Man is arrested for threatening to assassinate Obama on the internet.. Do you agree that he should be arrested?

Freedomwatcher 2009/01/19 16:00:37

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - Federal officials in Jackson, Mississippi say a Wisconsin man was arrested in that state today over what they say is a threat on the Internet to kill President-elect Barack Obama. Forty-2-year-old Steven Joseph Christopher was taken into custody by the Secret Service in Brookhaven, Mississippi, and charged with threatening to assassinate Obama for what he claimed was "the country's own good." [1] WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Authorities on Friday arrested a U.S. man on suspicion of threatening to kill President-elect Barack Obama based on statements he posted on a website about UFOs and aliens, the Justice Department said. Steven Joseph Christopher, in three postings to www.alien-earth.org, said he planned to assassinate Obama in Washington "as a sacrificial lamb," the department said in a statement. "It's really nothing personal about the man. He speaks well. I know it's for the country's own good that I do this," Christopher reportedly wrote. "It's not because I'm racist that I will kill Barack, it's because I can no longer allow the Jewish parasites to bully their way into making the American people submit to their evil ways." Christopher added that he needed money to get to Washington and that he did not own a gun, the department said.[2] "I have decided I will assassinate Barack Obama. It's really nothing personal about the man But I know it's for the country's own good that I do this," Christopher wrote in a website posting on January 11, according to the Secret Service. "It's not because I'm racist that I will kill Barack, it's because I can no longer allow the Jewish parasites to bully their way into making the American people submit to their evil ways." On the website, Christopher said that Obama had appointed Jews to key positions in the future administration, despite the fact that they had masterminded the September 11 attacks on the twin towers in New York. "He is the puppet of the Jews.[3]

I have decided I will assasinate Barack Obama. It's really nothing personal about the man. He speaks well, has a loving although controlling wife and two cute daughters. I know it's for the country's own good that I do this. I'm not racist either, my family is a little, but isn't all Italian and european families? I mean how many times have you heard the word (racial slur) in the comforts of your home? I have a lot, and it really bothered me and I would confront them about it. No, it's not because I'm racist that I will kill Barack, it's because I can no longer allow the Jewish parasites to bully their way into making the American people submit to their evil ways. How many of you Obama supporters are now disappointed after some of his arm-twisted Jewish appointee decisions??? Make's you think he's not really in charge(which he isn't). No it's the same old, same old filthy (expletive) (racial slur) who are poisoning America, who have murdered thousands of innocent lives on 9-11-01, and are thinking that they are going to get away with it again.[4]

"Yes, I have decided I will assassinate Barack Obama. It's really nothing personal about the man," Christopher said, according to the release. "But I know it's for the country's own good that I do this." Authorities didn't say whether Christopher had weapons, but the affidavit said he wrote in his posting that he did not own a gun and needed one donated. A reporter was prevented from speaking to Christopher, who appeared in court Friday in shorts and a yellow T-shirt full of holes, or his attorney as they were escorted from the courthouse by authorities.[5] "I have decided I will assassinate Barack Obama. It's really nothing personal about the man. I know it's for the country's own good that I do this," Christopher wrote in a posting on the website www.alien-earth.org on January 11, according to CBS news.[6] On January 11th, Christopher wrote, "Yes, I have decided I will assassinate Barack Obama. It's really nothing personal about the man. He speaks well, has a loving although controlling wife and two cute daughters. I know it's for the country's own good that I can do this.[7]

Washington: Agents from the U.S. Secret Service have arrested a man in Mississippi for making threats to assassinate Barack Obama, according to the U.S. Department of Justice. Steven Joseph Christopher reportedly threatened to kill the U.S. president-elect on his inauguration on January 20. [8] The Secret Service took 42-year-old Steven Joseph Christopher into custody in Brookhaven, Mississippi, Friday on charges of threatening to kill Obama, U.S. federal prosecutors announced. "Threats against the president-elect will be taken very seriously''' Use of Internet chat rooms to express those threats is as much a crime as uttering the words. Threats of this nature will be pursued swiftly and vigorously," said U.S. attorney for Mississippi Dunn Lampton.[3] Steven Joseph Christopher, 42, was arrested by the Secret Service in Mississippi for threatening to kill Obama on the Internet, the U.S. Department of Justice was quoted as saying by the CBS news.[6]

Christopher, who is from Wisconsin, was arrested by the Secret Service in Brookhaven on Friday, after two threats were posted on the Internet, The Telegraph reported. Federal prosecutors said that he was charged with threatening to kill Obama for what he claimed was the countrys own good.[9] Christopher, who is from Wisconsin, was arrested after two threats were posted on the Internet. Federal prosecutors said that he was charged with threatening to kill Obama for what he claimed was the country'''s good. Christopher asked the Internet forum participants to provide him with gun and money. If his guilt is confirmed he will be sentenced for 5 years of imprisonment and fined for 250 thousand dollars.[10]

Christopher, who was arrested by the Secret Service in Mississippi, has been charged with threatening to kill Mr. Obama for "the country's own good," according to prosecutors.[4] Christopher appeared in the U.S. Southern District Court in Jackson Friday afternoon. Secret Service agents tracked him down after he publicly threatened to assassinate Obama on the Web site www.alien-earth.org, creating a thread entitled, "ok we have 9 days until my Presidential Assasination." In the online post, he referred to Obama as a "sacrificial lamb," saying "I know it's for the country's own good that I do this."[11]

"Threats against the president-elect will be taken very seriously," Dunn Lampton, U.S. attorney for the southern district of Mississippi, said in a release. "Use of Internet chat rooms to express those threats is as much a crime as uttering the words. Threats of this nature will be pursued swiftly and vigorously." An affidavit from Secret Service Special Agent Kelly Adcox released by Lampton's office quotes Christopher as saying he has nothing personal against Obama and that he's not a racist.[5] I wll have you found, arrested and executed, if you push me too far. Christopher was arrested without incident by agents of the U.S. Secret Service and members of the Lincoln County, Miss. , Sheriff's Department and agents of the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation pursuant to a criminal complaint charging him with a violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 871 which makes it a crime for anyone to threaten to kill the President-Elect of the United States. The maximum penalty for this offense is 5 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.[12] Steven Joseph Christopher, 42, was taken into custody at a home in Brookhaven by U.S. Secret Service agents, Lincoln County sheriff's deputies and Mississippi Bureau of Investigation agents.[13] Steven Joseph Christopher spent time on the internet, using at least three different usernames to post about 70 different videos on Youtube.com. It was this message posted on www.alien-earth.org that caught the attention of a special agent with the U.S. Secret Service.[7]

Steven Joseph Christopher, who is from Wisconsin, was arrested by the U.S. Secret Service, with the assistance of local law enforcement.[14]

A Wisconsin man named Steven Joseph Christopher has been arrested for threatening to kill President-elect Barack Obama on the Internet.[4] Washington: A Wisconsin man was arrested in Mississippi for threatening to kill President-elect Barack Obama on his January 20 inauguration, media reports said.[6] A Wisconsin man was was arrested this morning in Lincoln County for threatening to kill President-elect Barack Obama.[11]

A Wisconsin man was arrested in Mississippi on Friday on charges he made threats on the Internet to assassinate President-elect Barack Obama.[13] WASHINGTON: A man was arrested on Friday in Brookhaven, Mississippi after having made threats to assassinate Barack Obama on his January 20 inauguration, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.[14] Washington '''APA. 42-year old Steven Joseph Christopher was arrested in Brookhaven, Mississippi after having made threats to assassinate U.S. President elect Barack Obama during his inauguration on January 20, APA reports quoting Associated Press.[10]

Steven Joseph Christopher of Wisconsin is escorted from federal court in downtown Jackson on Friday afternoon after his appearance on charges of making assassination threats against President-elect Barack Obama.[13]

Dowdy said Christopher is charged with violating Title 18, United States Code, Section 871 - threatening to kill the President-Elect of the United States - which carries a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Federal agents were alerted to Christopher's threats after the Alien-Earth Web site administrator notified them of the posting, Dowdy said. He said Christopher posted his first threat against Obama on Jan. 11 and threatened an assassination again on Jan. 14.[11] Christopher, who reportedly made the threats on January 11, 15 and 16 in a chat forum on a website has been charged with threatening to kill Obama for "the country's own good," it said.[6]

Christopher faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine if found guilty. He wrote in a website he wanted to kill Obama "because I can no longer allow the Jewish parasites to bully their way into making the American people submit to their evil ways."[8] If convicted, Christopher faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Christopher's online posts contained anti-Semitic views and said he wanted to kill Obama because he considered him "a sacrificial lamb," according to an affidavit filed by Secret Service agent Kelly Adcox.[13] Secret Service Agents arrested 42 year-old Steven Christopher Friday in Brookhaven. Investigators say he posted threatening messages against Obama online, including a countdown to the "assassination." They say the most recent threat was posted Friday. Others were posted Thursday and last Sunday.[15] Secret Service agents have arrested a Wisconsin man for making threats against President-elect Obama.[16]

A Wisconsin man is behind bars accused of threatening to assassinate President-Elect Barack Obama.[15] Jackson, MS (WLBT) - A man is behind bars after making threats on the internet to assassinate President-Elect Barack Obama. As it turns out the threat is not the only thing this man posted on the web. He calls himself "Stevie the Playboy", "Trinity" and in some cases "god."[7]

A man has been arrested for threatening to assassinate the U.S. President-elect, saying Barack Obama appointed Jews in Key posts.[17]

Christopher made threats against President-Elect Barack Obama on an internet chat forum on Jan. 11, 15 and 16, 2009.[12] Federal officials say Christopher made at least three threats against the president-elect while in a chat room. His conversation on the web included threats to assassinate Mr. Obama, calling him a "sacrificial lamb". Christopher even solicited funds to buy a bus ticket to get him to Washington in time for the inauguration.and to purchase a gun.[18] A judge ordered Christopher to be held until a bail hearing next Thursday. He is said to have made two threats on January 11 and January 15. The security scare came as Obama is preparing to take office as Americas first Black president at his inauguration in Washington next Tuesday. It followed the uncovering of a suspected neo-Nazi plot to kill Obama last October shortly before the U.S. election.[9] The post was riddled with expletives and anti-Semitism. In another posting on the same thread, Christopher also made reference to possible threats against outgoing President George W. Bush previously, saying, "let's hope this time they don't hang up on, like last time when I threatened to kill gw and called them to tell." It was not clear if, indeed, "gw" referred to Bush. In another posting, Christopher stated he was "stuck here in Mississippi" and asked the Web site's readers for help in traveling to Washington, D.C. and finding a firearm.[11] In a web posting just days ago, Christopher allegedly writes, "I'm stuck here in Mississippi and I'll need bus fare or some way of getting to Washington.[15]

The criminal complaint reveals federal agents found driver's license photos from Illinois, Texas and Wisconsin. He posted this picture of his license on the internet. Last February he was charged in Walworth County, Wisconsin with knowingly violating a domestic abuse order. No word on when and why he came to Mississippi. What about his assassination plot? In his web posting he had a countdown until the inauguration, but wrote he did not own a gun, someone would have to give him one and he would have to "get an easy shot off" because he's never fired a gun before.[7]

Christopher, who is from Wisconsin but was arrested in Brookhaven, Mississippi, could face up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine if found guilty.[2]

Lincoln County Sheriff Steve Rushing said he accompanied Secret Service agents Friday at 11:30 a.m. to arrest Steven Joseph Christopher, 43, at a residence at 2033 California Road.[11] Lincoln County Sheriff Steve Rushing said Christopher had been staying at the house, which belonged to a female friend, for a few months. "We got the call this (Friday) morning from the Secret Service to help go pick him up," Rushing said. "We got him without incident."[13]

I'll need a leak in the Secret Service to get a close up shot." Christopher says he was bluffing, but for some Blacks, the online threats bring back memories of the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. and President John F. Kennedy. Joyce Brown of Forest says, "If those persons in my era growing up assassinated our former president that he would be in danger so he has to be very careful in all ways."[15] The site's administrator reported the threats to the Secret Service, according to federal prosecutors.[13]

The postings are drawn from an affidavit filed by special agent Kelly Adcox with the United States Secret Service ' parts of which were provided in a Department of Justice press release. The alleged postings have not been edited by CBS News and are reproduced here as they appeared in the press release.[4]

The department said that "threats against the president-elect will be taken very seriously". "Use of Internet chat rooms to express those threats is as much a crime as uttering the words. Threats of this nature will be pursued swiftly and vigorously," it added. He is being held until a bail hearing scheduled for next Thursday and if convicted would be sentenced to maximum five years in prison and USD 250,000 fine. [6] "Threats against the president-elect will be taken very seriously," said U.S. attorney Dunn Lampton. "Use of Internet chatrooms to express those threats is as much a crime as uttering the words. Threats of this nature will be pursued swiftly and vigorously."[14]

John Dowdy, Chief of Criminal Division for the Office of the U.S. Attorney, said Christopher was staying with Lincoln County's Lena Lock at a residence on California Road. He also traveled back and forth to 1939 California Road - the residence of Lock's aunt, Etta Berry.[11]

Christopher appeared Friday afternoon in federal court, wearing a faded yellow shirt and shorts. Handcuffs bound his wrists and ankles. When asked by U.S. Magistrate Judge James Sumner if he suffered any mental illness or took medication for one, Christopher replied, "There is nothing wrong with my mind." Sumner ordered Christopher to be detained and recommended he be placed in isolation, but Christopher's public defender objected.[13] The Jews control the world. They need to be stopped," Christopher shouted as he was being escorted from federal court in Jackson on Friday.[17]

"You don't make threats against the president, you shouldn't make threats against anybody," says Heather Cole of Jackson. While she's excited about Obama's inauguration, as for the threats Steven Christopher allegedly made on his life. "I'm hoping this was not a serious thing, you do have people out there and you do have people who don't want to see a historic presidency going into office."[15] Connie Michael says Obama's historic win sent a strong message of change. "So right now every threat is serious I just hate that people still think that way, but I really hope that he is cautious and they keep him safe," says the Jackson woman.[15]

Barack Obama, I view more as a sacrificial lamb, but the sacrifice must take place." As Christopher exited the federal courthouse in handcuffs, he continued to spew his message. "I'm trying to get people's attention, they were only bluffs.[7]

• SparkleyPie 2009/01/19 16:56:05
    SparkleyPie
    +16
    I didn't read the whole article. If he threatened to kill Obama, then what he did was illegal and he should be arrested.

• american shit 2009/11/17 20:00:37
    american shit
    internet is free speech and anyone arresting someone for whats written ont he internet needs to get a life and yes obama is a fucking nigger and should die a horrible death quickly and very very soon
  • ïmmortalïs anïmus 2009/10/07 01:30:02
    ïmmortalïs anïmus
    That guy is a moron. Threats to kill a president for WHATEVER reason = immediate arrest.
  • BRUCE aka WAR GOAT 2009/09/24 19:50:33
    BRUCE aka WAR GOAT
    where were the arrests when books, and movies were made about killing bush. obama's no lamb he's the antichrist
  • Wally Moo BRUCE a... 2012/01/27 00:49:08
    Wally Moo
    +1
    Moron!
  • AnarchyJack 2009/09/03 16:47:44
    AnarchyJack
    +3
    I'm surprised it took them this long to arrest anyone. The spoiled brats in the right wing have had their way for far too long, and now that we've elected a black man President, that's just too much for their racist little brains to take. They talk openly of domestic terrorism and assassination, the same way a spoiled child punches the walls to make mommy and daddy give them their way.
  • Terri3GS..Allergic to Stupi... 2009/07/25 20:56:15
    Terri3GS..Allergic to Stupidity.
    Anybody Seriously considering Assassination would not post it on the internet. assassination post internet
  • liz 2009/06/06 19:23:07
    liz
    errrmmmm...

QUOTE:

"I have to wonder what's next...will all of us who disagree with Obama have to fear our government throwing us in prison? Do we even have freedom of speech anymore???"

Ya just might wanna ask W about that, read the "Patriot Act" and then talk to the several men jailed who in passing were overheard wishing the Shrub would be deaded...

Can't pass that blame on Obama babe...

you read news???
  • Chelle 2009/04/25 03:56:09 (edited)
    Chelle
    ???... If it was a series of a well planned out threat... then he should get arrested, but if it was just a simple remark or jesture put into words then he should not be arrested.
  • pcsretired1 2009/04/21 09:28:07
  • ɟʇʇoɔs 2009/04/21 07:52:23
    ɟʇʇoɔs
    +2
    he was probably upset. There are a lot of people that want to tar and feather him
  • Cassie_Wolf 2009/04/17 22:27:26
    Cassie_Wolf
    +1
    Because people speak out of anger and you know what it just words I mean I don't like Obama but i am not going to threaten I mean what good whould that do plus he probly wasnt even serious so no but if he was then yes idk!
  • Larson Whipsnade 2009/03/17 10:26:11
    Larson Whipsnade
    +1
    If for nothing else being a twit. If you are really planning a political assassination, the first rule is you don't tell anybody (at least, not anybody who knows what your real name is).
  • Devil Dog 2009/01/27 02:52:33
    Devil Dog
    +2
    If he didn't attempt it leave him alone. What fool would tell? attempt leave fool
  • * 2009/01/26 04:43:10 (edited)
    *
    +4
    If he was serious about it, he would have hardly been running his mouth about it on the Internet!
    I have to wonder what's next...will all of us who disagree with Obama have to fear our government throwing us in prison? Do we even have freedom of speech anymore??? Shameful!!!!

internet disagree obama fear government throwing prison freedom speech shameful
  • Lucus Sevenfold (Lucus Plague) 2009/01/26 02:08:38 (edited)
    Lucus Sevenfold (Lucus Plague)
    +2
    its the internet. what if i say im going to assassinate him?? you gonna arest me?? my whole school was cracking jokes about obama getting shot all inauguration day and the cops didnt do shit. its a fucking blog, leave the man alone. he probably doesnt have the means to assassinate Obama and even if he did, how in the hell was he gonna get close enough to do it?? youd have to be an expert sharpshot with some seriously nice conditions and one helluva sick rifle to even attempt such a feat.
  • silver--fox 2009/01/26 02:03:15
    silver--fox
    +1
    i think that people have a freedom of speech! Obama should have had a restraining order or something! this man just voiced his opinion! why is that such a bad thing :|
    i guess if he planned on actually doing it it would have been worse, but he's all talk... he would have never done it!

coming from someone who supported Obama.
  • soxfan1971 2009/01/26 01:48:31
    soxfan1971
    A threat against the president is a threat. Whether spoken, written, taped on video, or typed on the internet. If somebody threatens another person, it has to be taken seriously.
  • Lucus S... soxfan1971 2009/01/26 02:09:58
    Lucus Sevenfold (Lucus Plague)
    +1
    ok. im going to kill you. arrest me. :)

sorry. im immature.
  • dmac 2009/01/26 01:00:28
    dmac
    He sounds more like he needs evaluated by a shrink. There is not likeing someone and maybe trying to get them impeached but this guy went waaaaay to far. Don't we have and haven't we had enough shootings in our history?
  • Bella 2009/01/26 00:26:06
    Bella
    +2
    Got to talk with an agent from the secret service who said that most threats are more about the "office of the presidency" and that most people the deal with have either stopped taking their medications or should be on medications. Maybe arrest wasn't the best decision.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2009/01/26 00:16:20
  • douba 2009/01/25 23:52:39
  • Diane 2009/01/25 23:22:19
    Diane
    +5
    The post is quite redundant, eh? Emotions about the New World Order, a usurper in office and the promise to rape our paychecks so that the indolent can live better have gotten the best of we conservatives. I think those who bought the presidential seat, barry for taking terrorist monies for his campaign, those who hid barry's real identity and SCOTUS for turning a blind eye should all be going to prison for treason. Let's be real here,,,,,,,
  • amy Diane 2009/01/26 00:16:35
    amy
    +2
    Very well put Diane!
  • AnnaLynne! 2009/01/25 23:13:52 (edited)
    AnnaLynne!
    +3
    Actions speak louder than words.
    Believe what you see and fuck what you heard.

And even if he was going to act on it, Obama should be arrested for saying he's saying he's going to kill innocent babies.

speak louder fuck heard act obama arrested kill innocent babies

but good for the detectives for stopping it before he did/wanted to act on it.
  • LunaMica AnnaLynne! 2009/01/26 00:00:18
    LunaMica
    +1
    Haha..very nice picture...
  • tess 2009/01/25 22:29:22
    tess
    +2
    When I taught Kindergarten, I had a little girl who had a pure white snow suit, pants and all (now why a parent would buy their child a white snow suit is beyond me but she did). One day the kids were getting ready for recess. The little girl looked at me and with a smile and a giggle said "My Mom said she was going to beat me if I got this snow suit really dirty again". Now I knew the mom and the family and in no way thought that the girl was serious. I smiled and said something to the effect of just have fun, but try not to get too dirty (in a white snow suit, yea right!) The mom called me later that night rather frantic, apparently her daughter retold he the conversation. The mom wanted me to know that she wasn't serious and she doesn't even spank, etc,etc...It's been years now and we've remained friends with this family. No the mom wasn't serious.

How many of us have said or thought things with never any intent on acting on them? I realize a threat on the President of our country is an extreme case that should be given the upmost attention. I just don't know if agree on arresting based on words only. Maybe there is more to it. If he purchased a gun recently, bought ticket to go to the DC area. They may have had more just cause than his words alone. Atleast, I hope so.
  • SSC 2009/01/25 21:46:09
    SSC
    +2
    I'n not an obama fan, but what was this person thinking. He should go to jail for being so stupid!
  • KIN CAMELL 2009/01/25 21:33:30
    KIN CAMELL
    PEACE,FROM THE BAY!

IF YOU OR I,MAKE ANY THREATS ON A PERSON'S LIFE WE'D GET LOCKED UP,WHAT MAKES THIS CASE THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE.

COME VIBE;
    KIN CAMELL(GOOGLE THAT)
    MYSPACE.COM/KINSNSPACE
    KIN CAMELL@IMEM.COM

PEACE TO YOU & YOURS
  • Mz.Lautner 2009/01/25 21:03:38
  • Ca(RAWR)ie 2009/01/25 20:53:45
    Ca(RAWR)ie
    yes threats turn into to promises which turn into actions. . . wow.
  • Rightwingredneck 2009/01/25 20:37:38
    Rightwingredneck
    +1
    This man absolutely needed to be arrested. He did more than just threaten the POTUS. He has complete disregard for the life of a Black Man whom he is convinced deserves to die for the heinous crime of appointing Jews to his Cabinet and staff. This constitutes Hate Crime! He plans to kill a Black for hiring Jews. His delusional brain must be incarcerated because the Frontal Lobotomy procedure is unethical.
  • grndmachiss 2009/01/25 20:28:52
    grndmachiss
    +1
    It is against the law to threaten the President. If "Big Brother" picked it up in a phone conversation, his ass would have been arrested. How stupid to post something like that! On a UFO sight, sound like the ramblings of a madman!
  • Knifeking 2009/01/25 20:07:25
    Knifeking
    +1
    I think if someone is stupid enough to plan to assasinate the president and put it on the internet then he deservs to be jailed. Thats just freaking stupid. You either have to have a rock for a brain of no brain at all to make that public
  • BAD GUY TO U 2009/01/25 18:56:14
  • M Chanel 2009/01/25 18:28:11
    M Chanel
    arrest his ass!!
  • yankeesboi10 2009/01/25 16:58:32
    yankeesboi10
    Little bitch, not man enough to accept that he's the President
  • Irish48 2009/01/25 16:48:29
    Irish48
    +1
    THIS MAN ARRESTED WAS WALKING THE FINE LINE. BY HIM USING A UFO SITE
    HE WAS TRYING TO STATE HIS POINT USING THE SO CALLED OFF BEAT WEBSITE.
    I OFF THE WALL STATEMENTS TIED INTO THIS WEB PAGE JUST GIVES A PLACE TO HIDE BY SAYING 'hey everything on this page is offbeat!!) WHICH DOSEN'T WASH.

THIS MAN MADE A VALID THREAT ON A HUGH NETWORK OF WORLD OPINION.
    THIS PERSON IF NOT TRIED AND PUT IN JAIL WILL JUST JUSTIFY OTHER NUTS TO DO THE SAME THING AND PROBABLY THE SAME WAY. WE AS TAXPAYERS CAN NOT AFFORD TO HAVE OR AGENTS RUNNING AROUND THE COUNTRY AFTER THESE FOOLS UNLESS WE CLAMP DOWN. I AM A INDEPENDENT WHEN I VOTE.
    BUT I FEEL IF LEFT TO ITS VICES A TITLE WAVE OF NUTS WILL BE THREATING EVERY PERSON THAT SUITS THEM. HOW ABOUT IF JUST ONE OF THOSE INVOLVED WITH A E-MAIL THREAT GETS KILLED BECAUSE POLICE WOULD SAY , SORRY THAT IS LEGAL"
  • Lee 2009/01/25 16:48:15
    Lee
    Obama is our President. No threats allowed.
  • bobherlich 2009/01/25 13:56:45
    bobherlich
    +2
    Many folks make stupid comments that they regret, or have no intention of commiting. Perhaps he should be given a thorough mental evaluation, and anger management therapy. Our prisions would be full, if we arrested everyone that felt anger torwards the government.

2014/08/27 11:18:09