Man in Circuit City, Best Buy or Sears vs. Woman in Clothing/Shoe store, which do you perceive to be more dangerous with the credit card?

*~JENNBEAVER~* 2008/01/31 01:29:03
Men-  If you give a man a credit card to one of those stores, chances are, you will never see them again.
Women-  They never meet a shoe or piece of clothing they do not like..... men on the other hand....lol
Whatever-Whatever-Whatever (this is reserved for whatever's answer, but you can use it too if you want...lol)
This poll was inspired by SodaHead "Whatever", he thinks that women are way worse with credit cards than men, when it comes to shopping, I tend to disagree completely.

When my experience in a Sears store with a man and a credit card lasted for almost 9 hours, I changed my mind about women being the most dangerous as I walked out with nothing...and he walked out with tons.

**IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU WATCH THE VIDEOS** (mainly the man one...lol)

For those of you not able to see the videos by clicking on them, here are the direct links

Man Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAxG3lgRKUU

Shopaholic Woman:
Now I can't find the link, so just watch the man one...LOL

So, what do you think?

• Tommy Trend 2008/01/31 02:10:49
    Men- If you give a man a credit card to one of those stores, chances are, yo...
    Tommy Trend
    +5
    I don't need any videos to convince me...I know I'm dangerous! LOL my mania really makes me spend money! sometimes I don't need to be manic! I just love spending money!

• Gwynodd 2008/11/04 16:53:10
    Gwynodd
    My husband bought a new set of golf clubs more often then I bought a new pair of shoes. It scared me when he said he was going to the golf shop - really.
  • ..... 2008/04/15 00:37:27
    Whatever-Whatever-Whatever (this is reserved for whatever's answer, but you c...
    .....
    +1
    Why stereotype either men or women? Neither one is true and neither one is entirely false.

My wife, for example, can do more damage with money in the tools section at Home Depot, while I can do more damage at a book store.

Either way, we both know when to say when.
  • *~JENNB... ..... 2008/04/15 00:49:29
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    Whatever (Lee) and I got into a debate one day because he stated that it didn't matter how much he spent at home depot, Lowes or Sears, his wife could always out do him, as most women could,....And I argued that generalizing it that way was a bunch of BS, because I have seen a man go apeshit in sears...so...LOL...hence the poll....
  • ..... *~JENNB... 2008/04/15 01:03:53
    .....
    +1
    Generalizing is exactly that - bullshit.
  • Elbert 2008/02/27 21:55:29
    Elbert
    +1
    Most guys I know do not know how to shop,they usually go into a store and see something they like and then buy it.If I am buying a big ticket item-I will compare prices and do my research about the item before heading out to buy it.I like to shop by myself because I do not have patience to shop with others-I know what I am looking for and I do not waste time-I get in and out and on to the next store.Good poll.
  • *~JENNB... Elbert 2008/02/27 22:42:35
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    TY and I feel the same. I am not a typical woman shopper, I try to know what I am going to get before I leave the house. This way, I know I can go in, get what I want and get out. I hate shopping.
  • Elbert *~JENNB... 2008/02/27 22:47:37
    Elbert
    +1
    My nephews are like "just buy it because i don't want to go to another store",then they get home and complain about it a few hours later-guys.
  • *~JENNB... Elbert 2008/02/27 22:50:59
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    LOL
  • Emily MCRmy [FTDM!!!!] 2008/02/02 03:02:18
    Women- They never meet a shoe or piece of clothing they do not like..... men...
    Emily MCRmy [FTDM!!!!]
    +1
    women are nuts.

And I'm aloud to say that because I am one.
  • *~JENNB... Emily M... 2008/02/02 03:21:41
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    LOL!
  • Emily M... *~JENNB... 2008/02/02 03:28:14
    Emily MCRmy [FTDM!!!!]
    +1
    haha=] I'm glad you think I'm funny.
  • Bryan 2008/02/01 22:48:05
    Bryan
    +1
    Men by "Big Ticket" items, but please remember, he'll be entertained for som time. Night out for you chicas...
  • Bunny Gurl ♥ 2008/01/31 17:52:48
    Bunny Gurl ♥
    +1
    I think it is a toss up here. My OH and I both are big spenders. I just paid everything off and he is looking at new computers and trucks O'man!
  • *~JENNB... Bunny G... 2008/01/31 18:15:25
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +2
    Lovely...LOL....I definitely think you are right on this one...sometimes it can be both equally....
  • Bunny G... *~JENNB... 2008/01/31 18:19:26
    Bunny Gurl ♥
    +1
    Yes it is here in this house I know...LOL!
  • ăđăм™ *sex cake* 2008/01/31 14:01:31
    ăđăм™ *sex cake*
    +1
    I dont own a crdit card, I live by the philosophy of "If I dont have it on me, I cant spend it" But then there's ebay and his friend paypal... GRRRR...lol
  • *~JENNB... ăđăм™ *... 2008/01/31 16:47:34
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    LMFAO!!!
  • whatever 2008/01/31 11:56:57
    whatever
    +1
    ROFLMAO!!! hahahahahaaha you know my vote already!!
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 16:48:01
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    You lil chit...your vote was supposed to be whatever whatever whatever...DAM WHATEVER! LOL
  • whatever *~JENNB... 2008/01/31 17:15:10
    whatever
    +1
    whatever!!! hahahaaha sorry I am just so love to swim against the main stream of life
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 17:16:59
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    that's cuz you are a punk bitch...lol...hey wanna come over today and bbq for me? ROFLMFAO!!!!!
  • whatever *~JENNB... 2008/01/31 17:21:06
    whatever
    +1
    yup, let me go buy my kiss the cook apron first though!!
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 18:15:55
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    so does that mean I haveta kiss ya? LOL....I hope you like frozen kisses, cuz it is snowin!
  • whatever *~JENNB... 2008/01/31 18:19:08
    whatever
    +1
    I grill in the snow. Have done it many a time in Germany
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 18:24:38
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    well then what are you waiting for?
  • whatever *~JENNB... 2008/01/31 18:30:49
    whatever
    +1
    it to warm up, i hate cold weather. ROFLMAO
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 18:42:56
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    ;-/ you disapoint me....I thought you said that you grill in the snow...so get your damn apron and get your ass over here...I have all the beef thawing and the pork chops....
  • whatever *~JENNB... 2008/01/31 18:46:34
    whatever
    +1
    mmmm sounds great!! be right over just need to find my sled
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 18:49:32
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    don't forget your parka! LOL
  • whatever *~JENNB... 2008/02/01 11:55:42
    whatever
    +1
    ahhh, doubt it is that bad. I may be from the South but I spent 15 years in Germany. You see people walking around here in ATL with a parka on and then you see me. Sweatshirt and a windbreaker.
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/02/01 17:50:32
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    I rarely wear a coat, mainly just layers...lol...tank top, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and if it is super cold a hoodie...lol
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 16:50:10
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    go to the group and look at all the winnie the pooh stuff that was bought a couple of weeks ago...NOT a necessity right now....who do you think that impulse buy was all about? I will give you a hint...IT WASN'T MY IMPULSE BUY....
  • whatever *~JENNB... 2008/01/31 17:16:20
    whatever
    +1
    you would not catch me buying Winnie the Pooh stuff.
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 18:17:25
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    LOL...he bought it for Caelen's room...for when we move...FOR WHEN WE MOVE...ok which could be in 6 months, could be in 8 months...we do not have room for it right now, which means it wasn't a need, which means I have half of it stored in one closet, half in another and we will have to move it and will be hanging on to it for almost another year before we even take the crap outta the box....THAT was my point...LOL
  • whatever *~JENNB... 2008/01/31 18:19:55
    whatever
    +1
    Was it 50% off or more?
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 18:29:44
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    NO! LOL....that's another good point....his philosophy was

1.) he liked the pattern as we had not seen that exact pattern before
    2.) we got it at burlington so we knew it was not going to have bad craftsmanship
    3.) didn't think we would find all of the matching stuff in one place again
    4. ) argued that just earlier that day, he was going to buy an extra, external HD for the computer and spend $160 bucks on computer stuff, but didn't and would rather spend the money on his child. :-/

That was ANOTHER point of mine, was that the computer stuff he was contemplating getting, WE DID/DO not need....impulsive....

He is the WORST kind of impulsive shopper though...he wants it, tells you he is going to get it...you listen to him talk about buying it for 2 weeks, and often he does not buy it...sometimes, but often he does not...so it makes my shopping seem more involved because I have to talk him back into buying what he changed his mind about for example: "you have been telling me for 2 weeks that you are going to buy it and I have sat around and listened to you go on and on about it for 2 weeks, just buy the damn thing and be done with it" ROFL...I know..I am a beaver....but that's what I do best.
  • whatever *~JENNB... 2008/01/31 18:33:21 (edited)
    whatever
    +1
    rofl, oh i check the store prices then at least 3 online shops before i buy any electronics.

And I can sort of understand his logic about the pattern BUT think I would have waited.
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 18:44:34
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    so does he....good lord....on the surround sound system (which we have one, but he wants this other one and we have yet to buy it) we have been looking at this surround sound system since October....I just wish he would buy the damn thing and be done with it...lol
  • whatever *~JENNB... 2008/01/31 18:59:07
    whatever
    +1
    hahaha you can not just go buy it. you have to find it cheaper!!
  • *~JENNB... whatever 2008/01/31 19:24:06
    *~JENNBEAVER~*
    +1
    but the one he wants is ONLY sold @ Circuit City, and he is waiting for the price to drop? at this rate, I am thinking he is waiting for it to drop to $0. not gonna happen...LOL...

They did drop it over Christmas from $500 to $300, but he still wouldn't buy it...I would hate to see what they want for it now...lol

2014/10/21 00:27:04