Islamist Protesters stand outside tonight at American Embassy in Egypt...are we prepared for more of the same?

Space Invader 2012/09/13 01:33:00

• PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/09/13 01:45:55 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +9
    I love them drones, them high drones ... I'm sick of the Muslims. I'm sick of the hurt feelings lie. I'm sick of us dancing around a bunch a brutal, dress-wearing men who treat women and children like they are nothing, even unto murder. I'm sick of Muslim intolerance for other religions. AND they damn well better be happy that I'm not the President. Stop all this pussy-footing around. No matter what you say about George Bush, those rabid, extremist Muslims were scared of him, unlike Obama who they think is a cream puff. If Bush were president, we wouldn't have been sitting at foreign embassies and consulates with our thumbs up our noses and our intelligence organizations wouldn't be castrated by the Democratic ideology. Well, geez, what do you expect when the President was raised in foreign countries surrounded by Muslims and wants to dance and play pretty with his brothers? I'm sick of him too. AND all that money that those countries get, like Eygpt at about $1.4 billion. Well, they can scratch their butts, that money would be staying in America building roads and bridges. The Eygptian army could have stopped that fiasco, so let's cut all that $upport. NOW.

• NYCbrit 2012/09/14 06:49:02
    NYCbrit
    I HOPE we are not prepared for more of the same.
  • Captain-Morgan 2012/09/14 01:33:19
    Captain-Morgan
    +2
    We are not prepared for the same...
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/09/14 01:00:15
    Swampdog PWCM
    +3
    If they would give the Marines the order to fire at will all this $#!t would be over!
  • Space I... Swampdo... 2012/09/14 01:37:34
    Space Invader
    +2
    they sent them to Libya without Ammo..how's that for political correctness run amok!!!
  • Swampdo... Space I... 2012/09/14 01:39:15
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    I know. Sad how our military has devolved under this prez-dent!
  • paulyman 2012/09/13 05:58:35
    paulyman
    +2
    Maybe we could rain down some white phosphorus their way so they can see better.
  • Space I... paulyman 2012/09/14 01:38:17
    Space Invader
    +1
    it do burn the thing down!!
  • BoomLover 2012/09/13 05:08:22
    BoomLover
    +2
    This should not be unexpected, with Obama apologizing all over the globe to the Muslim extremists, hoping they won't do the same to our Embassies elsewhere. America has the backbone to stand up to these thugs and yet, we are blessed with a wavering, wishy-washy, no balls Administration that will let other countries commit acts of WAR upon sovereign American soil, and DO NOTHING! Next week, he will be giving them money to ..."Please, please please don't attack us again!" Isn't it about time that real Americans took over the helm and put these backstabbing low life traitors in the brig? Why is America still putting up with the Fraud, the Fake, the Usurper, the LIAR, the Manchurian President that stole the White House with voter fraud? America, grow a pair and stand up to this monstrosity!
  • KilrQueen 2012/09/13 03:41:52
    KilrQueen
    +4
    PoliticallyIncorrect - I couldn't have put it any better than you did...I too am sick of tip-toeing around and trying not to hurt their feelings. To hell with them!!
  • Mr Bob 2012/09/13 02:39:16
    This is scary
    Mr Bob
    +2
    Like with Libya, time to NUKE 'EM.
  • Captain... Mr Bob 2012/09/14 01:37:34
    Captain-Morgan
    +1
    They won't respect us till one of their country has been turned into a glass factory..
  • Jeff Smith 2012/09/13 02:29:38
    Jeff Smith
    +3
    Again they bite the hand that feeds them. This is just the beginning and will only get worse as long as Obama sit in the big chair. Give him another 4 years and they'll bring the fight to us.
  • American Girl 2012/09/13 01:51:52
    This is scary
    American Girl
    +6
    I feel this is the beginning of something big. They know how weak Obama is and they will take advantage of it. Our country is less safe under this administration. More now than ever since Obama wants to cut our defense.
  • ChiTown... America... 2012/09/13 01:55:14
    ChiTownGirl
    +5
    It's scary too that Obama has attended only 38% of his Pres Daily Briefings and Intel meetings...he doesn't care and I so agree with you, we're perceived as weak now, starting with that brown nose speech Obama gave in Egypt not too long after his election
  • America... ChiTown... 2012/09/13 02:06:42
    American Girl
    +3
    I agree!
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +9
  • ChiTownGirl 2012/09/13 01:45:52
    More of the same
    ChiTownGirl
    +4
    More of the same, but it could turn scary. I've been watching this for a few minutes, it's actually kind of funny because all these kids infiltrate the streets, then a police car or van comes around and disperses them every few minutes and then they run back out like a bunch of little roaches scurrying around. They all have cell phones taking vids. They're starting little fires and making noise. They all look so lame and ridiculous...

Don't these people ever go to bed or have to get up in the AM and go to school or work? No wonder most all Muslim countries are $hitholes...
  • Dale 2012/09/13 01:45:50
    This is scary
    Dale
    +4
    Incumbent and "His" Secretary of State might be think they are prepared for more of the same, but I am not. Withdraw our staff, nuke Cairo, and be done with it. Then we can turn our attentions to Libya with another couple of nukes. Incumbent wants to get rid of them anyway. This is a cheap way of making something good come out of something bad.
  • Space I... Dale 2012/09/13 01:51:44
  • Farnsworth 2012/09/13 01:39:35
    Farnsworth
    +7
    I feel for the 50 Marines that are going in. You can bet your bottom dollar Obama's lawyers have got them so locked down with Rules of Engagement (RoE) they'll be lucky if they can even defend themselves.
  • kfallslady 2012/09/13 01:38:20
    This is scary
    kfallslady
    +6
    we need to pray for our people there sence the President didn't take a real stand against this
  • gvc 2012/09/13 01:35:29
    More of the same
    gvc
    +7
    As long as they stand outside they are within their right. Come over that wall and people are going to die.
    The whole "Arab Spring" crap is coming home to roost. There will be more, LOTS more of this in the future.
  • Space Invader 2012/09/13 01:34:06
    This is scary
    Space Invader
    +6
    The link is set for America and Sodahead to see the MB in action; we need to pray for our people and our soldiers there

2014/10/21 13:36:42