JAPAN and MUSLIMS (must read)

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/10/14 18:21:38

The Japanese are a very evolved race.

Have you ever read in the newspaper that a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan?
Have you ever come across news that the Ayatollah of Iran or the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince has visited Japan?

Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay.
Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.
The reasons are:

a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

b) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.

c) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.

d) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.

e) One cannot import a 'Koran' published in the Arabic language.

f) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their religious rituals in their homes.

g) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.

h) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.

I) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

j) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or
managers sent by foreign companies.

k) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.

l) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.

m) Muslims cannot even think about renting a house in Japan.

n) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the wholeneighborhood stays alert.

o) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic 'Madrasa' in Japan

p) There is no Sharia law in Japan.

p) There is no Sharia law in Japan.

q) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast forever.

r) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, "There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it."

s) Freelance journalist Mohammed Juber toured many Islamic countries after 9/11 including Japan. He found that the Japanese were confident that extremists could do no harm in Japan.

My personal estimation of the Japanese has risen dramatically!

VERY SMART PEOPLE

• Lily Arianna 2014/02/23 18:43:36 (edited)
    Lily Arianna
    +3
    I'm truly sorry but almost all of your opinions towards Muslim & Japan are absolutely false! Check this out dude! http://www.sailanmuslim.com/n...
    And one more thing, the Japanese government do have their embassies in many Muslim countries. Wanna look at them? http://www.mofa.go.jp/about/e...
  • italo.turner 2014/01/02 07:39:50
  • chandrakant deshmukh 2013/08/04 14:38:40
    chandrakant deshmukh
    +1
    Japan has embassies in many muslim countries
    and it is not correct to claim that japan is against muslim religion.
    Japan may impose strict rules on every individual to follow moral values agreed by Japanese people
  • dzatun nithaqain 2013/07/16 05:09:55 (edited)
    dzatun nithaqain
    +2
    salam and hi. i'm malaysian, most of malaysian people are muslim. government of malaysia sent thousands of student to study abroad, including me. my friends, muslims, also sent to japan to study engineering, especially. so, there are muslims in japan. in country i have to be sent by my government, there is a japanese woman, converted to islam,joined our activities, with us, muslim girls. every religion taught us to be a good person, doesnt mean if u are buddhist, u are good people, if u believe in taoisme, u are sacred, if u are muslim, u are guaranteed to be in heaven. every single things, is depend on us. please, study first before u said something. in this country i have to live, there are a lot of terrible muslims,, is it a fault of islam? no,, because of them,, i really want to be a good muslim,, a good muslim doctor. because of them, i really know, just Allah my god, only Him will make me save, from any harmful, from any unexpected moments. to be live lonely, far away from your country, your family, your people, as a very young girl, u will know, u really need a god. please, study first. some of race,are rough, because of their environment. some of people, so humble because of their personalities and education. u can judge a religion, because of their people, especially...
    salam and hi. i'm malaysian, most of malaysian people are muslim. government of malaysia sent thousands of student to study abroad, including me. my friends, muslims, also sent to japan to study engineering, especially. so, there are muslims in japan. in country i have to be sent by my government, there is a japanese woman, converted to islam,joined our activities, with us, muslim girls. every religion taught us to be a good person, doesnt mean if u are buddhist, u are good people, if u believe in taoisme, u are sacred, if u are muslim, u are guaranteed to be in heaven. every single things, is depend on us. please, study first before u said something. in this country i have to live, there are a lot of terrible muslims,, is it a fault of islam? no,, because of them,, i really want to be a good muslim,, a good muslim doctor. because of them, i really know, just Allah my god, only Him will make me save, from any harmful, from any unexpected moments. to be live lonely, far away from your country, your family, your people, as a very young girl, u will know, u really need a god. please, study first. some of race,are rough, because of their environment. some of people, so humble because of their personalities and education. u can judge a religion, because of their people, especially people which are only know their religion by name. me, not judge christian is a bad religion because US presidents, britain prime minister and a lot of cristian people killed most of my muslims brothers and sisters. i will not say buddha is a terrible religion because of massacre of rohingya muslims. not all of jewish are bad,because some of them killed and tortured our palestinian family.
  • Re Wo dzatun ... 2013/12/19 02:07:22
    Re Wo
    If a country is kind enough to take you in then have the respect to adopt the customs of the country and not impose. Practice your religion in private and do not flaunt your costumes (hijabs, burqas etc) on us. Also remember that the countries you long to live in are great because they were created by Christians and the laws by civilized society.
  • pcad12 2013/06/09 07:30:17
    pcad12
    +5
    Guys, i'm a former muslim myself and i currently live in a muslim country, the muslims are terrible people their countries have an unimaginable corruption and intolerance, they think everyone else is lesser than them just because they are muslims and they think that all non muslims are going to burn and suffer in hell, all muslims are living in denial, don't even bother trying to argue with them, they are so blind and detached from reality, i was a muslim myself but i saw the truth and left this terrible 'faith'. this religion is terrible, its a danger to humanity and ethics. just try to to talk bad about their religion and see the barbaric savage beast shows his true colors! i know this because i was one of them before!!! to all the muslim skeptics out there, you must wake up and find the truth!
  • Re Wo pcad12 2013/07/10 20:58:27
    Re Wo
    +2
    I admire you for having the intelligence and will-power to extricate your self from this unholy force. The rituals and indoctrination Islamists employ are powerful so it's little wonder people become enslaved to it. I believe our goal in this life is to live a 'holy' / wholesome life. Human rights are a part of holiness and for any religion to impose male dominance over women is both unholy and criminal.
  • pcad12 Re Wo 2013/07/14 04:05:35
    pcad12
    +1
    Thank you sir, I was so happy to see what Japan is doing and I hope the west will do something similar even though I don't see it happening because of so called 'racism' and that makes me so worried because Muslim immigrants come to the west and try to spread their false beliefs and habits, They are even too dumb to notice that what made them escape their countries is the stupid stuff and corruption that was brought in by this religion either directly or indirectly, and still they try to carry it over and spread it else where, I don't even know what to say about that, If they want to live like this and refuse to learn the truth then atleast stay the hell where you are and don't bring your crap to sound societies, because the last thing I'd want to see is a developed and good society being brought down due to this false filth that defies all logic that they call a religion of peace.
    I hope more people will eventually wake up and see it for what its really is before its too late and before regrets are made.
  • Yo'Adri... pcad12 2013/07/22 22:57:31
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    God go with you Pcad!
  • leibe42 . pcad12 2013/09/28 21:38:25
    leibe42 .
    +2
    I am not bothered by what they believe I am bothered by what they do. The violence, the beheadings, the killing, the raping, the torture, throwing acid on girls. The burning of churches and the killing of Christians. They will not be stopped in the US because of an islamist president who is so in agreement with what they are doing that he finances the most violent groups known as al qaeda.
  • bishamon pcad12 2013/07/16 14:29:19
  • pcad12 bishamon 2013/07/17 06:26:20
    pcad12
    Hey man i think you replied to me instead of the other guy by mistake, i agree with you though. don't even bother with him though, they are so brainwashed they can't see reason. its sad but true.
  • apple pcad12 2013/09/08 04:26:14
    apple
    +2
    Hello, why is everyone back mouthing a religion. No has the right to say this is wrong and right
    A religion shouldn't be judged by the people
    Because as humans we all do mistakes. Why do you talk about Muslims in such a harsh way. Actually why would you even talk about any religion. Jews, Christians and Muslims all have a mission to spread. Their mission is spread that there is no Diety except for on God.
    I don't know your religion but manners of a man who believes in the creator shouldn't talk about others.
    And that's where I prove my point Your a human you have back mouthed a religion you don't know only by what you heard in the media. I apologize for being rude, I wish that one day I can introduce you to good mannered Muslims who have friends that are from all sorts of religions.
  • deadeye... apple 2013/11/22 14:02:59
  • barry1817 2013/06/03 22:55:46
    barry1817
    +2
    I am repeating because I don't know if this was added, and the 2 quotes from Islam and the Koran Qur'an or however you want to spell it that helps understand this religion are:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
    Qur'an (3:54) - “And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers

Any religion or community that is based on deception is on shaky grounds, and how about that peaceful religion and tolerant religion that speaks of striking off their heads.

Need anyone know much more?
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2013/05/30 20:51:58
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    A ONE.....you have some pair...............!
  • Kamo Jima 2013/05/24 10:33:10
    Kamo Jima
    +3
    Clearly you've never been to Japan.
  • Re Wo 2013/05/20 20:01:30
    Re Wo
    +3
    Multiculturalism works except when it comes to Muslims. They all seem to want to come here because compared to what they have created this is paradise. Our laws, values, democracy, lifestyle .... all created by Christians make for a great life. On the other hand - who in their right mind would want to live in a Muslim country? ... especially women. Its a huge risk to allow them in. Before you know it, they want to take over and make the world their dismal reality, dark seventh century brutal hell. I admire Japan.
  • polo 2013/05/20 12:31:23
    polo
    I would like to take the opportunity to share with you my journey to Islam and I feel that by sharing this experience with you I can help you on your journey through life. We are all born into different cultures, countries and religions in what often seems a confusing and troubled world. Actually, when we examine the world around us, we can easily see what a troubled state it is in: war, poverty and crime. Need I go on? Yet when we look at our own upbringing and our education, how can we be sure that all the things that we have been told, are in reality the truth?

Unfortunately, most people in the world decide to try to hide and escape from the world's problems rather than stand up and deal with the truth. Dealing with the truth is often the harder avenue to follow. The question is: Are you willing to stand up for the truth? Are you strong enough? Or, are you going to escape and hide like the rest?

I started my search for the truth a number of years ago. I wanted to find out the truth about the reality of our existence. Surely, to understand life correctly is the key to solving all the worldly problems that we are faced with today. I was born into a Christian family and this is where my journey began. I started to read the bible and to ask questions. I quickly became unsatis...

&

I started my search for the truth a number of years ago. I wanted to find out the truth about the reality of our existence. Surely, to understand life correctly is the key to solving all the worldly problems that we are faced with today. I was born into a Christian family and this is where my journey began. I started to read the bible and to ask questions. I quickly became unsatisfied. The priest told me, "You just have to have faith." From reading the bible I found contradictions and things that were clearly wrong. Does God contradict himself? Does God lie? Of course not!

I moved on from Christianity, thinking the scriptures of the Jews and the Christians are corrupted so there is no way that I can find the truth from the false. I started finding out about Eastern Religions and Philosophies, particularly Buddhism. I spent a long time meditating in Buddhist temples and talking to the Buddhist monks. Actually, the meditating gave me a good clean feeling. The trouble was that it didn't answer any of my questions about the reality of existence. Instead it carefully avoided them in a way that makes it seem stupid to even talk about it.

I traveled to many parts of the world during my quest for the truth. I became very interested in tribal religions and the spiritualist way of thinking. I found that a lot of what these religions were saying had truth in them, but I could never accept the whole religion as the truth. This was the same as where I started with Christianity!

I began to think that there was truth in everything and it didn't really matter what you believed in or what you followed. Surely though this is a form of escaping. I mean, does it make sense: one truth for one person and another truth for someone else? There can only be one truth!

I felt confused, I fell to the floor and prayed, "Oh, please God, I am so confused, please guide me to the truth." This is when I discovered Islam.

Of course I always knew something about Islam, but only what we naively hear in the West. I was surprised though by what I found. The more that I read the Quran and asked questions about what Islam taught, the more truths I received. The striking difference between Islam and every other religion is that Islam is the only religion that makes a strict distinction between the creator and the creation. In Islam, we worship the creator. Simple. You will find however, that in every other religion there is some form of worship involving creation. For example, worshipping men as incarnations of God or stones, sounds familiar. Surely though, if you are going to worship anything, you should worship the one that created all. The one that gave you your life and the one who will take it away again. In fact, in Islam, the only sin that God will not forgive is the worship of creation.

However, the truth of Islam can be found in the Quran. The Quran is like a text book guide to life. In it you will find answers to all questions. For me, everything I had learnt about all the different religions, everything that I knew to be true, fitted together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. I had all the pieces all along but I just did not know how to fix them together.

I would therefore like to ask you to consider Islam now. The true Islam as described in the Quran. Not the Islam that we get taught about in the West. You may at least be able to cut down your journey in search of the truth about life. I pray for your success, regardless.

Read The Last & Final Testament Of God On Line With An Open Mind

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T ...

The Life Of Prophet Muhammad(Peace be on Him)
    http://www.alquranclasses.com...

You can watch some of the scientific Miracles of the Quran Today, visit those websites and see the numerous miracles that've been discovered since the Quran was sent by God Almighty to prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

http://www.quranmiracles.com/
    http://www.allahsword.com/mir ...
    http://www.miraclesofthequran...
    http://www.miracle-quran.com/ ...
    http://www.quran-miracle.info/

http://www.guideus.tv/
    http://islam101.net/
  • bhavin.... polo 2013/05/27 17:55:56
  • deadeye... polo 2013/05/30 20:17:45
    deadeye dick
    +2
    You really are quite deluded mate!

Have they told you the bit where the Sun sets in a muddy pond, or the Pedo went to the moon on a Flying Horse and then cut the moon in two with a sword?

It is obligatory to hate Jews, and the Kufr, Homosexuals, beat females and mutilate female genitals.

Have you heard the best bit though ? You can't change your mind, if you want to leave Islam they kill you! Nice cult isn't it?
  • Musa Hassan 2013/04/28 21:06:59
  • Dattebaru 2013/04/08 21:54:31 (edited)
    Dattebaru
    +6
    I am a japanese student in the university of Tokyo , I must say that you are dumb ... I am a veiled student , and I never had any problem , I can pray , fast and do all of my muslim activities , not once was I treated badly or anything I am currently living in MY house that I personnaly bought , there is hallal food , masjids ( where we can pray ) and japanese coran , 3 friends of mine became muslims and one of them was raised in a shrine , don't base your infos from your idiotic hatred toward islam .
  • lifecrack Dattebaru 2013/05/12 22:45:57
    lifecrack
    +2
    are you pure japanese? Glad to hear yours.

Very nice indeed. Wish we could be friends. I am also looking for someone who can volunter in study.com
    Its where people meet and learn english with a teacher.
    Before there's someone who voluntered to teach spanish and now its chinese.

Muslims and christian study there.

Anyway I also wanted to learn japanese and was hoping if I can work there near Islamic center and Have part time there (in Islamic).
  • scottiau Dattebaru 2013/05/22 20:31:41
    scottiau
    +3
    Hatred? You must be kidding! I think it's OBVIOUS that the hatred exists with Muslims toward Americans and those of different faith's rather than the other way around. When you so called "Muslims" begin to speak out against the barbarian extremists (do you have the guts) maybe people will feel better about people of your religious persuasion. Until then, NO! You act like barbarians going around beheading people and stoning people. Go back to the dark ages because you don't belong in this century with civilized people.
  • jack.fr... Dattebaru 2013/05/24 03:18:17
    jack.frost.9085
    +3
    Liar, you're absolutely not Japanese. Taqiyah is the 'ultimate spell' of moslem. Lying to defend their religion."
  • ZahiaBoug Dattebaru 2013/05/29 17:22:08
    ZahiaBoug
    +2
    Dattebaru!! Glad to know ya ^^.
  • deadeye... Dattebaru 2013/10/13 12:12:31
    deadeye dick
    U are a liar lady,,,if u are a lady!
  • s.j 2013/03/26 07:08:51 (edited)
    s.j
    +5
    i am a Muslim, living in Australia, and i have no problem with what Japan has done and is doing. What i have a problem with is the way some people think. Not all Muslims are killers, get that out of your head. Islam is a religion of peace and whoever in their own twisted way makes our religion a religion of war, they are not considered Muslims. My community, My family and i don't consider those who kill in the name of Islam Muslims, we consider them as murderers and killers.

What Japan has done is their own choice and thoughts but let me say this, How would you feel if your religion was hated? what if Christianity or Buddhism etc was in the place of Islam?
  • s.j 2013/04/03 02:25:40
    +1
    Sadly the truth of it is there are far to few vocAl Muslims in this world speaking out against those who take the Extreme position , Typical Wahabist interpretations are far more wide spread than you seem to want to admit . And the silent majortiy of Muslims not speaking out against it only make it worse. By the way Christians and Jews have suffered more than there fair share of persecution. Especially the Jew. The point of this whole discussion centers on Intolerance. I bleieve as a Christian , to turn the other cheek , and to pray for those who abuse you, including the Muslim , Buddhist etc. No where does it allow me to treat you as a lesser being if you choose not ot believe as i do.
  • scottiau s.j 2013/05/22 20:35:33
    scottiau
    +2
    Christianity IS hated by most Muslims and we are viewed as infidels so lets clear that matter up right now. If peaceful Muslims like you claim to be are so opposed to what you refer to as "killers" in the name of Islam are so opposed to what they're doing around the world, then why don't you get together and speak out against it as a group? I've seen no such opposition or apology from any united Muslim group as yet. Until people begin to see that, people will continue to see Islam as a religion of beheadings, sharia law and murderers. That's just the way it is.
  • shadowu... scottiau 2013/05/27 18:17:09
    shadowulf.mccullough
    +1
    No offense to you personally but most of us of different faiths have our reasons to hate Christianity and Muslim faiths alike. Both rule over their own followers with fear and guilt instead of compassion and tolerance. I know that each faith has good people in their ranks it is just human nature but the message of both has strayed far from their founding principle and have taken a more convert or die mentality as a whole. Both seek total control and will not tolerate those who stray from the flock. If you need anymore examples I have one word for you Jerusalem. Three faiths have warred over possession of what each call a "Holy City" since history can remember and it still happens today.
  • Tim Froude s.j 2013/05/28 00:18:17
    Tim Froude
    +1
    On who's authority can you say that this man is not a Muslim and this man is? Where is the governing body? What Islam claims is a total solution. It says it is the absolute word of God, and any criticism of this is by definition profane. Islam is totalitarian in nature because of its absolutist claims. It seeks to convert non-Muslims, if it fails, then you kill them. That is what the prophet Muhammad (founder of Islam) did in his journey from Mecca to Medina. It preaches hatred and anti-semitic propaganda. If you are a Christian, then you have the wrong theology, if you are Hindu, you were born into the wrong culture. If you believe in Hashem, you have the wrong God. If you are on your way to a school in Israel, get ready to run for cover, because an Islam inspired regime called Hamas want to kill you with their rockets. If you are a homosexual, you cannot be a Muslim and you are going to spend necro-life in some nasty them park. If you are a women, cover yourself, you don't have an identity: you are a product of your husband's insecurity. If you are offended at female genital mutilation, you are an Islamophobe. If you are an anti-Islam campaigner, you'll need round the clock police protection. If you are a Muslim, you have divine warrant to issue death warrants on innocent cartoonists that publish satire of the prophet Muhammad because they claim a special right to be offended.
  • deadeye... Tim Froude 2013/05/30 20:35:09
    deadeye dick
    +2
    Well said Tim...well said my boy !
  • s.j Tim Froude 2013/07/23 14:16:45
    s.j
    I don't have the authority to say whose Muslim and whose not. What I'm saying is that not all Muslims think the same way just like Christians. Islam is a religion of peace. One of the biggest examples of this is Imam Hussain. He and his family were brutally murdered by Yazid who they could easily defeat but Hussain chose not to as he didn't want to kill and wanted to settle matters in peace. Hussain could have taken an army with him instead of his family in which there were many children. Another example of not all Muslims being the same is my dead friend. He was happily living his life but was killed in a bomb-blast in Pakistan that was initiated by Muslims who do not have the same views as others. Many others also lost their lives in that bomb-blast, mostly children. Islam is a religion of peace but some Muslims have a different view on things and they interpret it different. This doesn't give anyone any rights to associate those killers with other Muslims who want to live in peace. As for Muslims saying that you are born in the wrong culture, I agree that they used to say that but that was in the past, now we don't think like that. We respect all religions.
    Not all Muslims are like Hamas and that is what I have been trying to get across. We don't all have the same beliefs ...

Not all Muslims are like Hamas and that is what I have been trying to get across. We don't all have the same beliefs such as that of killing people so others don't have any rights to think that we are all the same and treat us disrespectfully.
    As for homosexuals, Christianity is also against them. Christians are opposed to them as well and that's why homosexual marriage hasn't been made legal in all Christian or Catholic countries. And here I would like to restate my point, "Not all Muslims think alike". My family and I, personally, have no problems with homosexual. Its they're lives, they live the way the want it and so therefore we respect them for that.
    Regarding the cartoon that was made about Prophet Muhammad, we did all feel offended by it. He is one of the most respected man in our religion. He is given the same amount of respect by us as Jesus is by Christians. What if an extremely disrespectful cartoon was made about Jesus? How would Christians and Catholics respond to that?
  • apple Tim Froude 2013/09/08 04:47:06
    apple
    +2
    Hello tim
    I just have one question do you know why women cover themselves?
    I will till you just in case you didn't know
    She doesn't cover for her husband, she covers for God
    And by covering herself she protects herself from getting raped, attacked, or looked at in a sexual way. Do you know that most converts choose to cover themselves. Do you know that nuns also cover themselves. Why is it when Muslim women want to protect themselves it is all of a sudden concluded that she is forced to or has no personality. Nuns cover themselves and most of them can't even get married they dedicated their lives to their church. Muslim women are given freedom through islamic ruling, freedom doesn't mean a women walking half naked. You know that most men don't have an honor allowing their wives, sisters, etc walking half naked. Do you know how many men stare at half naked women, men enjoy this view. When I go to the downtown I see men hitting on women from left to right. The women are like products to the men in the street, all a man has to do is sit for a bit and just choose his flavor, does he want to look at a white, black, asian, etc chick.
    Think about would you like your woman to be a toy to another man?
  • Zoya Zu... Tim Froude 2014/01/07 08:28:14
  • darren.... Zoya Zu... 2014/02/04 13:20:04 (edited)
    darren.raczek
    You should hear yourself, people do not chose to be gay, it's not a choise anyone would make if they could help it. As for your other babble I cannot be bothered to comment. Even your silly view about woman dressing as they want. Weather they wear a lot or a little it is up to them. They don't have men telling them they have to cover up. You really need to listers to yourself. You are just as bad as those you are defending. I only have one other thing to say. I was told that Allah is the forgiver ? If that is true and I do not say I know but...if he is. Then why don't Muslims that kill in the name of Allah ? mind their own business and let Allah forgive. If he is the forgiver then he will forgive those that Muslims have taken onto themselves to kill in his name. Mind your own bussiness and let Allah go his thing and stop doing things he has not asked you to do. Muslims need to stop killing in the name of Allah and let him do his own thing.
  • darren.... s.j 2013/05/28 12:33:45
    darren.raczek
    +3
    good to hear it... just wish the leaders of the muslim community would do the same.. if leader spoke out instead of being silent ....well ?
  • s.j darren.... 2013/07/23 14:18:28
    s.j
    The leaders of the Muslim communities do speak out but no one is willing to hear them. They are not given the same importance as Christian and Catholic leaders.

2014/04/17 21:39:57