Little protest at the RNC but: Occupy Wall Street among the many Groups to Protest Obama/DNC at Democratic Convention in NC. Has Obama and the DNC been exposed?

CAPISCE 2012/09/02 13:40:11
YES.
I don't want to hear it.
Yes, Count me in the Revolution against the DNC and Obama
Here are a few of the 105 groups who acquired protest permits.
Occupy Wall Street. A protest movement that began last year and claims that corporations have undue influence over the U.S. government, its activities have fizzled somewhat in 2012. The nationwide movement has issued a call for protesters for the Democratic convention in Charlotte, where an Occupy Charlotte tent city was disbanded last winter.

— AFL-CIO. The largest federation of labor unions in the United States, it is hoping to put a spotlight on worker issues, especially those specific to North Carolina. The state has the lowest percentage of unionized workers in the United States. The group is planning a massive canvassing effort this fall in all 50 states to turn out voters for Obama.

— Southern Workers Assembly. A coalition of labor groups fighting for collective bargaining and other labor issues in the South, it plans to have a major presence in the city to highlight the impact of anti-union laws in the South.

— Farm Labor Organizing Committee. The farm workers' union says it will use the national attention around the convention to highlight issues facing farm workers and other North Carolina workers.

— No Papers No Fear. A coalition of immigrant rights' advocates, it has organized UndocuBus — a group of 40 undocumented people that has been traveling by bus from Arizona to Charlotte. The bus has been making stops along the way to highlight problems facing the immigrant community.

— Greenpeace. An international environmental group, it has been critical of Charlotte-based Duke Energy and its CEO Jim Rogers. The group claims Duke's coal fired plants have contributed to global warming.

— North Carolina Values Coalition. An anti-abortion group that supports North Carolina's constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, it is holding a Rally for Marriage and Religious Liberty on Thursday — the same day President Barack Obama makes his acceptance speech at Bank of America Stadium.

• Mr. T 2012/09/02 14:16:22
    YES.
    Mr. T
    +4
    I wonder if Obama and Pelosi still "thanking God" for their bestest friends now?

• mustangluver 2012/09/02 15:39:00
    mustangluver
    +1
    I wish i could. I hope there are tons and tons of Patriots there!
  • BackWoodsMike 2012/09/02 15:15:10
    YES.
    BackWoodsMike
    +2
    I have several friends who are Deputies in the Mecklenburg County, NC Sheriff's Office who told me that this Convention is going to be a nightmare for them because they are going to have a very hard time distinguishing between the liberal occupy malcontents who are the delegates (and guests) of the Convention, and the liberal occupy malcontents who are the protesters..
  • Vision of Verve 2012/09/02 14:55:03
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/09/02 14:53:01
    Dwight PWCM
    +2
    It would seem that the supposed "Wrath of God' dems had hoped would wash Tampa free of Republicans washed out the riff raff instead.

The DNC will now have to stand alone against their troubled children.
  • Mr. T 2012/09/02 14:16:22
    YES.
    Mr. T
    +4
  • sickofpolitics 2012/09/02 14:13:22
    sickofpolitics
    +3
    If I could I would be there letting everyone know that they need to be fired!!!! Too many people in America hurting, maybe all the protest will wake people up. Demoncrats only care about themselves and their donors!!!
  • Red 2012/09/02 14:12:59
  • KingdomNow 2012/09/02 14:08:55
    YES.
    KingdomNow
    +3
    They have nothing to offer but fear itself.
  • ed 2012/09/02 14:06:06
    YES.
    ed
    +3
    It's gotten to the point that neither party can be trusted any longer.
  • CAPISCE ed 2012/09/02 14:08:59 (edited)
    CAPISCE
    +1
    Obama has proven he can't be trusted---that said I trust Romney
  • ed CAPISCE 2012/09/02 18:53:27
    ed
    he hasn't said or done anything that makes me want to trust him either.That's gonna take cutting obamacare completely,NDAA,Homeland security[TSA included]deport all illegals and muslims,open up coal mines,drilling for oil,start making big companies pay their taxes,investigate the federal reserve,stop allowing foreigners in our military and government.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/09/02 13:57:51
    YES.
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    Hopefully!
  • Schläue~© 2012/09/02 13:50:01
    YES.
    Schläue~©
    +4
    Funny how Van Jones created the Occupy bowel movement which was endorsed by many top level Dems (0bozo included) and now they have a Frankenstein on their hands.

Unions are pissed because N.C is one of 23 Right to Work states and the trend is growing. Ohio and Wisconsin are getting closer since Indiana saw the light and recently became # 23.

What the Dem's call anti-union laws are actually pro-freedom and pro-choice for the workers. They're terrified of Congress crafting a bill that would mandate RTW, nationwide. Why are the Proglodytes so afraid of giving people CHOICES?
  • CAPISCE Schläue~© 2012/09/02 13:51:10
    CAPISCE
    +2
    The times they are a changing
  • Schläue~© CAPISCE 2012/09/02 14:01:40
    Schläue~©
    +2
    Yes they are and it's driving the Proglodytes, NUTS,... watching their 100 year assault, slip away and go down the drain.
  • CAPISCE Schläue~© 2012/09/02 14:02:58

2014/04/20 12:06:21