Love him or hate him; Ted Nugent tells the truth about this one!!

Spy Master 2012/12/20 15:48:24
Related Topics: Ted

• Dave 2012/12/30 04:09:22
    Dave
    +5
    It starts out that he has been on teh NRA board since 1995. lol Well, that disqualifies everything he says. That's like an oil executive presenting a case that oil isn't harmful to society. lol

The rest of what he says is gibberish. lol LISTEN TO THE WORDS!
    He is right though - he is weird.
  • Zepland 2012/12/21 02:20:04
    Zepland
    Ted Nugent is singing my song on this issue.
  • E. Norma Stits 2012/12/21 02:08:59
    E. Norma Stits
    +1
    Ted Nugent is one awesome man! It baffles me how these dimwitted liberals don't agree with Ted's wanting to put a hole in the heads of pedophiles! You liberals are a bunch of very twisted and perverted people and a huge danger to children... inside and outside of the womb!
  • remy E. Norm... 2012/12/31 14:17:50
    remy
    +5
    Nugent is an idiot.
  • ALofRI 2012/12/21 01:00:43
    ALofRI
    +5
    Ted Nugent and the "truth", in the same sentence?? There HAS to be an error in English grammar here!
  • realist 2012/12/20 23:15:31
    realist
    +2
    What I know about this guy from the videos that float around; he pretty much nails the point on gun control.
  • macbeth 2012/12/20 22:28:36
    macbeth
    +9
    Next time I want to know the thoughts of a pedophile and self-adoring draft dodger, I'll know where to look.
  • Spy Master macbeth 2012/12/21 00:24:46
    Spy Master
    and he is a pedophile and a draft dodger both?
    been getting messages from the Yellow Masters of the Orient again; or the Nice Hawaiian Punch in DC?
  • American☆Atheist 2012/12/20 22:17:36
    American☆Atheist
    +8
    ted is a nut, that is why we hate him.
  • E. Norm... America... 2012/12/21 02:13:01
    E. Norma Stits
    Who is we? Are you talking about you[...]
  • America... E. Norm... 2012/12/21 09:29:47
    American☆Atheist
    +3
    Do you realize that liberals are smarter? iq by state 2012 obama
  • E. Norm... America... 2012/12/21 17:06:58
    E. Norma Stits
    It turns out that all of those liberaly bias studies are hoaxes.
  • America... E. Norm... 2012/12/21 09:30:17
    American☆Atheist
    +3
    be honest, are your parents right wingers?
  • E. Norm... America... 2012/12/21 17:11:05 (edited)
    E. Norma Stits
    If my parents weren't right wingers but instead left wing nuts than I would have most definitely also wound up a left wing nut. Liberal parents are very well known for brain washing and teaching liberal propaganda to their children.
  • America... E. Norm... 2012/12/21 22:56:23
    American☆Atheist
    +3
    Do you have proof for the schools and parents brainwashing kids to be liberal, or are you just saying anyone who disagrees with you is brainwashed?
  • E. Norm... America... 2012/12/22 01:56:33
    E. Norma Stits
    Do have I proof for the schools and parents brainwashing kids?

Are you admitting that schools and liberal parents are brainwashing kids or are you saying that my proof should be directed at the schools and liberal parents who are brainwashing kids?

I realize that you're a liberal and therefore you're not very bright but you really need to work on your grammar.
  • America... E. Norm... 2012/12/22 08:16:52
    American☆Atheist
    +3
    It makes sense to me, I am asking for evidence of your claims.
  • E. Norm... America... 2012/12/22 15:13:36
    E. Norma Stits
    Well, sure it makes sense to you because you wrote it. You need the things you write to make sense to us smart people. I understand that coming up with sensible things is very difficult for you liberals.
  • America... E. Norm... 2012/12/23 00:34:15
    American☆Atheist
    +4
    I am now convinced that you are a poe and a troll. You are not the smart people, trust me.

Where is your evidence that liberals do the brainwashing?
  • E. Norm... America... 2012/12/23 09:11:23 (edited)
  • America... E. Norm... 2012/12/30 02:39:25
    American☆Atheist
    +5
    You (right-wingers) are not the smart people, I was not referring to you specifically. You are the one who believes in fairy tales, how am I the retarded monkey?
  • remy E. Norm... 2012/12/31 14:16:37
    remy
    +3
    YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
  • America... remy 2013/01/05 15:03:56
    American☆Atheist
    And deactivated.
  • remy America... 2013/01/05 15:06:54
    remy
    +1
    It's about time!!
  • JULIE 2012/12/20 22:00:14
  • JULIE 2012/12/20 21:56:50
    JULIE
    +1
    LMAO-Who would listen to Ted?
  • Summer 2012/12/20 21:32:20
    Summer
    +1
    I respect him for that, and many don't because of his opinion of the 2nd amendment, got to love him!
  • Ripley 2012/12/20 21:02:23
    Ripley
    +3
    I like Ted. He speaks truth.
  • Phantom Ripley 2012/12/21 02:01:16
  • E. Norm... Phantom 2012/12/21 02:19:19
    E. Norma Stits
    That was just another liberal lie... it never happened.
  • Phantom E. Norm... 2012/12/21 03:24:31
    Phantom
    +2
    Ted nugent would turn your stomach if you only knew the truth.
  • E. Norm... Phantom 2012/12/21 06:53:27
    E. Norma Stits
    Intelligent, honest, patriotic, conservative men who know how to deal with worthless scumbags such as carjackers, wife beaters and pedophiles could never turn my stomach.
  • JULIE E. Norm... 2012/12/30 14:21:26
  • JULIE E. Norm... 2012/12/30 14:14:06
  • Dave Ripley 2012/12/30 04:11:50
    Dave
    +2
    He speaks nonsense. Listen to the video!
  • Lanikai 2012/12/20 20:11:45
    +5
    Ted ALWAYS tells the truth, too bad the hyper sensitive, rotten agenda, media WHORES for obama always shill the agenda.
  • Patrick Moser 2012/12/20 20:07:34
    Patrick Moser
    +2
    Until we as a Nation address the Mental Health and Education issues no law will stop crazy!But we should try to stop crazy from getting there hands on a gun or maybe make it not as easy.

Ted Nutgent is an un-educated mentality disturbed person. We should start with free mental health for that whack job. My Fathers theory about Ted is he has a very small Pen*s. Why would anyone get so upset about the things he does? He does have money right ???

I would think for a Party-Movement-Clan Republicans
    Worship the Military - Ted was a coward when he had chance to carry a real assault weapon and shoot real Communist.. He slithered under a rock.
    Worship hard work - TED NUGENT NEVER REAL WORK A DAY IN HIS LIFE!

This guys is either clinically insane Or a better actor then His Majesty Ron Reagan ( His Majesty when the real men were fighting WW2 he did all but s**k the d**k of the person making the decision on witch actors would be differed to do war movies) This is a true story as told by director Frank Capra long before His Majesty became the President. Frank Capra could not stand actors that talked big about war but went out of there way not to serve them self’s.

I only brought up RR to prove a point there is a long list of pro war draft dogging chicken hawks on the conservative...

I only brought up RR to prove a point there is a long list of pro war draft dogging chicken hawks on the conservatives ranks past and present Bush Jr, "Dick" Cheney , Donald Rumsfeld what do the have in common other than being chicken hawks profess to be patriots and support war, but when it comes time to serve their country on the front lines, they send everybody but themselves and there for unlimited unrestricted gun ownership.

For complete Chicken halk list:
    http://liberalslikechrist.org...

There is talk about a new guns right group forming for sane hunters that no longer feel NRA is about Us the Hunters and Gun Owners but has become lobby for gun industry they are not one in the same. I have belonged to the NRA for 30years and was hoping they would get back to gun safety and real background checks, but they are going to read a statement on Friday news dump day late in the day and I am sure it was written by the gun manufacturers.

No one in the government has proposed taking person guns away from citizens. If you are going to clam something please prove it with sources. Who in the government (not individuals having nothing to do with making laws); has proposed taking hunting or handguns away from citizens? If you need an assault weapon to go hunting you are not a hunter.

My Father took all my Brothers and I hunting on our property (we own 200 acres in upstate NY) and he would only allow us to have 3 shots and he told us if we could not take down a deer with 3 shots, forget it.
    He also gave us all extensive training and when one of my brothers had a nervous breakdown my Father went and took his guns till he was well again.

We need to all be our Brothers keepers and step in when a friend or family need us too.

We grew up with many guns; my Father had a lager gun collection, But no assault weapons me and all of my 6 brothers served in the military as did my Father. We all own gun but none of us own assault weapons. I have an uncle that was a chief of homicide in NYS never had a gun other than service issue and when he retired he turn in his weapon after 45 years service and never had a gun till he died, oh ya he fought in WW-2 as did 4 of his Brothers none ever owned an assault weapon. His Father my Grandfather was in the Infantry in WW-1 after the war never owned a gun.

Question why do the so called men that never picked up a gun to defend there country now cant live without a paramilitary weapon?? and I served in the first gulf war and gave 22years service and I own guns, but not assault weapons.

That is why I support 2 year mandatory service in the military. If we are going to be a country of violence let us give everyone training Or free P*nis enlargement pills.
  • betz 2012/12/20 18:57:20
    betz
    +6
    This guy always speaks the truth in my opinion. He is one intelligent guy.
  • mich52 2012/12/20 18:40:10
  • Fundy mich52 2012/12/20 21:05:55
    Fundy
    +1
    Not much for the 1st amendment are you?

2014/04/21 14:45:35