Israeli Foreign Ministry officials say U.S. ignored Arab radicalization

jt 2012/09/16 06:31:03

• BornToBeWild 2012/09/16 06:38:33
    I agree with Israel
    BornToBeWild
    +4
    Obama's followers wanted change...well, they are getting it now aren't they! So much with who use to be our allies. Yep, he really earned that Nobel Prize Award now hasn't he!

• Arel 2012/09/16 14:21:33
    I disagree with Israel
    Arel
    We didn't ignore it we enabled it.
  • John Hall 2012/09/16 13:12:24
    I agree with Israel
    John Hall
    Ignored or didn't care when you don't meet with your security council because your campaigning these things like this happens .
  • D D 2012/09/16 12:33:50
    I agree with Israel
    D D
    Absolutely. They have completely ignored Islam declared war on us in 1979. In 1996 Osama wrote out well written declaration of war against US. Then in 2001 they attacked on America soil. They are in it for the long haul.

Islams greatest ally in the west is the wests ignorance about Islam. Plenty of them on SH.
  • Todayisgoingtobegreat 2012/09/16 11:55:38
    I agree with Israel
    Todayisgoingtobegreat
    I am sad as an American, that another country has to call us out on our bad behavior. I do not believe we should allow our president and his croonies be able to continuely ignore what is right in front of them, and for the media to be so partial to Obama and not report on his crooked ways. It is disgusting. And I have been questioning my first sentence. Do I put that I am sad about it? That my beliefs on what America stands for are fool hearted. That with this Administration we are no longer reliable and dependable?
  • ruralntex 2012/09/16 09:54:33
    I agree with Israel
    ruralntex
    Obama ignored it. He would have been the very first to say that GWB "ignored" warnings about Bin Laden attacks on the US. GWB would have had to stop all American air travel indefinitely. All Odumba would have had to do is to put some more marines in all the Middle Eastern embassies and consulates and tell the diplomats to hunker down or come home. Odumba actually DID ignore warnings.
  • BornToBeWild 2012/09/16 06:38:33
    I agree with Israel
    BornToBeWild
    +4
  • gizamondo 2012/09/16 06:37:01
    I agree with Israel
    gizamondo
    +3
    How can you miss the rain falling on your head.
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2012/09/16 06:34:25
    I agree with Israel
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +4
    The US has serially ignored radicalization of the Arab states where Obama has taken down secular strongmen. I know these dictators are often repressive and corrupt, but the Islamic theocracies they turn into are worse. They are more brutal than those we helped take down, and all such nations will become Iranian proxies, furthering the spread of terror throughout the world.
  • gizamondo STU~PWC... 2012/09/16 07:17:44
    gizamondo
    +1
    What we should do is pull out all military and embassy personnel and let them have at it. If they have no go between to blame it on, is their entire problem. Save lives, save money and put the burden on them. I always thought we should help others, but if they don't want the help and in turn put our troops in harms ways, I say Fu2k them. Bring our people home. We are getting into a situation that will bring us into great grievance .
  • STU~PWC... gizamondo 2012/09/16 07:29:53
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    I totally agree. We are risking a great deal in lives and money trying to "negotiate" with people who want our nation to be destroyed or toppled. To hell with them.
  • gizamondo STU~PWC... 2012/09/16 07:38:57
    gizamondo
    +1
    As a retired military person, I say get out, save lives and money or just kick some ass. Take a stand, do one or the other.
  • STU~PWC... gizamondo 2012/09/16 11:10:44
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    Exactly. You don't fight without the expectation of winning, having a specific justified goal, and a predetermined limit on loss of life and cost. The only exception would be repelling an invasion of the homeland, where constraints don't apply.

2014/11/23 22:31:10