Left-leaning yahoo news reports: "Texas judge warns of possible ‘civil war’ if President Obama is re-elected." Think massive election fraud might be what triggers that?

tncdel 2012/08/23 03:42:06
See:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/texas-judge-warns-possibl...

That would also go a long ways toward explaining why the government of late has been stock-piling ammo.

• TerryAgee 2012/08/23 14:35:10
    NO [tell us why not].
    TerryAgee
    Maybe we need the UN to oversee our election process to prevent the Texas judge's civil war if the Prez gets re-elected. Yay or nay?
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/08/23 07:59:55
    YES [comment as you wish].
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Or something like that!
  • stormy rae 2012/08/23 05:24:01
    YES [comment as you wish].
    stormy rae
    +1
    I know there are millions of Americans that know there are not enough stupid voters that will go out and blindly vote for Obama again! Lets just say, There are still a few choices in front of us and for those of you that think the RNC is a done deal, you ought know there is one other candidate whom his name is going to appear as a Libertarian Candidate and will be on all state ballots in November. Obama's popularity is so low, that fraud will result in PATRIOTS starting the REVOLUTION OF 2012
  • joshua.sager.9 2012/08/23 04:49:27
    NO [tell us why not].
    joshua.sager.9
    I think that rampant stupidity, extremism and a lack of logic within the conservative movement and Republican Party would explain such an event. That said, if red states want to break off, I say let them--they have lowest levels of education and worker protections, while the highest levels of welfare use, homicide, obesity, imprisonment, and income inequality.

In 10 years, the Democratic States of America would be sending emergency aid to the 3rd world country called the Republican States of America

PS. Rampant voter fraud is being perpetrated by conservatives who are rigging to voting rules to disenfranchise millions of statistically Democratic voters.

SarcasticLiberal.blogspot.com
  • ur XLNC... joshua.... 2012/08/24 02:47:09
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    WHERE do you get your facts? Is it from toilet paper?
  • joshua.... ur XLNC... 2012/08/24 04:13:02
    joshua.sager.9
    Actually no. I got these facts from a study which I did during one of my college poli-sci courses. When broken down by voting record, conservative states have a definable set of characteristics, particularly in the deep south. They are statistically less educated, healthy, and law abiding (or they simply have higher gun homicide rates and imprisonment rates) than blue progressive states.
  • ur XLNC... joshua.... 2012/08/24 20:50:25
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    I have major issues with both statistics and labels. When one takes raw numbers and assigns behavior based on the numbers...something doesn't add up. For an example, the employment numbers that are always reported by the media are based on people applying for unemployment insurance. If one is unemployed, but NOT eligible to collect UE benefits, they aren't counted. There are more people unemployed than are collecting and applying for the benefits. We both know that not all eligible voters....vote. To label the state/voters with some tag based on just this one source of numbers seems wanting from my perspective. For my part, I'm still trying to figure out what a conservative is. I will grant that some on the right are whack-jobs, just as many on the left are whacked. Extremists of ANY persuasion are easily labeled whackos. This being said, it appears that the party leaders of the Democrat Party are the members worst enemy. The party has clearly been usurped by people that do not hold the principles of what was once the Democrat Party but now only has the name.
  • joshua.... ur XLNC... 2012/08/25 01:41:10
    joshua.sager.9
    You are correct about the Democratic leaders: they call themselves Democrats, but they support centrist-Republican policies; we need a progressive Democratic Party in order to balance out the right wing lunatics and corporate whores who have usurped the title of conservative.
  • ur XLNC... joshua.... 2012/08/25 17:16:36
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    I suspect, that with a little effort, that we might reach some common ground. You appear to be somewhat rational AND a thinking person. Good for YOU!
  • Grabitz 2012/08/23 04:11:43
    YES [comment as you wish].
    Grabitz
    +2
    The way its looking no matter who gets in its going to be hell . Romney getting in may buy four to six months tops .
  • Pedalpusher 2012/08/23 04:02:03
    YES [comment as you wish].
    Pedalpusher
    +3
    Possibly. But he sure isn't bringing the races together!
  • AZTEC WARRIOR 2012/08/23 03:56:12
    YES [comment as you wish].
    AZTEC WARRIOR
    +3
    im not ready if a civil war breaks out and if it does im out heading towards canada can't go south
  • Pedalpu... AZTEC W... 2012/08/23 04:03:33
    Pedalpusher
    +1
    How about Australia, they've already told the Muslims to live by their rules or go home!
  • AZTEC W... Pedalpu... 2012/08/23 04:04:46
    AZTEC WARRIOR
    +1
    i heard canada has free health care i wonder if thats true
  • Pedalpu... AZTEC W... 2012/08/23 14:55:39
    Pedalpusher
    Ask a Canadian about that before you decide. I've heard it's got lots of problems.
  • Pedalpu... AZTEC W... 2012/08/23 14:59:36
    Pedalpusher
    Also ask about their tax rates.......really high the last I heard, but I don't live near that border anymore.
  • Rust 2012/08/23 03:48:46
  • Arizona1950 2012/08/23 03:47:34
    YES [comment as you wish].
    Arizona1950
    +4
    Mass voter fraud the 2nd time around just might do it ...
  • Red_Horse 2012/08/23 03:46:41
  • Farnsworth 2012/08/23 03:46:11
    YES [comment as you wish].
    Farnsworth
    +3
    possibly.....

I was first

great minds...
  • stormy rae Farnsworth 2012/08/23 05:27:12 (edited)
    stormy rae
    +1
    I think I might have beat you to this same topic. Im going to my archives to check the date and reference yours. I been saying this for some time too. I think I posted something like this a few times to be exact, but yes great minds do....

• Farnsworth stormy rae 2012/08/23 11:01:28
    Farnsworth
    lol, a good story is worth repeating
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/08/23 03:44:52
    NO [tell us why not].
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    IF obama steals the election AGAIN....the [people will do nothing except ponder who will be the next 'american Idol' judge......when the economy implodes...THAT is the test....if the people FAIL like they did in 08......we deserve to be slaves in a euro style soviet state
  • Red_Horse Ballade... 2012/08/23 04:04:26
  • Ballade... Red_Horse 2012/08/23 04:10:48
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    I am hoping that romney wins in november and that we can save the Republic
  • Red_Horse Ballade... 2012/08/23 06:32:46

2014/10/26 06:45:05