It's Been 11 Years Since the 9/11 Attacks: Is America Safer Now Than It Was Back Then?

The Big Question 2012/09/11 08:00:00
Related Topics: 9/11, America

• Dagon smartgirl 2012/09/13 04:57:58
  • smartgirl Dagon 2012/09/13 06:30:39
  • Dagon smartgirl 2012/09/13 11:51:21
  • smartgirl Dagon 2012/09/13 20:52:09
    smartgirl
    +1
    I follow the rules of karma. Don't hurt anyone. If I followed the rules I grew up with I would never dance, wear make up, wear jeans (men's clothes) or have my hair cut short. I wouldn't swear, drink and many more things. I got away from all the fear. I follow the rules of common sense and goodness and I happen to know many good muslims who follow the same rules I do. Mr. Obama's been drinking the beer lately and like I said before, he is for gay marriage. Doesn't sound like a good muslim boy to me.
  • Dagon smartgirl 2012/09/13 21:23:31
  • SunShine smartgirl 2012/09/14 02:52:57
    SunShine
    +1
    his father and his family and his brothers in Kenya are all muslims..you are very mistaken.
  • FairLady Dagon 2012/09/13 02:10:19
    FairLady
    +4
    So very well said. Thank you Dagon.
  • $$*gat*... smartgirl 2012/09/13 01:48:11
    $$*gat*$$ BL39
    +2
    I will stand with the muslims if the political winds turn in am ugly direction... From
    One of his hate whitey books
  • smartgirl $$*gat*... 2012/09/13 02:03:09
    smartgirl
    They were there to supposedly to protect the muslims of Iraq. Something Mr. Bush started. I too would stand with the muslim people who are not radicals who just want to have what you and I want. A peaceful life for us and our children. I have many friends who are muslim. It's all part of living in a multicultural country. I would rather get along and not waste my precious energy hating someone I don't even know. BTW I am agnostic but I believe in freedom of religion. Seems to me too many "religious" radicals in your country want to dictate to everyone how to think and act. I personally believe in being the best person I can.
  • FairLady smartgirl 2012/09/12 20:30:06 (edited)
    FairLady
    +7
    SG , he is 100% muslim. His huge gravitation to Islam says it all. His hate to Israel says it all. I don't care what's writtenen in his birth papers. He is 100% radical muslim. He got his radical indonesian father's genes.

BTW.. if you are smart, you should not believe his birth certificate. The Israelis are at the top of the technology and they said his certif. is a fake.
  • smartgirl FairLady 2012/09/13 01:57:17
    smartgirl
    Sorry. All rambling with no proof.
  • freethi... smartgirl 2012/09/13 13:20:55
    freethinker
    +2
    go to youtube and see all the times He Admitted he Is Muslim!
  • FairLady freethi... 2012/09/13 16:33:28
    FairLady
    +3
    @free... WHY are liberals so blind?? WHY don't they bother to research and know the truth?
    I watched a couple of videos where he said "I am one of them".
  • Cindy64... FairLady 2012/09/14 03:07:44 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Because my dear they NEVER WHAT TO SEE THE TRUTH OF THE TRUE FACTS AND KNOW THAT THEY ARE WRONG !! LIBS in my book are this only... liberals are commies
  • FairLady Cindy64... 2012/09/14 17:12:36
    FairLady
    +1
    I agree dear. I so agree.
  • Cindy64... FairLady 2012/09/15 04:19:13
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you dear. :-)
  • FairLady Cindy64... 2012/09/18 00:28:39
    FairLady
    +1
    Welcome, my friend. :-)
  • Cindy64... FairLady 2012/09/18 03:31:37
  • smartgirl freethi... 2012/09/13 20:54:19
    smartgirl
    I went to Youtube and saw a very edited version of his words. He has background in islam. He doesn't deny it but the youtube was very carefully edited and I didn't once hear him say he is muslim.
  • Pearlie... smartgirl 2012/09/13 21:54:45
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +9
    I am a former Democrat , I could not vote for Obama cause he slept in a racist Church for 20 years and he is a Muslim...He says he is a Muslim and I believe him. It is hard for him to say the word terrorist...He is a Muslim.
    I am not a racist, I have black friends and family too.
    I was called a racist cause I didn't vote for Obama.

Go see the Movie 2016.....YOU will learn the true Obama.
    God help us all...
  • FairLady Pearlie... 2012/09/14 00:12:16
    FairLady
    +6
    Awww.... beautifully said, sweetie. Bravo!
    You are the best!
    Love ya,
    L.
  • Pearlie... FairLady 2012/09/14 03:48:15
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    Some people just don't get it......Glad they don't live in the USA. Love you too. I am so happy I am on the right side...I think I was a conservative all along, just was a democrat cause of my parents .
    Thank God I saw the light....
    Hugs
  • smartgirl Pearlie... 2012/09/14 01:12:32
    smartgirl
    I still don't get why you think he is a muslim. He doesn't behave like a good muslim. It is simply your opinion
  • Pearlie... smartgirl 2012/09/14 03:44:33
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    FROM HIS OWN LIPS, CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE.
  • smartgirl Pearlie... 2012/09/14 04:08:42
    smartgirl
    I did. I saw the versions where he says what you want me to hear and it is cut off before he finishes his thought. Looked up the whole thing and it was totally different. so what if he praises the muslims for their accomplishments in history. It's better to try and build a positive relationship. Peace is preferable to war. I would hate to be a muslim in your country. Here in Toronto we all get along just fine in spite of our differences. Like I said before Obama does not preach the ideals of a muslim. He said he endorses same sex marriage, he agrees with a woman's right to choose and he drinks for Christ's sake. None of my muslim friends agree with any of that. Even the moderate ones. so I listened to the whole video when he say's my muslim faith. In your version the video stops after he says my muslim faith. conveniently I might add.He is talking about mudslinging and how John Macaine did not use his past to mudsling. He does not say he is currently muslim but Christian. You all delete out what you don't want people to hear. Grasping at straws as usual. I am sure many of you hated him the minute he was elected. Back then it was all over the internet how he was building concentration camps for evangelical christians. Next he was going to pull all religious tv radio. Some of you actually believed this. Moronic. None of that happened or was ever going to happen. You only see what you want to see.
  • SunShine Pearlie... 2012/09/14 02:23:54
    SunShine
    +3
    great comment Pearl
  • Pearlie... SunShine 2012/09/14 03:48:36
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    Thanks, Some people just don't get it...
  • FairLady smartgirl 2012/09/14 00:14:20
    FairLady
    +5
    Please read Pearlie's message carefully and think to yourself: AM I AS SMART AS PEARLIE, OR AM i A DUMB BRAINLESS LIBERAL THAT DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE EXCEPT BIASED MEDIA?
    Make your decision.
  • smartgirl FairLady 2012/09/14 01:11:41
    smartgirl
    It all depends on what you call biased. I would certainly say that Fox News it biased. I'm sorry for the comments about your grammar. That was mean. But listen girl about the polls. Obama is 5 points ahead as of today.
  • FairLady smartgirl 2012/09/14 01:46:02
    FairLady
    +3
    Hell with all the national polls... this is to go by: http://www.washingtontimes.co...

Economic model accurately predicted last 8 presidents, and it shows Romney's victory in Nov.

Read on.
  • SunShine smartgirl 2012/09/14 02:38:35
    SunShine
    +2
    You are missing a lot of information and that is obvious by your comments.. I am a researcher.. I started in 2008 to support Obama.. and therefore started to research his background and history.. a few things I can tell you that are facts.. and the reason why I quit supporting him and started to support Hillary Clinton. First, he is a liar.. big time.. he lies with a straight face better than anyone I have ever seen.. he is a racist as is his wife, he and his wife are both marxists/communists..he is anti-American, he is a bi sexual and he says he is a muslim..
    All of this I can prove.. and during my research discovered that Hillary is not much better than he is.. I left the party and am now an Independent.
    As for Fox news.. of all the media in this country, they are perhaps the only or one of very few that are a bit balanced.. that give both sides of the story.. none of the usual media do that.. you would be wise to research first and then make statements..
    As for polls, as of this morning, the presidential poll had them one point apart.. but fear not.. Obama will not win re-election no matter what the polls say..
    You can chose to believe me or not.. but at least do your own research if you know how.. learn the truth.. that is the only reason for my research is to find truth... nothing else matters.
  • Pearlie... SunShine 2012/09/14 03:52:05
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    Great comments...Hope she reads it....Thanks.
    If Obama was so hot, why is he not higher up in the polls, after all he has the Obama media, the Hollywood libs, Rap singers and etc..
    If Romney was so bad why is he up in some polls and tie with Obama.
    Obama had neg ads all over the place and it back fired on him.

Romney will win. Reagan was in the same boat and he won by a landslide ....woo hoo
  • Cindy64... FairLady 2012/09/14 03:17:30 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Fairlady..... I sent this to the LIB (not) smartgirl......
    Obama was raised Muslim, father Muslim, went through a Muslim school and went through all of that.
    Obama was brought up Muslim were extensively explored and debunked when he was running for president in 2007.The News media hid all of this when he ran in 2008! The CBN executive cited a passage from Obama’s 2006 autobiography, "The Audacity of Hope" in which Obama noted he first went to a Catholic school and then to a predominantly Muslim school while living in Indonesia from ages 6 to 10. it is pointed to an excerpt from a 2009 speech Obama made at Cairo University in which the president said his father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims. Muslim ancestors means Obama himself was Muslim . The "seed of Islam" passes from the father to Obama! Obama’s neighbors while he was in Indonesia indicate he attended a mosque with his stepfather. A March, 2007 story in the Chicago Tribune said that when Obama was attending 4th grade,would spend hours studying Islam .
    Even the passage from "Audacity of Hope" shows the president’s Muslim upbringing !
    Obama was raised Muslim!! Obama’s own writings, independent biographies and news articles show he went to an Indonesian school where most of the children were M...
    Obama was raised Muslim!! Obama’s own writings, independent biographies and news articles show he went to an Indonesian school where most of the children were Muslim and there are accounts that he sometimes attended a mosque with his Islamic stepfather. But there is evidence that the president was a practicing Muslim raised in the faith.! How inconvenient for Barack Obama. His own brother Malik confirms that Obama was raised Muslim. This only adds to a mounting body of evidence that Barack Obama lied when he denied having been raised Muslim: Melanie Phillips is the most recent commentator to draw attention to the massive body of evidence that leaves no doubt that Barak Hussein Obama was born a Muslim (Islam is patrilineal) and raised a Muslim (so registered in school, acknowledging attending Islamic classes, reported accompanying his step-father to the mosque, and able to recite the Koran in the original Arabic.
    in 2008 Reuven Koret, Aaron Klein and Daniel Pipes have previously pointed to the attempts by Obama and his campaign to conceal the candidate's Muslim background. The well documented evidence draws upon the on-the-ground interviews by researchers in Indonesia and Kenya, published quotations of Obama's childhood friends and his school records, as well as the candidate's own autobiography. Obama is a muslim!! if he is such a Christian as you think he is why he did SHUN the National Day of Prayer .... he has cancelled the National Day of Prayer that is held at the white house every year ."In June 2007 (then) Presidential Candidate Barack Obama declared that the USA Was no longer a Christian nation. This year President Obama canceled the 21st annual National Day of Prayer ceremony at the White House!!.. ...BUT OH HOW OBAMA HONORED THE MUSLIM DAY OF the holy month of Ramadan is one of the holiest days of the year of the Muslims!!!! I told her to .....Wake up FOOL!!
  • Pearlie... Cindy64... 2012/09/14 03:53:23
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    Great comment Cindy....YOu are right Obama is proud to be a Muslim cause he is one.
  • Cindy64... Pearlie... 2012/09/14 03:58:17
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you my dear just stating the TRUE FACTS !! Yes so TRUE Obama-slime is a proud muslim!!
  • SunShine smartgirl 2012/09/14 02:29:03 (edited)
    SunShine
    +1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch_...

there is no DISCLAIMER ON THIS ONE.. LISTEN TO IT.
  • SunShine smartgirl 2012/09/14 02:54:53
    SunShine
    +1
    of course it is edited ..there are several conversations here where he discusses his muslim faith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_...
  • Cindy64... smartgirl 2012/09/14 03:14:43 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    please Go see the Movie 2016.....YOU will learn the TRUE Obama. I dare you TO SEE IT prove us wrong then. 2016 is in part in Obama's OWN WORDS!! ...READ THIS ALSO.........
    Obama was raised Muslim!! Obama’s own writing...
    in 2008 Reuven Koret, Aaron Klein and Daniel Pipes have previously pointed to the attempts by Obama and his campaign to conceal the candidate's Muslim background. The well documented evidence draws upon the on-the-ground interviews by researchers in Indonesia and Kenya, published quotations of Obama's childhood friends and his school records, as well as the candidate's own autobiography. Obama is a muslim!! if he is such a Christian as you think he is why he did SHUN the National Day of Prayer .... he has cancelled the National Day of Prayer that is held at the white house every year ."In June 2007 (then) Presidential Candidate Barack Obama declared that the USA Was no longer a Christian nation. This year President Obama canceled the 21st annual National Day of Prayer ceremony at the White House!!.. ...BUT OH HOW OBAMA HONORED THE MUSLIM DAY OF the holy month of Ramadan is one of the holiest days of the year of the Muslims!!!! Wake up FOOL!!
  • FairLady smartgirl 2012/09/13 16:37:05 (edited)
    FairLady
    +5
    "no proof" because you simply do not care to know and SEE the proof, OK? The videos with BO saying about his Muslim religion are all over the Internet. That is HIS own voice, you understand? One can not photoshop the human's voice.
    I suggest you open your eyes wide and get yourself more educated. Don't embarrass yourself by being so ignorant.

The reason you liberals are so blinds because you simply hate to know the truth. Those dems who keep their eyes wide open FIND the truth when they want.
  • smartgirl FairLady 2012/09/13 20:55:33

2014/07/28 10:43:14