Liberals finally admit they don't care if abortion kills millions of babies | Are liberals cool with genocide?

FanOreilly 2013/01/24 20:01:41

SALON.COM reports:
I believe that life starts at conception. And it's never stopped me from being pro-choice VIDEO

Read More: http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortio...

• Dan 2013/01/24 22:11:48
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    Dan
    +11
    Sure they are. That's why they worship genocidal maniacs like Che Guavera.

• Doc 2013/03/11 18:12:17
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    Doc
    Liberals, killing people for who they are in groups for generations......
  • Gir 2013/02/26 16:26:43
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    Gir
    Because that is what abortions are. They are genocide. Yup.

"While a precise definition varies among genocide scholars, a legal definition is found in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG). Article 2 of this convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

So the baby is the nation of baby while it's in the womb. The continent of womb?

Wait a second....

You are a sly one, you meant "imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group" huh.

But see this is referring to imposing measures to prevent birth across the board. In fact there is no measure being imposed upon someone partaking of the action of their own accord.

George Carlin - "Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. The...

Wait a second....

George Carlin - "Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're pre-born, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're fu***d"
  • GAC 2013/01/25 16:57:23
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    GAC
    +1
    Those who hunger for power and influence typically are indifferent to human life. Radical environmentalists especially, who want to dictate what the human population should be. Humanity is just the weed of planet earth for all they're concerned.
  • Batou 2013/01/25 15:50:17
    No liberals just love the multi-billion dollar abortion industry
    Batou
    As are conservatives it seems. Judging by their lack of concern for millions of back alley abortions performed where there is no access to safe and legal abortions. Not only are conservatives cool with higher unsafe abortion rate in the countries where it's illegal they are also cool with tens of thousands of women dying because of them, with women dying due to pregnancy complications, and with millions of women being injured to the point of needing prolonged medical care because of it.

Not to mention being cool with actual genocide carried out in different parts of the globe often subsidized with US tax dollars and in some instances being carried out by US military. Guess conservatives just love the multi-trillion dollar war industry.
  • FanOreilly Batou 2013/01/25 16:58:12
    FanOreilly
    +1
    "Judging by their lack of concern for millions of back alley abortions "

You are delusional.

Nice try.
  • Batou FanOreilly 2013/01/26 06:32:00
    Batou
    You think being delusional is a nice try? Lol. ok guy, if you say so.

I see you still haven't learned that name-calling doesn't counter arguments, maybe you'll learn it someday if you are still capable.

Hope you'll have something intelligent to say in our next exchange. It's somewhat unlikely, but who knows maybe miracles do happen.
    Have a nice life and till next time.
  • FanOreilly Batou 2013/01/26 06:39:40
    FanOreilly
    +1
    Millions of back alley abortions?

Why not billions?

Why not trillions?

You are insane so instead of debating you I just point and laugh at your absurd comments.

point and laugh
  • Batou FanOreilly 2013/01/26 07:00:51 (edited)
    Batou
    Yep. Out of 42 million abortions performed annually, 20 million are unsafe.

Lol. Debate me? You can't even have a civil discussion with me or anyone who doesn't hold the same views as you do on a subject for that matter. Whatever gave you the idea that you are even capable of debate.
  • FanOreilly Batou 2013/01/26 07:40:35
    FanOreilly
    LOL!

TRILLIONS!

QUADRILLIONS!

That's not even counting the martian abortions!
  • Batou FanOreilly 2013/01/28 03:03:14
    Batou
    I'm not surprised you find this funny. It just shows that even you don't consider abortion genocide. Either that or genocide in general is funny to you.
  • Defend ... FanOreilly 2013/02/27 10:58:22
    Defend Western Civlization
    this person is a Hardcore Elite liberal progressive democrat and Anti Semite who wants to force Americans to Worship obama as a god
  • Doc Batou 2013/03/11 18:06:00
    Doc
    would you mind listing your sources?
  • Batou Doc 2013/03/22 08:01:53
  • Doc Batou 2013/03/30 00:39:53
    Doc
    thank you.

Since this is an organization with a purpose of advancing the cause of abortion, do you think they might possibly be slanting the statistics, especially since the author of the article, Susan Cohen has a vested interest in promoting abortions?
  • Batou Doc 2013/03/30 04:24:44
    Batou
    I haven't seen any evidence of the statistics being slanted and how you view the organization or even Susan Cohen doesn't really matter to me.
  • Doc Batou 2013/03/30 17:07:17
    Doc
    my view of Susan Cohen is indeed not relevant.

But she does earn her income from Guttmacher, a non-profit that is partially funded by PP. And she uses her own company as a source of her statistics.

And if you take a closer look, you will find plenty of evidence that suggests that her number are incorrect.
  • Batou Doc 2013/03/30 22:24:41
    Batou
    You haven't presented any evidence that the numbers are incorrect, which is somewhat peculiar, since you claim to have found "plenty of evidence".
  • Gir Batou 2013/02/26 16:13:09 (edited)
    Gir
    I almost answered this question. Then I realized there was probably not any debate to be had.

Good luck, and God speed.

EDIT: Ah what the hell...
  • Doc Batou 2013/03/11 18:05:05
    Doc
    There are thousands of murders commited every year.

Should we provided assistance to the murderers to make sure that the victims are dispatched quickly, and the killer doesn't get injured?
  • Tic-Toc 2013/01/25 13:44:32
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    Tic-Toc
    +1
    Let the figures speak for themselves.
  • Surly Curmudgen 2013/01/25 11:51:34
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    Surly Curmudgen
    +3
    and supporting evil. A political philosophy that advocates enslaving it's citizens is inherently evil. A political philosophy that views the murder of fifty million babies as pro-choice is inherently evil. A political philosophy That embraces lying, cheating and stealing to advance their agenda as laudable behavior is inherently evil.
  • eliosc 2013/01/25 06:50:58
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    eliosc
    +2
    All of the above....

It's a shame that their mothers didn't believe in abortion.
  • Cat 2013/01/25 06:42:46
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    Cat
    +2
    and have been since the eugenics programs of FDR in the 1930s, which mostly consisted of sterilizing black people.
  • Andy Fletcher 2013/01/25 06:10:14
  • us 2013/01/25 04:43:43
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    us
    These are the same one who want to take your guns away. When they talk about taking are guns away I think of Waco, Texas, Ruby Ridge what happen there, also Libyan people who did not own there own guns. Hitler, who wanted to control
  • redhorse29 2013/01/25 04:37:06
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    redhorse29
    +2
    Liberal progressive socialists are only concerned with what promotes their agenda and endless grab for power over all of us.
  • Gid 2013/01/25 03:53:46
    Yes liberals are cool with genocide
    Gid
    The 1900's have 100 million "peaces of evidence" that they are okay with genocide.
  • Aurora 2013/01/25 02:53:26 (edited)
    Aurora
    liberals are killing more tax payers, it's awful. Yes and No is the answer.
  • Mark 2013/01/25 02:51:33
    Mark
    +1
    Thanks for the limited options, which exposes your bias.

We live in a welfare state. Fewer abortions = more welfare. Which do you want: more welfare, or more children who could possibly grow up to become dependent on the state?
  • Andy Fl... Mark 2013/01/25 06:14:55
  • Mark Andy Fl... 2013/01/25 07:13:29 (edited)
  • Defend ... Mark 2013/01/25 11:31:17
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Says the Racist Elitist liberal progressive democrat leader of Eugenics
  • Mark Defend ... 2013/01/25 16:57:52
    Mark
    +2
    It's not eugenics when people can choose to abort. Also, abortion existed long before liberals existed.
  • Not My ... Mark 2013/01/25 19:38:06
    Not My Real Name
    +1
    Come now, are you really suggesting that one abandon juvenile rhetoric and employ words according to their actual meaning? You must be some sort of gay, terrorist, communist, fascist, Muslim, atheist, mercantilist, monarchist, socialist, vegetarian paedophile!
  • Mark Not My ... 2013/01/25 22:55:26
    Mark
    Haha, good one. It's shockingly similar to what I've been called in the past.
  • Not My ... Mark 2013/01/25 23:00:37
    Not My Real Name
    My apologies for neglecting Nazi and Hun.
  • Mark Not My ... 2013/01/25 23:01:31
    Mark
    You forgot Pinko, too.
  • Not My ... Mark 2013/01/25 23:03:24
    Not My Real Name
    Drat.
  • Gir Not My ... 2013/02/26 16:35:25
    Gir
    "You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful."

anyone? anyone?

ahhhaaahaaaa yeah it was Breakfast Club! 8-P
  • Not My ... Mark 2013/01/25 15:29:52
    Not My Real Name
    +2
    Gotta love false dichotomies, eh? Either you are for a 99.989% tax rate, or you are a pedophile.

2014/07/24 21:46:27