Lawmakers Suspect Money Laundering Issues At Wal-Mart?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/08/18 00:29:50

Investigators looking into widespread bribery of officials by Wal-Mart now saying they have obtained documents implicating the corporation in money laundering.

Previously I reported on the news that Walmart was engaged in widespread bribery all over Mexico which of course only made news because they failed to bribe the right people

Walmart covered up millions of dollars in bribes paid out year after year to officials all over Mexico in order to obtain and expedite building its stores.

An investigation has revealed evidence that Walmart has paid out over $24 million dollars in bribes to officials all over Mexico in order to obtain and expedite building of the companies stores.

Read More: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/08/16/lawmak...

+1
    Bill Clinton where were you last week
  • zbacku 2012/08/18 04:28:50
    zbacku
    +1
    Every American Trucker knows that to move their freight they have to pay 'bribes' to make it back into America Alive. That is the truth.
  • freebirdie 2012/08/18 00:56:40
    freebirdie
    Different country--different culture. I've lived abroad..don't expect American rules to apply everywhere.
  • Brian 2012/08/18 00:39:13
    Brian
    +1
    Wal-Mart is the Borg, I saw that for myself in Bentonville during 3 days of indoctrination training to do construction work for them. The Borg

2014/12/22 21:26:42