Let's play "What if?": What if Republicans finally decided to uphold the Constitution by conducting a special DEPORTATION hearing for the dog-eatin' Kenyan with the fake birth certificate, and Joe Arpaio submitted irrefutable evidence?

tncdel 2012/12/22 22:54:23

• Pm 2012/12/23 02:30:05
    The Constitution should be disregarded [tell us why].
    Pm
    +8
    You people give Republicans a bad name

• captainquiggle 2012/12/28 17:12:52
    captainquiggle
    +1
    More birther nonsense.
  • Wohuz 2012/12/28 09:49:17
    Wohuz
    +1
    I think you have you're tin foil hat wrapped on too tight.
  • Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/12/27 21:33:14
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    because Republicans stand down EVERYTIME one of their own should be tried and prosecuted starting with their bastion of conservatism Ronald Reagan and every Republican President since.
  • Glfer65 2012/12/27 17:01:09
    Glfer65
    +2
    Still waiting for the positive without a doubt proof the Sheriff and others say they have......still waiting.....
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2012/12/27 16:24:20
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +2
    ...birthers are funny.
  • Wilde~MoonChild ™ 2012/12/27 16:16:56
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +2
    psst.... he won, legitimately. You're starting to look unhinged...
  • COMALite J 2012/12/25 07:45:03 (edited)
    COMALite J
    +4
    I personally have already ripped that particular video to shreds on its own YouTube comments section — ½ a year ago!(that sky-blue text that turns bright red when you hover your mouse cursor over it is a clickable link to the comments page — click it!)

Since YouTube allowed no spaces in user names when I set up my account there (long before becoming a SodaHead), my handle there is “COMALiteJ” (I try to use the same handle everywhere online, but not all allow spaces or other punctuation.)

I’ve also debunked the other videos in that sequence, and many other Birther videos as well.

This particular one you can easily disprove yourself: just scan any document that you know for a fact is genuine, DIRECTLY into Adobe Acrobat Standard or Pro, version 6 or later (tell it to not do the OCR but leave all other settings alone), save the resulting .PDF, then open it in Illustrator and do the same things that this “expert” does. You’ll see similar effects, including layers, links, halos, etc.
  • Michael McFascist 2012/12/25 06:17:08
    Michael McFascist
    +2
    The framers were undeniably brilliant but it is a 200 year old document and we all know there are mechanisms in place to add on to and subtract from where culture/society sees fit. I think if you look at it, honestly and objectively, you can see that liberals and progressives would absolutely love to see this happen...I won't even tell you why...I will let you draw your own conclusions...They want Arpaio to provide "irrefutable" proof. They want you to conduct a "special deportation hearing" I think they would be tickled pink if something like this happened, they would consider it a lovely gift...search your heart...you know what I say is true...now the question is, why would you give them what they want?
    +7
    GROW UP, BIRTHER.
  • AL 2012/12/23 08:19:33
    Obama should be prosecuted as a foreign national for espionage at the highest...
    AL
    If he's guilty,deportation sounds about right to me!After all our laws are ment for EVERYONE right?
  • Radlad 2012/12/23 04:27:12
    Radlad
    +1
    There's a slight problem with you poll here. You say "What if repugnantcans....." It should have read "What if congress both houses and parties were to uphold and perform their constitutional duties..........
    Liberals have never respected the constitution and been pretty much getting around it ignoring it and trashing it for decades...............
    The repugnantcans there are too many liberals that have an "r" after their names and I already commented on the constitution and liberals. As for those remaing. Does not matter if they have the facts, truth, evidence, law, the constitution behind them and on their side. The worthless cowards will cave in the end..................
  • tdterry1999 2012/12/23 04:15:06
    tdterry1999
    +1
    But it's the left's guy.And no matter what they will stand behind him.
  • askmike 2012/12/23 03:13:05
    askmike
    +5
    Just when I thought you had posted the most knee slapping funny blog you go out and do a bigger one! Bravo! Keep them coming!
  • tncdel askmike 2012/12/23 05:05:37
    tncdel
    It's all a matter of perspective. If the U.S. Constitution is a joke to you too, then of course I can fathom where you're coming from.
  • askmike tncdel 2012/12/23 05:18:27
    askmike
    +7
    Perspective? Really? If you can prove that President Obama was born a citizen of Kenya then by all means show that proof right here. Constable Joe did not present any irrefutable evidence and in fact, the Constable himself did not make that claim. So yes, I tell you again, this post is knee slapping funny! Please keep them coming!
  • Lady Wh... askmike 2012/12/23 10:24:56
    +4
    agreed
  • AL askmike 2012/12/23 08:21:37
    AL
    He asked you an "IF" question here! So do you have an answer "IF" Obama is here illegally then?
  • askmike AL 2012/12/23 15:57:42
    askmike
    +6
    OK. I asked him to present proof to support his claim. He made clear statements without substantiating those claims. I claim you are a little 7 year old girl who is pretending to be an adult male. So, under his rules of evidence, and under your rules of evidence as well, you need to prove you are NOT a little 7 year old girl. Got it , Al? You know the Birther drill, you need long form, with letterhead, with signatures, with embossed seal, with witnesses, and on the original document. So get lost, little girl.
  • Zuggi askmike 2012/12/24 15:35:52 (edited)
  • Pm 2012/12/23 02:30:05
    Pm
    +8
    You people give Republicans a bad name
  • tncdel Pm 2012/12/23 05:08:47
    tncdel
    Truth-seeking and upholding the Constitution would be deemed giving a bad name from the perspective of whom: globalists who salivate at the idea of destroying U.S. sovereignty, and wet their pants when they found out a dog-eatin' Kenyan with a fake birth certificate managed to usurp the presidency of the United States?
  • Pm tncdel 2012/12/24 04:31:12
    Pm
    +6
    If the birther conspiracy held water (evidence) Obama would no longer be President. He wouldn't of even gotten passed the FEC to be eligible to run .
  • AL Pm 2012/12/23 08:23:08
    AL
    So You're saying that only Republicans care about getting to the truth now then?
  • Pm AL 2012/12/24 04:32:46
  • Lady Wh... Pm 2012/12/23 10:25:06
    +2
    ya think?
  • Pm Lady Wh... 2012/12/24 04:33:53
    Pm
    +1
    I dont know what happened to the moderates of both parties. More and more are turning extreme, the division has gotten worse under president Obama. Im not sure a far right or far left President is a good idea anymore.
  • Lady Wh... Pm 2012/12/24 10:38:23
    +1
    SO true.
  • COMALite J Pm 2012/12/25 08:02:55
    COMALite J
    +4
    Obama isn’t far left. He’s center right. There are no truly far left politicians in office anywhere in the USA that I know of, not even at the State or local levels.
  • Pm COMALite J 2012/12/27 08:14:14
    Pm
    Which principles, rhetoric, policies reflect your claim?
  • COMALite J Pm 2012/12/29 05:11:51 (edited)
    COMALite J
    +1
    Comparison of his policies with those of truly left politicians such as several in Europe, and our own in previous decades.
    The New Shift to the Right
    You want specific examples? How about the fact that he signed a bill extending gun rights (allowing CCW in National Parks)? Romney actually signed an assault weapons ban (and praised it while doing so) as Governor of Massachusetts, yet the NRA backed him over Obama.
  • Pm COMALite J 2012/12/30 04:29:11
    Pm
    Thanks for showing ZERO evidence to support your claim.
  • COMALite J Pm 2013/01/03 04:56:39 (edited)
    COMALite J
    Compared to the rest of the world, Obama is indeed center right. To those on the ultra-extreme far right (which has become the mainstream of the GOP, a Party founded as a liberal Party) he looks left, but only in comparison to themselves.

And I did show evidence. You asked for, and I quote, “Which principles, rehtoric, policies reflect your claim?” and I posted back with an actual bill that he had signed that expanded gun rights, which is not generally considered to be a leftist policy.
  • Pm COMALite J 2013/01/09 06:39:04
    Pm
    One bill which allows CC in national parks doesn't illustrate Obama as a center right President. Did you forget about the rest of his policies and rhetoric?

He supports Feinstein's new gun bill....Negates the policy you claim to place Obama center left.
  • COMALite J Pm 2013/01/12 05:27:05
    COMALite J
    True enough on the Feinstein bill, though that’s not nearly as left-wing as many say. It doesn’t propose an outright repeal of the Second Amendment with a new Amendment, which is what would be considered even moderate left in most of the rest of the world on that issue.

When I say that there is no real left in this nation, I mean in comparison to the past in the USA and in the present in the rest of the world. We’ve shifted the whole range to the right, so that what was once center-right (and would still be considered such by the rest of the world) now looks far-left to us.

Another example: ObamaCare. A truly leftist version would be outright socialized medicine. Not even single payer, let alone public option. Socialized medicine. Not socialized medical insurance (which is what single payer would be). Socialized. Medicine .

Do you know what that is? To be truly socialized medicine, the entire health care industry would be run entirely by the Government. All hospitals, clinics, medical schools, ERs, even pharmacies, dentist’s and optometrist’s offices, etc. would become fully Government facilities, public property. All physicians, nurses, other hospital staff (even the janitors and clerks), psychiatrists and psychologists, dentists optometrists, pharmacists, and medical school fac...

Another example: ObamaCare. A truly leftist version would be outright socialized medicine. Not even single payer, let alone public option. Socialized medicine. Not socialized medical insurance (which is what single payer would be). Socialized. Medicine.

Do you know what that is? To be truly socialized medicine, the entire health care industry would be run entirely by the Government. All hospitals, clinics, medical schools, ERs, even pharmacies, dentist’s and optometrist’s offices, etc. would become fully Government facilities, public property. All physicians, nurses, other hospital staff (even the janitors and clerks), psychiatrists and psychologists, dentists optometrists, pharmacists, and medical school faculty and staff, would be full-fledged Government employees. That’s what socialized medicine is.

Even the original ObamaCare came nowhere near that, nor even Single Payer (though the latter was the eventual goal). It provided a Public Option for health insurance. That got changed in the Senate to the Individual Mandate, which is pretty much corporate welfare for insurance companies — a right-wing thing!
  • Straud1976 2012/12/23 01:53:48
    Straud1976
    +7
    You Birthers make it so easy, no wonder you lost.
  • tncdel Straud1976 2012/12/23 05:09:38
    tncdel
    +1
    You usurpers can keep on disparaging the truth, but it will one day prevail.
  • Straud1976 tncdel 2012/12/23 13:01:23
    Straud1976
    +5
    You keep telling yourself that.
  • COMALite J tncdel 2012/12/25 08:04:36 (edited)
    COMALite J
    +4
    Why not try the simple experiment that I described in my Answer Post? You can see with your very own eyeballs, using your very own computer, your very own scanner, your very own copy of Adobe Acrobat and Illustrator, and your very own known genuine physical paper document, that this video is profoundly ignorant.

Here’s what happened when a (now former) Birther on YouTube (“trident3b”) took me up on that challenge:

Note that he mentions me by the very same handle that I use here. (YouTube didn’t allow spaces nor any other punctuation in usernames when I created my channel there years ago [before Google bought them out], so I’m “COMALiteJ” there, which is why “trident3b” wasn’t sure if he was pronouncing it correctly.)
  • AL Straud1976 2012/12/23 08:23:41
    AL
    Fact Checkers!
  • Straud1976 AL 2012/12/23 13:00:59
    Straud1976
    +4
    When you find one let us know. Try finding a worthy candidate Then you might have a chance at winning the next election.

2014/07/28 14:23:20