Just When You Think That The Disgusting Can't Get Anymore Disgusting..........Blacks Can Murder Whites, and It Won’t Make National News

Yankee Traveler 2012/04/08 17:44:28

Liars, cheats and thieves are amongst some of the most disgusting people there is on this planet! The ones that really stand out of course are the pedophiles, murderers, rapists, those that beat, rape, and kill the elderly.

Here's just a sampling of what I mean. If this doesn't disgust you on every possibly level, then nothing will:

If you’re a 20-year-old black male, you can beat an 85-year-old white woman to death and pummel her 90-year-old white husband straight into ICU, and it won’t make the national news.

Yep. Tyrone Woodfork, a black male who -- much like Trayvon Martin -- looks like Obama’s son, allegedly killed Nancy Strait and broke her husband Bob’s jaw, several ribs and shot him in the face with a BB gun last month in Tulsa. 20-year-old Tyrone also raped the nearly blind 97-pound Mrs. Strait, a great-great-grandmother, before he murdered her.

Did the above monstrous crime make the national news? Are you kidding me? Why, hell no. Of course not, silly!

Why wasn’t it fit for primetime, you ask? Well, it starred the wrong races in the wrong roles, and it thus did not fit into the fairytale the Left’s trying to foist on us goobers of Obamaland.

http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2012/04/08/blacks_ca...

• Paige 2012/04/08 18:00:15
    Paige
    +15
    When we have a President that has, not once - but twice (at least) incited racial division, then we have a problem. A huge problem. Taking someone's life should not be about race. There is WAY more black on black crime and it needs to stop.

• jubil8 ... Franklin 2012/04/10 04:36:11
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    Go troll someone else. You're no more interesting or worth talking to here than you were before.
  • Franklin jubil8 ... 2012/04/10 13:16:21
    Franklin
    +1
    O sorry do you need the whole blog to troll with your ideas agendas and goals ? Having trouble pushing your goals when people bring facts and oppose your rants and lies ? NBP shot up a police car in front of the Sanford city hall ...those are your people / that is your side in the "race war" that liberals are calling for ...be proud ! be ever so proud !
  • goatman112003 2012/04/09 03:18:35
    goatman112003
    +4
    For the simple reason it is more common than you think.and not newsworthy
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/04/09 02:00:24
    Rusty Shackleford
    +5
    It's a progressive double standard, it isn't ever going to go away, just get used to it.
  • ronbo 2012/04/09 01:39:11
    ronbo
    +3
    The mainstream media is neither fair or impartial. Everything they do has an agenda behind it. If it,s any consolation, The idiot that doctored the 911 call audio from George Zimmerman at NBC got canned for it.
  • Yankee ... ronbo 2012/04/09 21:33:55
    Yankee Traveler
    and what was that guys name?
  • ronbo Yankee ... 2012/04/12 03:29:46 (edited)
    ronbo
    Sorry , The article I read on Yahoo news said NBC didn,t release his name.
  • Yankee ... ronbo 2012/04/12 08:56:59
    Yankee Traveler
    I don't believe a word that NBC ever says............I believe that they have canned not one person nor will they. Their full intentions were thwarted, caught with their pants down, and have attempted to appease the public with just more lies.
  • ronbo Yankee ... 2012/04/13 03:45:48
    ronbo
    +1
    Yeah, they probably just said that for CYA purposes.
  • Yankee ... ronbo 2012/04/13 21:24:54
    Yankee Traveler
    They only said anything at all to appease the gullible. If it were true how come no one can come up with a name of the person they fired?
  • ronbo Yankee ... 2012/04/14 01:11:56
    ronbo
    +1
    Because they,re under no legal obligation to do so. Besides, like you said, they,re probably just saying that to keep people off their backs
  • Yankee ... ronbo 2012/04/14 12:34:01
    Yankee Traveler
    That would be my guess
  • BirdGuy 2012/04/09 01:28:15
    BirdGuy
    +3
    I think the assailant that you mentioned is in custody awaiting trial, thank God.

http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • The Patriot RP 2012 2012/04/09 01:10:53
    The Patriot RP 2012
    +5
    I abhor violence but sometimes it is justified to protect yourself and your family, after seeing what is going on in this Country from the last few weeks, it is best to prepare yourself to be able to defend yourself and your family, don't trust the environment in which you live to give you a false sense of security, arm yourself and be prepared to defend your and your family's right to live in peace.
  • ronbo The Pat... 2012/04/12 03:43:59
    ronbo
    +1
    People do indeed have the right to use force, including deadly force to protect themselves or their loved ones from imminent danger. But where I think it may get real sticky for Zimmerman is that the 911 dispatcher told him to back off and he didn,t and if investigators find out that he did or said something to provoke a confrontation, he could be charged.
  • Yankee ... ronbo 2012/04/12 08:57:53
    Yankee Traveler
    2nd degree murder
  • ronbo Yankee ... 2012/04/13 19:41:09
    ronbo
    +1
    That,s what I just heard,too.
  • Uranos7 2012/04/09 01:02:31 (edited)
    Uranos7
    +4
    It was released on national news by NBC but it did not make a splash, people did not get upset and demand to know more.

Why? Because the killer was caught and arrested; justice was served.
    http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/...
    Now if the police had known that he did it but he had a rich powerful judge daddy protect him from arrest, then people might have been outraged about this one too.

I myself was saddened and thought it was horrific as i said a week ago when the first post about this was made on sodahead, a week ago.

The culprit of this crime is already appearing in court. While we still wait for the 'arrest' of George Zimmerman.
  • Franklin Uranos7 2012/04/09 12:31:26
    Franklin
    +3
    and you shut down your brain a week ago as soon as you got your marching orders from the MSM - you don't give a dam about the law or justice your happy as hell that you think you have a good race story to cut lose on and let your HATE flag fly !
    Careful what you wish for ...when your goons lynch Zimmerman there will be pay backs
  • Shigyrl... Franklin 2012/04/09 13:37:03
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +4
    One pump your breaks. He has made a valid point in that the perpetrator of this crime is in custody. Apparently a full investigation has been done. Yet in the Martin case. It was closed by the DA and deemed justifiable. The investigation did not restart till it made national media. Only because as you have aptly shown by your response. Created racial tension. Now that the media and race peddlers have added fuel to the fire. Martins case is tainted. Talking about paybacks only creates the volatile environment Obama needs for martial law or re-election. Don't bite my friend.
  • Franklin Shigyrl... 2012/04/09 13:56:52
    Franklin
    +2
    The facts of the Zimmerman case are not well know as they have not been national news ...demanding an arrest is not justified in this case / let alone demanding BLOOD as the NBP has been doing .
    As far as news ...why no reporting of the 6 fatal shootings in Sanford last week ? Did you know another 17 year old boy was killed one block from the Trayvon case 4 days ago ? Did you know 2 white people where shot in the back of the head and dumped on the rail road tracks a week ago ? ...beatings , vandalism , shooting etc etc Sanford is a powder keg and its not news .
    I do feel bad for Trayvon , he was a hot headed kid who chose to confront instead of running home or calling 911 ...making him the hero “innocent victim” tells other kids that they can do what he did and it will end the same way ...people who are confronted by angry 17 year olds don't always back down or run away -
  • teigan Franklin 2012/04/10 01:32:30
    teigan
    +1
    You know nothing about what happened that night until the investigation is completed. The original investigation was botched and the parents had every right to demand that this be re-opened.
  • Franklin teigan 2012/04/10 01:50:45
    Franklin
    +1
    the parents who waited 12 hours to look for that poor innocent boy who never got into any trouble ????? You are pushing hate for your own goals - I will be here to make you eat your words when Zimmerman walks free and stand your ground stands up to your hate!!!!!!
  • teigan Franklin 2012/04/10 02:01:08
    teigan
    +1
    What hate was in my response?
  • Franklin teigan 2012/04/10 13:18:50
    Franklin
    +1
    this whole thing is about HATE - Liberals are using this "story" sans- facts to push old goals and agendas . By supporting the idea that Zimmerman is a criminal you are supporting hate .
  • teigan Franklin 2012/04/10 18:08:55
    teigan
    You have no idea if Zimmerman is guilty or not. I think it's hate to attack a dead teen when you don't know the facts. It's a fact that the case was botched. The special investigator will look at all the evidence and make her decision. I trust that a proper investigation will be done this time.
  • Shigyrl... Franklin 2012/04/10 13:16:24
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    Your right we don't know all the facts of the case. We do know that the case was closed three days after Martin was killed. Because of a law that is to broad in nature. Second of all wouldn't you be angry and confrontational is someone followed you for no reason at all on a rainy night. Because you cover your head with a hood and while talking on your cell your gesturing. Which is all normal behavior. Back to not knowing the facts. All we know is Zimmerman claims Martin approached him. We will never know if that is true since Martin is dead. Zimmerman should have done what everyone else does report the suspicious person and take his butt home. Not play wanna be cop and take a life in the process. As for the race batters don't care about them. I am bothered that deadly force has been used it looks like the man will get off. Simply because Martin stood his ground. If you are honest with yourself. He was far more justified then Zimmerman.
  • Franklin Shigyrl... 2012/04/10 13:32:47
    Franklin
    +1
    why ? When did Zimmerman lose his right to be on a street he lives on ? I can't help but notice that now the story has shifted and to keep the idea of Zimmerman being wrong you have to say he was obligated to RUN away from Trayvon ...now you want to say the "law" is to blame ? You had better read the law before you start attacking it . The law did not put a gun in Zimmermans hand , it did not give him the RIGHT to be on a street he lives on , it did not give him the RIGHT to watch his Neighborhood and report what he saw to police …..Nothing in my states law created that situation . You are bending and twisting to make the facts of this case fit an idea about use of force that you object to ...once you admit that you are biased and retelling a lie about the “stalking” you will have to admit that you are simply falling in line with the anti- second amendment mob .
    4000 black teens will be shot dead this year , 93% of them will be shot by other black teens of the remaining 28 teens only 4 will be shot by a citizen with a legal gun who will make a claim of self defense . It took 7 years for a case to come up that fit the agenda and sadly this is the very best the hard left anti-gun lobby could do .
    You have a brain in your head (I have seen you post before) so please read the...

You have a brain in your head (I have seen you post before) so please read the law before jumping on the band wagon – remember that it is you who will be effected and it is your right to use force in self defense that will be lost if this law is changed . Criminals with guns will not be effected by this or any law ! They are criminals and will still be criminals -

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/st...
  • Yankee ... Franklin 2012/04/10 22:10:29
    Yankee Traveler
    Bravo sir!!!! Bravo!!!

• Shigyrl... Franklin 2012/04/10 22:53:27
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    When did Trayvon Martin lose his right to be on a street in his fathers neighborhood? As a minor child and yes he was a minor. His fathers home can be considered his residence as well. For all Zimmerman knew a new family had moved in. Last time I checked that isn't something that has to be reported. Also the idea he had to run from Trayvon has not been proven. Trayvon ran from him which is what Zimmerman stated. He made chase. Then he was told not to. Those are the facts people can agree on. To say Zimmerman had more of a right ti be on the streets of that neighborhood is garbage in my opinion. Based on how this case was investigated in the beginning automatically placing blame on a dead kid. Makes the law flawed. It leaves it open to misuse which I have stated. I am very pro-gun. I am not pro wild west justice. Regardless of the statistics on gun violence against young black males. That is not the issue here. The issue is lack of responsibility and a law justifying a killing without thorough investigation. The appearance of a certain perception he had to be up to no good. People do things in my little neighborhood in the country. I call the police. I don't act in their place.
  • teigan Shigyrl... 2012/04/10 01:30:00
    teigan
    +1
    I couldn't agree more, Tryvon's case was completely botched, National attention brought about a new investigation. But the investigator has to be given time. The call for blood in the streets has to stop. We don't need a race war. Our children don't need it. A race war would be an opening for Obama, which is why he spoke out.
  • Franklin teigan 2012/04/10 01:51:01
    Franklin
    +1
    B-S ! race-tard!!!!
  • teigan Franklin 2012/04/10 02:03:34
    teigan
    +1
    Get out of my face moron. I have a right to my opinion.
  • Franklin teigan 2012/04/10 13:34:39
    Franklin
    +1
    your the one with your nose in my face ! Its my state and my law you are attacking ...and you have nothing to brag about with your states statistics on crime so your input on how we should run our state is not welcome !

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/st...
  • teigan Franklin 2012/04/10 18:18:50
    teigan
    I didn't attack you, you attacked me. I have a right to my opinion without being called names by you.
  • teigan Franklin 2012/04/10 18:19:42
    teigan
    You don't own the State of Florida, get over yourself.
  • Shigyrl... Franklin 2012/04/10 13:25:21
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    You are seriously over reacting. Lacking objectivity on this. Justice should be guaranteed for all. A law like stand your ground in its vagueness. Would allow an individual to claim self-defense for a pre meditated murder. That is dangerous. It would allow any loon with a vigilante complex to kill without repercussions. Stop focusing on the issue of race. Gun ownership should be handled responsibly. Zimmerman is an irresponsible gun owner.
  • Shigyrl... teigan 2012/04/10 13:19:30
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    Exactly I agree with you. If a good investigation had been done. This case would be a non issue right now.
  • teigan Shigyrl... 2012/04/10 18:16:02
    teigan
    +1
    I am so sick and tired of being attacked simply because I don't like the attacks on a child that has no voice to state his side of the story. Both sides are completely out of control. These parents have a right to a proper investigation. I believe it was right to appoint a Special Investigator in this case.
  • Shigyrl... teigan 2012/04/10 22:59:23
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    That's just it he isn't considered a child. This will piss people off. Perfect example of how black children are viewed is the contraversey over the Rue character in the hunger games. Young people who read the books assumed this sweet little innocent girl was white. When they found out she was black they were angry. Some how make color determines guilt or innocence. This is the discussion people refuse to have. The reality that this horrible event forced into national focus. Did you read the article by the journalist who madethose gross intellectual generalizations about black people. We as a nation have some ugly preconceived ideas.

2014/09/17 01:38:49