Lesbian Couple Should be Charged With Hate Crimes for Hoax to Accuse Others -- May 22, 2012 by da Tagliare

"Abe" 2012/05/22 17:21:25

It’s bad enough that sexually immoral lifestyles get special treatment, but when they use that special treatment to unjustly accuse others, it really gets my dander up. A prime example is the case of a lesbian couple in Parker, Colorado.

Christel Conklin (29) and Aimee Whitchurch (37) called police last October to report a hate crime. Supposedly, someone had taken red spray paint to their garage door, spelling out ‘Kill the Gay.’ Then the couple notified police the next day that they found a noose hanging on their front door handle.

Since the garage door graffiti seemed to be aimed at the couple’s homosexual lifestyle, the FBI was called in to help the local police find whoever was behind the horrible hate crimes. The couple told the police that some of their neighbors and members of the homeowner’s association had taken issue to the couple not cleaning up after their dog. They suggested that perhaps one of them might be responsible for the crime.

After a careful and detailed investigation, both the FBI and local police concluded that the lesbian couple had actually spray painted their own garage door and staged the noose hanging on the front door handle. The couple has been charged with criminal mischief and false reporting of a crime. Whitchurch was also charged with forgery. The couple has proclaimed their innocence and vow to fight the charges.

If it is proven in court that the lesbian couple did fake their own hate crimes, I believe that they should be convicted of hate crimes themselves. If anyone else is convicted of the crime, they will surely be guilty of a hate crime, so why should it be different for the lesbians? If self-inflicted, the couple was using the same language and actions that are defined as a hate crime with the intention of making it a hate crime, therefore, they are guilty of a hate crime and should be summarily charged and punished accordingly.

Read More: http://godfatherpolitics.com/5303/lesbian-couple-s...

• Jay 2012/05/28 16:57:09 (edited)
    Jay
    +4
    You are all severely mentally ill. I doubt they painted their own garage door. If they did they are trying to bring attention to the fact that there are SO MANY hate crimes against lesbians and gays, and that the police should start to do more about it. "sexually immoral" someone doesn't like that those women get more of it then he does.

• mandyinabox 2012/06/06 11:39:38
    mandyinabox
    +1
    i don't know...this story sounds scewed--the thing about "cleaning up after the dog" could just have come up in a question the police asked among other things, and maybe the neighbors were already intolerant of the couple before the "doggy" thing and those two things were unrelevant to each other. also, it'd help to hear more about this "careful and detailed investigation" that "proved" the two had falsely reported a crime; the way this information's presented seems to deny the likelihood that others were the perpetrators and falsely framed this couple for forgery. those are questions i think need to be asked before any side can be taken
  • "Abe" mandyin... 2012/08/03 17:30:48
    "Abe"
    +1
    Need some "spelling" lessons there, boggartinabox.
  • mandyin... "Abe" 2012/08/05 23:54:18
    mandyinabox
    oh--"irrelevant" not unrelevant. good call ;)
  • Jay 2012/05/28 16:57:09 (edited)
    Jay
    +4
  • "Abe" Jay 2012/05/30 22:53:36
    "Abe"
    You're too young to "judge" someone "mentally ill" - not to speak of training and education for such "diagnoses" (pl). Go back to you iPod or iPhone and "texting" or is it "sexting"?
  • Jay "Abe" 2012/05/31 09:26:03 (edited)
    Jay
    +1
    Calm down and act like an adult. Just because you're afraid of lesbians it doesn't mean everybody is. Try not to take personal offense from a general discussion. People who say that another person is "too young" are usually using that as an excuse and my response to that kind of person is: "were you really that stupid when you were my age?" Think before you speak.
  • "Abe" Jay 2012/06/01 03:14:13
    "Abe"
    Look "mama", I'm 68 years old and got a little "experience" on you - most likely. I have lesbians in my own family and I have seen how it has ruined their young lives - so don't give me your sh!t "commentary" about "being afraid of lesbians, etc, etc, ...blah..blah.... blah~!!And hell no, I wasn't THAT "stupid" when I was YOUR AGE~~!! Just shut up your load of B.S.
  • єℓℓιє "Abe" 2012/06/02 16:08:10 (edited)
    єℓℓιє
    +1
    At least this younger generation isn't bigoted and unaccepting. Gay people do no harm to other people.

I'd love to know how exactly having a lesbian in the family ruins lives...

So yes, you are homophobic.

Abe- So, you're claiming to be in your 60's... yet you act like a 13 year old? Not buying how old you are....
  • "Abe" єℓℓιє 2012/06/02 18:47:21
    "Abe"
    Go scr_w your "significant other" - oh, that's right your not "equipped" for that, are you? BYE~~!!
  • mandyin... "Abe" 2012/07/16 07:34:33
    mandyinabox
    Hey, watch it there!--my aunt's lesbian and lives happily with her partner, because her parents were accepting of her! And i agree with Jay; you might just be a 13-year-old acting as 68 online. Oh, and Homosexuality was removed from the DSM in 1973, so your argument does sound alittle stale. Please learn to control your temper, buddy.
  • "Abe" mandyin... 2012/08/03 17:32:59
    "Abe"
    +1
    Yeah, the comment I made was probably a little harsh. Written in a moment of stress. My apology.
  • JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/22 17:35:48
    JoeBtfsplk
    +2
    LAST OCTOBER?

Talk about delaying the trial?
  • "Abe" JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/23 00:08:38
    "Abe"
    +2
    Yeah, our great "justice system" in action. Ain't it a "crock"?
  • jimih67 2012/05/22 17:31:12
    jimih67
    +3
    But the question is, is it illegal to paint your own garage door and hang a noose on your property. Filing a false report is a crime, and just as someone would be punished more severely for COMITTING a hate crime, they should also be punished more severely for falsely REPORTING a hate crime. I don't think they can be charged with a hate crime against themselves. But yes, they should face a stiffer penalty.
  • bob jimih67 2012/05/22 17:32:36
    bob
    +2
    Stiffer? You making a slur against them boy? lol
  • jimih67 bob 2012/05/22 18:21:20
    jimih67
    +3
    Haha. No they're lesbians. I don't think they know about stiffer. lol
  • "Abe" jimih67 2012/05/23 00:11:11
    "Abe"
    +1
    Yeah, I'm sure the lawyers will "sort it out"`~~!! Personally, I think they ought to spend about 10 years in separate prisons with male inmates. Just my opinion.
  • єℓℓιє "Abe" 2012/06/02 16:09:53
    єℓℓιє
    +1
    So, you are really homophobic. Considering you think they deserve to be raped, you think they deserve sentences beyond what anyone else would ever get.

You see, being so ridiculous with your views just makes people laugh at them.
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/05/22 17:30:29
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +2
    It's for the agenda and shoving their lifestyle down our throat. Not only do they want us to accept it they demand we join them in their lifestyle. NO WAY IN HELL queers on parade
  • bob Demonic... 2012/05/22 17:33:01
    bob
    +1
    good grief
  • "Abe" Demonic... 2012/05/23 00:13:39
    "Abe"
    +1
    Correct. No d@mn way~!!
  • bob 2012/05/22 17:27:52
    bob
    +3
    The entire gay marriage propaganda movement should be considered a hate crime.
  • "Abe" bob 2012/05/23 00:14:59
    "Abe"
    +2
    Totally~~!!
  • єℓℓιє bob 2012/06/02 16:10:11
    єℓℓιє
    +1
    Hate crime against whom?

2014/07/24 21:42:33