LISTEN CAREFULLY - The Missing Minutes Of the Leaked Romney Tape. MAJOR REVELATION

safari 2012/09/22 02:17:09
Mitt Romney Exposed The Federal Reserve, I think.....
10 votes
13%
The Left Will Refuse To Hear The Missing Minutes of the Romney Tape
8 votes
10%
The Media Propaganda Machine Is Owned by and Follows the Leftists Orders
8 votes
10%
All of the Above
54 votes
68%
Ron Paul people especially please take a listen. The media is playing games with our nation by repressing this video information.

This video is not embeddable - listen HERE

Read More: http://commonamericanjournal.com/?p=51093

Question Closed

• DefendnProtect 2012/09/22 03:05:51 (edited)
    All of the Above
    DefendnProtect
    +12
    There's no good answer option for me.

Romney is just describing what the FED does. No secret. And he's really not gonna do something substantial about it. It's not ignorance, it's letting treason happen.

watch at 2 min

• SimpleAmerican BN-0 2012/09/26 16:58:58
    All of the Above
    SimpleAmerican BN-0
    I find it funny that so many people think Romney is some sort of idiot, he's not. They thin all Bain did was buy companies and either close them down or outsource the jobs... they didn't, they saved a lot of American companies from failing!

The problem with the Federal Reserve is just as it states on the recording, they are printing currency that is worthless, it is just like counterfeiting, yet it's legal?!
  • John "By God" American 2012/09/25 13:33:08
    All of the Above
    John "By God" American
    That did it, I'm not voting...
  • mrdog 2012/09/24 16:38:21
    All of the Above
    mrdog
    +1
    It is clear Mitt has a huge job on his hands... also it clear O must be removed from Office in November.... then hopefully American can start tackle these problems...which is beyond most voters... but we have time......however no time to waste...bark ...
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/09/24 16:37:40 (edited)
    All of the Above
    SK-pro impeachment
    +1
    MSM media motto: To err is human, to edit/spin/cut and paste divine.

oops, i forgot "twist" also.
  • mwg0735 2012/09/24 16:09:23
  • Deep007 2012/09/24 16:06:51
    All of the Above
    Deep007
    +1
    Its is HAPPENING ... in REAL Time
  • les_gvt 2012/09/24 12:08:17
    All of the Above
    les_gvt
    +2
    I still doubt Mitt will make much of an effort to tackle the Fed
  • Tennessee3501 2012/09/23 17:27:10
    All of the Above
    Tennessee3501
    +2
    Journalism died a long time ago. Our only hope is to get the word out on the internet!
  • litsey68@juno.com 2012/09/23 15:56:40
    All of the Above
    litsey68@juno.com
    +3
    I do not trust the liberal media with anything. There are to many ways to change things around. Watch what they do and not what they say. Obama has proven he can't be trusted.
  • texasred 2012/09/23 14:24:44
    All of the Above
    texasred
    +2
    But I wonder how many Paul/Johnson supporters will refuse to hear the missing minutes of the Romney tape. For some reason, most of them love to hate Romney. I guess it's because their candidate of choice, for whatever reason they say, didn't gain the nomination.
  • Prettie... texasred 2012/10/14 16:34:53
    PrettieReptar
    No need to wonder. I listened to the tape. And I don't hate Romney, I just don't trust the guy. Kind of hard to when the majority of our politicians lie through their teeth, say one thing to one group of people and something else to another, or say one thing and do another. It seems as though its all about promoting their own personal agenda, not doing what's right by the people and country. They basically ignore our Constitution or just find clever ways around it which is why we are in this mess.
  • Pedalpusher 2012/09/23 04:12:30
    All of the Above
    Pedalpusher
    +1
    The press has become so corrupt and caught in so many lies or just not covering subjects that it is just unbelievable anymore. I have to go by my own reasoning and some investigation on the internet. Things like I noticed that the ads have been dropped about Romney being tied to South American drug money. I had stated that my grandfather had been a Bank Robber, and just because I was related to him then people could say I was tied to Bank Robbers when I never even had any connection with him, he was bad Bank Robber and spent most his time since long before I was born, in Prison. This made me very leery of what they were saying. The people that he was dealing with that had ties, were in Florida! Other stories have been debunked the same way. Before I heard this about what Mitt had said, I had already it it said that Bernanke was printing money that we didn't have, just like printing play money! The fact that they left out the important part of the tape doesn't surprise me, and they weren't sawing me at all. When I see what all Obama has done so far I've already decided that who ever goes up against him will be better then another 4 of him. Then I watched 2016 and was convinced! Notice that the Obama team isn't addressing 2016 publicly just like they aren't addressing the upr...
    The press has become so corrupt and caught in so many lies or just not covering subjects that it is just unbelievable anymore. I have to go by my own reasoning and some investigation on the internet. Things like I noticed that the ads have been dropped about Romney being tied to South American drug money. I had stated that my grandfather had been a Bank Robber, and just because I was related to him then people could say I was tied to Bank Robbers when I never even had any connection with him, he was bad Bank Robber and spent most his time since long before I was born, in Prison. This made me very leery of what they were saying. The people that he was dealing with that had ties, were in Florida! Other stories have been debunked the same way. Before I heard this about what Mitt had said, I had already it it said that Bernanke was printing money that we didn't have, just like printing play money! The fact that they left out the important part of the tape doesn't surprise me, and they weren't sawing me at all. When I see what all Obama has done so far I've already decided that who ever goes up against him will be better then another 4 of him. Then I watched 2016 and was convinced! Notice that the Obama team isn't addressing 2016 publicly just like they aren't addressing the uprising in Libya! Instead they are off covering him on the campagne trail and he's not address that issue either except to apologies for the US to our enemies! My granddaughter was an ardent supporter of Obama ....even though she couldn't vote, but she would argue with me. Today I took her to the movie 2016. through the whole movie I just made comments about the colorful clothes people wear and how can they live like they do in Kenya and I feel sorry for them. I didn't try to sway her at all. I figured she'd fight me anyway. The movie finished and we were walking to the car and I wasn't saying anything, she turned to me and said she enjoyed the movie and didn't realize what an evil man he was and what he was up to. My mouth just dropped. Then she had a question about what anti colonization and colonization was. Showed me she was really paying attention. After she broke the ice we talked and her opinion had sure changed! Too bad she can't vote yet!
    +4
    Journalism is dead and propaganda is killing our country and freedom! The left is at fault for deceiving and out right lies and distortion--JOURNALISM IS DEAD!
  • ruthannhausman 2012/09/22 20:36:25
    All of the Above
    ruthannhausman
    +4
    I have been seeing and hearing little tidbits of things about the Fed Reserve for years now. I am just an ordinary, under-educated American, just like most of the population. I'm not stupid nor uneducated, just haven't taken the time to go much beyond a few college courses. Hell, I was out doing business and taking care of my own bailiwick, I figured the people we elected into higher offices would also take care of their business which, in turn, would be watching my back. Bad, bad, bad judgment call on my part.

I am slowly being "re-educated" in some things, particularly financial and America's economy issues. But even then I have to say it's hard to absorb some of these things, hard to visualize beyond a few thousand dollars. Mitt Romney not only visualizes, he actually has his own billion-dollar "account." And this video snippet tells me what I want to know; i.e., he knows what's going on and he knows it is not right and is dangerous.

Unfortunately, a lot of the under-informed Americans are not going to listen or learn or even attempt to find out anything about this because they are so brainwashed into the Obama camps. I see liberal spokespersons on TV news all the time whose names and faces are very familiar to me for the many years they've been in the news bus...

Unfortunately, a lot of the under-informed Americans are not going to listen or learn or even attempt to find out anything about this because they are so brainwashed into the Obama camps. I see liberal spokespersons on TV news all the time whose names and faces are very familiar to me for the many years they've been in the news business and I cannot, for the life of me, reconcile in my mind how these "intelligent" people, people who have been exposed to the truth for a long, long time, can actually turn a blind eye to it and, worse, cover it up so that more receptive people can't know about it.

Barack Obama must not be allowed to serve another term of office. He has led this country down the most destructive path yet in the few years he's been at the helm and another tour of duty will destroy us forever and ever. My family, and myself, has spent its entire existence serving this country honorably. And we made a lot of sacrifices, big-time sacrifices. We all did it most willingly, proudly and happily. No regrets whatsoever. But I resent what is happening today, completely detest it. Ignorance reigns supreme from Washington to the Heartland and everywhere in between. Time to get up off our dead asses and make sure that these truths get disseminated before November. And for those of you who are going to pooh-pooh me and insult my intelligence and name-call and all that good stuff you've been so good at thus far? Right back at you.
  • Alleycat 2012/09/22 19:39:24 (edited)
    Alleycat
    +3
    that Romney has already fired a warning shot over Bernanke's bow by requesting he not engage QE3 but Bernanke chose to attempt to influence this election anyway.... I think Romney will fire his ass and audit the Fed as stated by his campaign....

Most of these wacky Paul supporters are merely liberals attempting to divide conservatives so they can reelect Obama.
  • Prettie... Alleycat 2012/10/14 16:55:27
    PrettieReptar
    "Most of these wacky Paul supporters are merely liberals attempting to divide conservatives so they can reelect Obama."

Yup, that's it--you got me. I confess. Lol.

Name calling, put downs and spin. With this kind of talk, its becoming difficult to tell the difference between "conservatives" and liberals...
  • Alleycat Prettie... 2012/10/14 19:24:37
    Alleycat
    I said most, not all but if you fit the mold I say wear it with pride.

If you haven"t figured out the difference yet then you are not vert bright and righteously deserving of the liberal label.
  • Prettie... Alleycat 2012/10/14 19:47:47
    PrettieReptar
    It reads as though you are calling all Paul supporters wacky but what difference does it really make? It wasn't meant to be a complement and you know it.

Name calling, put downs and spin come right out of the liberal play book (from my experience) but it seems that some who label themselves as Conservative do it as well. Jots that down...

FYI--I prefer the label "American" over any other.
  • Alleycat Prettie... 2012/10/15 00:01:49
    Alleycat
    Perhaps a remedial reading course would help you.

I never thought is was.

For someone who doesn't like distinctions or labels you have no problem calling yourself Libertarian in your profile... A bit hypocritical don't you think?

If you want to continue being a wise ass then so will I, if you want an honest discussion I can do that too, your choice.
  • Prettie... Alleycat 2012/10/20 05:12:55
    PrettieReptar
    Preciate that. Just thought I'd let you know that your remark about Paul supporters happens to be false. I should know, I happen to be one.

I would say as far as my political views are concerned, they are libertarian.

And with all due respect, I think it is you that is in dire need of remedial classes--reading, writing and civics.
  • Alleycat Prettie... 2012/10/20 15:14:15
    Alleycat
    +1
    Ron Paul is no longer a candidate and too old to run again, what exactly do you expect to accomplish by caring around this chip on your shoulder?

Choosing that particular syntax of my comment points to serious insecurities on your part, do you consider yourself wacky?

Him and Rand are both Libertarians and Rand now supports the Republican ticket, who are you supporting, Romney or Obama?

Had Ron Paul won the nomination I would have supported him as the nominee just like I am Romney yet I hear folks like you claiming there is no difference between liberals and conservatives. Wacky I think is a good word for that yes even though that was not the original intent of my comment...
  • Prettie... Alleycat 2012/11/03 02:14:13
    PrettieReptar
    +1
    It has nothing to do with insecurity or having a chip on my shoulder. Just fed up with people knocking Paul and his supporters--the name calling and put downs--it seems as though this is used as a means to quiet voices. If one disagrees, then they must be wacky--which, imo, is a just another way to call someone crazy, looney, etc. To me, that kind of treatment is a form of bullying. It has no business in political discourse.

I don't support either candidate. Both represent big government as far as I'm concerned.

Why should I vote for Romney? Because I can't stand Obama? Isn't that same as people voting for Obama because they couldn't stand Bush? I really despise having to choose the lesser of two evils. Hard to believe that Americans put up with this garbage.
  • Alleycat Prettie... 2012/11/03 04:07:42 (edited)
    Alleycat
    Rand Paul is a Libertarian and Ron's son, apparently he sees a huge difference between Romney and Obama as he has thrown his support behind Romney. He sees a clear difference between Obama & Romney and has contributed a strong Libertarian influence into Romney's administration like Auditing the fed and a return to the gold standard which are in fact Ron Paul issues and are part of the Republican Platform now.

There are huge differences between the two the primary one being this country cannot withstand 4 more years of the level of debt spending we have seen in the last four. Your choice...
  • Prettie... Alleycat 2012/11/03 04:13:09
    PrettieReptar
    Rand is not Ron. I don't care for Rand much.
  • Alleycat Prettie... 2012/11/03 13:54:30
    Alleycat
    He is Libertarian and essentially hails Ayn Rand's political philosophy as the core of his,

What is it you so dislike about Rand?
  • Prettie... Alleycat 2012/11/06 18:09:41
    PrettieReptar
    No, he seems disingenuous.
  • Walt 2012/09/22 19:04:12
    All of the Above
    Walt
    +6
    Romney is aware of the problem. As the GOP candidate, he is a better candidate than some of the others who who were in the running, but did not have their eyes open to this.
  • Purple Pinto ~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/22 18:26:34 (edited)
    All of the Above
    Purple Pinto ~PWCM~JLA
    +8
    It infuriates me to know that the media has this tape and all outlets have purposely edited this portion out.

I'm further infuriated to continue to hear this "Glenn Beck lies" BS, when he's the only one offering up the real information.

I'm encouraged hearing this, Safari. Thank you for sharing it.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/22 18:01:33
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I tried to click All of the Above and the stupid thing selected one for me...Sodahead fix this crap already!
    +7
    And he also suggested that he understands the Federal Reserve danger better than anyone gave him credit for.
  • Pedalpu... Temlako... 2012/09/23 03:18:23
    Pedalpusher
    +1
    He's a business man, you know he knows it better than anyone!
  • johnnyg Temlako... 2012/09/24 22:15:29
    johnnyg
    Of course a money changer bankster knows about the fed.
  • Lanikai 2012/09/22 16:58:14
    All of the Above
    +3
    All of the above of course.
  • Dwight 2012/09/22 14:45:35
    Dwight
    +9
    People who don't want to believe will find a reason to Not listen or believe.

I suspect that not a few Ron Paul supporters will just find another reason to dismiss another option as well.
  • jr 2012/09/22 13:53:52
    jr
    +10
    I feel Mittens will address our federal reserve problem if he is elected
  • Defendn... jr 2012/09/22 17:42:27
    DefendnProtect
    Why do you think so? Romney said he wouldn't, thought of Bernanke doing a good job and wanted the FED to remain private outside of people control.
  • jr Defendn... 2012/09/22 18:03:46
    jr
    +3
    You are making statements of fact. What are your sources?
  • Defendn... jr 2012/09/22 18:10:38
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    Romney himself..

watch at 2 min
  • jr Defendn... 2012/09/22 18:50:50 (edited)
    jr
    +4
    I would have a lot more respect for you if you had the backbone to admit you are an Obama supporter. Of course most Obama supporters I know are cowards and cons very much like you :o)

Romney Reiterates He Would Replace Bernanke
    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire...

Romney supports audit of the Federal Reserve
    http://www.washingtontimes.co...
  • Defendn... jr 2012/09/22 19:17:14
    DefendnProtect
    About backbone, how can you respect Romney flipflopping again over serious issues?

note. Replacing Ben Bernanke is not solving the issue. The issue is we need to free up the markets for other monetary systems. Romney also knows the complete audit of the Federal Reserve will not happen because of the Senate.

ps. Obama = Romney. If anything a vote for Romney is a vote for Obama policies.

2014/12/18 10:36:06