Jon Benet Ramsey's parents officially cleared by DNA.

TxTeamster 2008/07/10 14:40:08
They are no longer under the umbrella of suspicion. All this time I thought it was the Mom. Too bad she wasnt cleared before she passed.

Are you surprised by this latest development?

• Nina ~COB~Yes We Did 2008/07/10 17:05:44
    Nina ~COB~Yes We Did
    +2
    I've never seen such a botched investigation in all my days. Everyone involved in that case, Everyone, were incompetent at best. These parents were horribly accused and vilified. The media crucified them. Just awful Patsy died without knowing her name was cleared.

• Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ... 2008/07/10 20:33:18 (edited)
    No. I knew all along the Parents werent involved
    Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ☮ 201
    +1
    Child beauty pageants are perv magnets. Someone scoped her out and made a victim out of her.
  • StarrGazerr 2008/07/10 17:17:12
    StarrGazerr
    +1
    I still firmly believe that the parents were responsible for Jon Benet's death. All the DA said was that there was some DNA that did not match the Ramseys. To me this proves nothing. The two most likely explanations for this are (a) the Ramseys had help, or (b) at some point in Jon Benet Ramsey's LIFE someone other than her parents came within five feet of her. John Ramsey has political connections, and I have little doubt that this is why this is coming out now.
    Nina ~COB~Yes We Did
    +2
  • Kathy H... Nina ~C... 2013/10/26 21:37:26
    Kathy Hanna
    +3
    I agree. There are some people who don't have the intelligence to to assess the evidence and will still accuse the parents.
  • TxTeamster 2008/07/10 16:02:21
    Yes. I thought it was the Mother
    TxTeamster
    +1
    I thought it was the Mom from day 1.
  • Pet Rock Whisperer 2008/07/10 14:58:54
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    +2
    I believe they knew the real story and it's a dark one. IMHO There is something very disturbingly perverse about parents dressing up their little girls to look like sexy adults. I find that whole pageant scene somewhat disgusting. Just because it's accepted, doesn't mean it's right.
  • TxTeamster Pet Roc... 2008/07/10 16:03:52
    TxTeamster
    +2
    I have a 3yo daughter who is absolutely beautiful but I'm not about to subject her to the scrutiny of a pony show like they did to Jon Benet.
  • Pet Roc... TxTeamster 2008/07/10 16:43:32
  • Nina ~C... TxTeamster 2008/07/10 17:07:50
    Nina ~COB~Yes We Did
    +1
    Your daughter is beautiful. And I think the pageant scene is over the top. But some people...
  • TxTeamster Nina ~C... 2008/07/10 17:12:34
    TxTeamster
    +1
    The whole pageant thing is BS as far as I can tell, it's more competition between the Moms than anything else. Now if someone wanted to put my baby on TV.........................

I cant help it, I've seen some ugly ass kids on TV. HTF do they get picked? I can see my lil girl in a Nike commercial already........
  • Nina ~C... TxTeamster 2008/07/10 17:32:43
    Nina ~COB~Yes We Did
    +1
    You are such a proud Dad. Yes, I see your little girl on TV too.
    How about a cupcake commercial?

proud dad girl tv cupcake commercial
  • TxTeamster Nina ~C... 2008/07/10 17:42:31
    TxTeamster
    +1
    Will you make the cupcakes? I like mine with little sprinkles on them.......
  • Nina ~C... TxTeamster 2008/07/10 17:59:52
    Nina ~COB~Yes We Did
    +1
    Me, bake?

bake
  • kimmpossiable 2008/07/10 14:47:22
    kimmpossiable
    +1
    It was obvious it wasn't the parents,Hopefully they put the dna in the data base and see if they can get a match.. I do hope the murder is found out and pays for his horriable crime.. I am just schocked it took over 10 years to clear them... they have had that same dna, this whole time as well as the parents to match it....Hopefully justice will be carried out . for this little beauty..so many mistakes early on in the case... years clear dna parents match justice carried beauty mistakes case

2014/04/19 07:15:43