Know that Peter Breck is dead?

benvolio 2012/03/15 03:42:35
I am sick to death of the racist ObaMedia! Peter Breck passed away in February. The popular WHITE actor is best remembered as Nick Barkley from Big Valley television series. No mention whatsoever on ObaMedia! RIP Peter. Monkee Davy Jones passed away recently. Was one member of musical group which briefly outsold The Beatles. The performer was WHITE. Brief mention on ObaMedia. RIP Davy. A boozing drug addict whore named Whitney Houston kicks the bucket after a night of heavy partying. ObaMedia sings her praises like she was someone somebody gave a f*ck about. Cannot turn on any channel without some presstitudes blathering about her. She was a boozer. She was a drug addict. Not a damn black Mother Teresa! ObaMedia also went on and on with praise after the death of a BLACK child molester and bleach drinker. And blacks call other races racist!

• Christine/Rest in peace Pet... 2012/03/19 02:13:21
    Yes.
    Christine/Rest in peace Peter Br
    +1
    Yes I posted a goodbye to him myself. As a bit actress I admired this man not only for his acting ability, but also because he conducted himself as a true role model for the youth. He was married for over 50 years to his wife Diana, and he never had a hint of controversy or unfaithfulness. He gave of himself to aspiring actors, and I am saddened by this loss.
  • benvolio Christi... 2012/03/19 06:14:36
    benvolio
    +1
    I am honored to read such a thoughtful post! Thanks. :)
  • DebraJMSmith 2012/03/17 10:17:04 (edited)
    No.
    DebraJMSmith
    I am going to be honest with you, I have never heard of Peter Breck. I just googled his name and saw that he died at 82 years old. As sad as it can be, when anyone dies, he did appear to live a full life.

Whitney Houston, on the other hand, was in my generation, was still in the public eye, when she died; and she died suddenly at the young age of 48. So it is understandable that her death would hit me, where Peter Breck's death does not.

Whitney Houston was not a whore, as you referred to her as. By all accounts, she was a true born again Christian and is with the Lord now. Yes, she had addiction problems, as many people do in this world. If we think about it, more often than not, addictions take a person.

When grandpa died from lung cancer, after smoking the majority of his adult life, did we dismiss his death, because he was an addict? Do we call him names? When aunt so-in-so dies from liver failure, due to excessive wine-drinking, do we dismiss her death and call her names? How about people like Michael Landing and Patrick Swaze? Both of these men died of cancers that are caused by smoking and drinking. Did we call them names and dismiss their deaths? Did we complain that there was too much media surrounding their deaths?

And how about that family member whose type-2 diabetes ...

And how about that family member whose type-2 diabetes finally took the life of? Do we dismiss that person's death, because they just could not stop eating so much sugar? And let's not forget those people (ehem) who spend way too much time on the computer (addiction) and or TV (addiction) and do not get enough exercise. When they die of complications from living too many years, a life of too much sitting, do we dismiss their deaths and call them names, like lazy buffoons?

No, Whitney Houston was not a black Mother Theresa. And thank goodness, because she put her faith in Jesus, not the Catholic church or her works.

It is written that a back-slidden Christian can fall to any temptation. And, yes, she fell into things. But so do we. I praise God that a truly born again believer cannot lose the salvation that Jesus paid for on the cross. I am convinced, as Paul was, that nothing can separate a true believer from Jesus Christ.

Try to calm your anger towards Whitney Houston. If nothing else, she did not ask for all of the media hype that surrounded her death. It is not her fault that so many people loved her and that the main stream media picked up on this fact. Perhaps you could use some of that excessive energy that you have been using to express anger towards her, to pray for her daughter. Her daughter appears to be a bit confused when it comes to some very important things, and she no longer has her mother to help her.

May God bless you,
    Debra...
    PS: I don't believe it had anything to do with race.
  • benvolio DebraJM... 2012/03/18 03:34:33
    benvolio
    +1
    Disagree. Oh well. Thanks for input! Davy Jones was young. Was famous. Oh well. Best. :(
  • mwg0735 2012/03/17 08:11:39
  • benvolio mwg0735 2012/03/18 03:36:06
    benvolio
    Glad not all are brainwashed by ObaMedia! Thanks. Peace.
  • Christi... benvolio 2012/03/19 02:23:48
    Christine/Rest in peace Peter Br
    The character Peter Breck portrayed is no longer politically correct. Breck himself said that westerns had a hard time making it in modern times because of politically correct scripts and producers. Now, a cowboy that puts his family first, believes in self responsibility, and shoots at bad guys trying to harm him or the people he cares about, is seen as bad. Standing together with friends and neighbors to help them in times of trouble, and always trying to do the right thing (and putting thier lives on the line doing it) do not seem to be desirable qualities anymore.

The lines of black and white good guys vs bad guys have gone too. Now we must show westerns in terms of what is politically correct for all the ethnic groups, faith groups, and don't show the violence of guys shooting guns. We are now supposed to talk our way out of everything ignoring the fact that the current cop shows show a lot more violence and blood then the old westerns did, and a whole lot more sex too.
  • benvolio Christi... 2012/03/19 06:12:48
    benvolio
    +1
    Honor NEVER goes out of style!
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/03/16 16:52:31
    No.
    SK-pro impeachment
    +3
    no i didn't hear anything. He was a good actor, RIP.
    Whitney who? (sarc)
  • benvolio SK-pro ... 2012/03/16 19:27:01
    benvolio
    +2
    My sentiments exactly! :)
  • Thor Am... SK-pro ... 2012/03/17 13:18:32 (edited)
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    +2
    Whitney Houston come-on you know she was the grand-daughter of Sam Houston (I think).

sam houston
  • SK-pro ... Thor Am... 2012/03/17 16:05:51
  • benvolio Thor Am... 2012/03/18 03:36:31
    benvolio
    Maybe! :)
  • Ty ~ PHAET 2012/03/15 05:49:59 (edited)
    Yes.
    Ty ~ PHAET
    +4
    Sure, white celebrities NEVER receive media coverage. *rolls eyes*
  • BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET) 2012/03/15 03:46:34
  • benvolio BattleB... 2012/03/15 03:50:10
    benvolio
    Do not understand but thanks for response.
  • BattleB... benvolio 2012/03/15 03:57:13
  • benvolio BattleB... 2012/03/19 06:15:35
    benvolio
    You are still a disrespectful a$$hole!
  • BattleB... benvolio 2012/03/19 13:33:13
  • benvolio BattleB... 2012/03/20 01:36:33
    benvolio
    Oxygen waste Obama a$$ licker! Damn brainless scum.
  • BattleB... benvolio 2012/03/20 08:57:37
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    And yet another adult on here shows how pathetically childish they are. 60? More like 6.

And its ass. Don't know why you bother swearing if you can't be bothered to spell it correctly.

2014/11/28 11:16:11