JOE BIDEN FAVORS GAY MARRIAGE, OBAMA SAID HE DOES NOT

STEVE 2012/05/07 21:42:53
OBAMA DOES, ALWAYS HAS, AND WILL FORCE IT THROUGH IN A SECOND TERM
OBAMA SAID HE FAVORS TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE, AND I BELIEVE HIM

• Morgan 2012/05/08 00:52:15
    Morgan
    +1
    I honestly don't know what to say. I'd figure that he'd push for equality in marriage since he's had to go through crap because he's black or half black...
  • STEVE Morgan 2012/05/08 03:01:33
    STEVE
    what do you think is different for him than other presidents? They called Lincoln and ape because of his facial features. They called Andrew Jackson's wife a wh**e. Hayes was run off because he was so pro integration. Remember that the country voted for Obama, and his race played almost no factor in the white population that voted for and against him. Now, have you decided on a college yet?
  • Morgan STEVE 2012/05/08 09:31:13
    Morgan
    I know his race didn't play a role in his election but for some reason people have felt a need to bring it up during his presidency. And yes I have I'm going to case western
  • STEVE Morgan 2012/05/08 15:05:02
    STEVE
    GREAT SCHOOL, YOU ARE HAVE A CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL. NOW WHO KEEPS BRINGING IT UP?I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE HEARD A CREDIBLE PERSON SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIS RACE, I DO HEAR FOLKS TRYING TO "GUILT" ANYONE WHO CRITICIZES HIM BY REFERRING TO HIS RACE. SO #1- I WILL VOTE AGAINST HIM BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES AND PROGRAMS #2- I HOPE PEOPLE DON'T VOTE AGAINST HIM BECAUSE HE IS BLACK, BUT I ALSO HOPE PEOPLE DON'T VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS BLACK, BOTH ARE WAY WRONG.
  • Morgan STEVE 2012/05/08 17:16:43
    Morgan
    I know. And true statement about CREDIBLE people mentioning his race
  • STEVE Morgan 2012/05/08 17:19:08
    STEVE
    OK MISS SPECIAL, FINISH THE SCHOOL YEAR IN STYLE REPORT CARD ALL A S
  • Morgan STEVE 2012/05/08 17:22:57
    Morgan
    starting to, my grades are getting better i just hope i don't die first homework kills
  • Mr. T 2012/05/07 21:59:16
    Mr. T
    He is for it during the election cycle but will never admit to it because he is also a "Christian" during the same cycle. Same as illegal immigration, wars, welfare, women, contraception, racism, etc., etc., etc.
  • Cuppajo 2012/05/07 21:44:32
    Cuppajo
    +1
    Both are pandering.

2014/12/22 07:37:39