KIDNAPPED BRITISH RED CROSS DOCTOR FOUND BEHEADED IN PAKISTAN

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/04/29 16:52:36
British Foreign Secretary William Hague condemned Dale’s killing, calling it a “senseless and cruel act, targeting someone whose role was to help the people of Pakistan.”

According to the Telegraph, Dale converted to Islam 30 years ago and had worked for the Red Cross in Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq. He had been working in Pakistan for close to a year.

Much of Baluchistan and the tribal regions close to Afghanistan are out of government control, and make good places to keep hostages. Large ransoms are often paid to secure their release, but such payments are rarely confirmed.

There are at least four other foreigners currently being held in Pakistan.

Another example of our peaceful, loving, non violent Islamists! Don't you just Love them? Condolences to the family of this man

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/kidnapped-british-...

• doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2012/04/29 18:58:36
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    Baluchistan is just south of the same tribal (FATA) areas where OBL fled to in 2001 when we first went into Afghanistan. Not a desert like Iraq, at all.( Removed from second article, and brought here. )
  • Walt 2012/04/29 17:52:17
    Walt
    +1
    I'm not sure why anyone would volunteer to provide medical attention to savages who would just as soon decapitate them as look at them. If it were me, I wouldn't care if their children grew up to be savages with cleft palettes, club feet, or crossed eyeballs. Healthy savages are still savages.
  • Arizona1950 2012/04/29 17:35:06 (edited)
    Arizona1950
    Racism is a disease and its worldwide.

My heart goes out to friends and family this was a cruel act and truly sad to think it still goes on in this day and age.
  • doofieg... Arizona... 2012/04/29 17:39:03
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    It's those wonderful, peaceful, loving Islamists! What did you think of the LA and , of all places Michigan, primaries yesterday?
  • Arizona... doofieg... 2012/04/29 17:51:50 (edited)
    Arizona1950
    +1
    I would say extermists as I don't believe all would do such a horrific walk ... not any I've talked to anyways.

What about LA and Michigan ... do you mean where RP is winning and the MSM aren't reporting?

How about the idea Romney may lose his home state of MA ... this should definitely concern him.

• doofieg... Arizona... 2012/04/29 19:02:29
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    That's what I meant!
  • Arizona... doofieg... 2012/04/29 21:07:48
    Arizona1950
    +1
    I wonder when the MSM and the GOP will start telling some truth.
  • doofieg... Arizona... 2012/04/29 21:35:25
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    Now Ma! A bunch of politicians tell the TRUTH? They don't even understand what it is!
  • Arizona... doofieg... 2012/04/29 22:57:21
    Arizona1950
    +1
    This is true ... if it weren't so sad, it would be funny.
  • TasselLady 2012/04/29 17:24:04
    TasselLady
    +2
    How terrible! My heart goes out to the family of this man. What a horrible thing to have happened to him.
    In memory

2014/12/21 10:02:38