LEARN MORE ABOUT MITT

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/05/27 21:21:52

After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously , he passed the Michigan bar, but never worked as an attorney.
As a venture-capitalist, Romney's first major business deal involved investing in a start-up office supply company with one store in Massachusetts that sold office supplies. That company, called Staples , now has over 2,000 stores and employs over 90,000 people.
Romney or his company Bain Capital (using what became known as the "Bain Way") would go on to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply,
and many others.

Got your calculators handy? Let's recap.......................

Volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
Unpaid intern in Governor's office 8 years.

Mormon missionary in Paris 2 years.

Unpaid bishop and state president for his church 10 years.

Took no salary as president of the Salt Lake Olympics 3 years.

No salary as MA Governor 4 years.

Gave his ENTIRE INHERITANCE to charity. That's a grand total of 28 years of unpaid service to his country, his community and his church. Why? Because that's the kind of man Mitt Romney is.

And he’ll show you his:

1) Un-doctored Birth Certificate!

2) College transcripts!

3) Law degree!

4) Un-doctored Draft notice!

5) And un-doctored Social Security card, and what state it's registered in!

Isn’t it time for a REAL CHANGE?

Read More: http://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/search.asp

• 3kidsandamom 2012/05/29 01:37:10
    3kidsandamom
    +1
    I can admire Mitt and would much rather have someone willing to use his life in service of others in the Whitehouse over a person who feels we should all give our lives in service to him!!
  • Yo'Adri... 3kidsan... 2012/05/30 00:45:13
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    well stated! and my sentiments as well.
  • ehrhornp 2012/05/28 21:26:56
    ehrhornp
    Mitt would be a return of the days of G W Bush where the stock market dropped 50% in a period of 2 years. I sure wouldn't vote for that. Mitt is little more than a socialist for the rich.
  • Yo'Adri... ehrhornp 2012/05/30 00:45:38
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    and you know this because.........?
  • ehrhornp Yo'Adri... 2012/05/30 01:08:34
    ehrhornp
    I know some of his desires. For example I know he wants to get rid of the estate tax which would transfer wealth from the middle class to the rich. This is because most middle class estates are not subject to estate taxes. Now if Romney gets his way and does away with the estate tax, middle class estates will now be subject to capital gains.

I recently went through this with my parents. Their estates were not subject to estate taxes as they were below the limit. Under Mitts plan, my parents house would have been subject to capital gains which would be applied to at least $750,000 of value. God only knows how much capital gains were in their stocks.
  • Searchin' 2012/05/28 18:40:58
    Searchin'
    +2
    I have to keep reminding myself that the lame-stream media doesn't have the audience of conservative talking heads such as Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity, to name a few. I believe there are a growing number of moderates who regret having voted for Obama and are looking for an alternate. Thank you for putting out this comparison for those unhapy voters to consider, and with any luck other conservative voices will echo this information.
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/05/28 15:54:47
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    BRAVO !! OR BOOM as you would say Adrienne.......lets see if barry can even come close to these qualifications....he can't....matter of fact, he looks pretty sorry compared to Mitt.
  • DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/05/28 01:40:26
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +1
    Outstanding points and perspectives to consider in the voting booth on November 6th
  • Yo'Adri... DS in O... 2012/05/30 00:49:36
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    You betcha...just in black and white....common sense....!
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/05/27 21:24:59 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    We will all have a choice in November. Who do you think can turn things around
    for our economy, and our future. At least we know what this guy is about! THe "other" one has had 3 1/2 years, and has failed at Economics 101, and we know little or 'NOTHING" about who he is, and where he came from.
    A brighter future for America....a true American .
    It's your future.....you choose.!
  • ehrhornp Yo'Adri... 2012/05/28 21:28:24
    ehrhornp
    Yes, lets go back to big spending.

http://www.marketwatch.com/st...

2014/11/24 15:07:29