JAPAN and MUSLIMS (must read)

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/10/14 18:21:38

The Japanese are a very evolved race.

Have you ever read in the newspaper that a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan?
Have you ever come across news that the Ayatollah of Iran or the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince has visited Japan?

Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay.
Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.
The reasons are:

a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

b) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.

c) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.

d) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.

e) One cannot import a 'Koran' published in the Arabic language.

f) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their religious rituals in their homes.

g) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.

h) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.

I) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

j) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or
managers sent by foreign companies.

k) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.

l) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.

m) Muslims cannot even think about renting a house in Japan.

n) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the wholeneighborhood stays alert.

o) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic 'Madrasa' in Japan

p) There is no Sharia law in Japan.

p) There is no Sharia law in Japan.

q) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast forever.

r) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, "There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it."

s) Freelance journalist Mohammed Juber toured many Islamic countries after 9/11 including Japan. He found that the Japanese were confident that extremists could do no harm in Japan.

My personal estimation of the Japanese has risen dramatically!

VERY SMART PEOPLE

• patsy 2014/10/27 23:59:57
    patsy
    +2
    Japan is the only country I've found who has not let them in, the rest are lost. Japan will reign supreme with it's superior intellect.
  • Noel 2014/10/24 05:34:17
    Noel
    +1
    Islamic Mosque in Japan. http://www.masjid.jp/list.html . I counted 20+

Also , Japanese Muslims in Japan at 63,552, and around 70,000–100,000 foreign Muslims residing in the country .
    [ Yasunori, Kawakami; JapanFocus.org (May 4, 2007 (The Asia Shimbun), May 30, 2007 (JapanFocus.org)). "Local Mosques and the Lives of Muslims in Japan". JapanFocus.org. Retrieved 2008-12-27 ]
  • Yo'Adri... Noel 2014/10/24 13:17:33
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Thanx...Very interesting...
  • ABDUL 2014/10/23 08:53:29
    ABDUL
    SOME DAY NATURAL CALAMITY WILL TAKE YOU/ MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND TO REAL LOARD
  • Diwan 2014/10/19 16:37:07
    Diwan
    Above maters are worng. please read the follwing details and check internet.

Report on Islam in Asia: Japan

Islam in Japan

Authorities in Tokyo Mosque say that every month averagely five people convert to Islam.

Source : Agencies | 27 Aug 2012

Islam in Japan does not go very back in history compared to the other countries in the region. Japan is the latest country where Islam began spreading among other countries in the Far East.

Most of the historians say that Turk-Tatar relations were one of the main reasons on Islam's spreading in Japan.

There is a belief that a number of Muslims in Japan converted to Islam due to Tatars who immigrated to Japan a century ago.

Tokyo Mosque which was constructed by Turkey, is the center of Islam in Japan.

Not only Turks are using this mosque, but also several nations taking advantages of this holy building to arrange conferences and cultural events.

While "khutbah" is delivered in Turkish, English and Japanese in the mosque during Friday prayer, non-Muslims are allowed to watch Muslims' prayer in a private area within the mosque. With the help of this opportunity, lots of non-Muslims donate some money to the Tokyo Mosque.

It is known that there are 300,000 Muslims living in the country. It is also known that number of Muslims i...

Report on Islam in Asia: Japan

Islam in Japan

Source : Agencies | 27 Aug 2012

It is known that there are 300,000 Muslims living in the country. It is also known that number of Muslims is increasing year by year in Japan.

After Tatars immigrated to the country, a Muslim community began developing very quickly, and the Muslims' voice began to be heard in 1930s.

After first mosque was erected in Kobe, several buildings for prayers were constructed in different cities of Japan in the following years.

Qurbanali, one of the first Muslims in Japan, took charge of Society of Tokyo Muslims in 1928. Ottoman person Qazan Tatar Abdurrashid Ibraham who wrote a book after travelling in Muslim regions in Asia before moving to Japan, was also another effective Muslim in Japan.
  • Darren Stevens 2014/08/05 13:32:12
    Darren Stevens
    Lol!! i have never heard of a japanese official visit russia.. does that mean it has never occured? get your facts right[...]
  • Barbara 2014/06/21 08:47:12
    Barbara
    I might have to move to Japan one day.
  • Noel Barbara 2014/10/24 05:35:39
    Noel
    Please do.
  • youcef.guenfaf.1 2014/04/22 15:32:09
    youcef.guenfaf.1
    +3
    WTF I'm doing here
  • youcef.... youcef.... 2014/04/22 15:33:01
    youcef.guenfaf.1
    +1
    is this site for the obsessed with their religion
  • Lily Arianna 2014/02/23 18:43:36 (edited)
    Lily Arianna
    +5
    I'm truly sorry but almost all of your opinions towards Muslim & Japan are absolutely false! Check this out dude! http://www.sailanmuslim.com/n...
    And one more thing, the Japanese government do have their embassies in many Muslim countries. Wanna look at them? http://www.mofa.go.jp/about/e...
  • Yo'Adri... Lily Ar... 2014/05/14 11:38:04
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Seriously......Have you heard of BOKO HARAM?
  • youcef.... Yo'Adri... 2014/05/27 16:56:55
    youcef.guenfaf.1
    DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS BOKO HARAM TO TALK ABOUT IT ??????
    IT'S NIGERIAN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
  • italo.turner 2014/01/02 07:39:50
  • chandrakant deshmukh 2013/08/04 14:38:40
    chandrakant deshmukh
    +1
    Japan has embassies in many muslim countries
    and it is not correct to claim that japan is against muslim religion.
    Japan may impose strict rules on every individual to follow moral values agreed by Japanese people
  • dzatun nithaqain 2013/07/16 05:09:55 (edited)
    dzatun nithaqain
    +2
    salam and hi. i'm malaysian, most of malaysian people are muslim. government of malaysia sent thousands of student to study abroad, including me. my friends, muslims, also sent to japan to study engineering, especially. so, there are muslims in japan. in country i have to be sent by my government, there is a japanese woman, converted to islam,joined our activities, with us, muslim girls. every religion taught us to be a good person, doesnt mean if u are buddhist, u are good people, if u believe in taoisme, u are sacred, if u are muslim, u are guaranteed to be in heaven. every single things, is depend on us. please, study first before u said something. in this country i have to live, there are a lot of terrible muslims,, is it a fault of islam? no,, because of them,, i really want to be a good muslim,, a good muslim doctor. because of them, i really know, just Allah my god, only Him will make me save, from any harmful, from any unexpected moments. to be live lonely, far away from your country, your family, your people, as a very young girl, u will know, u really need a god. please, study first. some of race,are rough, because of their environment. some of people, so humble because of their personalities and education. u can judge a religion, because of their people, especially...
    salam and hi. i'm malaysian, most of malaysian people are muslim. government of malaysia sent thousands of student to study abroad, including me. my friends, muslims, also sent to japan to study engineering, especially. so, there are muslims in japan. in country i have to be sent by my government, there is a japanese woman, converted to islam,joined our activities, with us, muslim girls. every religion taught us to be a good person, doesnt mean if u are buddhist, u are good people, if u believe in taoisme, u are sacred, if u are muslim, u are guaranteed to be in heaven. every single things, is depend on us. please, study first before u said something. in this country i have to live, there are a lot of terrible muslims,, is it a fault of islam? no,, because of them,, i really want to be a good muslim,, a good muslim doctor. because of them, i really know, just Allah my god, only Him will make me save, from any harmful, from any unexpected moments. to be live lonely, far away from your country, your family, your people, as a very young girl, u will know, u really need a god. please, study first. some of race,are rough, because of their environment. some of people, so humble because of their personalities and education. u can judge a religion, because of their people, especially people which are only know their religion by name. me, not judge christian is a bad religion because US presidents, britain prime minister and a lot of cristian people killed most of my muslims brothers and sisters. i will not say buddha is a terrible religion because of massacre of rohingya muslims. not all of jewish are bad,because some of them killed and tortured our palestinian family.
  • Re Wo dzatun ... 2013/12/19 02:07:22
    Re Wo
    +2
    If a country is kind enough to take you in then have the respect to adopt the customs of the country and not impose. Practice your religion in private and do not flaunt your costumes (hijabs, burqas etc) on us. Also remember that the countries you long to live in are great because they were created by Christians and the laws by civilized society.
  • kennedy072 Re Wo 2014/04/21 05:06:03
    kennedy072
    +3
    i cant believe how the western media deceived your minds what happen to the quote dont judge the book by its cover and jesus christ tells us to respect other people culture
  • Yo'Adri... kennedy072 2014/04/21 11:42:35
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    and your religion says it won't rest until every infidel is dead.!
  • Yo'Adri... Re Wo 2014/04/21 11:41:58
  • Barbara Yo'Adri... 2014/06/21 08:51:47
    Barbara
    ditto
  • pcad12 2013/06/09 07:30:17
    pcad12
    +7
    Guys, i'm a former muslim myself and i currently live in a muslim country, the muslims are terrible people their countries have an unimaginable corruption and intolerance, they think everyone else is lesser than them just because they are muslims and they think that all non muslims are going to burn and suffer in hell, all muslims are living in denial, don't even bother trying to argue with them, they are so blind and detached from reality, i was a muslim myself but i saw the truth and left this terrible 'faith'. this religion is terrible, its a danger to humanity and ethics. just try to to talk bad about their religion and see the barbaric savage beast shows his true colors! i know this because i was one of them before!!! to all the muslim skeptics out there, you must wake up and find the truth!
  • Re Wo pcad12 2013/07/10 20:58:27
    Re Wo
    +2
    I admire you for having the intelligence and will-power to extricate your self from this unholy force. The rituals and indoctrination Islamists employ are powerful so it's little wonder people become enslaved to it. I believe our goal in this life is to live a 'holy' / wholesome life. Human rights are a part of holiness and for any religion to impose male dominance over women is both unholy and criminal.
  • pcad12 Re Wo 2013/07/14 04:05:35
    pcad12
    +2
    Thank you sir, I was so happy to see what Japan is doing and I hope the west will do something similar even though I don't see it happening because of so called 'racism' and that makes me so worried because Muslim immigrants come to the west and try to spread their false beliefs and habits, They are even too dumb to notice that what made them escape their countries is the stupid stuff and corruption that was brought in by this religion either directly or indirectly, and still they try to carry it over and spread it else where, I don't even know what to say about that, If they want to live like this and refuse to learn the truth then atleast stay the hell where you are and don't bring your crap to sound societies, because the last thing I'd want to see is a developed and good society being brought down due to this false filth that defies all logic that they call a religion of peace.
    I hope more people will eventually wake up and see it for what its really is before its too late and before regrets are made.
  • Yo'Adri... pcad12 2013/07/22 22:57:31
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    God go with you Pcad!
  • leibe42 . pcad12 2013/09/28 21:38:25
    leibe42 .
    +2
    I am not bothered by what they believe I am bothered by what they do. The violence, the beheadings, the killing, the raping, the torture, throwing acid on girls. The burning of churches and the killing of Christians. They will not be stopped in the US because of an islamist president who is so in agreement with what they are doing that he finances the most violent groups known as al qaeda.
  • youcef.... leibe42 . 2014/05/27 16:53:49
    youcef.guenfaf.1
    WTF are you talking about
    I'm from algeria a muslim country we have a Japanese embassy in Algiers and one of my uncle went to japan he said that they were very tolerant people and what's with the raping and BLAH BLAH BLAH are you lying or what there is many Christians and Japanese that comes to our countries for work and I love that
  • kennedy072 pcad12 2014/04/21 05:04:14
    kennedy072
    +2
    before you judge them the muslims treat other people with equality and not racism they also do not force other people to convert, unlike you guys
  • bishamon pcad12 2013/07/16 14:29:19
  • pcad12 bishamon 2013/07/17 06:26:20
    pcad12
    Hey man i think you replied to me instead of the other guy by mistake, i agree with you though. don't even bother with him though, they are so brainwashed they can't see reason. its sad but true.
  • apple pcad12 2013/09/08 04:26:14
    apple
    +2
    Hello, why is everyone back mouthing a religion. No has the right to say this is wrong and right
    A religion shouldn't be judged by the people
    Because as humans we all do mistakes. Why do you talk about Muslims in such a harsh way. Actually why would you even talk about any religion. Jews, Christians and Muslims all have a mission to spread. Their mission is spread that there is no Diety except for on God.
    I don't know your religion but manners of a man who believes in the creator shouldn't talk about others.
    And that's where I prove my point Your a human you have back mouthed a religion you don't know only by what you heard in the media. I apologize for being rude, I wish that one day I can introduce you to good mannered Muslims who have friends that are from all sorts of religions.
  • deadeye... apple 2013/11/22 14:02:59
  • john ri... pcad12 2014/08/06 06:29:29
    john richardson
    That was awesome. If we were face-to-face I would be honored if you would shake my hand.
  • barry1817 2013/06/03 22:55:46
    barry1817
    +2
    I am repeating because I don't know if this was added, and the 2 quotes from Islam and the Koran Qur'an or however you want to spell it that helps understand this religion are:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
    Qur'an (3:54) - “And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers

Any religion or community that is based on deception is on shaky grounds, and how about that peaceful religion and tolerant religion that speaks of striking off their heads.

Need anyone know much more?
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2013/05/30 20:51:58
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    A ONE.....you have some pair...............!
  • Kamo Jima 2013/05/24 10:33:10
    Kamo Jima
    +4
    Clearly you've never been to Japan.
  • Re Wo 2013/05/20 20:01:30
    Re Wo
    +3
    Multiculturalism works except when it comes to Muslims. They all seem to want to come here because compared to what they have created this is paradise. Our laws, values, democracy, lifestyle .... all created by Christians make for a great life. On the other hand - who in their right mind would want to live in a Muslim country? ... especially women. Its a huge risk to allow them in. Before you know it, they want to take over and make the world their dismal reality, dark seventh century brutal hell. I admire Japan.
  • polo 2013/05/20 12:31:23
    polo
    I would like to take the opportunity to share with you my journey to Islam and I feel that by sharing this experience with you I can help you on your journey through life. We are all born into different cultures, countries and religions in what often seems a confusing and troubled world. Actually, when we examine the world around us, we can easily see what a troubled state it is in: war, poverty and crime. Need I go on? Yet when we look at our own upbringing and our education, how can we be sure that all the things that we have been told, are in reality the truth?

Unfortunately, most people in the world decide to try to hide and escape from the world's problems rather than stand up and deal with the truth. Dealing with the truth is often the harder avenue to follow. The question is: Are you willing to stand up for the truth? Are you strong enough? Or, are you going to escape and hide like the rest?

I started my search for the truth a number of years ago. I wanted to find out the truth about the reality of our existence. Surely, to understand life correctly is the key to solving all the worldly problems that we are faced with today. I was born into a Christian family and this is where my journey began. I started to read the bible and to ask questions. I quickly became unsatis...

&

I started my search for the truth a number of years ago. I wanted to find out the truth about the reality of our existence. Surely, to understand life correctly is the key to solving all the worldly problems that we are faced with today. I was born into a Christian family and this is where my journey began. I started to read the bible and to ask questions. I quickly became unsatisfied. The priest told me, "You just have to have faith." From reading the bible I found contradictions and things that were clearly wrong. Does God contradict himself? Does God lie? Of course not!

I moved on from Christianity, thinking the scriptures of the Jews and the Christians are corrupted so there is no way that I can find the truth from the false. I started finding out about Eastern Religions and Philosophies, particularly Buddhism. I spent a long time meditating in Buddhist temples and talking to the Buddhist monks. Actually, the meditating gave me a good clean feeling. The trouble was that it didn't answer any of my questions about the reality of existence. Instead it carefully avoided them in a way that makes it seem stupid to even talk about it.

I traveled to many parts of the world during my quest for the truth. I became very interested in tribal religions and the spiritualist way of thinking. I found that a lot of what these religions were saying had truth in them, but I could never accept the whole religion as the truth. This was the same as where I started with Christianity!

I began to think that there was truth in everything and it didn't really matter what you believed in or what you followed. Surely though this is a form of escaping. I mean, does it make sense: one truth for one person and another truth for someone else? There can only be one truth!

I felt confused, I fell to the floor and prayed, "Oh, please God, I am so confused, please guide me to the truth." This is when I discovered Islam.

Of course I always knew something about Islam, but only what we naively hear in the West. I was surprised though by what I found. The more that I read the Quran and asked questions about what Islam taught, the more truths I received. The striking difference between Islam and every other religion is that Islam is the only religion that makes a strict distinction between the creator and the creation. In Islam, we worship the creator. Simple. You will find however, that in every other religion there is some form of worship involving creation. For example, worshipping men as incarnations of God or stones, sounds familiar. Surely though, if you are going to worship anything, you should worship the one that created all. The one that gave you your life and the one who will take it away again. In fact, in Islam, the only sin that God will not forgive is the worship of creation.

However, the truth of Islam can be found in the Quran. The Quran is like a text book guide to life. In it you will find answers to all questions. For me, everything I had learnt about all the different religions, everything that I knew to be true, fitted together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. I had all the pieces all along but I just did not know how to fix them together.

I would therefore like to ask you to consider Islam now. The true Islam as described in the Quran. Not the Islam that we get taught about in the West. You may at least be able to cut down your journey in search of the truth about life. I pray for your success, regardless.

Read The Last & Final Testament Of God On Line With An Open Mind

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T ...

The Life Of Prophet Muhammad(Peace be on Him)
    http://www.alquranclasses.com...

You can watch some of the scientific Miracles of the Quran Today, visit those websites and see the numerous miracles that've been discovered since the Quran was sent by God Almighty to prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

http://www.quranmiracles.com/
    http://www.allahsword.com/mir ...
    http://www.miraclesofthequran...
    http://www.miracle-quran.com/ ...
    http://www.quran-miracle.info/

http://www.guideus.tv/
    http://islam101.net/
  • bhavin.... polo 2013/05/27 17:55:56
  • deadeye... polo 2013/05/30 20:17:45
    deadeye dick
    +2
    You really are quite deluded mate!

Have they told you the bit where the Sun sets in a muddy pond, or the Pedo went to the moon on a Flying Horse and then cut the moon in two with a sword?

It is obligatory to hate Jews, and the Kufr, Homosexuals, beat females and mutilate female genitals.

Have you heard the best bit though ? You can't change your mind, if you want to leave Islam they kill you! Nice cult isn't it?

2014/11/28 09:52:24