Liberals Are Destroying America

Southern Man 2012/11/24 15:20:08
Sounds about right
I'm still hung over
In the middle 1960s, liberals dramatically stepped up their infiltration into such institutions as the nation’s print and electronic media, the entertainment industry, the educational system, a particular political party (the Democrats)
and various governing bodies, and their objective was to wipe out all
that is decent and to turn America into a left-wing free-for-all. .

And
the liberals have been steadily achieving those goals, as is clearly
evidenced by the rapid state of moral decline that the U.S. has been
undergoing since the middle 1960s. Since that time, America has been steadily transforming into a cesspool filled with permissiveness, disgusting public behavior, violent crime, dishonest practices and widespread disregard for laws.

Now,
back in 1950s and 1960s, before the liberals gained their foothold,
America was far from being perfect but the country was a lot more
orderly and civilized than it is today.

As an example, back in the 1950s and early 1960s, there were no armed guards and metal detectors in any of the public schools;
not even in any of the ones in the so-called ghettos. And the reason
why that was the case was such security measures were not needed. Order
was maintained in the schools by such groups as parents, teachers,
principles, athletic coaches and student organizations -- and it was
instilled into even the worst thugs in the schools to respect those groups and to respect their authority.

Another
example is the fact that in 1950s and early 1960s, even the vast
majority of the so-called ghettos were safe and decent places in which
to raise children, operate businesses and to travel through. There were
no incidences of carjacking and drive-by shootings,
and very seldom were firearms discharged. In addition, people could
usually walk the streets late at night without fear of being attacked
and mugged, most residents were not afraid to leave their windows and
doors unlocked, and businesses that were opened late at night were
hardly ever robbed by homicidal hoodlums.

Also, most of the nation’s families, including most of the ones in the so-called ghettos,
were headed by married couples, not very many children were born out of
wedlock, and only a relative handful of unmarried teens had sex on a
regular basis, or else most of them did not have sexual relations at
all.

However, just look at what has happened to America since the middle 1960s.

Presently,
the nation is nearly in a state of chaos. In many communities around
the country carjacking and drive-by shootings are running nearly as
often as the local buses, many of the public schools are little more
than armed camps, people are afraid to open the windows of their homes
on even the hottest days of the year, little boys and little girls are
getting together and making babies, innocent people are being gunned
down in the streets, storekeepers are doing business from behind
bullet-proof glass, women and girls are being forcibly raped all over
the place, a great many communities are filthy with trash and garbage
strewn everywhere you look, thousands of children are being abused,
neglected and abandoned, violent street gangs are controlling sizable sections of the cities and holding the residents hostage, and I could go.

And
at the root of the current troubled state of affairs are all of the
left-wing liberals that began seizing control of the nation’s affairs
back in the middle 1960s. They kicked off their crusade to bring the
country down by removing prayer from the schools
and prohibiting any kind of religious expression on school grounds.
Then they began filling the children’s heads with such ideas as God is Dead, If It Feels Good Do It and You Are The Only One In Control Of Your Destiny.

Next the liberals began using the airwaves to attack, demonize and ridicule Christianity;
brainwashing millions at a time to have a dim or negative view of that
religion. And they began using Hollywood to turn out an endless stream
of lewd and lascivious films that put down Christianity and that
glorified such things as irresponsible sexual behavior and violence.

Last
but not least, the liberals gained high degrees of influence in the
Democrat Party and used that influence to spread the belief that the killing of unborn human beings is nothing more than a matter of choice; thereby, steering millions towards having little or no respect for the sanctity of life which is at the root of the country’s disproportionately-high rate of murder.

Yes, liberals are destroying America.

Read More: http://feenix.hubpages.com/hub/Atheist-Factions-Ar...

• ProudProgressive 2012/11/29 17:53:50
    I'm still hung over
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    Liberalism is responsible for this country's existence in the first place, and has been the agent of every positive change this nation has been through since July 4, 1776.
  • rocat 2012/11/28 02:22:44
    I'm still hung over
    rocat
    +1
    they are not the only ones-
  • Striker 2012/11/28 02:17:48
    Sounds about right
    Striker
    +1
    I believe that not ALL "liberals" are progressive/marxists.
    What I see is that side rejects Reason and Principle, and it is there that real Liberty loses.
  • Magus BN-0 2012/11/27 03:27:09
    I'm still hung over
    Magus BN-0
    +2
    Actually, you're the one who seems to be hung over. You're talking about a TV sitcom version of what the 50s were like, not reality. But I suppose the 50s were great, as long as you were a wealthy white male. For the rest of the population, not so much.

BTW, how about that 91% top marginal tax rate in the 50s?
  • GOP Poison 2012/11/27 03:18:32
    I'm still hung over
    GOP Poison
    +2
    Oh my God.You cons should get out as fast as you can. Please go to Arizona and the secede.
  • GOP Poison GOP Poison 2012/11/27 03:24:12
    GOP Poison
    +1
    I see you liked the 50s and 60s. Wasn't a lot of fun for minorities or single women but Millionaires top tax rate was 90% and 45% of the workers in America were union and were earning enough so that the wife could stay home and raise the children. Ask your buddy Mitt if he wants to go back to a 90%tax rate.LOL.And that was under Eisenhauer.
  • jack_kazim GOP Poison 2012/11/27 09:40:41
  • GOP Poison jack_kazim 2012/11/27 14:28:47
    GOP Poison
    +1
    Back then every candidate called themselves pro union because of the fact that so many families had union members in them. Reagan would proudly wave his union card at every rally and many union members voted for him thinking he would be on their side. So now republicans are always talking about the"reagan democrats"and how to get them back. They do not seem to understand that if a plank in your parties platform is for elimenation of all unions it is hard to get union members to fall for the same smoke and mirrors like they did for reagan.
  • jack_kazim GOP Poison 2012/11/28 00:12:03
  • GOP Poison jack_kazim 2012/11/28 00:22:06
    GOP Poison
    +1
    Not only that but Barry Goldwater warned about giving the religous right a seat at the table. He called them fanatical and un-realistic.
  • jack_kazim GOP Poison 2012/11/29 02:00:27
  • GOP Poison jack_kazim 2012/11/29 13:34:56
    GOP Poison
    +1
    I agree but yet and still they want to hold up these people as icons that they would not even give a second thought to in todays political climate.
  • jack_kazim GOP Poison 2012/11/29 23:23:45
  • rightagain 2012/11/25 20:37:49
    Sounds about right
    rightagain
    +1
    Paul Harvey said this in 1965 before most of any of this mentioned was ever thought of.
  • leslie 2012/11/25 20:06:54
  • Jensenmk leslie 2012/11/26 00:18:41
    Jensenmk
    +1
    Based on your post, the sign belongs to you; "here's your sign".
  • remy 2012/11/25 17:01:07
    I'm still hung over
    remy
    +3
    Nope....the teabaggers and republicans are destroying America. Take a look at the the last election, and WHY the repubs lost so badly....
  • Pat 2012/11/25 16:04:11
    Sounds about right
    +6
    Already done.

Tipping point's been passed.

Most voters were so ignorant as to view this last election as a popularity contest.
  • Luxxie 2012/11/25 15:50:59
    Sounds about right
    Luxxie
    +5
    Liberals consider anyone who doesn't agree with their views as stupid, yet they are too stupid to understand the positive impact of moral values and religious values. Most of them support gay marriage, which is against the mere definition of marriage and abortion, which is basically the murder of babies. And the fact that there's a great number of them means that people have become very stupid and if it continues that way, America will be just like Idiocracy predicted.
  • GOP Poison Luxxie 2012/11/27 03:27:20
    GOP Poison
    +1
    Actually we only view people as stupid if they have stupid views.
  • Luxxie GOP Poison 2012/11/27 03:37:02
    Luxxie
    +1
    Haha this is what I call the liberal logic. They pretend to be oh so open minded and tolerant, yet they can't accept someone's view ? It's called narcissism. Probably many of them have that.
  • GOP Poison Luxxie 2012/11/27 14:31:14
    GOP Poison
    +2
    Actually most of the right wing views that I have read or seen are about taking away peoples rights or punishing people that cannot defend themselves. THAT is why the people with those right wing views are in a minority today.
  • ALofRI 2012/11/25 15:21:56
    I'm still hung over
    ALofRI
    +3
    ....from celebrating. Really, it's not "liberals" who are destroying America, it's people like the AG of Ohio, the Governor of Florida, the "Sheriff" of Arizona, an "un-elected lobbyist", a "misinformation network" and a fat loudmouth that are REALLY doing the damage!
  • CAPISCE 2012/11/25 13:55:20
    Sounds about right
    CAPISCE
  • ProudPr... CAPISCE 2012/11/29 17:55:51
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    So when are you leaving?
  • CAPISCE ProudPr... 2012/12/01 02:48:51
    CAPISCE
    Not leaving, I have a gun
  • Osama McDonalds 2012/11/25 11:28:34 (edited)
    I'm still hung over
    Osama McDonalds
    +4
    I just came here to watch the conservative circle jerk because porn is less depraved and uninteresting compared to this. lol.
  • Andrew Osama M... 2012/11/25 12:04:51
    +2
    Enjoy the show!
    Sounds about right
    +5
    That about sums it up. You also might want to add that they replaced the Christian God in the schools with a new religion, called evolution. This removes the purpose for which we are created and dumbs us down to the level of the Animal Kingdom. If evolution is true, then the natural progression (regression) is for us to control the "population growth" with abortion. Next will be euthanizing the elderly who have passed the "productive years" and those deemed by society to be a drain on resources, such as the mentally challenge and physically deformed. Then will come the extermination of "problem ethnicities" and we'll be right back where we were when WWII occured!

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it!
  • S* Andrew 2012/11/26 00:27:52
    S*
    Andrew, I have seen your posts for quite a while, and you seem of normal intelligence. What difference does it make if everyone else on the earth is a heathen? You are redeemed, and that should please you, why do you feel compelled to impose your guess of the universe on society? It is a leap of faith, I understand, and I am not demeaning you for it, but if society suggests evolution is to be taught, why does that diminish you?
  • Andrew S* 2012/11/26 10:17:47 (edited)
    Society didn't "suggest that evolution should be taught", as you put it. An activist judicial did! Society didn't agree and the courts said the people's opinion be damned (excuse the language)! Seems to me that we are taking the "guess" of the "scientific" community and imposing that on society, not the other way around! It doesn't diminish me, but I am pointing out the hypocrisy of those who would suggest that somehow, a "Big Bang" and not God started everything in motion. It is THAT religion that is being foisted on society. Christians only offer an alternative to that foolishness!
  • remy Andrew 2012/11/27 02:51:32
    remy
    +1
    And Christians want to force THEIR beliefs on everyone else. Whatever happened to "to each his own"??
  • Andrew remy 2012/11/27 07:06:01
    +1
    Christians might share their beliefs with others, but that is hardly force. Seems to me that the ones attempting to force their beliefs on others and do so by taking my tax money to do it are the religious evolutionists!
  • remy Andrew 2012/11/27 13:39:52
    remy
    +1
    Sorry...I know a few "christians", and yes some DO try to force it on others. Everyone should be free to believe what they like, but it should NEVER enter into the government.
  • Andrew remy 2012/11/27 21:09:54 (edited)
    +1
    So why do you not have a problem with the unproven "theory" of evolution being taught as the origin of life? You know a "few" Christians and "some" of them try to force their faith on you? Sounds like a small minority and have they been successful?
  • remy Andrew 2012/11/28 02:39:51
    remy
    +1
    No, they haven't, but they were told that a person's spiritual beliefs are private, and that I didn't need or desire their input. And for the record, I'm not an atheist.
  • Andrew remy 2012/11/28 09:42:27
    But, you don't have a problem with the atheist religious teachings being propagated in the public school, or at least I've never seen you complain about it! Why not be an equal opportunity critic instead of focusing on Christianity. It is Christianity that has been banned from the schools, NOT evolution. Perhaps you are attacking the wrong religion!
  • remy Andrew 2012/11/29 03:01:35
    remy
    +2
    I'm not attacking ANY religion. I don't think ANYTHING about ANY religion should be in our schools. We are ALL free to worship or NOT worship, as we choose. However, it should be done in the home, not in school.
  • Andrew remy 2012/11/29 10:02:35
    Worship should take place wherever the worshiper chooses. That is the essence of the First Amendment. Free speech and the freedom to worship are NOT to be controlled by government. You are carefully avoiding addressing the issue of who is forcing their religion on people. I can think of no instance in this country where the Christian religion is being taught other than in churches and private institutions. The entire public school system IS teaching the theory of evolution which is still unproven and thus ARE teaching a faith! Not only that, but they are using MY tax dollars to do it! If I don't pay my taxes in protest, they will arrest me, garnish my wages or take my home for not doing so. That sounds a whole lot more like "force" than anything you could come up with to prove that Christians are somehow "forcing" their faith on others. The First Amendment guarantees that Christians and for that matter ANY religion has the right to share their faith without the threat of government censorship or reprisal! I do not have the right to force my way into your home to do so, but in the public arena, sharing one faith is essential to liberty.
  • remy Andrew 2012/11/29 17:49:50
    remy
    I'm sorry. I meant that the teaching of religion should be done in the home. However, evolution is NOT a religion. I believe it can be taught that there are people who believe each of these. And, yes, I DO feel that some christians think that because THEY believe in god, everyone should. I know people like this. And I just don't agree with it. I don't think that we should TEACH christianity in school, but I don't mind if they learn that it exists. And why shouldn't they also learn that NOT EVERYONE is a christian. They just should not get spiritual advice from someone in the educational system.

2014/10/20 10:03:08