Just When You Think That The Disgusting Can't Get Anymore Disgusting..........Blacks Can Murder Whites, and It Won’t Make National News

Yankee Traveler 2012/04/08 17:44:28

Liars, cheats and thieves are amongst some of the most disgusting people there is on this planet! The ones that really stand out of course are the pedophiles, murderers, rapists, those that beat, rape, and kill the elderly.

Here's just a sampling of what I mean. If this doesn't disgust you on every possibly level, then nothing will:

If you’re a 20-year-old black male, you can beat an 85-year-old white woman to death and pummel her 90-year-old white husband straight into ICU, and it won’t make the national news.

Yep. Tyrone Woodfork, a black male who -- much like Trayvon Martin -- looks like Obama’s son, allegedly killed Nancy Strait and broke her husband Bob’s jaw, several ribs and shot him in the face with a BB gun last month in Tulsa. 20-year-old Tyrone also raped the nearly blind 97-pound Mrs. Strait, a great-great-grandmother, before he murdered her.

Did the above monstrous crime make the national news? Are you kidding me? Why, hell no. Of course not, silly!

Why wasn’t it fit for primetime, you ask? Well, it starred the wrong races in the wrong roles, and it thus did not fit into the fairytale the Left’s trying to foist on us goobers of Obamaland.

http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2012/04/08/blacks_ca...

• Paige 2012/04/08 18:00:15
    Paige
    +15
    When we have a President that has, not once - but twice (at least) incited racial division, then we have a problem. A huge problem. Taking someone's life should not be about race. There is WAY more black on black crime and it needs to stop.

• doc moto 2012/04/12 23:12:08
    doc moto
    +1
    Obama's son Tyrone Woodfork

Obama's son Tyrone Woodfork
  • Yankee ... doc moto 2012/04/13 21:07:29
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    What a disgusting piece of crap!
  • doc moto Yankee ... 2012/04/14 00:33:54
    doc moto
    +1
    Lots of stuff happen that people do not take responsibility for and Obama should step down for saying all the crap he does!
  • vis_viva 2012/04/12 23:11:25
    vis_viva
    Did the cops do their job and arrest the criminal? If so then THAT is why it didn't and shouldn't. Crime is horrible. Being a victim of crime is horrible. But when the law ignores the crime and there IS a reasonable appearance that race is the reason, then there is an ADDITIONAL outrage.

I have not seen as much outrage over the Tulsa shooting spree as we did over Travon Martin. And why is that?

The cops in Tulsa did their jobs. They went after the bad guys. Though the bad guys were white and attacked African Americans (most probably a race-based attack) there was no reason to believe cops from preforming their duties.There was no compounded outrage.

Look to Travon Martin's mother to understand the distinction. Unlike some people (and yes I am including some supposed advocates for the cause of justice for Travon Martin) involved everything I've heard her say has sound very reasonable, sane, and showing a high degree of class and decency. All she seems to want is the law to be involved. She doesn't want George Zimmerman to be lynched. She just wants an arrest, and investigation, and a trial. She has stated she would be able to accept the outcome if it were not guilty. She doesn't want the scales of justice tipped one way or the other. She just wants them USED. That sounds like a class act to me.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/04/10 23:39:48
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    Hypocrisy at it's finest.
  • teigan 2012/04/10 01:15:32 (edited)
    teigan
    +1
    No it won't because we don't have White race baiters and White Panthers. Whites don't incite riots and don't put bounties on the heads of others. They would never get by with it.
  • PhillipDavis 2012/04/09 21:46:29
  • Yankee ... Phillip... 2012/04/10 09:18:59
    Yankee Traveler
    I learned at a young age that there is a difference........people can call me what they want............I have my reasons that have altered my life forever
  • Phillip... Yankee ... 2012/04/13 01:21:07
  • Yankee ... Phillip... 2012/04/13 21:22:43
    Yankee Traveler
    Blacks........I was jumped in high school because I was white in an inner city vocational school in Massachusetts 1970 . My sister was beaten by blacks and robbed of her mortgage money in 1982 Virginia Beach, and one of my stepdaughters was beaten and raped so bad that she would never ever be able to have children Providence Rhode Island ............she ultimately committed suicide. I know live in the whitest state in the country on purpose and most of the state is armed, and this state is also known for NOT being ethnically diverse. I have seen beautiful little towns a cities in Mass. turned right to trash literally over night. In 1969/70 ish?? there were more than 1,500 motor vehicles set on fire in a city not 15 miles from where I was being raised. Why was this being done??? Because of racism or what they'd term as "reverse racism"
  • Phillip... Yankee ... 2012/04/13 22:18:48
  • Yankee ... Phillip... 2012/04/14 12:33:18
    Yankee Traveler
    My parents brought us up to " Love they Neighbor" color didn't matter at all until we say the destruction they can cause. After my step daughter committed suicide we all just split up went our separate ways and have never contacted one another ever again. I take a ride back now and then to go see my dad, but I don't spend any longer than I have to, memories are really bad and to see the ethnic destruction is not only sad but a reminder of the past. I don't hate anyone, just some I'd rather not ever see again.
  • Odinsown 2012/04/09 12:56:15
    Odinsown
    +2
    I have seen much more racism, on both sides of the issue, in the last 4 years than in the 8 before. It makes ne sad
  • teigan Odinsown 2012/04/10 01:17:35
    teigan
    And to think, Obama was supposed to united the races. (cough,cough)
  • Risk 2012/04/09 12:40:01
    Risk
    +3
    It is TOTALLY obvious that the MSM will take a situation like this tragic shooting with young Trayvon and turn it into a total hyped up racial problem and sit back and watch it develop with their slanted views and partial truths just to get people to tune in.
    We all know that there have been many many Black on White crimes that they can't get any footage out of but if they can take and stir up trouble and cause a race riot they can get a lot more footage out of it and more people to stay tuned. I personally believe this negative situation has been created by the MSM to increase their listener audience and nothing more !
  • Franklin 2012/04/09 12:24:54
    Franklin
    +5
    the MSM is a tool of this administration and will do anything he needs / even create stories of racism while siege thanks to their lies but the deaths and attacks by blacks are not making the news , the hate speeches by Blacks are being edited the story is being guided to what will work best for dividing this country and starting a race war -
  • darthtbone 2012/04/09 11:15:57
    darthtbone
    +3
    I guess one is a case of "dog bites man" the other, "man bites dog."
  • AL 2012/04/09 06:48:07
    AL
    +5
    I guess Blacks killing whites, just doesn't sell in the lame stream Media any more!
  • Yankee ... AL 2012/04/09 21:24:45
    Yankee Traveler
    Happens everyday.......old news and it's truthful, hard to race bait the racists
  • texasred 2012/04/09 06:29:50
    texasred
    +8
    That good old Democrat double standard.
  • LisaSmith 2012/04/09 05:44:39 (edited)
    LisaSmith
    +5
    Was that change all that you hoped it would be?
  • Tennyson James 2012/04/09 04:27:48
    Tennyson James
    +1
    If this case did not make national news then how does everybody know about it?
  • LisaSmith Tennyso... 2012/04/09 05:43:45
    LisaSmith
    +4
    We don't need the media, we have the internet. We are getting the truth out.
  • teigan Tennyso... 2012/04/10 01:20:00
    teigan
    I learned about it on FB. I never heard anything about it on National News.
  • FUS RO DAH! 2012/04/09 03:53:44
    FUS RO DAH!
    +4
    The media is racist
  • alonnastorm 2012/04/09 03:35:28
    alonnastorm
    +2
    So because this story didn't get national coverage...then Trayvon's case shouldn't either??? Wow!!!
  • Franklin alonnas... 2012/04/09 12:26:53
    Franklin
    +4
    the lies about the Trayvon case should not have been broadcast nation wide ! The whole racist aspect of this case has been proven false but the race hating race-baiting is still going on
    http://www.breitbart.com/Brei...
  • alonnas... Franklin 2012/04/09 13:10:22
    alonnastorm
    That rave was a mistake...your arguement is totally false!!! Zimmerman profiled Trayvon and his racism was plain in the other 46 calls he made to 911 as well. Then you have Trayvon's 911 call where he lies and says that was him screaming and the CIA dispelled that. Zimmerman is a lying racist pig!!!
  • Franklin alonnas... 2012/04/09 13:48:09
    Franklin
    +3
    your telling lies ! Zimmerman never profiles anyone . you get another down rave for saying the Orlando Sentinel (news paper) is the CIA ! Your a closed minded RACE-PIG and you are making a case out of lies ...your going to get people hurt and killed , be ready to take the blame for what you have done.
    that dam well is Zimmerman yelling for help and it will come out in court and the NBP WILL pay for its lies ...I hope it bankrupts those evil trolls-
  • alonnas... Franklin 2012/04/09 14:18:24
    alonnastorm
    You are full of it! Peddle that racist crap somewhere else...Millions of people know the truth that your own racism will not allow you to see...Stay away from fox and learn to read and there might be hope for you!!!
  • Yankee ... alonnas... 2012/04/09 21:29:07
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    racism was bred from the black community
  • Franklin alonnas... 2012/04/10 01:47:49
    Franklin
    you first ! Get the rest of the story and stop telling lies about the Trayvon case ...i will look you up and demand you apologize for wasting time+money + human lives with your race rants after Zimmerman is found not guilty . your the racist , your the hater ! Your the one who wants to keep hate alive ...its up to YOU to change ...BTW if you listen to the tape and still want to support the NBP your a communist and that is Anti- American , as an ex Army soldier I have every right to hate you for that instead of your skin-job antics LOL NBP sanford
  • alonnas... Franklin 2012/04/10 23:26:48
    alonnastorm
    You are a lying racist pig...and I wouldnt waste time and energy hating you!
  • teigan alonnas... 2012/04/10 01:23:26
    teigan
    The answer as to whatever happened that night is not to call for blood in the streets through a race war which is what is happening now.
  • Yankee ... alonnas... 2012/04/09 21:27:01
    Yankee Traveler
    when it's all spun out of lies, it should have never even been an issue
  • alonnas... Yankee ... 2012/04/10 23:32:41
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/04/09 03:34:45
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +3
    Yes, it's horrible.

What would have been accomplished by making it national news? I don't need to hear about every sordid crime that takes place in all 50 states every day.
  • Franklin jubil8 ... 2012/04/09 12:28:17
    Franklin
    +3
    ...just the ones you can make a political game out of , right ? Just the ones that can be slanted to make a case of racism so Democrats can pretend to be fighting something , right ?
  • Yankee ... Franklin 2012/04/09 21:33:01
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    create a crisis and correct it and be the friggen hero..........liberal way
  • Franklin Yankee ... 2012/04/10 01:49:21
    Franklin
    +1
    ...Zimmerman has a place to donate for his defense - they are going to bankrupt that man before he gets to walk away as he will never be convicted ...dam NBP crashed his website - should be up again in the morning.

2014/04/18 18:38:46