Libyan Ambassador Stevens was raped before he was killed!

Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/13 17:12:19
This is an outrage because....
I don't believe the 'peace loving' Muslims would do this because...
Other Thoughts!
I am floored over this and shocked it isn't being reported on American news. Obama, if he really cared, should be outraged and we all know he is not! We have to keep spreading the truth about Islam, and that's what I'm doing here. Here is a translation of an article taken from an Arabic News source that was written in Arabic. I never trust what our media puts out, so I look into other sources to compare the story and make a judgement myself. Here is the link to the story that has again proven the failure of our media and Washington to share the truth.http://www.tayyar.org/Tayyar/...

Below is the rough (Google) translation.�

Sources AFP that "the U.S. ambassador to Libya was raped sexually before killing by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest against the film is offensive to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)," The sources said that "Ambassador was killed and representation of his body in a manner similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder. "�

The News reported:�

Kill the U.S. ambassador in Libya Christopher Stevens and three Americans in an attack on Tuesday evening 11/09/2012 the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, also announced Wednesday a senior official at the Interior Ministry Libyan told AFP.�

The deputy interior minister and Nice Sharef "kill the ambassador and three other staff members," said Libyan Deputy Prime Minister Mustafa Abu Hakor killed the U.S. ambassador in its note on his Twitter page.�

For his part, President of the Supreme Security Committee in Benghazi Fawzi and Nice that the U.S. ambassador was at the consulate when the attack occurred.�

Demonstrators attacked by gunmen on Tuesday evening consulate and shells fired by Libyan security sources reported in the first stage for the fall of American lives and wounded during the attack.�

And condemned U.S. President Barack Obama Wednesday 12/09/2012 strongly "outrageous attack" that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans in the U.S. consulate in the city of Benghazi and ordered to tighten security at diplomatic missions around the world.�

Obama said in a statement after the murder of the U.S. ambassador and three employees in a rocket attack on their vehicle in Benghazi "I have asked my department to provide all the necessary resources to ensure our employees in Libya and tighten security at diplomatic missions around the world."�

"The U.S. administration refuses to offend the religious beliefs of others, but we are clearly opposed to this kind of reckless violence of having lost the lives of state employees these people."�
And condemned the British Foreign Secretary William Hague Wednesday 12/09/2012, the attack on the U.S. consulate in the Libyan city of Benghazi, and he considered unjustified.�

Haig said, "there is no justification for such an attack and the horrific murder of a U.S. official (Ambassador) at the consulate, and my thoughts are with his family and all his colleagues at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs."�

"We welcome the condemnation of President (Parliament Mohammed Maqrif) for this incident, and it is essential that the Libyan authorities to take urgent measures to improve the security situation, particularly in Benghazi, and identify those responsible for such attacks."�

Haig stressed that the UK "stands ready to help the Libyan authorities and in any way possible and support their efforts to continue on the road to make Libya a stable, secure and meet the aspirations of the Libyan people."�

Read More: http://www.nopcradio.com/nopc-news/news/67-ambassa...

• Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/10/01 04:29:03
    This is an outrage because....
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    I heard this story. The killings could have been stopped. Obama knew and did nothing.
    heard story killings stopped obama
  • WTF 2012/09/23 14:03:23
    WTF
    +1
    I first heard Bill ORiley talking about and had my IPad on my lap so I googled it and the horrible graphic pics of the rape were online. Anyone that saw those would never forget them. There was also one of them carring him he had blood on his,stomach and his,pants were undone. You could tell he was still alive and coherent but the rape pic should surface again. I'm sure our government made utube take it down. I tried to get the video uploaded but my iPad couldn't do it. Also anyone that thinks those desert animals wouldn't rape him are sheltered. It's what they do to their prisoners in the name of Allah and mohammed so why would they not video it to throw it in Americas face.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/09/18 01:33:09
  • Stevern... Vision ... 2012/09/20 17:09:30
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    The story is out there.While the attack of the Libyan Embassy was going on.Obama was sitting down for an interview with an entertainment magazine.And then he went off to bed for the night.For he had a trip to Vegas the next day!
  • Maria 2012/09/17 19:34:19
    This is an outrage because....
    Maria
    +1
    Those type of muslims do this to all over the countries... something have to be done do something to change those dirty sick mind muslims... We need to stand up firm and say it in Muslim's face and fight...we all have to get money and support Lawyer to beat the crap out of Mulisms people..tired of what they want change the rules and go soft on them..go hell Muslims!! other countries and USA need to get together and time to fight and give Muslims 5 days to leave and leave the our countries and other countries such as uk,sweden,holland etc alone..
    This is an outrage because....
    +4
    just truly SICK and TWISTED ..
    MONSTERS .. in a crowd of Cultivated MONSTERS egging .. aiding .. abetting this HORRIFIC Abomination ...

and what's even more SICKENING ..
    is that there's those in "BODY POLITIC"
    that actually 'apologize' and make EXCUSES for these MONSTERS in the world ..
    then think that they can 'purchase' their way out ..

BOTH of these ..
    the ones who 'excuse' (Body Politic)
    and the MONSTERS (including the monsters who aided/abetted and stood by )
    are FILTH .. VERMIN .. should not be allowed to breathe ..
    since the HORRIBLE SAVAGERY shows they have no humanity left within their core ..
    Other Thoughts!
    +6
    Muslims kill homosexuals but they think nothing of sodomizing someone. They are hypocritical violent animals and no brutal act of savagery is beyond them.
    This is an outrage because....
    +5
    Take all Americans out of the Middle East, handle the intelligence with spies and drone any suspicious activity. We no longer need to use people put in danger by a rogue administration.
  • Risk 2012/09/15 15:28:49
    Other Thoughts!
    Risk
    +6
    I would put nothing past the so called Religion of Peace.
  • Henrietta Hippo 2012/09/15 13:42:40 (edited)
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/09/15 10:46:54
    This is an outrage because....
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +7
    The peace lovers that kill gays sodomize a diplomat before murdering him. I don't see how they can justify this, but they do. We are at war, it's an undeclared war since Obama is kissing their butts, but war none the less.
  • heroine 2012/09/15 07:48:28
    This is an outrage because....
    heroine
    +6
    It is Outrage. If indeed that was true. there is the sickness think I ever hurt, what kind of Evil. Is this?? whom ever done that he is a monster. from HELL.
  • mrdog 2012/09/15 06:10:29
    This is an outrage because....
    mrdog
    +6
    Terrorist attack...that is clear... nothing to do with film...facts will come later...bark
  • Marek 2012/09/15 03:54:58
    This is an outrage because....
    Marek
    +8
    I am not certain if the muslims raped the ambassador befor killing him or after. However, raping enemies is a long islamic tradition practiced by muhammad and his followers. It is an act of humiliating the enemy designed to dispirit the survivors, family, friends and countrymen of the raped victim. This "honor rape" like "honor killings" is widely practiced in the Middle East, Pakistan and other muslim countries. So, it is likely that the muslims raped the ambassador.
  • Henriet... Marek 2012/09/15 13:50:18
  • Henriet... Henriet... 2012/09/15 14:00:21
  • Marek Henriet... 2012/09/16 00:08:48
    Marek
    +5
    Muslims have no mercy and no conscience.
    Charles Martel determined that the only effective way of fighting islam and muslims is to be more what they are. More ruthless and more pitiless. Vlad Tepes Count Dracula who learned muslim ways in Turkey used his experience effectively against his oppressors. Being nice to muslims and respectful of islam is suicidal.
  • Henriet... Marek 2012/09/16 00:49:32 (edited)
  • Marek Henriet... 2012/09/16 00:00:06
    Marek
    +4
    Salman Rushdie was right when he called them the satanic verses.
  • JoeM~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/14 21:10:31
    This is an outrage because....
    JoeM~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    This is beyond shocking. We need to respond.
  • mich52 JoeM~PW... 2012/09/14 22:26:41
  • JoeM~PW... mich52 2012/09/14 22:31:21
    JoeM~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    Who is "you people"? I am an American. What are you?
  • mich52 JoeM~PW... 2012/09/15 15:19:23
  • Henriet... mich52 2012/09/15 13:51:51
  • mich52 Henriet... 2012/09/15 15:21:34 (edited)
  • Risk mich52 2012/09/15 15:27:25
    Risk
    +4
    Almost as bad as the Liberal diseases, ignorance and/or lack of comprehension.. Works both ways my friend ! ; )
  • mich52 Risk 2012/09/15 16:37:59
  • Vision ... Risk 2012/09/18 01:36:59
  • goatman112003 2012/09/14 19:34:51
    This is an outrage because....
    goatman112003
    +5
    This is an outrage because it could of been prevented. Common sense which the state department doesn't have would of told that Sept 11 is a radical holy day.for attacks. It is an outrage because nobody in that damn administration understands the difference follower of Islam and an islamistists.
  • Henriet... goatman... 2012/09/16 01:00:28
  • Elle 2012/09/14 16:14:58
    Other Thoughts!
    Elle
    +4
    The US news media should not be reporting any type of abuse etc. etc. until Ambassador Stevens family has been completely informed of all the details surrounding his death.
  • Tracie ... Elle 2012/09/18 00:04:51
    Tracie Richards~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    That would require a level of decency that is sadly lacking in modern media, I'm afraid. Horrific details such as this, which used to be spoken of in hushed whispers, are now blared in two inch headlines the second they can legally do so.
  • Reggie☮ 2012/09/14 16:04:15
    This is an outrage because....
    Reggie☮
    +6
    Obama is about keeping this quiet.
  • Henriet... Reggie☮ 2012/09/16 01:04:57
  • Plantgypc 2012/09/14 16:03:11
    This is an outrage because....
    Plantgypc
    +6
    I think these idiots are doing this just before election time for some weird reason.
  • Seonag 2012/09/14 12:51:20
    This is an outrage because....
    Seonag
    +5
    The US MSM will do anything it can to protect Obama! The outrage over this and the current policies of the administration would be just too damaging. I understand it boils down to the Secretary of State to make sure there is sufficient protection for our Embassies. Clinton failed. Obama went to bed. Clinton made a public statement hours before Obama did. Obama should have been on top of it! This is the '3:00 am call' and the President slept!
  • Stevern... Seonag 2012/09/14 14:27:44
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Obama and Hillary has a whole lot more to answer for.It seems that the Egypt's General Intelligence Service warned that a jihadi group is planning to launch terrorist attacks against the US and Israeli embassies in Cairo, according to a report Tuesday by Egypt Independent, citing a secret letter obtained by Al-Masry Al-Youm.

According to the report, the attack is being planned by Global Jihad, the group suspected of killing 16 Egyptian border guards in Sinai on August 5.

Al-Masry Al-Youm reportedly obtained a copy of the September 4 letter, sent to all Egyptian security sectors, warning that Sinai- and Gaza-based Global Jihad cells were planning attacks on the two embassies.

Egypt's military is engaged in an ongoing campaign to root out Sinai-based terrorists.

IMO,That means the Hillary's State Dept. should of placed ALL U.S. Consulates on maximum lock-down.And the American Ambassador Stevens should of not be at a temporary embassy location,in Benghazi.Without any Marines Protection Detail to protect him when around 400 radicals Muslims attacked.

Obama should be asked directly why he misses half his daily National Security Briefings.Where any President could of figured out that things were getting ready to 'hit the fan' in the Muslim World.And would of took appropriate actions!
  • Seonag Stevern... 2012/09/15 13:32:21
    Seonag
    +5
    I noticed yesterday that the Administration is quickly 'changing their tunes' and trying to cover their butts. If it can be PROVEN that the State Department knew of this (which I think they did) and failed to protect our Citizens, they are as guilty as any of those murderers. I would not be surprised that the decision NOT to put extra 'protection' around the Embassies and Consulates so as NOT of 'offend' the muslims in those countries - the heck with the safety of our Citizens.
  • Michaelene 2012/09/14 12:29:19
    This is an outrage because....
    Michaelene
    +5
    I am angry about the reports, some arabic news and blogs have glorified the terrorists (martyr's). 4 days strong now, today is freaky friday in the Muslim world, what more will happen?

My next door neighbor translates the insane facebook sites for me.
    Coffee on the patio was so very sad today. My sympathies are with their families, there are horrific pictures and video's across the net..

The news was a joke yesterday with the BS journ-o-lists and Romney's statement. I heard one stupid girl say that he caused this outrage. WTH?

Now is the perfect time to SPREAD the news about the Panetta and co. ROE's placed upon our military and our border patrol. We're unprotected abroad and at home!!!

Both are fighting forces that are heavily armed by our POTUS and SOS. Libyan "rebels" throught the UN "military action". Our Borders are wide open and the BP is nuetered with bean bags while the drug cartels are high powered fully auto "illegal" weapons from the DOJ's fast and furious.

Watch out, this is a very smelly situation, like a DC sewer. Upon first hearing the reports, I wondered why there were no "radicals" casualties. Those signs of support are fake, one sign is seen being held by 4 different people.

When the "Arab Spring" began, and the anti American messages were not reported by our media they became complicit through their lies of ommission. These "rebels" and the "protestors" are one and the same.
  • julie 2012/09/14 06:26:30
    This is an outrage because....
    julie
    +6
    I am just so outraged by this and I just wish Clinton would just SHUT her mouth, I am tired of hearing about this video crap, it has nothing to do with it. This was a planned attack. I betcha , they are going to use this to stifle our speech ! Pardon my language but I am so pissed off right now, I could scream at the top of my lungs. I've been mad for days but then today we find out the state department had credible information 48 hours in advance and.... SILENCE from Obama , nothing was done , nothing was said to our Embassy's . Their deaths could have been prevented. They didn't even have ammo ?!?! FOXNEWS .com has a video clip , number 17 shows Ambassador Stevens being dragged through the streets and now maybe he was raped !?!? Screw this, Obama must go, Obama needed to go prior to this BUT NOW HE MUST. If we don't get this guy out and get those other Islamist sympathizers out of Washington, I fear we shall SEE this evil in American streets . Do we people want to unite to rid our country of this despot or do we want more ? If you, as an American support this man , you are not worthy of citizenship, and if you are not competent enough to k ow this is a major, major issue , then you are not competent to cast a vote. GOD Bless America , God Bless Ambassador Stevens , his family, our seals and their families !

2014/04/20 05:59:17