Is Warren Buffett an enemy of the USA, or is he a shining example of how any American can succeed in America

digitalDave 2009/03/15 23:15:31
Yes - Warren has no right to come against Obama. Obama knows what he’s doing. Warren is not what America is all about.
No - Warren Buffet lost his way. Obama is clueless, Buffett did support him until he actually got to see what he was doing. Buffett is a perfect example of America and how we can all succeed.
Warren Buffet "The Oracle of Omaha"

Forbes valued Buffet's net worth at $37 billion, $25 billion less than just a year earlier when the magazine estimated he was worth $62 billion.

Buffett said, “Obama and his party should not use the crisis to, ‘roll’ the Republicans and pass contentious measures.”

Warren Buffett gave an interview on CNBC Monday March 9th where he declared that the U.S. economy has "fallen off a cliff." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH0SmNFfFTQ

Buffett opposes the Obama-backed Employee Free Choice Act (or card check) bill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH0SmNFfFTQ

Buffett is against Cap and Trade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoCsFsU_irY

Source:
http://politics.theatlantic.com/2009/03/warren_buffett_republ...

• Lanikai 2009/03/16 17:08:02
    No - Warren Buffet lost his way. Obama is clueless, Buffett did support him u...
    +1
    Buffett disagrees with Odam on his 4 major points, which is significant. but Warren has plenty of mney to ride out whatever economic upheaval O creates, the rest of us don't so Buffett can afford to be wrong, supportive or disinterested, he is not affected by it and the rest of us are. I think if we give warren a minimum wage job and allow him to live like th rest of us for 6 months he will change his tune,
  • Amy 2009/03/16 08:14:49
    Amy
    I have the same kinda question! If Interrested!

http://www.sodahead.com/quest...
  • Molly 2009/03/16 01:06:01 (edited)
    Molly
    +1
    Everyone has a right to say they do not support the Omen. His policies suck so does his ideology this is America we are still in pursuit of free speech. What a silly question.
  • digital... Molly 2009/03/16 01:30:03
    digitalDave
    +1
    Not that silly. It's a black and white (not race related) question. The Libretards are afraid to say they screwed up with the ideologue unvetted Barky O. Warren is obviously confused, and as obfuscated as the market. He has become hijacked by the libs IMO and no balls, he says he is against MOST of his (Barky’s) policies, yet he supports The O Clueless One. Personally I want the race baiting hater and terrorist sympathizing baby killer to fail, to put it gently. Thanks for your No vote. I Intentionally left the undecided option out it will tick some off, but I want to get some real data. Thanks for voting.
  • Molly digital... 2009/03/16 01:31:53 (edited)
    Molly
    No problem. Glad to see we are on the same wavelength. Yes they are coming up with all kinds of excuses now it is kinda funny to see, and I am really happy to see it. Now they are taking to bashing McCain Palin, boy that was so yesterday. Still in denial some of them.
  • JinFizz 2009/03/15 23:34:22
    Yes - Warren has no right to come against Obama. Obama knows what he’s doing....
    JinFizz
    Buffett is a great guy with a fantastic mind for investment; however, of late he states he has made some mistakes. Buffett lives in the same house he bought for $31,500 many years ago and is not passing his wealth down to his family although his children have worked wth him but he expects family to make their own way. He is definitely a good example how Americans can succeed in America.

P.S. Neither the YES or NO check was suitable for my response but checked YES so my post would go through.

expects family americans succeed america check suitable response checked post
  • digital... JinFizz 2009/03/16 00:09:42
    digitalDave
    So the clarification is you are FOR Obama's plans and against the freedom Mr. Buffett enjoyed in the current USA.
  • flaca BN-0 2009/03/15 23:33:35
    flaca BN-0
    Warren Buffet does rate Obama, he said so. I believe he is one of Obama's advisers. He, like everyone else, is not really sure what should be done. This is unchartered territory. Other countries are doing the same as us to different degrees. Japan is in even bigger decline that we are or Europe is.
  • digital... flaca BN-0 2009/03/16 00:11:09
    digitalDave
    Not true, watch the interviews Buffett is against most of Obama's plans.
  • IndyLinda 2009/03/15 23:25:15 (edited)
    IndyLinda
    +1
    Buffet is a good man who reached his position in life through hard work and attention to details. I think he wanted to give the "great one" a chance, but seems horrified by the bait and switch of the "hope and change" propaganda. I do not believe that Obama is clueless, but he IS a stooge for the people who bought and paid to put him in the White House. I always, always, always -- follow the money and ask, "Who benefits from this?"

SORRY! I answered exactly the wrong way above!
  • digital... IndyLinda 2009/03/16 00:07:21 (edited)
    digitalDave
    No worries Thanks for your NO Vote!
  • Sandie 2009/03/15 23:22:02 (edited)
    Sandie
    +1
    Obama has his own agenda, it doesn't matter what Buffet has to say, especially if it is in opposition.
    Buffet probably regrets his backing.
  • digital... Sandie 2009/03/16 01:32:16
    digitalDave
    I'm sure he has lost sleep, besides the billions. One nice thing about not having it, you can’t lose it. I believe there is a transference of wealth coming. To the righteous, not the death mongers like Barky O.
  • Sandie digital... 2009/03/16 13:40:01
    Sandie
    +1
    Trust, any backers of Obama, WILL be taken care of.
  • digital... Sandie 2009/03/16 19:22:49
    digitalDave
    +1
    Amen Sister!

2014/07/30 11:18:49