Making The Case For The USA To Bomb Israel.

TheR 2012/08/29 01:20:05
Uniting the American people is a goal of all Americans. And while history has swallowed our souls, and has affected our minds, isn't it time Americans face the truth?

Our strength came when we defeated Adolf Hitler in saving the Jews from the Ultimate Solution. Is it right that the people we saved have been allowed to control our banking system, and military? Is it right for people we have saved have the ability to attack us, to prompt us to go to War on their behalf because of their biblical beliefs?

I thought the America Government was not dictated by Religion, and yet it is. America is controlled by the Jewish Religion. They control our Main Street Media, The Federal Reserve, and The Majority of the too big to fail Banks, in the US. This means Jews control the US economy, they also control The US Military Establishment, using our head of state President as their puppet.

Everyone thinks America put a puppet Government in Iraq, and Afghanistan, but I will tell you it is not what you think. It is Israel's doing.

Netanyahu

President Bush the people you all like to hate is not who you think. Interpol Intelligence Assessments know who did 911. They also know since the Johnson Administration that Israel has been positioning itself to take over the United States.

http://www.b-29s-over-korea.com/The-USS-Liberty-incident/The-...

What was President Bush to do? They knew Israel did 911. How could he declare War on Israel, knowing that Israel Leadership controls the banking system in the USA? The best he could do is try to save the innocent people, and those people in Israel. He knew Saddam sent Missiles into Israel during the Persian Gulf War. If he declared War, Iraq would begin to bomb Israel, and the US would be unable to stop him.

So President Bush had to stop Iraq first. They deposed Saddam's Government. Also President Bush used the Binladin wanted terrorist reason to go into Afghanistan. Why Afghanistan? Because it would assure a US base to thwart Israelis attack on Iran. The US does not want Israel to gain control of Iran's Oil Resources.

We may blame President Bush, but there are things that the public are not aware of. And the President has an obligation to protect the people, especially from Israel.

The truth is Israel planned 911. They used the USA, to get inside those buildings, to get into US Air Traffic Control Centers. They used President Reagan to make him shut down the Air Traffic Control Centers without him knowing that Israel was putting in their own traffic Control people for their future 911 attack. Yes they were planning this back during the Reagan Administration.

Israel did 911, making it appear as a false flag attack. They wanted this, so people would begin to hate America as the good government, and the hope that Americans would be more supportive to Israel. So far their plan has been working. You think Israel just wants to take over Palestine? No; Israel wants to take over The United States.

http://www.whale.to/b/israel_did_911.html

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t;=5367

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_911z...

Israel knows very well the economic conditions of the United States. They control the Banks, and want the Banks to fail, and The Federal Reserve.
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=92

http://www.aztlan.net/jewish_lobby_economic_crisis.htm

They also want to lure America into war with Iran. If Israel attacks Iran, they will make the excuse the US must enter this War. And in doing so could make things much worse for America. So bad in fact that Israel will be in the position to take over the United States, and Jewish Flags will start rising in the United States.

In fact Obama and Hillary have been duped by Israel to promote their War on Syria, and promoting War on Iran. But I am here warning you, that there is no Political or Economic Benefit to Americans to go to War on Syria or Iran.

Where the benefit is really is; the USA needs to attack Israel, and shut down it's illegal Nuclear Plant in Dimona.

Israel Nuclear plant

We already know Russia and China oppose the Act of War on Syria. So what Economic benefit is there for the US with Russia and China, if the US goes to War on Syria? Absolutely ZERO None.

But I will tell you. If the United States attacks Israel, there will be an enormous positive affect for Economic Benefits. Not only in the Middle East, but around the World.

It is Israel that is the problem in the Middle East, not all the Arab Nations. The fact is more Economic benefits come by supporting the Nations that Israel wants to destroy.
This includes The United States, in whom Israel wants to destroy.

So we truly need to realize that Ex- President Bush is under duress. We need to realize, we need to help him. We need to make this known to President Obama, and Mitt Romney, to see who will stand up for America, and not for Israel.

Our politics is so complex. But the truth about Israels take over of the United States is without a doubt real.

I think it is pitiful that President Bush and Dick Cheney are not attending the GOP Convention for Mitt Romney.

They need to know that people know the situation, and Americans want to rally and support Ex-President Bush, despite our unknowing. And that in our own American time, will see that Ex-President Bush's wisdom has been necessary, for the United States to have the time and ability to organize and to bring Justice from Israels assault and crimes on our nation.

President Bush and Cheney

• irish 2012/10/22 10:40:35
    irish
    +2
    i don't agree. bush and cheney were part of 9/11,they knew and they aided and abetted the deaths of 1000's in nyc and millions in iraq. all the families of the dead military should sue the u.s govt.
    bombing israel will only kill more innocents. its not the people of israel its their zionist govt that needs to be hauled in front of the world court and tried for endless and continuing crimes against humanity.
  • TheR 2012/09/05 11:57:49 (edited)
    TheR
    +1
    Norway Massacre attributed to Zionism.

http://www.countercurrents.or...

Another perfect example, an Israeli Jew makes a film condemning Muslims, and hate of the Prophet Muhammad causes violence in Egypt and Libya, causing the death of 1 American.

They blame America and burn our flag, instead of Israel.

Get the picture?
    http://news.yahoo.com/anti-is...

Egypt Violence at US Embassy
  • jeane TheR 2012/09/12 13:15:27 (edited)
    jeane
    It doesn't get any more stupid than this rubbish! Fortunately the people of the United States are pretty solidly behind Israel - the only SANE place in the Middle East.

NO DOUBT I WILL BE BLOCKED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH!
  • TheR jeane 2012/09/12 13:16:36 (edited)
    TheR
    +2
    Ok Jean you just won my Blocked Award. Congratulations.

And you have no idea what you are talking about.
  • irish TheR 2012/10/22 10:42:57
    irish
    +1
    she is so pro israel that her mind can't think straight. i call it being a traitor.
  • irish jeane 2012/10/22 10:42:17
    irish
    +1
    the israeli govt is the MOST insane place on earth! and no,its only fundamentalist zionists such as you that are behind bowing and swearing allegience to a foreign state over this country.
  • sean TheR 2012/10/22 10:51:03
    sean
    ONE DEAD CENTER OF TEL AVIV..AND LET SATAN SORT THEM OUT ! satan
  • jere.chievres 2012/09/04 18:53:03
    jere.chievres
    +1
    This is the biggest Bunch of horse dung I have read since "Main Kampf" which I am sure is your bible.
  • TheR jere.ch... 2012/09/05 06:20:03 (edited)
    TheR
    +1
    Mein Kampf is not my bible. So I didn't know Iranians could speak German. And thanks. You just earned my Blocked Award.
  • Moe 2012/09/03 22:11:29
    Moe
    +3
    If USA is serious about ending terrorism then "Israel" has to go
  • irish Moe 2012/10/22 10:43:48
    irish
    +1
    being the govt of israel. with the zionists gone the people would probably be able to get along with their neighbors.
  • ☆astac☆~PWCM 2012/09/01 00:47:51
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +2
    More proof the the progressive left wants to continue their holocaust
  • TheR ☆astac☆... 2012/09/01 00:55:42
    TheR
    You are most incorrect.
  • sean 2012/08/30 17:03:11
  • Zuggi 2012/08/30 16:17:15
  • TheR 2012/08/29 10:18:33
  • OGMGS1 2012/08/29 01:37:56
    OGMGS1
    +1
    I think the US should only bomb Israel to liberate the world's largest open-aired prison camp, Gaza!

Everything else in your original post was just downright nutty and almost sick. Israel planned 9/11? You are almost worse than those people who call Obama the equivalent to Hitler/Stalin etc. who wants to impose a communist-like state on America.

Go find reality and good luck.
  • TheR OGMGS1 2012/08/29 01:50:45
    TheR
    +1
    I too agree with you on Gaza. And I have found more than reality, but truth and life.
  • irish OGMGS1 2012/10/22 10:44:30
    irish
    who profited from 9/11??
  • Thecharliejay 2012/08/29 01:27:40
    Thecharliejay
    +1
    I don't think bombing Israel is a good idea, you say they want to take over the US but there are people more desperate then them and they are religious extremists. I am religious and i don't think shedding blood is a good idea considering you think they want to take over the US, it seems a stupid reason. But hey i'm from Australia so i don't know what is completely going in the US ,this is just my opinion.
  • TheR Thechar... 2012/08/29 01:30:31
    TheR
    Not if they target Israel Military Sites, and Nuclear Plants
  • 3052457 2012/08/29 01:23:23 (edited)
  • TheR 3052457 2012/08/29 01:32:46
    TheR
    I don't know if God wants. I only know the facts at hand. I was told I am from the family of Ephraim.
  • 3052457 TheR 2012/08/29 01:34:21

2014/07/22 15:32:32