Just found the " video" Should be rioting because the acting is so bad. Couldn't even watch the whole thing

rk 2012/09/22 15:57:32
We should riot because the acting is so bad
We should riot because Obama Loves riots
Forget about It
If this Video is what The Muslims are Rioting about I can under stand . The acting is terrible! As for making fun of Mohammed it is no worse the Displaying a jar of urin with a cross it it. Not as bad as burning down a Christian Church. And it seems that only 1% of the muslims were the rioters ( the other 99% should be able to control them then)

• PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/09/22 16:14:41 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +4
    I thought about laughing at it, but it wasn't funny. It was just a pathetic spoof, if anything. Don't tell me that the sand fleas in the middle east are rioting over something they haven't seen either. Their outrage is an orchestrated act of terrorism for public consumption. As the days pass and the world is assaulted by Mulsim stupidity; destruction of their own cities in their anger, demands to install Sharia crap law, and having their feelings "hurt" just proves to me that Muslims aren't mature enough to be included in the adult world. Where are the rest of the Muslims who claim that's not a true picture of Islam? Right now there's only one place it seems to exist and that's in Libya where pro-west Muslims have attacked a building full of these zealots in retribution for the killing of Americans. What a bunch of sniveling, immature babies these zealots are proving to be. I guess that's why the men are still walking around in swaddling clothes. The funniest picture came from Crapistan where some of the protesters were wearing suits and ties. What morons. It's time to tell these governments to get their people under control or forget the money they're getting.

• wamcalif 2012/09/22 18:52:00
    wamcalif
    Lol...they should be demanding the SAG cards be revoked from everyone involved in that "film". I bet it was shot in one day for $500.00. It's hard to absorb the fact that people have died, from the result of terrorists who are exploiting the fervor around that celluloid trash.
  • Azazyel's Dragon 2012/09/22 17:34:33
    Azazyel's Dragon
    Hey, William Shatner's a...
    nut
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +4
  • wamcalif Politic... 2012/09/22 18:56:00
    wamcalif
    +1
    There have been vocal Muslim protests (and attacks) against the Islamist militias who participated in the violence in Libya.
  • Politic... wamcalif 2012/09/22 19:28:57
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +1
    I saw that in Libya and am happy to see that there are some Muslims who aren't extremists as I said.
  • Tee Quake Politic... 2012/09/23 03:25:10
    Tee Quake
    There WERE governments "there" that kept "their people" under control. In Libya, Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi (June 1942 – 20 October 2011), and Muhammad Hosni El Sayed Mubarak, who served as President of Egypt until his volatile removal in 2011, during the US supported "Arab Spring". We may not have liked them, many even hated them, but they played a VITAL role in keeping the "morons...under control...". Now, the buzz appears to be that Team-Obama is "negotiating" with the new Muslim Brotherhood "democrat government" in Egypt, to release the "Blind Sheikh", (Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman, Muslim mastermind behind the 1993 attack on the WTC) to "buy" peace. The Obama Administration has adamantly denied the allegation. Tragically, it appears all the "morons" aren't rioting and may not even be in the Mid East!
  • Politic... Tee Quake 2012/09/23 09:23:52
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Sometimes it's beneficial to have a good dictator when you need one, huh?
  • JoeBtfsplk 2012/09/22 16:12:39
  • ray 2012/09/22 16:11:56
    Forget about It
    ray
    +1
    The video is a MSM excuse to avoid admitting that extremist and terrorist have been plotting a 911 attack for months .
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/09/22 16:01:55
    Forget about It
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +1
    I agree
  • mrdog 2012/09/22 16:00:01
    Forget about It
    mrdog
    +1
    I have no interest in the video.... bark
  • rk 2012/09/22 15:58:05
    rk
    +2
    My sons 5th grade movie was better

2014/11/26 23:13:12