It don't matter who he picked, it was a given that they were going to go after whomever, with every dirty trick they can, and now that he is named, they will focus on the both of them, instead of the record of this Administration.

Patriot Unit 2012/08/12 00:27:30
I must say that I am glad he picked a Conservative, that has the common sense to use his brain, no matter what the Obama Administration comes up with.
Democrats seize upon Romney's choice of Ryan

Democrats pounced on Mitt Romney's selection of Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan
as his running mate Saturday, saying the pick showed a commitment to
"budget-busting tax cuts" for the wealthy and greater burdens on the middle class and seniors.

http://news.yahoo.com/democrats-seize-upon-romneys-choice-rya...

• TheTruth1313 2012/08/12 05:56:58
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    I will admit that I do not know much about Ryan, although, that will probably change soon(lol), but, as I have said many times before...ANY ONE would be a better choice that that lying socialist traitor Obama!!
    And you are correct, Obama is doomed if the people finally focus on just how big of a damaging failure that joke of an admin has actually been.
    +1
    Romney threw the attacks right in the Democrats' faces.
  • Patriot... Temlako... 2012/08/18 23:39:08
    Patriot Unit
    +1
    I agree, but why is he now asking Ryan to hold back on his attacks on the Obama Regime?
    I sure hope he is not turning into a McCain, and losing an election twice for lack of interest in offending the offenders of the American people.
  • RJ~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/12 02:40:54
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Doesn't make a damned bit of difference who Romney picked, the Chicago organized crime syndicate (what Liberals call the "0bama administration"), as well as the obsolete media, would attack him instantly.

What Romney needs to do is look 0bama in the eye in the first 10 minutes of the first debate, and tick off the top 10 reasons why he's the most incompetent President ever.

Unless he does that, he'll have a hard time winning.
  • dubbie 2012/08/12 02:00:15
    dubbie
    Right, It didn`t matter who was picked , Its the liberal way, Anything to avoid the real issues, The disaster they`ve created ,,But its our decision now, Either listen to it ,or vote em plum out of the picture and out of our lives and i couldn`t be more ready
  • Tee Quake 2012/08/12 01:32:50
    Tee Quake
    Nothing unusual about it.
  • beachbum 2012/08/12 00:54:56
    beachbum
    +2
    Have you already seen the hate on this? Amazing.
  • Patriot... beachbum 2012/08/12 01:48:48
    Patriot Unit
    +1
    I agree, it all over Sodahead, and every place else. It's more than Amazing, its Disgusting that our present and future government people act this way, and call it honest politics.
  • beachbum Patriot... 2012/08/12 14:14:35
    beachbum
    +1
    I don't know that they call it 'honest' politics - I think just politics. Sad. These people are self-centered, self-serving and will do and say absolutely anything to keep power.
  • IndyLinda 2012/08/12 00:48:51
    IndyLinda
    +2
    Right you are. But R & R is a great team.
  • Patriot... IndyLinda 2012/08/12 01:50:11
    Patriot Unit
    +1
    I tend to believe that. Much better than the one we got last time. One party wanted to win the election the other just sat back and smiled.
  • freethinker 2012/08/12 00:48:21
    freethinker
    +2
    Their Desperation is already showing as they know how Intelligent he is (Not the made up bs they spew about the Liar Hussein) and Paul doesn't give a crap what they say about him, the Proof will be in Real Facts and the demwits know that too!!..

2014/12/21 04:47:27