Man sends his girlfriends teen daughter's nude picture to all her friends to "teach her a lesson" . Should he be prosecuted?

Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2011/12/13 17:38:09

Eugene Foster wanted to embarrass his girlfriend's teenage daughter when he discovered a naked picture of her on her cell phone.

So to teach her a lesson he sent the image to all 38 of her contacts including school friends, say police in San Tan Valley, Arizona.

Foster, 31, is now in custody on suspicion of sexual exploitation of a minor.

He had a confrontation with the girl after discovering the full-frontal snapshot which she had taken.

Elias Johnson, a spokesman for the Pinal County Sheriff's Office, said: 'They got into a fight and [he] decides I’m going to teach you a lesson I’m going to send this out to 30 plus contacts on her phone and that’s what he did.

'You can’t distribute images like that, no one can, its illegal… there was nudity, clear full frontal picture.'

Detectives are now checking with all of the girl's contacts to ensure they have not forwarded it to anyone else.

Johnson told Myfox's Phoenix affiliate: 'Verify that yes they got it, A did they’d delete it, B is it still on the phone and C did you distribute that knowing what that was?

Read More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2071963/Ma...

• Glen 2013/08/19 18:50:40
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Glen
    Is she a 13 year old teen or a 19 year old teen or somewhere in between? The answer depends on the charges pending.
    Now with him at age 31; I would guess she would be on the younger end of the spectrum and maybe not even a teen when this happened.

Prosecute to the max.
    He was not interested in her welfare or best interests. Had he been so, he should have considered his job done after discussing it with her.

I am going to assume that discussing this with the girl's parents would have been a waste of time and there are parents like that. There should not have been a confrontation because that is counter-productive and he has no legal responsibility for that girl. A simple discussion should have occurred, a discussion concernning the dangers of something like this.
  • J.L.Worley 2012/10/09 23:17:52
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    J.L.Worley
    Doesn't surprise me what kind of sick individuals are in this world.
  • Billy the kid 2012/10/09 11:30:11
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Billy the kid
    it nevertheless begs the question: what on earth was this guy doing with the nude pic. of his girl-friend's teen daughter in the first place????
  • Emi 2011/12/30 09:18:55
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Emi
    OMG!!! THIS HORROR MAN!! SHOULD BE SPENT TO JAIL!!!!!!
  • imtoast 2011/12/21 15:38:13
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    imtoast
    +1
    What a frickin' weasel.
  • Deathman 2011/12/20 19:31:36
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Deathman
    +1
    Pervert
  • Cricket 2011/12/20 17:30:28
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Cricket
    +1
    Scum! Prosecute! Prosecute!
  • JonDeniro 2011/12/18 23:51:07
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    JonDeniro
    +3
    Is this really a question?

Putting emotion aside for a moment...distributing child pornography is illegal, and I believe there is also an issue of him sending the picture to other minors.

Putting emotion back into the equation...what an absolute dirtbag this guy is. This sort of thing is traumatic to anyone, and especially a teenager. There have been suicides due to similar incidents.
  • Wonder Woman 2011/12/17 01:47:42
  • A Founding Father 2011/12/15 22:35:02
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    A Founding Father
    +2
    Yes, of course. And, if that is his photo attached to this posting, he should be prosecuted a second time for "looking stupid", an offense to all who shower and comb their hair.
  • 4dc 2011/12/15 19:57:59
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    4dc
    +2
    check out the look on his face in his booking shot...this jerk thinks it's funny
  • ken 2011/12/15 19:15:06
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    ken
    +3
    A couple of years in jail sounds about right.
  • Shae 2011/12/15 18:11:22
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Shae
    +3
    What happened to parents wanting to protect and guide their children?
  • CHUCK Shae 2011/12/17 03:18:51
    CHUCK
    +1
    THESE PARENTS HAVE FAILED BADLY,, THIS GIRL WAS LONG PAST DUE FOR PROTECTING..ANYONE WITH A LICK OF SENSE WOULD KNOW NOT TO PUT NUDE PICS ON DISPLAY.. I AM SURE ALL WHO RECEIVED IT DELETED IT AND DID NOT FORWARD IT..HA HA
  • Shae CHUCK 2011/12/17 19:02:48
    Shae
    +3
    She's a kid. This should of been handled differently.
  • CHUCK Shae 2011/12/17 19:56:19
    CHUCK
    +1
    A VERY DUMB KID AT 17..MY LITTLE SISTER WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT..OBVIOUSLY SHE LACKS GOOD PARENTING..
  • Shae CHUCK 2011/12/19 15:19:10
    Shae
    +2
    obviously.... looked what happened.
  • Angi 2011/12/15 17:50:36
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Angi
    +3
    Yeah he sounds a ass hole. Sounds a sick way of teaching someone a lesson.
  • Wayne 2011/12/15 17:12:52
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Wayne
    +2
    MAYBE A PICTURE OF HIS LITTLE TINY YAHOO SHOULD BE SENT SO ALL CAN SEE HIS TRUTH! LOL!
  • wilsonmja 2011/12/15 16:46:47
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    wilsonmja
    +2
    Of course. Bad judgement, yes, but also it was illegal what he did. Of he did that too an adult he should be arrested. What a moron.
  • ☆WillThompson☆ 2011/12/15 15:59:35 (edited)
    No, it was just bad judgement.
    ☆WillThompson☆
    +2
    Crap! thats the third time today taht I have hit the wrong button. He may not be a pedophile but his over reation should lead to the prosecutions over reaction. However, it should not be listed as a sex crime. I am a father of four girls and I know I have over reacted many times (not this far) but I am learning that my decisions need to be of clearer frame of mind if I expect to teach my daughters how to properly make sound decisions.
  • kamwick 2011/12/15 14:03:07
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    kamwick
    +3
    Yes, it's called trafficking in child porn, and even under-age kids are at risk of prosecution if they spread their own or other kids' pictures around.

Plus, it's creepy to boot.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2011/12/15 11:21:35
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +4
    Eugene Foster is a creep.
  • MICHELE 2011/12/15 08:14:18
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    MICHELE
    +2
    HE'S A SICK INDIVIDUAL A REAL PIECE OF WORK TO THINK THIS PICTURE WOULD PROVE A POINT OR SHOW SOMEONE A LESSON HE'S A PEDOPHILE JUST FOR THE THOUGHT OF THAT IDEA...LOCK HIM UP W/ THE REST OF THE POPULATION I'M ALMOST POSITIVE HE'LL BE SOMEONE'S MODELING QUEEN....."I'M JUST SAYING"
  • The Third Reich 2011/12/15 07:37:34
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    The Third Reich
    +3
    That's a damn lesson? I call that a little thing called douchebaggery tyvm. First of all it wasn't even his place to bestow a punishment in the first damn place, second, he shouldn't have been going through her phone (yes I strangely managed to read the text), and third, that's like "child" pornography. Not only is that creepy, but his stupid nosiness just ruined her life. If that was my gf or daughter (I'm only 20 so dont get ideas btw), or even just friend, I would have "taught him a nice good lesson" since we're all learning here.
  • CharlotteTide 2011/12/15 07:26:29
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    CharlotteTide
    +3
    Of course he must be prosecuted rather than "should be prosecuted".His action violated the protection of minors!Should be punished by the portion of punishment. Absolutely.
  • zero resistance 2011/12/15 07:01:51
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    zero resistance
    +3
    That guy is retarded, and guilty of distributing child pornography.

Kudos on the microscopic writing, I could almost read that.
  • Assassi... zero re... 2011/12/15 14:44:46
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +2
    Geez Sorry, about that, I will fix it. I wonder why it got converted to that. It was a 14 font. Anyway, I will fix it ,....
  • atomikmom 2011/12/15 06:24:41
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    atomikmom
    +3
    Peter Pervert!!!!
  • Cyan9 2011/12/15 06:23:34 (edited)
    No, it was just bad judgement.
    Cyan9
    +2
    From the description it seems like he is an idiot and not a pedophile. We have too many real pedophiles, murders and other criminals on the street to waste precious resources on him. So maybe a misdemeanor at the most but the police and legal system has better things to spend tax payer money on.
  • LesWaggoner BN 1 2011/12/15 06:19:43
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    LesWaggoner BN 1
    +4
    Distribution of child pornography is illegal
  • dallasjoe 2011/12/15 03:46:55
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    dallasjoe
    +3
    Let me guess a RED STATE
  • klanman 2011/12/14 23:41:10
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    klanman
    +3
    First of all he shouldn't send a picture like that of a minor to anyone. Second of all he isn't even this girl's father so it's not his place to discipline this girl. If I were her father I'd take care of him and police intervention would be needed for different reasons.
  • Jay Lee 2011/12/14 23:16:20
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Jay Lee
    +4
    what kind of parenting is that?!
  • Morgan Orlins 2011/12/14 23:01:46
    No, it was just bad judgement.
    Morgan Orlins
    +3
    It was a TOUGH lesson, and it MIGHT have saved her a LOT of heartache in the long run?
    I'm not saying that I like it, but TOUGH lessons do have their place...
  • Assassi... Morgan ... 2011/12/15 14:45:33
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +3
    I don't mind a tough lesson, but sending underage full frontal nude pictures to OTHER underagers, is a mistake.
  • alex 2011/12/14 22:32:52
  • LadyBGood 2011/12/14 21:55:23
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    LadyBGood
    +6
    What a creep! First of all, why was he snooping on her cell phone? This is a boyfriend not her dad! And to send the picture to all of her friends? He's stupid! Not that she should have taken a pix of herself naked because it was only a matter of time someone would discover that pix and send it out. But NOT her mother's boyfriend that's for damn sure! He isn't any brighter than her!
  • Darnel 2011/12/14 21:44:13
    Yes, he should be prosecuted.
    Darnel
    +3
    yes.
    Of course,.. (I'm not a nice man) Both should be beaten.
  • LadyBGood Darnel 2011/12/14 21:55:52
    LadyBGood
    +2
    beaten?

2014/11/29 09:57:00