Joe Biden fully understands China's forced abortion and sterilization policy. Do you?

FanOreilly 2011/08/23 10:42:14
Yes, Joe Biden and I are cool with forced abortions of mostly baby girls in China
No, Joe Biden is a fool
The People's Republic of China is not run by 'the people' and it is not a republic but it is in China. More accurately, the communist party of China has run a police state in mainland China since Asia's most prolific mass-killer conquered the Chinese mainland through terrorism, violence and genocide.

After Mao, the Chinese communists transformed their country from a communist system to a fascist system by allowing free enterprise while maintaining a totalitarian police state resulting in prosperity and oppression.

You can do business in China with more freedom than any country in the West but if you dare challenge the authority of the communist party, you will be imprisoned or executed.

The Chi-com party heads (that run all top posts in Chinese corporations) were very happy to take US money from cheaply produced goods and loan it back to the USA as it spent itself into record setting debt in the name of 'compassion' through government programs.

goods loan usa spent record setting debt compassion government programs

Now that Chinese bankers have so much power over the USA, they are using that power to influence US policy to suit their interests.

Just this week, Barack Obama sent his 'A' team to the China...the man who he trusts to take over as leader of the free world should he be unable...

suit week barack obama team china trusts leader free world

In order to address the anger of our Chinese masters at the complete mismanagement of the US economy, Joe Biden lept into action to kiss Communist Chinese arse.

Joe Biden seemed equally clueless in China.

In a stunning statement by the 'pro-choice' Joe Biden, he stated that he 'fully understands' China's policy of one-child per family.

"...as I was talking to some of your leaders, you share a similar concern here in China. You have no safety net. Your policy has been one which I fully understand — I’m not second-guessing — of one child per family.The result being that you’re in a position where one wage earner will be taking care of four retired people. Not sustainable."

Those not familiar with China's one-child per family policy, it is the communist government forcing families to have only one child even if it means forced abortions and forced sterilization.

Pro-choice? No, a communist bureaucrat decides how many children you have.

This policy, besides causing perhaps the biggest mass abortions in human history has resulted in the killing mostly of baby girls.

Joe Biden fully understands China's force abortion and sterilization policy. Do you?

Read More: http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/22/biden-to-chi...

• FanOreilly 2011/08/23 10:51:17
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    FanOreilly
    +8
    It is amazing how leftists attack white Christian men for being racist and sexist despite the fact we want to save the lives of Chinese baby girls.

Joe Biden is a fool but his statement is clearly influenced by the fact that he does not want to alienate the communist dictators that now control the US economy.

As China has more and more influence in the USA we will see even fewer personal liberties.

I will look on the bright side. When China achieves global superiority we will see:

-An end to 'gay rights'
    -An end to 'environmental legislation'
    -An end to Hollywood liberals running down the government and other forms of free speech

Welcome, our Chinese masters...or shall I say 'nee how ma!'

running government forms free speech chinese masters nee ma chinese military parade

• HipJipC saturda... 2011/08/26 17:05:32
    HipJipC
    +1
    LOL Joe, I wasn't rationalizing the Titanic event I was quoting facts and had the ships workers done their job the event would have been avoided in the first place. And even if the event couldn't have been prevented if the proper amount of people were on board and life boats filled to capacity no one would have lost their lives even if women and children were first especially because they would have had time to board everyone on life boats. All bad decisions made by men so stop blaming women and children, it's pathetic. Especially because that rule was made by men.
    I can see why you would feel better protected my male authority figures, you're a male. But ask how many guys have been beaten and even killed by male police officers in comparison to female officers, seems like it's in the news all the time.
    Here's the wiki page about it:
    And as usual the feminist card gets played.
  • saturda... HipJipC 2011/08/26 21:08:52
    saturdayschild
    You've gone way off the argument. You initially blamed female infanticide on the patriarchy. I then gave you examples of violence directed at males to show you it's not a one-way street.

I didn't blame women and children for anything, but I was pointing out that they got preferential treatment in being saved over men. I can understand children first, but not women. Men should have just as much a right to life as women. That was my point.

There are good and bad cops. Just because some male cops beat up on others, it doesn't make female cops angels. Many female cops would probably do the same if they had the strength. Remember Iraq and the female soldiers who tortured the male prisoners? I guess women are just as capable as men are of being nasty. Also, there are far more male cops, so of course, police brutality will be more male than female.
  • HipJipC saturda... 2011/08/26 23:34:23
    HipJipC
    +1
    Your last sentence "...there are far more male cops, so of course, police brutality will be more male than female." Yes, Exactly! Considering that it is men who hold the high honor of commiting the most violent crime, it makes sense that women get preferential treatment and protection against them, as most men have proclaimed females are the weaker of the sex. Also, raising the children layed more on the females while the men were the bread winners and protectors, that may be another reason why "women and children first" and not what you claim as it being that women's lives are more important than mens. You can see distinctively if you look at the world as a whole that that just isn't true.
  • jackola... saturda... 2011/08/24 05:04:25
    +1
    It would be so much better...... But then that would put you in a bad light when the people discovered that your science was not so good.
  • saturda... jackola... 2011/08/24 21:52:23
    saturdayschild
    My science is not so good? What do you mean?
  • Jamacc 2011/08/23 18:51:26
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Jamacc
    +1
    Joe Biden is a fool that sticks his foot in his mouth so much that he should have it permantley surgically attached. Now, what ever our nations views are on abortion and forced sterilization, think for a minute. They are technically our enemy, there are way more of them already, than there are of us. Ideology aside, isn't the controlling of their population a good thing for us?
  • mikeyavelli 2011/08/23 18:41:36
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    mikeyavelli
    +1
    biden is a sly old fool. he is over there to learn the system and report to his jealous boss, who wants the same system here.
  • dlsofsetx 2011/08/23 18:13:19
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    dlsofsetx
    +1
    A "Catholic" defended this horrid policy.
  • FanOreilly dlsofsetx 2011/08/27 10:21:02
    FanOreilly
    +1
    Biden is a Christian the way Obama is a Christian...in name only.

His true religion is leftism.
  • David W. Landes 2011/08/23 17:19:46
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    David W. Landes
    +1
    Crazy Uncle Joe runs around flapping his jaws and proving that he is a idiot and sayin profound things like how you have to keep spending money to keep from going bankrupt. Joe needs to get back to the home and on his meds!!
  • John 2011/08/23 17:15:24
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    John
    +1
    But, you're missing the big picture. China's land mass is slightly bigger than that of the US with a population of over 1.3 billion people. Land is scarce. Apparently, they need to have a one child per family process. That's their business.
  • Sandy 2011/08/23 17:07:20 (edited)
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Sandy
    +1
    I can't see why they just don't put hormones killers in their water... and baby formula like they do with us... causing people like the gays to become more prolific -- problem solved..
  • Laura Lovegood 2011/08/23 16:42:53
  • Wahvlvke 2011/08/23 15:16:17
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Wahvlvke
    +1
    How could he ... he's still trying to figure out taking a whiz.
  • Studied 2011/08/23 14:44:58
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Studied
    +3
    Anyone who believes the forced abortion and sterilization policies of China are okay due to the so called need for population control know little about economics. This forced policy leads to the reduction in mainly the female population. Think about this for just one minute- Less females = Less children = less workers in the future to support the country. Who is there going to be to pay for the needs? Keep it up China, you are your own worst enemy. As for the debt they owe us, it actually amounts to 8% of our national debt. OPEC countries own 1.6%, the UK owns 2.4%, Japan owns 6.6%, US Households own 6.6%, the FED owns, 11.3% and the US Tresuries owns 19%. All in all American owns most of her own debt. While all foriegn countries together own about 4.5 Trillion dollars, American still owns 10 Trillion dollars. We need to get our own fiscal house in order.
  • Anastasia_Frostbite 2011/08/23 14:44:45
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Anastasia_Frostbite
    +1
    But then most of our political leaders are fools regardless of party affiliation. I do understand the reason the Chinese have the one baby per family rule, massive overpopulation. On that note the US itself is starting to show signs of becoming overpopulated itself, especially in the large city centers and maybe we should impose a limit on numbers of children ourselves, say 2 or 3 to a family. Before anyone calls me a communist I'm not. but I would much rather the US not end up massively overpopulated like China is.
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    +1
    LIbs are purely ignorant and incapable of explaining there ignorant duplicity. More abortions but not too many. Gay rights, woman rights but we need to respect Sharia law and allow China to dominant the world economy and eventually the world! Flat at stupidity~!
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2011/08/23 14:11:01
  • TheMadChameleon 2011/08/23 13:48:58
    Yes, Joe Biden and I are cool with forced abortions of mostly baby girls in C...
    TheMadChameleon
    Actually, I'm NOT cool with it. That doesn't mean I can't understand it. China's population is enormous, growing, will probably get too big for the country to support if kept unchecked. Therefore, the government takes extreme measures to keep this from happening. Do I agree with those measures? HELL NO. Do I understand why they are in place? Yes. Do I think they need to find another method? Yes. Do I know what on earth they could do to keep their population down in a humane way? No.
  • FanOreilly TheMadC... 2011/08/23 16:04:37
    FanOreilly
    Will you prove you believe in what you say and sterilize yourself?
  • TheMadC... FanOreilly 2011/08/23 16:50:25
    TheMadChameleon
    ......You didn't read what I wrote at all, did you?
  • Risk 2011/08/23 13:14:37
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Risk
    +2
    It's hard for me to agree with anything Biden does, but as far as China goes, it's a different culture, different problems, but it's difficult to condemn them since they are definitely doing something right to have accomplished what they have in a fairly short length of time !
  • Grandpa 2011/08/23 13:08:18
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Grandpa
    +3
    And so is his boss >> TWO peas in a pod >> Seeing as how we can all eat peas lets do that in Nov. 2012 >> Only if we can find a HONORABLE MAN OR WOMEN THAT LISTENS TO THE PEOPLE
  • jr 2011/08/23 13:00:31
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    jr
    +1
    Joe Biden fully believes in Eugenics. What are you suprised. The Democrats have been Euf=genic Manizcs since WWII. They need to be eliminated.
  • Spider 2011/08/23 12:41:13
    Spider
    +1
    This poll is very biased. First, the policy does not specify gender - that is left up to the parents. Second, an abortion is assumed when there are other measures of birth control readily available. Third, China has a population of 1.1 BILLION people. In comparison, America has roughly only 300 million. If that still does not register, imagine your family being 3 times as large along with everyone else you have ever met. Now feed them. If your agriculture sustains only a certain number of people, and you do nothing, allowing uncontrolled growth of the population, then soon everyone will suffer. The poor will starve. If you are pro life, then you should not only consider the lives of the unborn, but also those already trying to survive in this world. Only a fool would do nothing, letting a nation slowly starve, dwindle, and decay.
  • T-Baggers r ntz 2011/08/23 12:27:52
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    T-Baggers r ntz
    These choices are really limited. I don't agree with forced abortion it is a woman own body here and the decision to abort or not to is up to her. We aren't in China an, Joe Biden isn't a fool he is a politician. That qualifies all who are elected officials to be somewhat off centered case in point, Mrs. Bachmann. I see this question was posed by a right wing specialist hence the distorted answer selection. This selection will insure the right wing bean counters an anti Biden slant.
  • MichaelWolfe 2011/08/23 12:03:29
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    MichaelWolfe
    +3
    Joe Biden is a useful idiot as far as the Chinese are concerned. As far as I'm concerned he is just a plain old idiot.
  • Stryder 2011/08/23 11:59:03
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Stryder
    +1
    I notice the one person who voted Yes was too cowardly to post a comment.
  • T-Bagge... Stryder 2011/08/23 13:24:33
    T-Baggers r ntz
    Why would any progressive want to leave a comment? The question is dubious at best, the limited choices are structured to suit the rwwj and their bean counters. What would be the point? If a comment is left and is diametrically opposed to the conservative view then they are used for fodder. As usual the conservative side has to use subterfuge to make a point, they are never on the noble side of an issue. It is all hatred and condemnation.
  • FanOreilly T-Bagge... 2011/08/23 16:05:06
    FanOreilly
    Here let me help free you from this burden.
  • Stryder T-Bagge... 2011/08/23 18:01:02
    Stryder
    +1
    I wasn't aware that "yes/no" questions were that confusing.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2011/08/23 11:57:25
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +2
    A forced abortion for Bidden is an enama.
  • Wyzard 2011/08/23 11:54:09
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Wyzard
    +2
    The bible says its wrong so I say its wrong.
  • Stone.Cold.Krazy 2011/08/23 11:50:50
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    Stone.Cold.Krazy
    +2
    Murder
  • tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA 2011/08/23 11:33:27
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +5
    Embarrassed by the man? Yes.

Surprised by his unintelligent comments? No.
  • carlene 2011/08/23 11:16:19
    No, Joe Biden is a fool
    carlene
    +4
    Its unsafe for us to have morons in Washington. We need to get rid of all of the morons.
  • T-Bagge... carlene 2011/08/23 13:29:26
    T-Baggers r ntz
    Why? we had a bunch of them for 8 years...totally debacled this country...that seemed to suit the conservatives. Oh...but then it would, lies, manipulation of facts, limiting media coverage...that is the mantra for the conservatives.
  • Gahnzo T-Bagge... 2011/08/23 16:27:56
    Gahnzo
    +1
    yeah O was gonna put all laws on the web for 72 hours.. meetings were all going to be on CNBC, his administration was going to be the MOST transparent....E V E R...... Guantanamo was going to be closed.. we were going to be out of Iraq, Afghanistan. The recession was going away.

OBAMA INHERITED: a AAA credit rating; $1.61 gas (as of 12/31/08); 5.4% unemployment; and an 8 trillion dollar debt (accumulated since 1776, that was called “devastating”). 2 and 1/2 years later, we have an AA credit rating, nearly tripled gas prices, 9-10% unemployment & the debt ceiling is 17 TRILLION. Some STILL say this is a good job! WHAT! Not sure who is scarier Obama or his supporters. NUMBERS DON’T LIE!
  • carlene T-Bagge... 2011/08/24 02:15:02
    carlene
    +1
    you dont need to be in Washington to be a moron.

2014/12/22 22:44:16