It's Legal For Women To Go Topless In N.Y. City. Would You?

Richard 2012/08/03 12:19:53
Ya can't smoke or drink 16 oz Cokes in New York City but.....it's legal to walk around topless. Gotta love these lawmakers. So that's exactly what one woman is doing. Walking around topless. Today on MisfitWisdom, the video and the reaction of bystanders at http://misfit120.wordpress.com

Read More: http://misfit120.wordpress.com

• B@mbi 2012/08/22 14:09:40
    B@mbi
    Im saying that this should'nt really be an issue... We have created a world where women are bread to cover up...We are taught that its "bad" to show our bodies.. says who?? some lady born in the 40's... what does she know??? seriously how to kiss her husband butt and fix him some dinner????? GTHOH!!!! We deprive our men of whats perfectly natural and beautiful... But yet, we are shocked and offended when they are forced to pay $$ to see a woman's body... We get angry over a problem that we created???? sounds mighty stupid to me. If a man walks by me with his shirt off, I look.... why wouldnt I? I'm human... That's what we are "SUPPOSED" to do. I dont think that this is that big a deal.. I believe that it only offends that women that were bread to believe that your body is sacred and its your husbands temple ... Ok thats fine if your muslim, and that is your religion.... If you're just some grouchy old american hag that's set in you "world war2 ways"... you need to wake up....or just shut up, and realize that women are not slaves, and baby machines any longer.... Keep your saggy boobies in your shirts if you want to... If its legal than hey... why not let the girls out for a stroll in the park??? Lets go shopping, and speed off in our cars... wave at the old chic getting her trafic ticket as we drive away. LOL ;)
  • Erik Dean 2012/08/03 15:04:04
    Hey! It's, N.Y. So What Else Is New?
    Erik Dean
    Well, i'm not a woman, and i'm closer to York than New York, but if i was i probably would.
  • belieber_shianna 2012/08/03 12:24:15
    belieber_shianna
    i wouldn't want to lose my dignity.
  • DizziNY 2012/08/03 12:22:36 (edited)
    DizziNY
    Ok when I go visit NYC in September I am going to get the BIGGEST water jug and fill it with Iced Tea and walk around with it. I don't like soda but the jug will be dark enough where you can't tell it's not soda. I may go an visit that Nazi Mayor Bloomberg too. Will I go topless? nope, I have self respect.

2014/09/22 08:19:14