Just more examples of how he us usurping our laws. He thinks that no matter what, his pen, is mightier than the Constitution, and what would you expect from a person who thinks he's a King.

Patriot Unit 2012/08/08 16:37:33
White House told authorities not to crack down on 'Occupy' protesters, documents show

soe that mean only a 357 is all that can cure him????????
  • ProudProgressive 2012/08/08 17:01:39
    ProudProgressive
    Good. The Occupy protesters are exercising their Constitutional right to peaceably assemble and to petition their government for redress of grievances. It's about time someone did something about the right wing pepper spraying thugs that have worked so hard to stifle the First Amendment rights of American citizens.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/08/08 16:47:42
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    What's the point in having a Constitution if you ignore it? And can't anything that this usurper enacts be UN ENACTED?

I actually don't expect to live until election day. Every time he does something (which is several times a day) I get burning feeling in my gut that's probably destroying my insides!
  • Doc. J 2012/08/08 16:47:37
    Doc. J
    Seems to me, that his pen is UPHOLDING the OWS protester's CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to peacabley gather.
    (The whole "1st Amendment" thing.)

The ones who break the laws are delt with on the scene by Law Enforcement, and the ones who don't are allowed to continue on with what they are doing.
    THOSE are the real facts.
    NOT the faux generated hyperbole.

LOL!

Faux News

2014/09/20 12:04:35