Majority of Americans: Right Wingers Are Too Extreme!

Keeping It Real 2012/12/20 21:03:01
It's about time the people are starting to awake up and smell the coffee!
The Republiconteabaggers as a whole, care more about their own agenda, then what's best for the country!
Republiconteabaggers loathe people working towards the better good for the sake of the country!
I believe more so than ever, that if the Republiconteabaggers continue to block progress, their tactic will back fire on them again!
Explain!

• The Lib Hater 2012/12/21 01:31:04 (edited)
    The Lib Hater
    +43
    If anybody is too extreme, it is you leftists who think the government has, and should have, the authority to take what one person has earned and give it to another. Your views are so far from what our founders envisioned, that they would consider you to be enemies of the country. Progressives redefine words that millions of us have used in our day to day lives for years, for the purpose of political speech, then disseminate the new definitions to the MSM, so the words are really operating on a parallel plane. 0bama says fundamental transformation. What does that mean? Notice you will never hear a progressive tell you what that means. If you look in a dictionary it will tell you a country you are no longer accustomed to. The progressive wants you to believe that this is something that is benificial. Let's face it, progressives are intellectual midgets. When it comes down to it, they have their own definition for words and stand on false biographies. That's why you idiots can't go toe to toe, intellectually, with real intellectual conservatives. Little intellectual Lilliputian, 0bama does not have the intellect to save our economy, nor the integrity. [...]

• P. Sturm 2012/12/27 15:16:51
    The Republiconteabaggers as a whole, care more about their own agenda, then w...
    P. Sturm
    +2
    The Teabaggers are so extreme it's forcing Webster's to redefine the term.
  • Keeping... P. Sturm 2012/12/27 16:58:22
  • Tarheel P. Sturm 2012/12/27 18:16:17
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2012/12/24 17:44:26
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +1
    Based on the last election results, the majority of Americans are left-wingers.
  • Keeping... Dave Sa... 2012/12/26 13:33:46
    Keeping It Real
    +1
    Fantastic!
  • mountainman 2012/12/24 13:16:28
    Explain!
    mountainman
    Life long Democrat that has just about changed to independent 3 or 4 times since Obama got elected. Don't like the guy, and have too many reasons to say here.
  • Keeping... mountai... 2012/12/26 13:34:33
    Keeping It Real
    I'm sure he's all broken up over your dislike for him, NOT!
  • mountai... Keeping... 2012/12/26 17:22:22
    mountainman
    So whats it to you?
  • Keeping... mountai... 2012/12/26 18:46:21
    Keeping It Real
    He's our president and I voted for him, but you did respond to my post, so get over it.
  • Tony Mariotti 2012/12/24 12:30:17
    Tony Mariotti
    +1
    Nice choices. Biased much?
  • Keeping... Tony Ma... 2012/12/26 13:35:29
    Keeping It Real
    Great choice!
    people in an audience clapping
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/12/24 09:48:36
    Dwight PWCM
    +2
    Considering where the Democrat Lib/Prog Left is right now, I agree that Conservitives are extreme. Democrat Lib/Progs Are very extreme from the Conservitive possition.

The idea of the State first is one advanced by totalitarian governments everywhere, and conservitives oppose it.

The idea of the State over the rights of the Individual is very extreme from the Conservitive possition.

Big Government is the enemy of the common citizen, and Conservitives oppose Big Government.

A government strong enough to give you what you want is also strong enough to take it back, to give someone else. And Conservitives oppose that.

The natural right of the individual to achieve the highest point his/her talents and motivation can take them, with as little restraint as possible by Government, is the fairest justice humanity can achieve. And Conservitives applaud it.

People have a right to attempt success, but no right to achieve it. A Government that can gaurantee success must first make another the looser, and in doing so only brings another injustice to the front. Such leads to a divided citizenry and deepens hate and distrust. This is Extreme from the Conservitive goal.

Justice should be blind and the law should apply equally to all citizens. Finding new exclusions, or "freedoms" that were never addressed in the creation of a law, is extreme from the Conservitive possition.
  • Keeping... Dwight ... 2012/12/26 13:36:22
    Keeping It Real
    Clueless is no excuse!
  • DianaXoGirl 2012/12/23 01:57:29
    DianaXoGirl
    +1
    First of all the majority of America is NOT extreme right wingers if anything it's the opposite. Second some of are greatest presidents were "right-wingers" just like there have been great democrats. Third your republicans care more about their agenda is also done by democrats.
  • Keeping... DianaXo... 2012/12/23 03:37:52 (edited)
  • Keeping... DianaXo... 2012/12/23 04:49:18
    Keeping It Real
    I didn't realize you're a minor, disregard my comment, I don't do verbal smack downs to youth, but interesting enough my reply to you was pretty mild.This post is not place for a minor, have a great holiday but stop listening to Faux No News.
  • Tarheel DianaXo... 2012/12/27 18:19:37
    Tarheel
    +1
    Well, seems to me that when a group says that they are going to do anything and everything to sabotage a President, regardless of the consequences (paraphrased but true) that is way crossing over the line. I don't think you could say any President was as extreme as the right-wingers are now.

But I agree that the extreme right wingers are probably not representative of the entire party, but unfortunately, they have somehow taken over it.
  • dasimon1 2012/12/23 00:22:46
    dasimon1
    +6
    I see all the progressive scumbags are here.........keep selling your crap.......your kind is the only one buying it and The lib hater has you all pegged. Keep following obama 's manure truck you still have all the stink he needs !! When you people wakeup....it will be too late to get the help you need to understand who Obama is and what he wants from you.After 4 years you should have realized that he's the head scumbag and all of you are just also rans!
  • Keeping... dasimon1 2012/12/23 00:41:43
    Keeping It Real
    +3
    I heard that your mamma wish birth controls were available to her back in the day. I do appreciate your ability to call yourself out as a scumbag, but the next time, don't be so conceited, because you know scumbag is above your pay grade.
  • claona dasimon1 2012/12/23 18:16:05 (edited)
    claona
    +1
    Congratulations: Due to your contribution, you have won today's prize of 12 months free contraception... where do we post the 2 condoms? congratulations contribution won prize 12 free contraception post 2 condoms
  • Tarheel 2012/12/22 03:20:11
    Tarheel
    +2
    Their comments and actions of late have certainly showed a complete disregard for a majority of Americans. At one point, a couple years ago, I thought it might be a good balance to have a group of "conservatives". Shortly afterward, seeing that conservative equaled tea-total crazy with an agenda that certainly does nothing but attempt to help the those that need it the least. I mean, jeesh, why are they so opposed to raising taxes on the ultra wealthy? Those tax cuts were supposed to be temporary. And some should just not even open their in regards to the Sandy Hook Tragedy.
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/12/22 03:11:19
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +4
    According to who? You progressive imbeciles?
  • Keeping... CUDDLY ... 2012/12/22 04:38:02
    Keeping It Real
    I bet your mamma wish birth controls were available to her back in the day, and I don't blame her.
  • Dagon 2012/12/22 02:56:24
  • Keeping... Dagon 2012/12/22 04:40:16
    Keeping It Real
    Keep your personal fettish to yourself.
  • The Govenor 2012/12/22 02:43:13
  • Keeping... The Gov... 2012/12/22 02:45:12 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    That's what your daddy said to your mammie about you, rwnj!
  • Wag 2012/12/21 16:44:27
    Wag
    +3
    Extreme is a nice way of saying CRAZY...........
  • ruralntex 2012/12/21 16:10:11
    Explain!
    ruralntex
    +5
    Increasing a national debt by 6 trillion dollars in 4 years is extreme. Not thinking we need any national budget is extreme. No regard for the rule of law on proving that you are constitutionally eligible to hold the office of president, is extreme. Your party not making you prove beyond a doubt that you are eligible to be president is extreme. Disregard for the 2nd amendment of the US constitution is extreme. My way or the highway, no compromise on anything IS extreme. Now tell me, what it is about the GOP that you think extreme.
  • Keeping... ruralntex 2012/12/21 16:41:22
  • ruralntex Keeping... 2012/12/21 17:15:00
    ruralntex
    +6
    Well, I gave you examples of extreme, dealing with the Democratic party. You have a sign that you thought was clever, but really it doesn't speak to the subject at all. Unless of course, you mean that you had been clueless to those things I listed above!
  • Keeping... ruralntex 2012/12/21 19:04:47
    Keeping It Real
    +2
    Get back to me after you pull your head out from where the sunshine don't shine.
  • critica... Keeping... 2012/12/21 20:38:54
    criticalthinker
    +2
    Wait till the CLIFF hits these jerks, then they will get the message.
  • Keeping... critica... 2012/12/21 20:43:28
    Keeping It Real
    +2
    Hopefully!
  • critica... Keeping... 2012/12/21 20:45:57
  • Tarheel Keeping... 2012/12/22 03:02:50
    Tarheel
    His conspiracy theories are extreme.
  • critica... ruralntex 2012/12/21 20:37:02
    criticalthinker
    +1
    The GOP pushing America over the CLIFF is extreme and I can't wait to hear you crying when that hits you.
  • Tarheel ruralntex 2012/12/22 03:03:11
    Tarheel
    Your conspiracy theories are extreme.
  • merlinskiss 2012/12/21 15:58:28
    merlinskiss
    +1
    But then so are "Left Wingers".
  • Tarheel merlins... 2012/12/22 03:03:48
    Tarheel
    +1
    I think extremists on either side are pretty nuts.

2014/09/18 05:46:57