It was Zimmerman that said..."they always get away with it"....

Manuel 2012/07/09 20:27:22
Related Topics: Opinions, Zimmerman
Zimmerman said..."they always get away with it"....

What was he talking about when he said that?
Any opinions out there on what he meant by saying this ?

• Prime Time Lime 2012/07/09 20:32:25
    Prime Time Lime
    +5
    Ironically he is probably talking about himself.Murders,like himself get away with murder on a legal technicallity.

• mysc 2013/06/28 23:23:11
    mysc
    +3
    i want to know too, was it rape, murder, stealing, or trayvonn should not have been in a vicinity where his color was not white. did he steal the bag of items he had from the store who was george protecting or protecting his neighborhood fromtrayvonn what was it
  • Pinball Wizard 2012/07/11 10:22:59
    Pinball Wizard
    Blacks
  • Manuel Pinball... 2012/07/12 05:38:10
    Manuel
    half whites...?
  • jujunme 2012/07/10 18:20:26
    jujunme
    +1
    His full comment was these "a-holes always get away" which in my opinion is as racist a remark as anyone could make.He profiled Martin, wrongly assumed he was "up to no good" and pursued him for no other reason than his color and his clothing.His mindset was as obvious as the day is long and his motive was to take the law into his own hands by detaining Martin then when the going got rough he took the cowards way out and shot him.
  • Manuel jujunme 2012/07/10 18:31:22
    Manuel
    well now you will be labelled a racist for thinking like that...
  • jujunme Manuel 2012/07/10 18:37:04
    jujunme
    +1
    People can label me any way they wish but, i am no racist i have an opinion just as anyone else does and since i happen to be white anyone thinking i may be racist is just ignorant.
  • Manuel jujunme 2012/07/10 18:48:56
    Manuel
    I heard you....
  • jujunme Manuel 2012/07/10 20:10:28
    jujunme
    +1
    You see Manuel, people that support Zimmerman can't understand why anyone, especially if they're white can stand up for Trayvon Martin in their opinion, we as white people should view him as a "thug" like they do and for no other reason except that he is black. and it doesn't matter to them that the one who shot him just might be a vigilante murderer who stalked an innocent teenager for no good reason. they will never see it that way nor see that justice is for ALL people no matter what their color. they believe Zimmerman to be innocent for the wrong reasons and most of them know it. My only agenda is to see that if this guy is as guilty as i believe he is, justice may be served for Martin and his family and it doesn't matter one bit what color he was.
  • Manuel jujunme 2012/07/11 00:40:52 (edited)
    Manuel
    I know that. honesty...You are right. But your throwing out a sword with a sharp point. So they avoid you and chalk you up as a race baiter......and I telling them to fall on their own swords...Because I am purposely keeping your " truth " out of it to show them..they really are the RACISTS....

I created this post to bring out those people that want to come on here and say Zimmerman did the right thing...I try to shed light to them without turning it into a racist thing...but what I found out was when I point out the real issues without using race...they use the race card...they are the ones telling me Zimmerman is only locked up and having a trail because of racism...I laugh...and say...why are you bring race into it?.. Then they just go on and on...with total nonsense...go ahead ; please read some of these conversations I been having here and other posts I put up on this topic...you will see that. and yet they are all in denial of being a race card player...

And I even have some Security and law enforcement people agreeing with a lot that I said... but the thick headed average right wing person will not agree with any logical thing I pointed out...I'm outraged!
  • jujunme Manuel 2012/07/11 19:37:06
    jujunme
    +1
    I know how you feel .but, don't you see?, people like this will NEVER admit to who and what they are no matter how obvious it is to others. Even when they make out and out statements like in this particular case calling Trayvon a "thug" or stating he deserved to be killed, disgraceful things like that.They believe anything Zimmerman says not because they know him or think he's a great guy, it's only because the victim in this case was black so he must have started the confrontation since good ole George was just doing his job.and funny part is we, who want justice and nothing more are called the racists, unbelievable!
  • Manuel jujunme 2012/07/12 05:41:48 (edited)
    Manuel
    that's about the size of it...o that thug trying to hurt that law biting citizen,,, they created and own the race card...
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/07/10 05:14:12
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    His MySpace page sheds light on that. He saw Travon and decided he was GONNA get him... 'cuz they ALWAYS get away. Who cares if HE didn't do anything and was in a neighborhood he had every right to be in. The OTHERS got away and Trayvon was a good enough target.

myspace sheds light travon gonna cuz cares neighborhood trayvon target
  • Manuel FAWKES'... 2012/07/10 05:27:08
    Manuel
    well that does put racism into Zimmerman's character...
  • FAWKES'... Manuel 2012/07/10 05:29:30
  • Manuel FAWKES'... 2012/07/10 18:32:02
    Manuel
    yup...but now they will say your a racist....
  • FAWKES'... Manuel 2012/07/11 00:15:49
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    Its OK I'm safe. The gun-totin' rednecks here haven't figured out what race he is yet.
  • Manuel FAWKES'... 2012/07/11 00:43:44
    Manuel
    lol...o my God!....look out here they come.....
  • Razoreye001 2012/07/09 22:58:39
    Razoreye001
    +1
    Probably his justification for shooting Trayvon to himself.
  • Manuel Razorey... 2012/07/10 02:06:02
  • All American 2012/07/09 22:13:46
    All American
    They do, and we can't let them get away with it again.
  • Manuel All Ame... 2012/07/10 02:06:15
    Manuel
    o no
  • All Ame... Manuel 2012/07/10 12:24:06
    All American
    +1
    "o no" Where's Mr. Bill when you need him?

mr bill
  • Manuel All Ame... 2012/07/10 18:32:50
    Manuel
    +1
    lol...love that character...did you?
  • All Ame... Manuel 2012/07/10 21:45:42
    All American
    He sure had a rough life, didn't he.
  • Manuel All Ame... 2012/07/11 00:44:16
    Manuel
    lol.....
  • Jester M.S. 2012/07/09 21:10:50
    Jester M.S.
    The speculation and wishful thinking by the peanut gallery on this case is nauseating. Agenda driven people on both sides get on my last nerve. Let the man stand trail and let the judicial system work.

Its as if people think they will get some sort of validation for their belief system based upon a court ruling in Florida that the national media would not give a rats ass about if race were not involved.

They will receive no such validation, except a talking point on a website.
  • Manuel Jester ... 2012/07/09 21:12:34
    Manuel
    this is not about the trail...this post is for people's opinions...if you don't have an opinion...then kindly move on...
  • Jester ... Manuel 2012/07/09 21:14:12
    Jester M.S.
    +1
    That is my opinion, and its certainly relevant to the discussion.
  • Manuel Jester ... 2012/07/10 02:07:52
    Manuel
    okay...race is not involved....
  • Jester ... Manuel 2012/07/10 02:12:30
    Jester M.S.
    +1
    Of course it is, otherwise we would not even be having this discussion because nobody would care.
  • Manuel Jester ... 2012/07/10 03:30:37
    Manuel
    what because by Zimmerman profiling a kid because he was black?
  • Jester ... Manuel 2012/07/10 03:35:50
    Jester M.S.
    +2
    First off, I work in law enforcement, so I do not play speculation game. If that is your preference, talk to somebody else. I realize you might have an agenda here, and that is fine, but the evidence will be evaluated by a judge and jury and you have no earthy idea what was in that mans head that night.

Are you claiming omnipotent powers, or do you just want a guilty verdict to give you some kind of moral victory?

Once again, let the professionals do their jobs and you can read about it from the media when its all over.
  • Manuel Jester ... 2012/07/10 03:44:22
    Manuel
    First off, I work in law enforcement, so I do not play speculation game

Your the only one playing them here dude...you said it's`a race thing...If that is your preference, YOU talk to somebody else.
  • Jester ... Manuel 2012/07/10 03:47:40
    Jester M.S.
    +2
    Of course its race. If both of these individuals were black, it would not be reported.

There are (on average) 40-50 homicides everyday in the US, and this one has precedence in the eyes of the media why?

Its not that difficult to deduce sir.
  • Jester ... Jester ... 2012/07/10 03:48:34
    Jester M.S.
    +1
    Oh, and if you are also really a cop, you have an unusual attitude for one.
  • Manuel Jester ... 2012/07/10 03:56:24
    Manuel
    what you have a great one?
  • Jester ... Manuel 2012/07/10 04:02:08
    Jester M.S.
    +1
    I am a Sheriff's Deputy, and we do not get many on the watch rotation making wild speculation and hanging on the every word of the media on high profile cases much, not even the ones in our own jurisdiction.

So yes, I would consider it unusual.
  • Manuel Jester ... 2012/07/10 04:12:53
  • Jester ... Manuel 2012/07/10 04:16:15
    Jester M.S.
    +1
    Read the police reports from the officers at the scene. I assume they did teach you that at the police academy right?

Then go from there. We have this thing called evidence in law enforcement, perhaps you have heard of it?
  • Manuel Jester ... 2012/07/10 04:53:32
    Manuel
    it's just Zimmerman's word against a dead kid...and the officers didn't do a proper investigation... and the evidence is very shaky.

For instance...Zimmerman says when he was getting back into his truck, it was at that moment that Martin attacked him...but the report also has Zimmerman's truck no where near the scene of where the fight took place.

Zimmerman has on police report that his head was slammed 7 times onto the concrete side walk, but has no fracture or broken part of his skull. just cuts that were bleeding ..nor any kind of rock crumbs and chalk like dust from the side walk were found in those cuts or on his head and body and clothes .

But he has grass stains. And it was proved later that his head never hit the side walk...the fight was all on the grass.

And he chased Martin with out reason...so that proved in my book the kid wasn't a death threat. And when he lost him...he hunted for him...I really believe if Zimmerman didn't have his 9 mil...he would have never chased the kid to begin with.

This is the problem when private citizens carry a gun and try to act like an officer of the law. They do not realize that it is dangerous work and takes years of experience dealing with the public.

Plus police training takes up to 6 months of training which you know...3 of those ...

Plus police training takes up to 6 months of training which you know...3 of those months are done out in the streets with a real police officer watching how a rookie performs in real situations with strangers and corrects all the wrong things he or she does...if they keep doing to many wrong things over in those 3 months...there history...the job is not for them...

Zimmerman is a person that crossed a line between people of security and public trust...no way can he become a police officer. ...

2014/09/03 05:22:35