Liberal hypocrisy alert to the Nth> December 15, 2012 by Tim Brown Liberals Call For Murder Of NRA President, Members & Repeal Of Second Amendment

SK-pro impeachment 2012/12/16 02:20:58

When I wrote yesterday about the liberals coming out against guns, I had no idea just how some people would react. What once would have been unthinkable to blast out into public seems to be becoming more normal via things like Twitter and Facebook. Below are a selection of Tweets that are clearly anti-Second Amendment and even calls for the murder of the National Rifle Association President David Keene, along with NRA members.

Isn’t that just like liberals? They are ticked off over a shooting that took innocent lives and they turn right around and want to murder innocent people that have done them absolutely no harm!

But that wasn’t all. There were cries of those wanting to do away with the Second Amendment and banning the NRA.

Here’s even more liberal tweets against the NRA and calling for more gun control laws.

So would banning guns actually reduce gun violence and crime? Well we do have a model to look at, and it’s the same model I point to when people want to start talking socialized medicine, it’s the United Kingdom. On the heels of the Dunblane massacre in Scotland in 1996 where 16 young children and their teacher were killed in the gym of their school by Thomas Hamilton, the cries went up just like they are going up in America now and ultimately a proposal was put forth banning all handguns, except .22 caliber target pistols.

Three months after the Dunblane massacre in March 1996, there was a national firearms amnesty that saw nearly 23,000 firearms and 700,000 rounds of ammunition surrendered.

Did it work? Actually it made things worse.

In 2003, just 7 years after the ban, the London Telegraph reported that firearms offenses have more than doubled since Dunblane.

Can you guess why this didn’t work? If you said because now only the criminals have guns, then you get a gold star!

Let’s make one thing clear. While cities like Chicago and New York City have some of the toughest gun laws and we have seen what they produce, many of you might be surprised that Connecticut is ranked fifth in the nation for gun control laws by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Violence!

Part of the mentality behind the liberals and the Tweets on this page comes from the public education system, or we could properly call it the public uneducation system, where many are not properly educated, nor are they even aware of what the Second Amendment is for.

For those who may stop by this site who fall into that category, let me let you in on a little something. The Second Amendment was not established so that I could go hunting and it wasn’t for plinking some cans with my kids.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Did everyone else get that? The people, that’s individuals, have the right to keep and bear arms for the purpose of and by necessity to “secure a free State” and the Supreme Court clearly ruled in that understanding.

So for all these people tweeting such stupid and asinine things like “repeal the Second Amendment” let me just warn you to be careful of what you ask for. You may just find your neck under a jackbooted government thug who “is only out for your security” or worse yet a neighborhood thug who has a firearm while you stand defenseless, needlessly texting away on your iphone!

I’m just wondering why there are no investigations into the open threats of violence and murder against the NRA president and NRA members. I’m guessing I shouldn’t hold me breath on that one.

UPDATE: By the way, if you think guns are the problem, perhaps you should tell it to the Chinese, where a knife wielding man injured 22 children and one adult outside a primary school yesterday.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/liberals-call-for-murder-of...

• princess 2012/12/28 11:31:15
    princess
    Just what I'd expect from the low-life, dangerous, violent, radical, Liberal haters.
  • Jeff Smith 2012/12/17 14:13:42
  • SK-pro ... Jeff Smith 2012/12/17 15:52:41
    SK-pro impeachment
    Very interesting. If there is a connection why the sons of these men and why the shootings if there is a connection? i'm just asking in general. very strange.
  • SK-pro ... Jeff Smith 2012/12/17 15:54:30
    SK-pro impeachment
    btw check out my post on psychotropic drugs connections with shootings.
  • Jeff Smith 2012/12/17 14:11:56
    Jeff Smith
    +1
    To bad for the Left wing nut jobs

On June 26, 2008, in District of Columbia v. Heller (PDF), the United States Supreme Court issued its first decision since 1939 interpreting the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Court ruled that the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution confers an individual right to possess a firearm for traditionally lawful purposes such as self-defense. It also ruled that two District of Columbia provisions, one that banned handguns and one that required lawful firearms in the home to be disassembled or trigger-locked, violate this right.

The Second Amendment, one of the ten amendments to the Constitution comprising the Bill of Rights, states: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” The meaning of this sentence is not self-evident, and has given rise to much commentary but relatively few Supreme Court decisions
  • Maynard 2012/12/17 13:25:52
    Maynard
    I will call this what it is,

LIBTARDS TRYING TO START A CIVIL WAR. ( I will use the term CONTARD if and when I see violence advocated in such a way from the Right.)

IF you are on the Left in America.

Can WE stand together AGAINST this crap?

ANY GOOD LEFTIES STILL OUT THERE?

Prove it.
  • scottcleaves 2012/12/17 08:21:35
    scottcleaves
    Your commentary is boring. As far as whack jobs go, your party out-numbers ours by 1000 to 1. Get a clue.
  • SK-pro ... scottcl... 2012/12/17 15:56:02
    SK-pro impeachment
    Get a brain, troll.
  • kaZappoo 2012/12/17 05:11:11
    kaZappoo
    +1
    yeah I agree ,, he/ they just dont get it !

never will either !
  • Catnip 2012/12/17 03:26:35
    Catnip
    +1
    And the left says we're violent?
  • kaZappoo Catnip 2012/12/17 05:14:10
    kaZappoo
    +2
    yeah and all those union members in Lansing Michigan "protesting " the bill for right to work . the union members left wing "" tore down a tent hurt alot of people ,

and they decry the right wing is violent ...Hmmmm???
  • SK-pro ... kaZappoo 2012/12/17 15:58:30
    SK-pro impeachment
    And threatening Gov Snyder and his family. threatened to stalk them wherever they go. Quote> "we will be at your daughters soccer games". WHAT IDIOTS!!
  • kaZappoo SK-pro ... 2012/12/17 18:23:28
    kaZappoo
    +2
    it's only violence when the conservatives do it !
  • SK-pro ... kaZappoo 2012/12/17 18:28:35
    SK-pro impeachment
    Yep.
  • Catnip kaZappoo 2012/12/17 23:26:54
    Catnip
    +1
    Liberals will say those union members are just expressing themselves in a free exchange of ideas. That free exchange means throwing punches in the world of labor unions.
  • kaZappoo Catnip 2012/12/18 01:25:19
    kaZappoo
    +2
    and threatening women & children & trearing tents down etc ...

flat out socialistic thuggery !

and when jimmy hoffa Jr .. says there will be blood !....... Hmmmm??
  • Catnip kaZappoo 2012/12/18 02:03:50
  • Popeye 2012/12/17 03:15:37
  • kaZappoo Popeye 2012/12/17 05:16:47
    kaZappoo
    +2
    it would take a civil war ,,,and there are provisions in the const, for the people to take back power from a tyranical govt.

were about there !

and to put fear in people "the marine vet ' posted comments on face book and the FBI sec service arrested him "detained him & couldnt make anything stick ,

remember BRANDON RAUB ??
  • AL 2012/12/17 02:52:47
    AL
    +1
    WOW! how none violent of them!
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/12/17 00:57:42
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +1
    Liberals are two-faced double-standard scum.
  • RJeffreySavlov 2012/12/17 00:35:34
    RJeffreySavlov
    +2
    We don't need gun control we need Lib control. These comments are the poster child for abortion.
  • SK-pro ... RJeffre... 2012/12/17 00:46:40
    SK-pro impeachment
    So true.
  • Woof 2012/12/16 22:37:53 (edited)
    Woof
    +1
    The anti gun people will always take advantage of the opertunity to rally against guns. My brother saved my life and my sister as well as his own when a gang rented a house not far from my brother. One afternoon a group tried to break my sisters car window with a brick, when my sister went to see what happened they saw her and they were going to enter the house thinking us girls were alone. My brother stepped infrint of my sister quickly and told them to back off the porch. They attacked my brother who was trying to keep them out of the house. My brother yelled at us to get the gun. They were trying to beat him to death. My sister found it and let off one round into the air. It broke up the fight and saved my brother. If he didn't have that gun we would have been raped, possibly murdered. They were trying to kill my brother. My brother moved out soon after and none of us went back. Those who don't want guns don't have to have one. I think we should all carry.
    My brother is now a father of six and my sister and I have one each. It could have been the end of my family. I'm glad my brother had a gun. He was 20, my sister was 18 and I was 13 years old at the time. We went on to open businesses and productive citizens. The gangs father went to prison with his sons several years later for crimes.
  • SK-pro ... Woof 2012/12/17 16:01:29
    SK-pro impeachment
    amazing! glad everyone survived. and the libtards don't believe you had a RIGHT to defend yourselves!
  • Woof SK-pro ... 2012/12/17 18:21:07 (edited)
    Woof
    +1
    Exactly, back when this happened it was in the 1970's today I'm afraid we would be arrested not the hoodlums! I'll tell you it was wonderful to see those creeps back off my brother. He was trying to protect us. God bless him he did. Today with the economy and cut backs in Calif we would wait till hell freezes over before cops can come.
  • jimmy d 2012/12/16 22:10:17
    jimmy d
    +2
    Liberals are truly el stupido. Let's BLAME OBAMA on the shooting. YES WE CAN!
    Beneath the expressions of grief, sorrow and disbelief over the Connecticut school massacre lies an uneasy truth in Washington: over the last few years the Obama administration and Congress quietly let federal funding for several key school security programs lapse in the name of budget savings.

Government officials told the Washington Guardian on Friday night that two Justice Department programs that had provided more than $200 million to schools for training, security equipment and police resources over the last decade weren’t renewed in 2011 and 2012, and that a separate program that provided $800 million to put police officers inside the schools was ended a few years earlier.

Meanwhile, the administration eliminated funding in 2011-12 for a separate Education Department program that gave money to schools to prepare for mass tragedies, the officials said.

A nationally recognized school security expert said those funds had been critical for years in helping schools continue to enhance protections against growing threats of violence. But they simply dried up with little notice as the Columbine and Virginia Tech school shooting tragedies faded from memory and many Americans and political leaders had their attentions diverted to elections, a weak economy and overseas dramas.
  • Woof jimmy d 2012/12/16 22:49:16
    Woof
    +1
    Wow, this is damning! If you don't mind would you send me a copy or name of source of info. This is really something. He'll make cuts like this but not Obamacare or welfare or workers comp.
  • Studied 2012/12/16 21:29:02
    Studied
    +1
    The petition on the whitehouse website to ban guns has already received more than enough signatures for the President to respond. It is coming.
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2012/12/16 21:09:53
  • Sgt Major B 2012/12/16 21:00:45
    Sgt Major B
    +2
    Typical of the low-life scum that refer to themselves as Liberals/Progressives.
  • bill.fleming.77 2012/12/16 20:31:54
    bill.fleming.77
    +2
    The left is full of angry and apparently murderous lunatics. Sad state of America. Good thing we can arm ourselves against such evil.

I am a member of the NRA please come knock on my door and I will show you first hand how I defend myself against those that choose to do harm to me.
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/12/16 20:31:00
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +2
    We, as a society, are breeding STUPID and ignorant fools. Our rights and freedoms also belong to these morons, so they can say whatever they choose, regardless of how ignorant it is. The 2nd Amendment was NEVER about protecting ones home and family or hunting. Those were givens. The 2nd was created to prevent the environment of an out of control government!
  • Spy Master 2012/12/16 19:45:52
    Spy Master
    +1
    it shows that there are a lot of stupid kids out there..a whole bunch
  • kevin.m.koop 2012/12/16 17:21:37
    kevin.m.koop
    +3
    I try to piss off at least 1 liberal a week. If I do my job is done for the week, sometimes I get 2 or 3.
  • SK-pro ... kevin.m... 2012/12/16 17:36:08 (edited)
    SK-pro impeachment
    +3
    Yep. if you can't educate 'em, piss 'em off. it pisses them off when someone tries to educate them outside their own agenda.
  • kevin.m.koop 2012/12/16 17:18:38
    kevin.m.koop
    +3
    It just shows how dumb and poorly educated these liberals are! They are against the 2nd Amendment, but then turn around and want people targeted for murder. LIBERALS: YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS! YOU GOT YOUR SOCIALIST WORTHLESS PRESIDENT FOR 4 MORE YEARS! I still don't understand why anyone could be stupid enough to vote for Obama again, but here we are!
  • Ron in Oregon 2012/12/16 16:59:02
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    I like your update.
    As you know this man will be executed and the cost of the bullet will be charged to the family.
  • Surly Curmudgen 2012/12/16 16:54:37
    Surly Curmudgen
    +3
    Please oh please don't, I beg of you, don't throw us in the briar patch. Once in the briar patch, how long would it take to eradicate progressives and their ideology from this nation?
  • S and S 2012/12/16 16:50:03

2014/07/25 13:44:40