Liberals can kiss my glock??

☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!! 2012/12/16 13:17:08
Yes, Liberals can kiss my glock too!!
No, I hate glocks!
Well, I think I am going to buy me a couple of pistols for Christmas? If Liberals don't like that they can kiss my glock?? If you agree tell the Libs to kiss your glock also!!

• patriotwarriorz☆AFCL☆ 2012/12/24 04:45:49
    Yes, Liberals can kiss my glock too!!
    patriotwarriorz☆AFCL☆
    +1
    Sie können küsse meine Glock und meinen Arsch zu
    glock
  • Captain-Morgan 2012/12/22 03:53:28 (edited)
    Yes, Liberals can kiss my glock too!!
    Captain-Morgan
    +2
    KISS MY GLOCK, KIMBER'S, SMITH & WESSON'S, COLT'S, RUGER'S, SAVAGE'S, HENERY'S, REMINGTON'S, WINCHESTER'S, AND BENEILLI'S...

KISS THE BUSINESS END FIRST... :^D

AS FOR HIGH CAP MAG'S.. ONLY ABOUT 100 MILLION IN THE HANDS OF LAW BIDDING CITIZENS.. WHO'S GOING TO COME LOOKING TO TAKE THEM AWAY FROM US?
  • ProVega 2012/12/20 05:04:21
    ProVega
    +1
    When the second amendment was ratified in 1791 the following was true about guns. These are the kind of arms they were talking about. Not the crowd killers the NRA is protecting today. The arms have changed their regulation must change.

Guns in 1791 WOULD
    ...be made by a gunsmith.
    ...have rudimentary rifling.
    ...be single-shot weapons.
    ...be loaded through the muzzle.
    ...fire by means of a flintlock.

Guns in 1791 WOULD NOT
    ...have interchangeable parts. (Popularized in 1798)
    ...be revolvers. (Invented in 1835)
    ...be breach loaded. (Popularized in 1810)
    ...use smokeless powder. (Invented in 1885)
    ...use a percussion cap, necessary for modern cartridged bullets. (Invented in 1842)
    ...load bullets from a clip. (Invented in 1890)
  • ☆The Ro... ProVega 2012/12/20 05:07:31
  • Defend ... ProVega 2012/12/21 00:35:53
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    in 1971 they did not have high speed internet/cell phones or Facebook
  • teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2012/12/19 22:57:17
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    here's a real handgun ... reliable, unstoppable, sub-sonic mass destruction ... with a single round I can practically rip a bad guy in half ...

smith and wesson k frame revolver

if I'm forced to use an auto-loader, it's this one

reliable unstoppable sub-sonic mass destruction practically rip guy forced auto-loader

a little ugly, true enough - actual combat will do that - but at .45 caliber, I again only need one round on target to do the job
  • rereblue 2012/12/19 22:41:50
    rereblue
    +3
    As long as you lock it up I don't care what guns you have.
    the best Gun safe
  • ☆The Ro... rereblue 2012/12/19 22:53:38
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    I am aware of those..also a small case with a lock!
  • teacham... rereblue 2012/12/20 15:23:43
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    ALL of my weapons are secured in safes like this ... gone are the days of gun racks on the wall or in the pick-up rear window, as our culture is rapidly being overrun by the anti-culture of thieves and other miscreants ...
  • rereblue teacham... 2012/12/20 21:07:38
    rereblue
    Not everyones guns are, and those people are the ones I'm worried about.
  • teacham... rereblue 2012/12/20 21:11:09
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    you should probably be more worried about those that would steal those guns for nefarious purposes - as the cowardly monster of Connecticut did when he stole his mother's weapons, killed her with one of them, and then committed the atrocity that has sparked these debates ... it's true irresponsible gun owners are out there, but they're usually just stupid or careless (or both) ... it's the evil ones I worry about - which is why mine stay secured
  • Dave 2012/12/19 07:14:22
    No, I hate glocks!
    Dave
    +1
    Only a sick person would own a gun like that. The only reason for a gun like that is to kill.
  • ☆The Ro... Dave 2012/12/19 12:13:54 (edited)
  • Dave ☆The Ro... 2012/12/20 05:16:25
    Dave
    +1
    Blah-blah-blah -Second amendment. You have no idea what Jefferson meant by the second amendment. If you are that fearful of your govermnment - then do something! Did the Cheney administration upset you as much as Obama? And tell me why not?

I have no problem with all US citizens owning muskets like Jefferson knew. You twist the meaning of the second amendment. Quit being a sissy and do something in your community.
  • ☆The Ro... Dave 2012/12/20 05:22:15
  • Dave ☆The Ro... 2012/12/20 05:40:55
    Dave
    +1
    lol Obama is no different than any president since Reagan. But - really - I am not kidding - do something in your community to solve problems. At least at that level you can make a difference.
  • ☆The Ro... Dave 2012/12/20 05:43:38
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    Yes, I am involved with Poplar Bluff For Liberty..
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/21 00:38:20
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    obama is backing the muslim brotherhood
    obama backs gun control
    obama backs socialism
    obama backs communist and socialist dictators
  • Dave Defend ... 2012/12/21 07:53:35
    Dave
    You keep watching and listening to that Right Wingnut media. Good luck!
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/21 09:01:28
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    you mean to tell me Obama did not praise the Arab Spring?
    you mean to tell me Obama did not have heroes like Mayor Daily and other Anti 2nd Amendment Crusaders?
    Mayor Bloomberg the Liberal who got slapped down by Va backs obama
    You mean to tell me that Obama did not wine and dine Chavez and Putin?
  • Dave Defend ... 2012/12/28 08:04:41
    Dave
    lol You really give Obama the capitalist way too much credit. Thank though for your response.
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/28 10:04:13
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    obama is not a capitalist
    he is a traitor and Americans will not hand over our guns so get use to it OBAMA VOTER
  • Dave Defend ... 2012/12/29 20:14:08
    Dave
    lol Look at the man's actions rather than listening to FOX or Limbaugh. Obama is a greater oil president than the Bushes. He continues the upheaval in the Middle East. He refuses to deal with the banking industry, military, corporations,.... Obama has continued to suppress the US worker. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Now - guns. Yeah - the laws might become stricter - maybe. But the pathetic part of all this is that you think your government wants to take all your guns. And - when ten guys come to your house with their government issued fire power - trust me - you'll give your pea-shooters up. lol
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/30 00:34:17
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    obama backs the muslim brotherhood
    the Muslim Brotherhood and Cair are in level positions of power in the US Government
    Obama is not a capitalist he is a Socialist
    the US military support the US Constitution not the obama regime

"I don't care about crime, I just want to get the guns." Senator Howard Metzenbaum 1994
    "Gun registration is not enough." - Janet Reno (Attorney General) December 10th, 1993
    "[the United States] can't be so fixed on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans." - President Bill Clinton, Piscataway, NJ March 1, 1993
    "We're here to tell the NRA their nightmare is true! We're going to hammer guns on the anvil of relentless legislative strategy. We're going to beat guns into submission!" - NY Representative Charles Schumer November 30, 1993
    "The American people must be willing to give up a degree of personal privacy in exchange for safety and security." - Louis Freeh 1993 (FBI director)
  • Dave Defend ... 2012/12/31 00:32:25
    Dave
    Baracade those doors 'cuz yer guvinment is comin' fer yer guns!

You rank as one of the biggest looneytoons on Sodahead!

That s all folks
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/31 01:35:24
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    and those who betray the Constitution will be counted as TRAITORS and Foreign Invaders
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/21 00:37:44
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    "They that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
    "With reasonable men I will reason; with humane men I will plead; but with tyrants, I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost." - William Lloyd Garrison
    "There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." -Ayn Rand in Atlas Shrugged
    "You don't expect governments to obey the law because of some higher moral development. You expect them to obey the law because they know that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged." - Michael Shirley
    Read more at http://scottsworld.info/rkbaq...

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control.
    From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control.

From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

A quote from Hitler in 1933 ~ "To conquer a Nation, first disarm its citizens."

Germany established gun control i...

Germany established gun control in 1938.

From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935.

From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
  • Dave Defend ... 2012/12/21 07:57:30
    Dave
    I have no idea where you come from -but it scares me.
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/21 09:02:03
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    you mean you hate the truth and facts
  • Dave Defend ... 2012/12/28 08:05:31
    Dave
    Truth and facts? lol Where do you get your truth & facts?
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/28 10:06:09
    Defend Western Civlization
    tell me a Representative of the Elite Liberal Progressive DNC why do you hate the US Constitution and back Anti Semite Nazi Gun Control?
  • Dave Defend ... 2012/12/29 20:17:45
    Dave
    lol See previous response from above. And I really don't care if all you scared little sissies own as many or even more guns.

What I hate is that you all act appalled when someone kills a bunch of 6 year olds in a school or a gun battle in a movie theatre or shopping center. What do you really expect was going to happen?
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/30 00:36:31
    Defend Western Civlization
    School Shoots happen in gun free zones

Sigmund Freud: “A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” (“General Introduction to Psychoanalysis,” S. Freud)
  • Dave Defend ... 2012/12/31 00:34:16
    Dave
    I hope the NRA is paying you a lot to keep this gibberish alive on Sodahead.

NRA
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/31 01:37:09
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    the NRA is not paying me a dime
    what i posted is the Feelings from the Liberal Progressive DNC
    i know one thing Red Coat i shall not bow to your god obama
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/21 00:37:06
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    Wrong a Glock Helps women stop rapist
    a Glock helps stop robbers
    a Glock helps stop a terrorist government like obamas muslim terrorist regime
  • Dave Defend ... 2012/12/21 07:57:58
    Dave
    Really? Give me some references.
  • Defend ... Dave 2012/12/21 09:13:53 (edited)
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    Man with shotgun stops home invaders - 12 News KBMT and K-JAC ...
    http://www.12newsnow.com/stor...

12-Year-Old Girl Shoots Intruder During Home Invasion
    http://www.news9.com/story/19...

http://www.pulpless.com/guncl...
  • patriot... Dave 2012/12/24 05:03:16
  • Dave patriot... 2012/12/28 08:06:41
    Dave
    lol I don't need your protection. Ohh! And get this! I don't need a gun!

2014/12/23 03:02:34