Jesse Ventura Endorses Ron Paul as the Only Anti-war Candidate

Mr.Reasonable 2011/12/30 06:42:26

SLIDESHOW: VIDEO DATE; Dec,29 2011

1 of 1

Says he may run in 2016.
  1. Jesse Ventura Endorses Ron Paul as the Only Anti-war Candidate

Says he may run in 2016.

Yes! A Paul / Ventura ticket would be the ultimate tag team.
No. Ventura's a tin foil hat wearer.
Jesse Ventura former governor of Minnesota publicly endorsed Ron Paul today as the "Only anti-war" candidate. Ventura said he may run in 2016 on a Libertarian ticket.
Gary Johnson seeking the Libertarian nomination for 2012. Ventura says he will consider a vice presidency run, should Paul or Johnson ask him.
Does Jessie Ventura supporting Ron Paul make you feel better about voting for him?
Would you like to see a Paul / Ventura ticket?

• Z 2011/12/30 09:04:56
    Z
    +3
    I would like to first start off by stating that Ventura, a man I personally admire, is one of the great truth seekers of our current generation. For this reason I would argue not that we should have him as the vice president, but that we must keep him out of office. he will be a voice of reason outside of the administration, a man willing to stand up from the outside, big government which may attempt to grow beyond its range even with Ron Paul, even with Ron Paul in office as the president. Please do not mistake my intentions,I am a full-fledged supporter of Ron Paul, however it must be recognized that one man cannot alone achieve the aims for which he pushes. While it would be unsurprising to most Ron Paul supporters of the likelihood of his survival through his first term is less than 50%, it would be even less with Ventura to be his vice president, where by mere "accident,"the globalists could kill two very important birds with one stone.

The following paragraph may also come almost as sacrilegious, it must be presented to the previous word recognized that Ron Paul is merely a man and as such is prone to the same vices as any other. I would love to believe that he is immune to the effects of power, but this is certainly not the case. A check must exist outside of the government just in case. President Abraham Lincoln said "any man can handle adversity, to test a man's true character you must give him power".

• Loverofcountry 2011/12/31 00:36:29
    Loverofcountry
    +1
    A Libertarian ticket is not going to defeat Obama. A Ron Paul, Ventura's ticket would ensure four more years of Obama.
  • Mr.Reas... Loverof... 2011/12/31 04:46:10
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    Ron Paul would never actually put Jesse on the ballot (I'm almost sure) The idea of it is just a bit funny to me. Funnier still! Is the fact I would still vote for him, if he did. (To me that's scary funny.)
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2011/12/30 15:46:48
  • Mr.Reas... Dan ☮ R... 2011/12/31 01:49:05
    Mr.Reasonable
    I would be shocked to the point I may reconsider his sanity, if Dr. Paul were to chose him as a running mate.
  • Dan ☮ R... Mr.Reas... 2011/12/31 04:28:22
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    Who's sanity?

but if Paul does pick Ventura as a running mate and wins, he'll be one hell of an insurance policy. The only one worse for the establishment than Paul that I'm aware of is Ventura.
  • Mr.Reas... Dan ☮ R... 2011/12/31 04:50:44
    Mr.Reasonable
    lol Dr.Paul's sanity, if he chose Jesse. I think that almost be like shooting himself in the foot. Many of the same people who don't like Ron Paul, hate Jesse Ventura. (They hate me for the same reasons.) So selling a Paul/Ventura ballot to the voting public. I think Ron Paul knows better than to even think about it.
  • Dan ☮ R... Mr.Reas... 2011/12/31 04:53:27
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    Many that dont like Paul are highly unlikely to vote for him, but as I said, I do agree that its too much of a risk.
  • Mr.Reas... Dan ☮ R... 2011/12/31 05:35:12
    Mr.Reasonable
    Fair enough.
  • Z 2011/12/30 09:04:56
    Z
    +3

• Mr.Reas... Z 2011/12/30 09:11:57
    Mr.Reasonable
    I feel ya. I never really liked Jesse much until lately. He has grown on me a bit since his, 'the body days" I wouldn't really put him up there with a Dan Quayle, or anything. lol
    However if Dr. Paul were to pick him as a running mate, (I rather doubt.) I would back them both all the way!
  • Z Mr.Reas... 2011/12/30 09:46:39
    Z
    +1
    don't get me wrong, as I said I absolutely adore Ventura's actions, his hard work for the American people. I merely believe that he has a more important role outside the government then within. You and I both agreed that while it is unlikely I would definitely back both of them were it to be the case that they ran together.
  • U-Dog Z 2011/12/30 09:13:28
    U-Dog
    Yeah, I get it, lets make bozo the the clown the VP just in case... well why not, that is what Obuma and the dems did...
    biden jester
  • Z U-Dog 2011/12/30 09:45:14
    Z
    I'm sorry u-dog, I don't quite understand what you mean. Jesse Ventura is no bozo, though his techniques may be a little unorthodox and he may be a conspiracy theorist, the member that prior to the discovery both the Bay of Pigs invasion and Watergate were considered conspiracy theories, and those that believed them when mocked as nuts in psychopaths. I merely believe that he does not belong in the political ground, not because he would not make attempt drastic vice president, but because he has a duty outside of the political ground to protect us to information from corruption, globalism and from horrific ideas perpetuated by both the political left and the political right in the false paradigm that has recently grasped our population.
  • U-Dog 2011/12/30 08:44:51
    No. Ventura's a tin foil hat wearer.
    U-Dog
    +3
    Ventura is a complete fruitcake and a national joke... As is this post.The saddest part about Ron Paul being such a tolerant listening type is that all the mental midget groupies have something negative to cling to and something to collectively lose in the end.
  • Katfish 2011/12/30 07:55:52
    Katfish
    +3
    Thank You Jesse!!!!
    X- Navy Seal.
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2011/12/30 07:04:23
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +1
    Yes!!--give us some other choices!!
  • Cyan9 2011/12/30 06:57:12
    No. Ventura's a tin foil hat wearer.
    Cyan9
    +2
    Ron Paul sadly is the only anti-war candidate. Especially sad when the Democrat ran on a peace platform for the party that has historically been home to pacifists.
  • Jane Constant 2011/12/30 06:44:58
    Jane Constant

2014/07/31 11:42:33