It is time to ostracize Obama supporters

Yankee Traveler 2012/11/11 23:05:05

A vote for Obama is a vote for theft, imprisonment and murder. He says so himself, through his signing of the National Defense Authorization Act.

http://youtu.be/lLgTX3AsnE0

We have tried legally, in State courts, Federal courts and the United States Supreme Court to stop his ongoing illegal behavior, all to no avail. US Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is on video record responding to a question about a President having to be a natural born citizen, he said, "We're avoiding that issue."

Dozens of lawsuits to answer his legal status to hold the office of President have been corruptly thrown out without hearing the evidence.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona performed a six month investigation into Obama's supposed birth certificate and his draft registration notice and concluded that both documents are forgeries.

The problem seeking answers to the truth of who and what Obama is, is that the entire US Congress, all 50 Secretaries of State and most Governors are complicit in the fraud known as Obama. A reasonable result of convicting Obama for his various crimes would be that all of these people would have to be tried as co-conspirators. And that would destroy "The Full Faith and Trust" of the United States of America. So maybe it is correct that we do not put Obama on trial and drop him in some hell hole for the rest of his life.
Obama supporters have had 4 years to learn who and what Obama is. They refuse to look at evidence and can only respond with threats, insults and ridicule. Three weeks of education before the election will not educate them to do what is best for our country. So, forget them.

By supporting Obama, they are wholeheartedly advocating that many of us be put in jail and/or murdered, with no charges filed, no evidence, no witnesses, no lawyers and no trial by our peers. They are promoting the destruction of the American economy, less employment, more foreclosures, more taxpayer money being spent on insane projects that are designed to fail for all but the promoters. They fight for more illegal wars and the senseless murders of innocent civilians in far away countries. They lie to us and they threaten us with physical harm. They won't be happy until they have seen us lose everything we have worked and fought for.

Obama supporters insist on destroying all that is good and decent in this world.

We can survive and prosper very well without Obama supporters. But without us to support their morally corrupt lifestyles, they will perish. So, forget them.

Obamacare is a lie, it is diabolical and it does have a "Death Panel". Un-elected employees will determine whether or not a person gets treatment, with the only qualification being: Cost to the government. By supporting Obama, his supporters are forcing us into a painful life and an early grave.

There are two words that dominate any conversation about Obama: Liar and [Derogatory expletive denoting a no good dirty rotten low life scoundrel person of color]

Good, decent, honest, patriotic Americans have been called racist so many times these past four years that it has become a non-word, gaining no reaction. Obama and his supporters have played the race card so many times that the deck is out of cards. It's a new game. We don't care what they think. We don't care if they are offended and we don't care if they lose their taxpayer paid for goodies.

We have tried every legal avenue and every legal remedy to at least ask the question of who and what Obama is. His supporters have turned over every slimy rock, used every dirty trick in the book, screamed every lie that comes to their syphilitic minds, ignored and abused every law, to shut us up. We're still standing and will continue to fight, to make America once again the great industrious and compassionate nation it always was before Obama.

As Mr. Bill Whittle said at a rally in Los Angeles recently, "We beat the most powerful military on Earth in our revolutionary war, we beat the British again in 1812, we beat the rebels in the Civil War, we beat the Nazi machine and the Japanese in WWII, we beat the communists all over the World and we are going to beat these Marxist bastards." He is referring to Obama supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBhDvri3KO0&feature;=related

And yes, we will beat them. We always have. So forget them.

In Our Bible, in Proverbs 29:9, it is written that when an intelligent man has a disagreement with an ignorant man, the ignorant man will rage and laugh and will not stop. We have all experienced that reaction from Obama supporters. So, forget them.

Forget them and forget the courts and forget the law. There is no law in America now. Obama's administration has proven that time and again.

Most people know that Obama has tried repeatedly to divide this country by race and by class. We don't care anymore. They can live on their side of the tracks and we will live on ours. We are not going to lower our standards to appease their selfish greedy little minds. They have to rise up to our standards or they can suffer.

The black people in this country have had 45 years of handouts, benefits, free toys, affirmative action, more Rights than white people, less performance standards than white counterparts and they are not maturing into productive members of society. 70% of black babies are bastards. Their fathers deserted their mothers.

Democrats voted against freeing slaves, voted against giving them the right to vote, voted against Civil Rights in the 1960s. Republicans voted for all of that.

Obama is an Affirmative Action President. It doesn't work. He is the prime example that it doesn't work. The woman we are supposed to believe is his wife is an Affirmative Action lawyer who lost her license to practice law in 1993. Her Princeton thesis is pure racist anti-white ravings of someone so out of touch with reality that it can only be described as bizarre, even though it is whites who created her path to go to an Ivy League university.

So forget them. No more freebies from us. No more insults from them. No more favors from us. No more filthy talk from them.

Just forget the Obama supporters. Don't talk to them. Don't do business with them. Don't buy from them and don't sell to them. Don't cut their grass, clean their houses, fix their cars or fix their bodies. Don't even acknowledge they exist. Let them die.

Whether it is co-workers, friends or family members, ignore them, ostracize them and write them off your list.

I have notified everyone I know, family and friends alike, that if they tell me they are going to vote for Obama or if they tell me after the election they voted for Obama, win or lose, I will cease all relations with them. Just set your own, "Don't ask, don't tell rules".

These people hate us more than we hate them. They despise us.

By their vote for Obama, they are condemning us to a life with less money, less freedoms, loss of our God given Rights, loss of our freedom and a very real and present danger of losing our lives. Anyone who votes for Obama is an enemy of America, an enemy of the American people and an enemy of American ideals. They are traitors.

An ignorant person can be educated. A person who is determined to not be educated can only be educated with a baseball bat across the forehead. Few among us will instruct them in that fashion. So, just forget them.

Condemn them to a life without you. Let them earn a living on someone else's money.

http://english.pravda.ru/

• Todd Parsons 2012/11/11 23:09:49
    Todd Parsons
    +18
    Don't worry ....their time is coming.... once the bottom drops out, they'll be swearing they never voted for him.

• hippie.chic (>‿◠)✌ 2012/11/15 01:55:54
    hippie.chic (>‿◠)✌
    +1
    You have made very valid points and I agree with you 100%. Thanks for posting.

This pic says a lot about how we all feel.

standup
  • robert 2012/11/15 01:11:36
    robert
    +2
    I think we should boycott all liberal businesses and enterprises
  • Yankee ... robert 2012/11/15 10:26:56
    Yankee Traveler
    which would be what? Hahahahahaha!!! The federal government and all entitlement entities...as i see it
  • robert Yankee ... 2012/11/15 14:13:29
    robert
    +2
    Wells fargo was one of his biggest donors..all of hollywood.. google...apple... all these liberal do gooders should lose business from conservatives..
  • robert robert 2012/11/15 14:19:42
    robert
    +2
    We shouldnt buy from major advertisers on msnbc and the company that puts that filth on cable.
  • Yankee Traveler 2012/11/15 00:12:19
  • Semper Fi 2012/11/13 19:53:48
    Semper Fi
    +1
    Our government knows very well that we the divided people, as numerous as we may be, are nothing but sheep to be herded, sheared, and butchered as they so choose.
  • Yankee ... Semper Fi 2012/11/13 22:57:10
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    Thanx for that cheery note Semper Fi!!!...hahahahahaha!!!
  • Semper Fi Yankee ... 2012/11/13 23:06:10
    Semper Fi
    +1
    HA! Well, that's how I am beginning to feel lately, Yankee. The place has gone to hell!
  • Yankee ... Semper Fi 2012/11/14 10:17:44
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    Don't let it affect you, don't play into it! Just live your life and let those that bring this upon us to live in their own self imposed hell!
  • Semper Fi Yankee ... 2012/11/14 14:39:22
    Semper Fi
    +2
    I am bracing for things to worsen. If they don't, so be it. If they improve, good for us.. But I have not an ounce of confidence in this president, his administration, and this Congress.. Pretty bad odds I'd say.
  • Yankee ... Semper Fi 2012/11/14 23:28:18
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    well you're doing better than I am.........you referred to the dictator as president, something I haven't done nor will I. I haven't capitalized his name either and won't. I also won't listen to him in any form of media if it is under my control.
  • Semper Fi Yankee ... 2012/11/14 23:43:18
    Semper Fi
    +2
    It's going to be a long four years my friend. Let's hope for a miracle anyway.
  • Yankee ... Semper Fi 2012/11/14 23:48:27
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    Sure is but i'm not going to let these wing nutz bring me down. I choose to laugh at these losers because they all think that what is going to happen is not going to happen to them for being such faithful obamabots
  • Tasine Semper Fi 2012/11/15 00:49:57
    Tasine
    +2
    Know what, Semper Fi? All of us have our miracles - each other. What does the other side have? Obama and a bunch of street thugs! In addition to each other, we also have RIGHT on our side. They have NOTHING that is comforting.
  • Yankee ... Semper Fi 2012/11/15 00:12:44
  • Alacrity 2012/11/13 02:37:45 (edited)
    Alacrity
    +1
    The November 8 th broadcast of AFTER WORD by Rachel Maddow, and the following program THE LAST WORD by Lawrence O'Donnell, was again a blistering criticism of the Republicans and their recent presidential campaign. Maddow and then O'Donnell were right on the mark, saying how extra-ordinarily the Team Romney believed they were going to win by a landslide--because they only listened to themselves, as in an echo chamber, all they reflected was their own puffed-up words. They have been shocked witless, it was said... dumbfounded. As was forecast, they will "get what they deserve."

The DJIA fell by 313 points, yesterday. Was it because of the election of Obama, and the realization that Romney won't be able to forgive the greed of Wall Street swindlers. and with the election of Obama, they may not get away with so much.

Oh My Gosh! What will become of us all? Then, I believe we must live, love, laugh and be happy!!! And,Oscar Wilde said it well, "Life is too important to take seriously."
  • Tasine Alacrity 2012/11/15 00:53:41
    Tasine
    +2
    "Oh My Gosh! What will become of us all?" I suspect you will figure it out within a very few short months - what the rest of us have known since day one of this travesty the DNC and its minions have served up to us.
  • Alacrity 2012/11/13 02:25:18
    Alacrity
    Isn't the internet wonderful? You can now easily shop around for anything that matches your version of the truth and there's no need to follow good journalistic methods if you are just writing a blog. No need to fact check, no need for proof before something is published, no need for retractions.

If in doubt just make it look like a question by adding a ? at the end. Labeling something as the Truth on a blog doesn't make it true even if it's repeated a thousand times.

The first thing they have to do is to demonize the big media outlets, I must admit they've done a good job there. Even Fox have called other outlets as MSM which now translates as anything showing any Liberal leanings or even airing their point of view.

The information age is over. Welcome to the disinformation age.
    The main casualty here is the truth.
    "The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."
    --Josph Goebbels, Nazi propaganda minister
  • Alacrity 2012/11/13 02:09:39
    Alacrity
    That's what some folks said about Social Security--and Medicare--and Medicaid--only more dramatic language. Your argument(s) against Obama are malarkey--an old Irish word--and I quote Bill Biden.
  • Rabbit 2012/11/12 20:19:19
    Rabbit
    +2
    I feel sorry for all the "useful idiots". The left (democrats) are being used by their masters and will be thrown under the bus when they're no longer needed...or worst.

• Racefish 2012/11/12 17:13:28
    Racefish
    +4
    "By their vote for Obama, they are condemning us to a life with less money, less freedoms, loss of our God given Rights, loss of our freedom and a very real and present danger of losing our lives."

The funny thing is they're in the same lifeboat. Who are they going to blame for that???
  • Tasine 2012/11/12 16:52:10 (edited)
    Tasine
    +5
    Never in my life have I read a more true or a more beautiful piece of writing. It is totally on target and there is not a single word within it that I disagree with. Isn't it pathetic that we must read a Pravda article to read truth? But the last best thing I ever read, I also found in Pravda.

Re the suggestion to simply ignore the left, I have done that to a large extent for the past 40 years. I will not willingly and knowingly buy any product or pay to see or read any thing produced by anyone on the left. I think Barbra Streisand has a most beautiful voice and delivery, but I will not listen to her music - she's a flaming and quite ignorant socialist and I won't support her in any way. Ditto with every other entertainer, athlete, media person, teacher, lawyer, doctor, instructor, tax person, law enforcer, politician.

Family who are liberal - I don't shun them and don't argue with them. I merely tolerate them. I don't visit them - if they desire my company, they visit me. Guess what? Our guests consist almost exclusively of friends, not family.

I may or may not "ignore" these humanoids. They have a hard time dealing with ridicule that gets through their thick skulls to their teeny brains, and I do get more satisfaction from ridiculing them than I do from ignoring t...

I may or may not "ignore" these humanoids. They have a hard time dealing with ridicule that gets through their thick skulls to their teeny brains, and I do get more satisfaction from ridiculing them than I do from ignoring them. However, when "it" hits the fan, will I help them? LOL. NO! I WILL NOT! There IS such a thing as being too stupid for one's own good!

Thanks for such a great post! Hope to see more like this one!

congratulations
  • Yankee ... Tasine 2012/11/13 10:18:37
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    The only way I can find truthful anything is in foreign medias......
  • Bastion 2012/11/12 15:03:43 (edited)
    Bastion
    +7
    If you're going to "ostracize Obama supporters", you're going to get pretty lonely.

But That's OK - we won't miss you. We're too busy rebuilding a nation.

huge obama crowd
  • rushPUB... Bastion 2012/11/12 15:13:55
  • Tasine Bastion 2012/11/12 16:57:06
    Tasine
    +6
    That you are. A dictatorship with Marxist leanings, with just a tad of Sharia thrown in for good measure. Enjoy it while you can. Every time it's tried, it has failed.

We have learned a LOT with this administration. We have learned who the enemy is and who supports America's enemies - and it isn't Russia nor the taliban - it is ignorance and hate. The American left. Way to go!!
  • Aqua Su... Tasine 2012/11/12 17:53:09
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +7
    You're right and it would've been more accurate for IT to say they were too busy destroying America instead of rebuilding anything.
  • Bastion Tasine 2012/11/12 18:00:18
    Bastion
    +2
    Yes, it IS the ignorance and hate.

Yours.

It's also the raging blindness, because you don't even see it's YOURS.

Everyone else does.
  • rushPUB... Tasine 2012/11/13 02:30:59
    rushPUBIKkklans Suck
    Source ANY of the crap coming from your keyboard or lobotomise yourself with a cake mixer.

111
  • Yankee ... Tasine 2012/11/15 00:13:24
  • Tasine Yankee ... 2012/11/15 00:31:42
    Tasine
    +1
    Good video! Did you read some of the naysayers' comments following it? Some good, but some disgustingly stupid.
  • Yankee ... Tasine 2012/11/15 00:35:05
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    Pass it around Tasine!!
  • Tasine Yankee ... 2012/11/15 00:35:59
    Tasine
    +1
    Will do!!!
  • Aqua Su... Bastion 2012/11/12 17:55:22
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +4
    You can't rebuild a nation with a POTUS who destroyed it in the first place. If you had a bar-b-que fire, you'd probably throw gas on it instead of water, geez. Your kind are not only dangerous to their country but dangerous to themselves!
  • Bastion Aqua Su... 2012/11/12 18:13:51
    Bastion
    +3
    Everyone in the world, and the better part of America, know you're wrong.

The only ones, in the whole world, who think the America right wing has a clue, are themselves.

The Republican party will now throw a fit, try to destroy what it can't own, and HOPEFULLY destroy itself in the process. conservative civil war white militia America america wing clue republican party throw fit destroy destroy process
  • Mike Bastion 2012/11/12 19:41:07
    +4
    Wasn't the Union mostly republican back in the civil wars days? You're calling us dumb! Now the democratic south has found another way to enslave people welfare welfare entitlements
  • rushPUB... Aqua Su... 2012/11/13 02:31:27
  • Mike Bastion 2012/11/12 17:58:25
  • Bastion Mike 2012/11/12 18:25:07
    Bastion
    +1
    Obama's policies are slightly to the right of Nixon - and you've been so brainwashed by the multi-billion dollar corporate ad campaign that you call a policy-wonk conservative Democrat a marxist. Damn, that's stupid.

This whole process of trying to have conversations with post-election conservatives is making my brain hurt. They are DEAD wrong - they've had it demonstrated CLEARLY by the election that they were DEAD wrong, but still they go on and on with their arrogant, willful ignorance.

2014/07/26 15:16:56