Man sodomizes stepson for revenge: What would you do in the mans place?

Backlashjack 2008/01/13 18:25:27
The same thing! But I might kill him as well.
I would just kill him and make the body disappear.
I would let the law handle it.
I would..........................
Man Sodomizes Stepson To Avenge Daughter's Rape

CBS News Interactive: Sexual Assault
CBS News Interactive: Crime Beat

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) ― A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.

The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, said in a story posted Saturday on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Web site that people need to "allow the criminal justice system to work for them."

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said.

The Star-Telegram didn't identify the father or the stepson to protect the identity of the girl. Fort Worth police didn't immediately return phone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.

When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. She posted bond for the teen's release. When he called home Jan. 3 after getting released, the father took the call and picked him up, police said.

Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

After the man left, the stepson found a pay phone and called police, who searched the abandoned home.

"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.

• Backlashjack 2008/01/13 22:54:54
    Backlashjack
    +20
    What people here may not understand is that this man showed considerable restaint. He was the one who walked in on this boy sodomizing his eight year old daughter. Upon walking in on this he could have legally killed him immediately with anything handy. LEGALLY!! This is true in 50 states. He instead called the police. He told the mother of the boy not to bail him out. This was for his own protection. The mother screwed up. This sick bastard should never have been able to post bond anyway.

I would have done at least this much to this monster!! In the end though, he would be gone and I would not shed a tear on his behalf. I should never, as a christian, say this, or even feel this way, but I imagine that Hell wouldnt be a concern if this ever happened to my own child!

• MQ-Amer... roger 2008/01/16 16:33:07
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    Roger -- you are hysterical -- I can see your little piggies now -- stomach full -- justice served -- happy now -- time to take a nap
  • roger MQ-Amer... 2008/01/17 00:06:31
    roger
    +2
    yep...like three hot dogs in a bun covered with mustard, onion, sauer kraut and jalapenos! :-)
  • Backlashjack 2008/01/13 22:54:54
    Backlashjack
    +20

• ಌMiss R... Backlas... 2008/02/04 09:09:43
    ಌMiss Ranaಌ
    +1
    Is this for real?? What does the law state? If you catch someone commiting such offence, you have the legal right to kill them??

Oh god..
  • Backlas... ಌMiss R... 2008/02/04 13:59:56
    Backlashjack
    +2
    When I was in Law Enforcement, I was studying some Federal laws and the one case that I was looking at was a mans wife being raped and he walked in. The cases in the law mentioned made an exemption, I think based on temporary insanity. I would call it temporary lucidity. You cant go to the store and buy a weapon, it only works in the immediate. But they must have had quite a few cases where this had happened and no one knew what to do with the husband who was simply defending those he loved most in a most basic and instinctual way. How do you send the victims husband to jail, when in fact he is a victim too.
    Whether it is right or wrong, I would absolutely end the life of someone like this. Am I right or wrong? I dont know, but I would let God decide when I am called to answer to him.
  • jules Backlas... 2008/02/09 09:15:57
    jules
    +1
    HERE HERE!!!!!!!
  • JefTex 2008/01/13 22:37:19
    I would let the law handle it.
    JefTex
    +4
    Eight year old girl?
    I agree with Old Timer...convict his ass then let the prisoners take it from there. I know some guards with TDC and all the rumours that people hear about child molesters and what happens to them in prison are true.
    BUT! I would get my first shot in on him before jail time.
  • Ginjo JefTex 2008/01/15 00:17:15
    Ginjo
    +2
    My husband works for the federal prison bureau. I asked him about convicts and their treatment of child molesters. He said this was pretty much true, and often times, child molesters are taken out of the prison population for their own protection.
  • Old Timer 2008/01/13 21:51:58
    I would..........................
    Old Timer
    +6
    Send the boy to prison. The folks there will not be friendly to a child molester. Even CONS have some scruples. They do however seem to be inclined to practice "an eye for an eye" in these situations. Oh well!!
  • rushsupporter 2008/01/13 19:52:32
    rushsupporter
    +5
    a hollow tipped broom handle filled with maggots.

stick it where the sun would soon shine!

go about a weeks life!

visit sunshine boy feed him, waterboard him, tie, plug, staple, nail or stitch closed any and every orifice it may have

go for a week return and if it is still breathing move on to 3rd treatment!

do you have any questions or unsure thoughts i may have towards these scurge of the earth?

i think a father has the obligation to punish him anyway he pleases.

what does the mom think about it?
  • Valkyri... rushsup... 2008/01/14 00:48:36
    Valkyries "In God We Trust"
    +3
    Very well put.
  • Shane - oldschoolelf 2008/01/13 19:39:45
    Shane - oldschoolelf
    +5
    "Let the law handle it" WHATEVER since when has the law handled anything?
  • Carol 2008/01/13 19:38:03
    Carol
    +3
    WTF! thats just disturbed no one in thier right mind would up and do somthing like that. it was and eye for and eye but YUCK!
  • MQ-Amer... Carol 2008/01/15 23:47:45
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    It was justice for that little girl
  • Patrick 2008/01/13 19:34:52
    I would let the law handle it.
    Patrick
    +2
    If that didn't work then #2 is correct answer.
  • Whispers 2008/01/13 19:33:38
    I would..........................
    Whispers
    +3
    not have done that. I would want him to be punished and probably would have beat him up, but could not have gone to that extreme if he was my stepson or son....If it was any other person besides the stepson, I would have probably done what he did.
  • valrie life's a Beach! 2008/01/13 19:16:07 (edited)
    I would let the law handle it.
    valrie life's a Beach!
    +6
    I have children and grandchildren, but what is accomplished by killing the boy??! I would be hysterical if this happened to my 8 yr old child, but
    You get caught and you go to jail and your daughter doesn't have a father!! I don't think you could get off.
    If you kill someone no matter what the reason , it's still murder.
    Better to let the courts sentence the boy to jail and there he will really get his punishment by the other inmates. Meanwhile, the little girl gets professional therapy.
  • sealaid... valrie ... 2011/02/14 08:04:05
    sealaidenjensen@yahoo.com
    +2
    I know what you mean. What I haven't heard anyone mention, not that it excuses the stepsons actions, is, whay would such an act occur? I think there is much more to the story. How do we know that the 18 yr. old wasn't being, or had been abused himself, by another stepfather, someone in the family, or God forbid, the very man who went to such extremes and this act isn't some sort of twisted jealously. He could have eventually started doing it to his own daughter, if so. Maybe the stepson did this haneous act to his eight yr old daughter out of his own revenge against the stepfather who may have been doing it to him since he was a little boy. It's a sick cycle. I just don't see a kid so young committing such a crime without reason.
  • MAGGIE IRISH EYES 2008/01/13 19:00:21
    MAGGIE IRISH EYES
    +6
    The step-father deserves a medal.
  • mike 2008/01/13 18:52:59
  • MQ-Amer... mike 2008/01/15 23:49:47
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    Mike -- trust me, no jury will send this dad to jail!
  • Raymond 2008/01/13 18:50:58
    Raymond
    +5
    Like most people, I like to think I am above such things, but in this situation I know full welll I am not. I would have killed the little son of a bitch, and made him suffer terribly before I did so. I cannot imagine a father walking in on such a scene and not killing the kid, and I cannot imagine a jury that will convict him; at least not one with fathers on it.

I'd also divorce the idiot mother who bailed him out!
  • . 2008/01/13 18:45:22
    .
    +9
    i couldnt sodomize anyone, but i could kill someone like that!!!!
  • rushsup... . 2008/01/14 03:37:34
    rushsupporter
    +3
    very slowly!
  • . rushsup... 2008/01/14 03:38:30
    .
    +3
    youre not a cop are you???????

just kidding!
  • rushsup... . 2008/01/14 03:43:57
    rushsupporter
    +2
    is that what you expect from your local law enforcement?

not kidding!
  • . rushsup... 2008/01/14 03:51:07
    .
    +3
    noooo!!!!!! well, nowadays you never know,,,,,
  • rushsup... . 2008/01/14 04:04:04
    rushsupporter
    +2
    how so?
  • . rushsup... 2008/01/14 04:06:45
    .
    +3
    ok, i was joking when i asked you that...i had just said in a comment i would kill someone...it was a joke! And there are plenty of cops these days i am sure, that would gladly kill the dude!
  • rushsup... . 2008/01/14 04:30:28
    rushsupporter
    +1
    this must be a gender specific issue then..... or is it right vs left? basic 'human" response would be to protect and to insure it wouldn't happen again and to extract and vent an anger to protect the weak in our society!

and you were joking in expressing that you would want to kill him?
  • . rushsup... 2008/01/14 04:31:39
    .
    +4
    are you ever NOT trying to argue with someone?
  • rushsup... . 2008/01/14 04:41:00 (edited)
    rushsupporter
    +1
    just clarity dear! i just don't understand where you were coming from!

ssoooo!!! sensitive!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeh i forgot!!

• . rushsup... 2008/01/14 04:44:16
    .
    +3
    you forgot the right code DEAR! Try again!
  • rushsup... . 2008/01/14 04:46:32
    rushsupporter
    +1
    how's that!
  • . rushsup... 2008/01/14 04:47:21
    .
    +2
    it says edited....nice try
  • rushsup... . 2008/01/14 05:00:23
    rushsupporter
    +2
    your point? yeh i had to fix the paste! is tha ok or are we not able to make mistakes missy? unforgiving legalist are you? tit for tat?!!!!!

besides would you answer the question! what have i said that sounds like i want to argue?
  • . rushsup... 2008/01/14 05:02:01
    .
    +1
    you know what rush...we may not think alike, you may like to argue, and sound so intelligent, and try to be intimidating, but i still love ya!!!!
  • rushsup... . 2008/01/14 05:10:47
    rushsupporter
    +2
    you are so right we don't think alike and all those platitudes are false and untrue but your love I live to die for!
  • rushsup... . 2008/01/14 05:11:25
    rushsupporter
    +2
    besides asking questions is not arguing
  • Red 2008/01/13 18:37:05
    Red
    +5
    That dumb boy deserves something....maybe not sodomy, but definitely something to lower his morale

2014/10/25 19:49:36