Liberals and Al Jazeera assure Americans that 'Obama won't take away your guns' Do you trust them?

FanOreilly 2013/01/29 23:40:05

Patty Culhane

Patty Culhane joined Al Jazeera in 2009 and is now the White House Correspondent for the Network.

"Relax, Obama won't take your guns away"

Read More: http://blogs.aljazeera.com/blog/americas/relax-oba...

• "Shooter" E-7 ™ 2013/02/01 22:44:38 (edited)
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    I will keep my Shotgun, my M16, my 9 mm. Beretta and my 257 Magnum that I have recently purchased.

Liberals are more dangerous that any assault weapon.

0bama and his followers can keep their scissors
  • us 2013/02/01 04:13:12
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    us
    +1
    trust the Government, look what happen when Hitler said that.
  • Tom Trojan 2013/02/01 00:46:14
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    Tom Trojan
    +1
    Are these the same people that invest in ponzi schemes??? Seems like they will believe anything, no matter how ridiculous.....
  • roxie 2013/01/31 19:01:29
    Yes I trust liberals on Al Jazeera
    roxie
    +1
    We Are Going to Take YOUR Guns Away.... Normal People need not fear!
    Guns More Important then Lives................. Gotta Wonder! gun nuts
  • "Shoote... roxie 2013/02/01 22:46:33
  • roxie "Shoote... 2013/02/01 22:55:10
    roxie
    +1
    Silly not the best response.
  • "Shoote... roxie 2013/02/01 23:01:10
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    Silly to you because you live in Unicorn land and too much kool aid.

unicorn land kool aid drinker kool aid drinker
  • Kronan_1 2013/01/31 17:30:18 (edited)
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    Kronan_1
    +1

RELAX????? You'd like that wouldnt you..... Become complacant and not care about the clandestine deals to raid our homes and confiscate our only line of defense? Has she lost her mind? I'm going to the gun store and resupply. Screw her and relaxing. I'll relax when I go fishing. suggest you join with Rand Paul and the NAGR. National Association for Gun Rights. http://www.nationalgunrights.... www.CampaignForLiberty.org
  • donisue 2013/01/31 05:37:06
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    donisue
    +2
    I listened to gun owners on the Lars Larson program - they sure are watching what is going to take place with the new gun laws. None of them sound very happy about it at all. I guess Harry Reid even has to be careful what he says, Nevada people do not seem to take strick gun laws kindly.
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    +2
    Trust liberals? I don't think so, it's like trusting a crook, you just don't do it.
  • raine1200 2013/01/30 19:46:10 (edited)
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    raine1200
    +2
    Al Jazeera?? Just a bunch of Arabs or worst, which is Muz. Never to be trusted.
  • bill.fleming.77 2013/01/30 19:28:22 (edited)
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    bill.fleming.77
    +2
    YA right. They may not be successful, I hope, but they are sure gonna try hard.

They sound like Al Gore and the fallacy of Global Warming. For those who do not get the connection Crazy Al sold his Current TV network for 100 million which was basically paid for by money made from Oil.

And he actually has the cojones to claim that he is not a hypocrite. I have no problem with Al making 100 million, that is what Capitalism is all about. I just can't stand hypocrites especially when he flat out denies it.

He may actually be bigger pond scum than Obama.
  • Mark Twain 2013/01/30 18:44:44
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    Mark Twain
    +2
    I feel like when I wake up from this nightmare,,,I will find my self in a foxhole on the west side of a river along with several million other patriots waiting for some tyrannical idiot to try to come take our weapons. I kind of feel sorry for the slaves on the east side of the river but they sold themselves into bondage this time
  • frank 2013/01/30 18:04:07
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    frank
    +2
    You know that I cannot remember the last time liberals told me the truth about anything.
  • rusty.barnett.16 2013/01/30 17:30:15
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    rusty.barnett.16
    +2
    TRUST !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA LOL
  • raine1200 rusty.b... 2013/01/30 20:48:35
    raine1200
    +1
    Hey you keep your gun. Maybe they can take guns from criminals illegals and nuts..Wouldn't that work?
  • rusty.b... raine1200 2013/01/31 02:00:49
    rusty.barnett.16
    +2
    Hell no because they might consider me a NUT> LOL
  • Kronan_1 raine1200 2013/01/31 17:33:24
    Kronan_1
    +1
    Who makes the distinction? Are you going to allow someone else decide if you can have something? How about your car? Like it? Want the gov to tell you ,you can't have that?
  • Kurt 2013/01/30 16:47:03
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    Kurt
    +2
    R O F L. I will never trust a liberal with anything.
  • Cliff 2013/01/30 15:46:48
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    Cliff
    +2
    I think I trust Al Jazeera more than Obama. If Al Jazeera says they want to kill me, I believe them. If Obama says he wants to help me......LOL
  • David 2013/01/30 15:46:03
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    David
    +2
    I them as far as I can throw them. Not a millimeter.
  • pjobrien 2013/01/30 15:42:01
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    pjobrien
    +2
    Right....... Do they have a bridge for sale too?
  • polock 2013/01/30 15:23:31
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    polock
    +2
    the following dream article says it all.
    "I had a nightmare last night. We can still stop it from happening, but here is the story. A young girl in kindergarten is overheard one day at lunch talking to one of her friends about her weekend. How her dad took his gun collection to the range and took turns with each gun shooting at targets. When he came home, he sat at the kitchen table and cleaned all of them. Just the mere sound of the word gun had the NEA secret agent's ears on high alert from the other side of the room. She maneuvered closer t o get the whole story. She leaves the cafeteria and makes a phone call. That afternoon, there is a knock on the door by the ATF with a robo-signed warrant. They proceed to tear up the house, and impound the guns while taking the father into custody until they can run his background checks and do interviews. After several hours, he is cleared and pronounced a worthy gun owner. He goes to the front desk to request his guns where he is informed that his guns were on the outlawed list, especially the one with the "compass in the stock" since on page 1172 section 8 paragraph 3 outlawed any gun with an automatic target acquisition unit. Since they were outlawed, they had been destroyed. With the guns that were destroyed were several family hei...
    "I had a nightmare last night. We can still stop it from happening, but here is the story. A young girl in kindergarten is overheard one day at lunch talking to one of her friends about her weekend. How her dad took his gun collection to the range and took turns with each gun shooting at targets. When he came home, he sat at the kitchen table and cleaned all of them. Just the mere sound of the word gun had the NEA secret agent's ears on high alert from the other side of the room. She maneuvered closer t o get the whole story. She leaves the cafeteria and makes a phone call. That afternoon, there is a knock on the door by the ATF with a robo-signed warrant. They proceed to tear up the house, and impound the guns while taking the father into custody until they can run his background checks and do interviews. After several hours, he is cleared and pronounced a worthy gun owner. He goes to the front desk to request his guns where he is informed that his guns were on the outlawed list, especially the one with the "compass in the stock" since on page 1172 section 8 paragraph 3 outlawed any gun with an automatic target acquisition unit. Since they were outlawed, they had been destroyed. With the guns that were destroyed were several family heirloom guns handed down from his great great great grandfather etc. He goes home dejected knowing that he can never pass these prized possessions to his own son some day. Two weeks later, 4 gang members burst into his home, while they sat at the dinner table. He watched as his family were executed one by one because he only had a $20 bill in his wallet. As the one gang member pointed the barrel to his head, he noticed the familiar markings on the stock of the gun. It was his uncle's gun. One that the government said had been destroyed only to be stored in a warehouse that was broken into and all the guns stolen by gangs. As the bullet pierced his forehead, all he could think was "those lying bastards". Three days later when their bodies were discovered, the local news coverage started with a story of how a father had gone nuts and killed his family at the dinner table, and that the government was doubling it's efforts to remove guns from society."
  • raine1200 polock 2013/01/30 20:53:25
    raine1200
    Really? Really??
  • Lennon 2013/01/30 14:29:32
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    Lennon
    +1
    Al Jazeera used to be unbiased. Now they're no different to any other major news network.
  • vinny 2013/01/30 14:28:52
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    vinny
    +2
    On what could I possibly base this trust?
  • Steve 2013/01/30 14:20:24
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    Steve
    +2
    Well that's all the reassurance that I need!
  • Wahvlvke 2013/01/30 14:15:36
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    Wahvlvke
    +2
    I'd trust them about as far as I could throw them ... and the bus they were riding in.
  • RobertChristopherLaity 2013/01/30 14:04:38
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    RobertChristopherLaity
    +2
    Guns are for shooting Tyrants.
  • kevin.m.koop 2013/01/30 13:42:31
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    kevin.m.koop
    +3
    Well I guess if Al Jazeera says it then it must be....WTF! I wouldn't trust that rag head supported Middle East News Outlet if my life depended on it, but my 9mm has never lied to me!
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    +2
    As far as I can throw them.
  • RobertC... none 2013/01/30 14:05:39
    RobertChristopherLaity
    +2
    That's TOO Far!
  • Rockne1865 2013/01/30 13:16:35
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    Rockne1865
    +2
    I'm a Democrat & I stand with the Second Amendment!
    We need to look at the causes of violence not the tools used fertilizer, airplanes, & fire have been used to kill vastly larger numbers over a shorter period of time most of these gun killing happened in places where people were disarmed & had no means of defending themselves if the good guys had guns the out come would have been different! You are never going to disarm the bad guys or the nuts! I will think about disarming when & only when everyone else is disarmed & I am convinced they can not rearm or use sharpened screwdrivers or kitchen knives or baseball bats etc then & only then will I even consider giving up my guns oh yeah what about hunting & bad government?
  • SJG 2013/01/30 13:15:58
    Yes I trust liberals on Al Jazeera
    SJG
    +1
    Congrats, another stupid post on Soda Head!
  • "Shoote... SJG 2013/02/01 22:49:57
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    Speak for yourself, you moron!
  • phil.olding.3 2013/01/30 10:19:42
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    phil.olding.3
    +2
    Bill of rights for the win.

Arms have to be capable of killing people to qualify as such.

The arms that are best at maintaining the security of a free state are constitutionally protected.
  • JamesChevyII 2013/01/30 10:03:10
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    JamesChevyII
    +1
    The total liberal agenda is power, rule and total control... I don't feel we can trust any of them on anything... They are/will lie and continue to lie to us to have a complete take over... NO!!! I do not trust al Jazeera!!!
  • Rockne1865 JamesCh... 2013/01/30 13:27:19 (edited)
    Rockne1865
    Liberals are only a little better then Republicans I don't want the government disarming me nor do I want the Pinkerton's disarming me
    PS I like Unions too labor & militias
    PPS I just shot a rabid raccoon a short time ago in my yard!
  • SonofSpermcube 2013/01/30 09:31:16
    Yes I trust liberals on Al Jazeera
    SonofSpermcube
    +1
    *AL* Jazeera. *AL* Qaeda. COINCIDENCE?
  • hatter 2013/01/30 08:37:42
    No thanks, I will keep my guns
    hatter
    +2
    No way. They were marching to washington to ban assault rifles when no assault rifles were used on the deadly sandy hook massacre. They believe lies by the media. And they run with it. Stupid is is stupid believes..........

2014/09/22 16:25:21