John Hock Rapes Girl Passed Out From Alcohol: Do have regrets from drinking too much?

Marilyn 2009/06/04 00:33:13
Yes, this is what happened...
No, I definitely have more control than John Hock's victim...
I think...
20-year-old John Hock was arrested in Phoenix, Arizona after posting a webcam video where he raped a girl who was passed out from drinking alcohol.

Hock has been charged with two counts of sexual assault, one count of kidnapping, and one count of unlawful surreptitious photography.

The victim told police that she found the video of Hock after receiving a multitude of text messages from her friends. In the video, Hock comments about how the victim was completely passed out and that he could do anything to her without her knowledge.

Have you ever done something while you were drunk that you later regretted?

• neenee 2011/09/28 06:08:31
    neenee
    Well first of all i never drink enough to get that drunk second of all i don't care if its my boy fried or girlfriend i said both cause im bi and as long as i know them and trust them enough to know that there uninfected with stds i don't c a big problem there
  • beamaj 2009/07/07 01:08:59
    beamaj
    stupid girl, what are u doing geting that drunk
  • Common Sense Conservative 2009/06/16 03:10:01
    I think...
    Common Sense Conservative
    Some times you have no control over what happens to you. There have been numerous times in the past where a group of people have set up athletes to gain money. What they did was have 2-3 good lookng women meet a player at a bar and later take that player back to his room. When he has to go to the bathroom the women would slip a Mickie in his drink and soon he would pass out. Now is when the guy ring leader would come in and undress the guy and would rape him while the women are taking pictures of this guy . They would then dress him back up and leave him there and later send him copies of the pictures demanding money or the pictures would be given to the wives or the family. And none of this has to do with alcohol because sooner or later everyone has to pee.

So people beware.
  • norma 2009/06/06 04:27:52
    I think...
    norma
    a fucken dumbass and a ass
  • jennifer1969 2009/06/05 01:59:22
    Yes, this is what happened...
    jennifer1969
    dwi
  • alegra::Anti-Choice:: 2009/06/05 01:48:32
    I think...
    alegra::Anti-Choice::
    this just goes to show how stupid most criminals are...
  • jesus navarro 2009/06/05 01:46:55
    jesus navarro
    I get really drunk when i go to partys but i control myself
  • Kennedy1st 2009/06/04 22:53:25
    Kennedy1st
  • Chris K - the best is yet t... 2009/06/04 22:42:50 (edited)
    Yes, this is what happened...
    Chris K - the best is yet to come
    I did A LOT of stuff I regretted and got to make ammends for it too. Now more than 19 years sober.
    Edit: In this case the offender was NOT drunk, however.
  • Common ... Chris K... 2009/06/16 03:11:14
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1
    Sometimes you have no control over what happens to you. There have been numerous times in the past where a group of people have set up athletes to gain money. What they did was have 2-3 good lookng women meet a player at a bar and later take that player back to his room. When he has to go to the bathroom the women would slip a Mickie in his drink and soon he would pass out. Now is when the guy ring leader would come in and undress the guy and would rape him while the women are taking pictures of this guy . They would then dress him back up and leave him there and later send him copies of the pictures demanding money or the pictures would be given to the wives or the family. And none of this has to do with alcohol because sooner or later everyone has to pee.

So people beware.
  • p31woman 2009/06/04 19:04:29
    p31woman
    I don't drink acohol beverages and have never had this issue.
  • Common ... p31woman 2009/06/16 03:11:27
    Common Sense Conservative

So people beware.
  • Hugh 2009/06/04 18:19:09
    I think...
    Hugh
    Agreed, no excuse under any circumstances.
  • johnnywoo 2009/06/04 14:36:35
    I think...
    johnnywoo
    Any man that would take advanage of a woman who drink to much,to me is rape !! This man is nothing more then a slim-ball,the lowes of the lowes...
  • jeffking45 2009/06/04 13:46:51
    Yes, this is what happened...
    jeffking45
    I never went to bed with an ugly girl, woke up with one once! (kidding)
  • eath 2009/06/04 13:38:10
    I think...
    eath
    I have nothing to say about that.
  • BJet 2009/06/04 13:23:13
    Yes, this is what happened...
    BJet
    I should not involve any guy who had used me for switching and showing my naked body in reality.
    I think...
    what he did was wrong, he might have been drinking too. He should be punished accordingly. Most men wouldn't take advatage like that. When I see a person helpless, my father instinct usually takes over.
    Part of the blame should go to the girl for putting herself in that position. Most women don't lay themselves out for an attack in the first place. Or is that just the friends that I know?
  • Johnny 2009/06/04 12:36:44
    I think...
    Johnny
    No excuse under any circumstance.
  • viper4358 2009/06/04 12:17:10
    Yes, this is what happened...
    viper4358
    I went to bed with a princess and woke up with one of her sisters.
  • June-Bug 2009/06/04 04:27:25
    I think...
    June-Bug
    +1
    I don't drink ever.
    I have seen too many reputations ruined by one night of having "fun."
    I'll stick with safer fun.

drink reputations ruined fun ill stick safer fun
  • Common ... June-Bug 2009/06/16 03:13:14
    Common Sense Conservative

So people beware.
  • June-Bug Common ... 2009/06/16 05:33:53
    June-Bug
    +1
    That is true.
    We live in a world where you can't trust anyone anymore unfortunately.
  • Psycho the Psychic 2009/06/04 03:55:47
    I think...
    Psycho the Psychic
    That's a cool picture of a cat.

And I don't drink.
  • Marlow ~ Let There Be Light 2009/06/04 03:05:25
    Yes, this is what happened...
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    +1
    There are too many things that can happen to one (and not just rape) when one loses their ability to control themselves and the situation at hand. Getting drunk is not a wise thing.

As to this slime who would take advantage of a girl like that, I hope he goes to jail and finds out what rape feels like from the recieving end.
  • Lord Nils 2009/06/04 02:01:06
    I think...
    Lord Nils
    +1
    That this rapist criminal should be castrated and left to bleed to near death, then revived. Repeat until death.
  • ronbo 2009/06/04 01:38:27
    I think...
    ronbo
    +1
    He,s about to find out how stupid a decision he has made in his life. Having sex with someone who is unconcious is judged to be about as bad as forcing someone to have sex. And then he,s stupid enough to put the most important piece of evidence on the internet for all to see , basically sealing his doom. Maybe his lawyer can convince the court that he is mentally challenged as well as ethically challenged and get him committed to a funny farm. Otherwise, he,ll find out how much sex criminals are disliked in prison.
  • Patent1 ronbo 2009/06/04 13:38:37
    Patent1
    +1
    I have had sex with my wife when she was unconscious; she fell asleep.
  • ronbo Patent1 2009/12/18 04:48:14
    ronbo
    O.k. I,m speechless. You two handle it.
  • Jaime 2009/06/04 01:31:58
    Jaime
    Well i dont drink. And this guy is one ick nasty perv. That is almost like taking a dead person and raping them they wouldnt know you did it. that is horrible.
  • Common ... Jaime 2009/06/16 03:13:48
    Common Sense Conservative

So people beware.
  • myssabz 2009/06/04 01:24:31
    I think...
    myssabz
    +1
    What a self centered piss head. I hope he is sent to jail for a long time. What girl would ever consciously want to be with a guy that does that sort of thing?
    No I dont drink alcohol except maybe once every 10 years when I get a chance to visit my sister,
  • Gradord 2009/06/04 00:40:32
    Gradord
    I don't drink, that would be an example of why i plan not to.
    I mean i don't expect that to happen to me, but Just to avoid anything bad that MAY happen
  • Common ... Gradord 2009/06/16 03:14:01
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1

So people beware.
  • Gradord Common ... 2009/06/16 04:16:39
    Gradord
    thanks for the optimism
  • Common ... Gradord 2009/06/16 04:24:41
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1
    Might save somebody some day who knows. I can tell you this, I will never leave a drink at a table if I leave for any reason, and if I do I will not drink it.
  • Gradord Common ... 2009/06/16 04:34:12
    Gradord
    Well i'm anti social anyway, and when ever i am with people, i'm always with my friends, so for the most part, i think i'm safe, for the most part.
  • Common ... Gradord 2009/06/16 06:42:20
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1
    For the most part, just be careful is all I'm saying
  • Sodahead's Boring. 2009/06/04 00:36:43
    I think...
    Sodahead's Boring.
    that John Hock needs to be prosecuted harshly.

And I don't drink.

Ever.
  • Common ... Sodahea... 2009/06/16 03:14:15
    Common Sense Conservative

So people beware.

2014/10/31 19:55:27