KILLER IN YOUR FRIDGE SWEET POISON....A MUST READ! Aspartame By MONSANTO

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/01/15 18:23:52

In October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.

By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was dying.

She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of. On March 19, I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.

I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked my sister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did. As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open

I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda! I e-mailed her an article my friend, a lawyer, had sent. My sister called me within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but, she sure felt a lot better.
Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind. In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda.. and literally dying a slow and miserable death.
March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery. And she is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life.
If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Read More: hppt://www.ask.com/health/galeconent/apartame

• ☆ QueenAline 2012/01/15 20:08:07
    ISN'T IT TIME WE WOKE UP AND PAID ATTENTION?
    ☆ QueenAline
    +4
    READ LABELS PEEPS...this stuff is killing us...I don't use it...Stevia is my choice of sweetner

• Faye 2013/04/07 03:32:58
    Faye
    I chewed one stick of gum with aspartame, nice trip to the the er with rash, nose eyes, mouth toung swollen. Heart rate high and bloodpressure over the top.Tingeling in fingers and could not breath. Cause aspartmame. Aspartama is made up of three chemicals, aspartic acid, phenylalanine and methana. It is also know to cause cancer.
  • Fashionable60s 2013/02/05 17:58:17
    Fashionable60s
    +1
    I don't drink soda diet or otherwise. Never trusted artificial sweetener. Sugar is not your enemy since one teaspoon of sugar only has 15 calories. Too much of anything is bad for anybody.
  • Yo'Adri... Fashion... 2013/02/05 18:48:14
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Everything in MODERATION!!!!!!
  • Chef Bunyan 2013/02/05 17:36:39
    Chef Bunyan
    +1
    This is from Truth or Fiction.com It's where I go to check the validity of stuff like this! DO NOT USE SNOPES!!! THEY ARE FUNDED ALMOST SOLELY BY GEORGE SOROS!

The Truth:
    While there are good people who disagree about NutraSweet, this particular email is regarded as incorrect and irresponsible by a large number of credible critics.

Here are some of the facts:

1. Interestingly enough, nobody seems to know who Nancy Markle is, what her professional credentials are, or what work she's done regarding MS, Lupis, or aspartame.

2. An anti-aspartame activist named Betty Martini says she is the one who wrote the original story and was the speaker at the "World Environmental Conference" at Elizabeth City State University in Elizabeth City, North Carolina in November of 1995. She says her story somehow got connected with the name Nancy Markle and then spread around the Internet. Martini is the founder of "Mission Possible International" with a website at http://nancymarkle.com/nomark... She bases most of her conclusions on the work of a Russell L. Blaylock, M.D..

3. David Squillacote, MD Senior Medical Advisor for Multiple Sclerosis Foundation has written a response to the Markle email in which he says "...wild and inaccurate information about aspartame is being spread" and...

The Truth:

Here are some of the facts:

3. David Squillacote, MD Senior Medical Advisor for Multiple Sclerosis Foundation has written a response to the Markle email in which he says "...wild and inaccurate information about aspartame is being spread" and that "Ms. Markle has crossed the line." He says there is no information about aspartame affecting MS or lupis; no evidence that the product is bad for diabetics; that "Ms. Markle's claims regarding the metabolism of aspartame are wildly inaccurate. Her understanding of pharmacology and metabolism is largely incorrect". He concludes by saying, "..., this series of allegations by MS. Markle are almost totally without foundation. They are rabidly inaccurate and scandalously misinformative."

4. The American Diabetes Association says it "...recognizes that there is no credible scientific evidence linking aspartame to any health-related problems for people with diabetes." and that "...aspartame--as well as the other FDA-approved nonnutritive sweeteners saccharin, acesulfame K, and sucralose--acceptable sugar substitutes and a safe part of a diabetic meal plan." http://www.diabetes.org/commu...

5. The official NutraSweet website has a response to the email at http://www.nutrasweet.com/art...

There is also a version of this eRumor that begins with a long story about a person whose sister became seriously ill over a period of time and prepared for death. The sister stopped drinking diet drinks with NutraSweet and allegedly recovered completely. The story has no facts such as names or locations that can checked out and is unproven.
  • tedtayl... Chef Bu... 2013/09/06 05:38:29
    tedtaylorsphr
    +3
    Truthorfiction.com says the Scopes/Soros thing is fiction, btw.
  • AlliePonie 2013/02/05 16:44:08
    AlliePonie
    +1
    I do not drink that crud. I hate the taste of the artificial sweetener and I stayed away from the stuff long enough to actually learn how bad it was for you. Now I never plan to drink it.
    I'll take good old-fashioned CANNED SUGAR any day! (Just only once per day)

One thing that is a bit harder to stay away from is sugar-free gum.... Is that just as bad? Doesn't taste bad like the diet soda does.
  • Yo'Adri... AlliePonie 2013/02/05 18:50:41
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    I have noticed that..(no aftertaste)...but I decided to give up the gum too............just in case.!
    I small piece of DARK chocolate, some choco-covered coffee beans....or sunflower seeds work OK, delay the munchies.
  • AlliePonie Yo'Adri... 2013/02/05 20:26:05
    AlliePonie
    But... I dont like chocolate! D:
    Maybe i'll look into making my own gum.
    They have kits for that.

I do love sunflower seeds though... yummy! :P
  • Theresa 2013/02/05 14:12:18
    Theresa
    +1
    I already know about Aspartame I do not touch the stuff! It gives me massive headaches.
  • Yo'Adri... Theresa 2013/02/05 18:51:08
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    God sometimes "whispers" in your ears.....!
  • Theresa Yo'Adri... 2013/02/05 18:52:07
    Theresa
    I have the same reaction to all man made sweeteners! The whole lot are poisons!
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2013/02/05 13:36:08
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    I use Splenda, Sucralose. If you look you can find some diet soda's with Sucralose in them. My daughter says not to use that either. I have Stevia available, personally I can't take the taste of it. Honey is my favorite sweetener.
  • Yo'Adri... gldynmd... 2013/02/05 18:51:44
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Honey or cane sugar....IN MODERATION.....IS YOUR BEST BET!
  • gldynmd... Yo'Adri... 2013/02/05 19:49:17
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    Just curious, have you heard any negatives about Splenda?
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2013/02/05 12:25:05 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    This is still circulating...and I posted it over a YEAR ago!!!!!! Amazing.....I am going to repost......!!! Wake up Americans.! Feb. 5, 2013.
  • Emily 2012/02/12 08:00:53
    Emily
    +1
    I chose undecided because aspartame poisoning only occurs in a minority of cases, and you need to drink a whole lot of diet drinks and foods. Even my mum, who drinks like 6 glasses of diet coke a day and has done for at least the 13 years we've lived in our current house. And she's fine.

And you know all current theories of aspartame poisoning come from testing on rats? Yep, and it was in doses that would have been like drinking three litres of diet coke a day. I won't deny your story, and sure, aspartame poisoning can kill you; but not if you only have a couple of bottles a week.
  • Sue Kelly Emily 2013/02/05 11:01:52
    Sue Kelly
    +2
    I was amazed when reading all of the effects which I suffer from, I have Fybromyalga and my legs are swollen and extremely painful beyond belief, I struggle to walk and cannot bear them being touched. I also suffer from Tinitus and headaches, weight gain, weakness, lack of concentration, vertigo, dizziness, extremely painful cramps and joint pain. Getting about is very difficult for me. I take Gabapentin, Co-Codomal & Diazepam for pain, apart from them I am also on much more medication. You say your mother drinks diet soda/cola but this Aspartame is in many other foods and drinks such as Yoghurt and other low calorie/calorie free food/drinks. I will have to start checking contents of foods & drinks in future and hopefully if I am Aspartame free then I will see a big difference in my health. I am severely disabled and after reading the effects of Aspartame I believe that this is aggrivating my Fybromyalga and maybe even poisoning me!!!
  • Yo'Adri... Emily 2013/02/05 12:26:49 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    She's fine TODAY......wake up Emily...POISON takes time to work....especially in small doses...You DON'T have to drink ASPARTAME......
    There is STEVIA.....which is all natural....and doesn't have that disgusting aftertaste!
  • A Founding Father 2012/01/16 04:41:00
    DO YOU KNOW THE EFFECT OF ASPARTAME ABOVE 86 DEGREES?
    A Founding Father
    Let me suggest that all the males who have symptoms of "enlarged prostate glands", and who drink or eat anything with Aspartame (diets sodas, etc) post a comment here. I have
    done a small sample among friends and have found a 90% correlation between such symptoms and the artifical sweetner.
  • say what? 2012/01/15 21:25:22
    say what?
    +1
    Stevia is safe and natural.
  • Yo'Adri... say what? 2012/01/15 22:22:17 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    ABSOLUTELY....and it is the ONLY sweetner I use(AND I AM GRADUALLY WEANING OFF ALL SWEETNERS....IT'S JUST AN ACQUIRED TASTE!!!)......Forget the rat poison chemicals.....Stevia comes in powder, and liquid drops..............fabulous!
  • Yo'Adri... say what? 2013/02/05 18:52:59
  • banzaibuckaroo 2012/01/15 20:09:48
    banzaibuckaroo
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/01/15 20:08:07
    ☆ QueenAline
    +4
  • Yo'Adri... ☆ Queen... 2012/01/15 22:23:24
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Wise woman!
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/01/15 19:29:36
    Rusty Shackleford
    +1
    Don't blame Monsanto, each person is responsible for themselves. No one is forcing you to drink that crap.
  • Yo'Adri... Rusty S... 2012/01/15 22:24:13 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    am not blaming the SHEEPLE....what about the FDA.....and all those high-faluting bureaus

that are SUPPOSED to be protecting us.............but are killing us?
    Monsanto is devious, sneaky, and evil................you cannot convince me otherwise....!
  • Rusty S... Yo'Adri... 2012/01/15 22:48:51
    Rusty Shackleford
    Stop depending on the government's food police to protect you. Man up and accept some personal responsibility.
  • Yo'Adri... Rusty S... 2012/01/15 23:45:03
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Ya know.......you are right.
  • Bob Pooba 2012/01/15 19:01:19
    Bob Pooba
    What a bunch of bull crap... Aspartame is perfectly fine, and safe. There is always some dumb ass rumor like this going around that all the gullible people fall for. I remember not too long ago the "trendy" rumor was that antiperspirant and deodorant cause some sort of armpit cancer. HA!
  • Yo'Adri... Bob Pooba 2012/01/15 22:24:54 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    You are a free man in a free country. Have at it.! Good luck !
    and actually it was ANTI-Perspirant.....NOT deodorant.....the Antiperspirant doesn't allow
    you pores to sweat......think about it....it isn't natural.....I don't use anti-'s anymore.....
    There's the CRYSTAL...and regular deodorant...and they both work GREAT!
  • themadhare ~IJM 2012/01/15 19:01:16
    themadhare ~IJM
    +2
    I've always avoided the stuff. stick with real sugar if you want a sweetener. there's only four calories per gram.
  • Yo'Adri... themadh... 2012/01/15 22:25:22
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    but for diabetics...there is stevia.

2014/09/02 19:03:39