Jimmy Hoffa: ‘Civil war’ looms in Michigan! Do these union leaders have a MOB mentality?

Drue-AFCL 2012/12/13 04:03:22

• Bob, the reasonable one 2012/12/13 04:09:35
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +10
    and the alphabet channels are barely reporting the threats these labor leaders have said...but they interpreted threats 24/7 about Conservatives when gabby gifford was shot....these frickin' lunatics have promised "blood in the streets" and it's getting a ho-hum reporting on the news....

• Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/12/17 07:24:20
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Hoffa and his barbaric hoods have a mob mentality. I watched them first hand while they were in Madison tearing up the capital. They are pathetic.
  • JET 2012/12/15 16:01:58
    JET
    +1
    Yes with a capital M. They act like spoiled children and behave badly when someone tells them no. They must not watch the news, because if they did, they would know that the economy is in the tank. What a shock.
  • bpf 2012/12/14 20:13:12 (edited)
    bpf
    +1
    Belonged to a Union for many years and that is a fact of life. You did not disagree with the BA's (Business Agents) or your Union reps if you did you would never work again or you may find your legs broken. Most people in a union are honest and hard working but you do have a lot with the evil rich masters against the poor union worker...but the worker but realize that the real slave masters are the Union big shots that take their dues and you have to beg for a job.
  • jimmie 2012/12/14 19:35:39
    jimmie
    +1
    Take no prisoners,,,,
  • Reggie☮ 2012/12/14 16:44:47
    Reggie☮
    +1
    A very angry mob.
  • Tom Trojan 2012/12/14 04:21:10
    Tom Trojan
    +1
    Gee.... I thought liberals were so civil........

Only if you watch MCNBC.... welcome to reality folks.......
  • silentart 2012/12/14 03:16:22
    silentart
    +1
    many dishonest people in union circle!
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/12/14 00:10:00
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    They are a part of the mob, the stupid part!
  • roxie 2012/12/13 19:42:59
    roxie
    +1
    But you folks continue to bow down to your corp. masters corporate masters
  • Surly Curmudgen 2012/12/13 17:35:46
    Surly Curmudgen
    +1
    That is a "well DUH" A better question is "do any union leaders not have a mob mentality"?
  • frank 2012/12/13 17:21:23
    frank
    +1
    When Unions were first formed they were very necessary only to have grown into the thugs that they are today. The new Michigan law does not prevent anyone from jointing the union; it just gives them a choice
  • Phyllis... frank 2012/12/14 01:23:23
    Phyllis Murphy
    Yes Mother Jones, a modest but determined little woman buried in Mt. Olive, IL was the one who went into factories and usurped the greedy factory owners working little children 12
    hours or more. Unions have out lived their usefulness. Thugs and spoilers have taken over. They steal the union dues without asking permission and pay themselves inordinant salaries and pensions while peasants are tossed crumbs. Fair Share is fine. It merely gives a worker the right to join the union or not. I organized a union once and would never do it again because of the thug mentality at the top. What occurred in Michigan a few days ago only affirms my belief that unions are dying by their own corrupted brutal hands and I for one will be glad when they are all gone.
  • pamela 2012/12/13 17:06:10
    pamela
    +1
    Yes they do. I can say with what went down in Michigan, and the way the protestors were handled and the things they did, especially towards Crowley, they should be thrown in jail. But the left wing medias don't show the complete coverage, they want you to believe that it's all been planned by the right, NOT!!
    The union leaders and the democrats in the White House, all these morons, have the same mentality, to put the screws to decent people.
  • mikeyavelli 2012/12/13 17:03:44
    mikeyavelli
    +3
    so close to the communist mentality too.
  • Phyllis... mikeyav... 2012/12/14 01:23:46
    Phyllis Murphy
    Amen!
  • RJeffreySavlov 2012/12/13 16:59:52
    RJeffreySavlov
    +2
    They should be treated in the same manner that they act. Send them all to Chicago for St. Valentines Day. There is a garage waiting for them.
  • the spoiler 2012/12/13 16:41:08
    the spoiler
    Not anymore MOB mentality than the CEO'S
  • gimini210 2012/12/13 16:38:42
    gimini210
    +1
    Union workers would love the union as they have job security. Even if they do not put in a 40 hour work week in which they actually WORK those required hours but they sit and do little to nothing and some of them do a half butt job when they do work they get paid for the full 40 hours. By having a RTW law it takes away their ability to say, "It's not my job" because as a union member they are paid to drive a forklift or turn a bolt but not to do both. Why hire them when the other guy will and does do both and puts in a full 40 hrs because if he doesn't he can get fired. I can see why they don't want their party broken.
  • Delta 2012/12/13 16:33:14
    Delta
    +3
    What do you think the union is made of but mobsters!!!
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/12/13 16:28:34
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +2
    The unions ignore the illegal aliens that take American jobs and go after non union Americans.
  • lm1b2 2012/12/13 16:23:47
    lm1b2
    +1
    No but you scabs are screwing with there lively hood,things could get very ugly Amigo,evidently you people know nothing of Unions,or Union history,i suggest you go to the library Scab!
  • rknothead 2012/12/13 16:21:00
    rknothead
    +1
    Media coverage of their demonstration in Lansing, MI certainly didn't help their cause. But if they didn't have the mob mentality they might get more support from the general public.
  • mich52 2012/12/13 16:08:17
  • Lanikai 2012/12/13 15:51:51
    +2
    Of course, and they are emboldended by a president who thinks exactly like they do, he will probably send Holder in to sue, OR just allow the rioting to start, decalre martial law and declare himself king.
  • heirsoftheking 2012/12/13 15:35:46
    heirsoftheking
    +1
    I WAS a proud card carrying Teamster for 6 1/2 yrs at Local 780 in Cocoa Beach, FL.

Today is different though, namely, what are the Teamsters and all the unions doing that would make any business, great or small, want to hire them?
  • susan 2012/12/13 15:22:12
    susan
    +2
    Obviously. The unions have been mob controlled from the very beginning. Anyone who thinks that has changed has their head in the sand.
  • plmbrby49 2012/12/13 15:10:40
    plmbrby49
    +4
    Unions are dyin a slow and painful death , they know it . I cant say that IF I was a hardcore union member that I would like it either . Im not , never have been never will be . Blood will spill , correction... MORE blood will spill . If unions are such a great thing then let them stand on thier own merits or let them die on thier own demerit . The "common" hard working union joes will bail out by the thousands , unions will die and jobs will return to Michigan . American jobs will come back home , american made products will sell and we will become stronger as a nation thanks to the RTW laws .
  • Annie~P... plmbrby49 2012/12/17 07:27:13
  • Phyllis Murphy 2012/12/13 14:59:19
    Phyllis Murphy
    +3
    I organized a union at a university in Illinois 40 years ago due to abuse of staff and other reasons. Usually I research before I embark on a major project like this. Once successfully organized, within a few months, I realized the union was a big mistake. The Chicago union bosses were the greedy goons I had to deal with. I had set a precedent organizing this union with IFT Union..When I was hounded on all sides by university people at the top, there was no help from these fat greedy ones. One whom I remember as Mike came to town one day and said that I had done such a good job he wanted me to go down state and organize clerical and building service workers at another college as a precedent had been set. He wanted to pay me 10.00 and hour, a total insult as a female and someone who was being hammered by the Chancellor and all those other gooney birds I worked with. I looked at him and laughed and then the final insult of learning that we had reached the 50% enrollment and the rest of the people were forced to pay dues. The so called FAIR SHARE which only fills the coffers of union bosses allowing the dems all these years to dole out millions and millions of union member's dues without even asking them.. These union bosses need to go. Their salaries and benefits far out...
    I organized a union at a university in Illinois 40 years ago due to abuse of staff and other reasons. Usually I research before I embark on a major project like this. Once successfully organized, within a few months, I realized the union was a big mistake. The Chicago union bosses were the greedy goons I had to deal with. I had set a precedent organizing this union with IFT Union..When I was hounded on all sides by university people at the top, there was no help from these fat greedy ones. One whom I remember as Mike came to town one day and said that I had done such a good job he wanted me to go down state and organize clerical and building service workers at another college as a precedent had been set. He wanted to pay me 10.00 and hour, a total insult as a female and someone who was being hammered by the Chancellor and all those other gooney birds I worked with. I looked at him and laughed and then the final insult of learning that we had reached the 50% enrollment and the rest of the people were forced to pay dues. The so called FAIR SHARE which only fills the coffers of union bosses allowing the dems all these years to dole out millions and millions of union member's dues without even asking them.. These union bosses need to go. Their salaries and benefits far outweigh the duped people who sign up and believe me the SHARE is not FAIR except to the Goons at the top. What a spectacle of those brutal men ripping down the tent and sursing peaceful protestors. Bless the Governor and his people. I am sorry to say the union I organized is still in existence with no fair share. Unions have outlived their usefulness due to the greedy ones running things.
  • Ashley 2012/12/13 14:54:53
    Ashley
    +2
    If a civil war helps the union, they are all for it.
  • jeane 2012/12/13 14:47:29
    jeane
    +4
    Of course!!
  • Semper Fi 2012/12/13 14:44:52
    Semper Fi
    +4
    Isolate one from the mob and they are spineless.
  • john.newell.771 2012/12/13 14:44:19 (edited)
    john.newell.771
    +5
    Unions sense that their end is near. Their only hope is Obama and the democrats to help them cheat in order to regain lost membership, including the oxymoronically named "Employee Free Choice Act". Government (democrats) have to legislate to keep their biggest source of money in business.

There is nothing as vicious as a cornered rat - and the union rats are cornered and calling in favors from their bought and paid for democrat politicians.
  • Phyllis... john.ne... 2012/12/22 15:10:02
    Phyllis Murphy
    Absolutely that the cornered self serving rats need to go...Mother Jone probably the only honorable union organizer...totally selfless little woman who charged into factories and fought the enslaving of little children working long hours and in dangerous areas of machines far beyond the physical abilitiy. I realized quickly after organizing a union what they were really about...stealing the dues to donate to the democratic party and forcing fair share to fill the coffers...I regret everything about my brief union organizing and participation except as a former leader it qualifies me to comment from the front lines of a union experience..
  • Steve 2012/12/13 14:40:09
    Steve
    +7
    Do birds have feathers? Is water wet?
  • MarcBerger 2012/12/13 14:26:09
    MarcBerger
    +6
    They are the mob
  • Lanikai MarcBerger 2012/12/13 15:56:11
    +1
    I think that is insulting to the actual mob. Even the mob has rules and ethics, the unions do not.
  • Swampdo... Lanikai 2012/12/14 00:14:18
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Funny and true!
  • Annie~P... MarcBerger 2012/12/17 07:30:06
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    Obama is a big part of that mob, too.
  • Todd Parsons 2012/12/13 14:18:09
    Todd Parsons
    +6
    They are the liberal left at it's finest!

2014/07/23 05:16:38