Is this your father's Democrat Party?

KCurtis 2012/07/29 14:25:20

My father fought in WWII. He like many of our fathers, went to battle
a terror. Adolph Hitler, who took control over Germany as a member of
the German Worker’s Party, an early form of a unionized group that
translated to “Free Workers Committee for a good Peace” The union
transformed into the Nazi Party after morphing from the National
Socialist German Worker’s Party. That much says it all. On the basis of
Socialism, something the current US Democratic party embraces; came the
rubble we now call the Holocaust.

My father went first to Africa and then to Italy to fight the horrors
that took place when Hitler’s Socialist dream turned to reality and he
went to war for control of the world.

Today the democrats’ actions speak in resemblances to a time of
oppression. The President of Chic-Filet voices his opinion in support of
traditional marriage and three Democrat mayors condemn him and attempt
to deny his business the right to open in their cities.

The President condemns business people and claims that without the
government they could not have achieved success. He forces government
controlled mandatory health insurance on its citizens. He wants to take
from the achievers and give to the people who fail to achieve. He wants
to expand the free hand out programs until he has broken those who work
and succeed independently. He wants to decide who will succeed and who
will fail.

How close are these intentions to that of Adolph in 1919 when he bore the ideas that hundreds of thousands of people died from?

Read More: http://www.teapartypac.org/2012/07/29/this-is-not-...

• william noonan 2012/08/28 16:44:31
    No, my father fought against oppression
    william noonan
    “This Is Not Your Father’s Democratic Party is a lively and humorous historical analysis of the Democratic Party as told by a lifelong liberal with close ties to the Kennedy family. Political junkies of all stripes will find it provocative and interesting.”
  • KCurtis william... 2012/08/30 00:37:29 (edited)
    KCurtis
    Shall I edit for you in your novice state? Perhaps you'd like to close that quote so the average reader could understand what you are quoting and what you are saying.

My analysis it not about the Kennedy persona that you seem to relish and live vicariously through; my analysis is respective of my father, a legal immigrant with deep seeded love for his new homeland where the promise of freedom and the "American Dream," brings hope to a people oppressed and abandoned by their own country. My father is a man that would tower his shadow over the toes of your shoes who stood up for a country and fought with his life to ensure his children did not have to live in an oppressed environment. You at 5 claimed to be a friend of the Kennedy's as if somehow your adolescent memories mean anything in the big picture of ideologies. I, at 5 years old was played the speeches of JFK over and over again with the translated meaning by a hard working, dedicated American immigrant. So don't tell me your sorry ass has even a clue of what Americans felt about Democrats. I know from the bottom of my heart how people followed the last great democrat blue dog moderate in the HOPE that some others would somehow come to a level of dedication. They didn't. They turned left. And if you followed them then or now, you did too. Wake up.
  • william... KCurtis 2012/09/04 16:47:34
  • KCurtis william... 2012/09/08 13:07:38
    KCurtis
    schmi
    We all know the Godless Democratic Party is more concerned with illegal immigrants than American citizens, tell me something else I don't know.
  • RogerRover 2012/08/12 13:52:30
    No, my father fought against oppression
    RogerRover
    +1
    FDR's fiasco was bad enough. Now, it's been hi-jacked by loony, left-leaning, secular, hedonists.
  • Lordphoton999 *AFCL* 2012/08/12 07:01:06
    No, my father fought against oppression
    Lordphoton999 *AFCL*
    +1
    The Demorcratic party was my Grandfather's party, he was a fine man and a patriot, if he's alive today, he''ll be in the Republican party.
  • william... Lordpho... 2012/08/28 16:45:32
    william noonan
    +2
    I could not agree more, I just wrote a book about that subject. www.notyourfathersdemocraticp...
  • Lordpho... william... 2012/09/02 19:20:05
    Lordphoton999 *AFCL*
    This hold true for many patriotic Americans that were Democrats until they saw what their party had become and switch side.
  • Bevos 2012/08/04 13:03:30 (edited)
    No, my father fought against oppression
    Bevos
    +2
    My Father did not fight in WWll, or any war, for that matter. He had too many kids, and they would not take him. But My husband did fight against Hitler in ' 43,'44, & '45. And that is what he fought against. Oppression by ANYONE!!!
    Used to be, both partys had a reasonable amount of ethics. But THat has been deteriating for many yrs.
  • Captain Pikachu ~ CEO of HTFO 2012/08/02 01:47:48
    No, my father fought against oppression
    Captain Pikachu ~ CEO of HTFO
    +1
    My father was never a Democrat to begin with, though.
  • Tom 2012/07/31 19:13:28
    No, my father fought against oppression
    Tom
    +1
    Unfortunately, he still thinks it is. My dad loved Truman as the best president. However, to stay loyal to the democratic party I have seen him compromise almost everyone of his principles.
  • Icono1 2012/07/30 20:48:38
    No, my father fought against oppression
    Icono1
    +5
    There is no Democrat Party any more. They are the Progressive neo Marxist party or pimp party for short. I'm not to sure if the Republican RINO party, or r-ho party for short, is not far behind them in essence. Both parties seem to attract pathological personalities that are damned and determined to say one thing to the governed while doing another thing that benefits only them.
  • Savious 2012/07/30 15:37:49
    No, my father fought against oppression
    Savious
    +3
    Over the years; the Democrats seem to have lost sight of their original platform; of course the same can be said of the Republicans.
  • Apache 2012/07/30 14:37:05
    No, my father fought against oppression
    Apache
    +8
    My grandfather, great Uncles, uncles & brother have all fought wars on foreign soil... To protect the west from tyranny & the brutal silencing of individuality under a regime of terror, cruelty & blind obedience. Hitler orchestrated a society capable of the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II, 'a programme of systematic state-sponsored murder by Nazi Germany'. Millions of other groups were also persecuted, laws systematically introduced to disarm opposition. All arms of government eventually working to Hitler's tune.

This blind obedience & failure to question decisions no matter the outcome is re-emerging in those who bow to their idol & don't question the economic carnage he leaves in his wake. Conservative values are not a privilege but when those who hold & support those values are targeted this is a symptom of oppression, insidious & seemingly benign in the beginning. A democracy cannot suppress the capacity for opposing parties to thrive yet this mutated, diluted new version of 'democracy' is allowing, indeed fostering, a strategy reminiscent of Hitler's modus operandi...condemning & crippling individual enterprise & aiming to level the social terrain by destroying wealthy corporations & collapsing the middle class while perpetuating the ...&

This blind obedience & failure to question decisions no matter the outcome is re-emerging in those who bow to their idol & don't question the economic carnage he leaves in his wake. Conservative values are not a privilege but when those who hold & support those values are targeted this is a symptom of oppression, insidious & seemingly benign in the beginning. A democracy cannot suppress the capacity for opposing parties to thrive yet this mutated, diluted new version of 'democracy' is allowing, indeed fostering, a strategy reminiscent of Hitler's modus operandi...condemning & crippling individual enterprise & aiming to level the social terrain by destroying wealthy corporations & collapsing the middle class while perpetuating the reliance on Government handouts & rewarding the servitude of agreement no matter the proposition.

While the western world watches the demise of democracy the new superpowers must be thanking Obama for his contributions to countering true democracy.
  • Icono1 Apache 2012/07/30 20:39:27
  • william... Apache 2012/08/28 16:46:22
    william noonan
    +3
    Read my book, it discusses all those things you mentioned!
  • Apache william... 2012/08/29 07:08:27
    Apache
    +1
    And your new book is?
  • ALofRI 2012/07/30 13:40:08
    No, my father fought against oppression
    ALofRI
    +1
    There are too many "gutless wonders" in the Democratic Party. But then, todays "Republican Party" is not my fathers Grand Old Party either, and given the choice, I'll TAKE THAT DEMOCRATIC PARTY very quickly over what has emerged from the muck to replace the GOP. There has been nothing as dangerous in politics to a Democratic Society since the 1930's and 40's!
  • ☆Ed☆ ALofRI 2012/07/31 02:10:32
    ☆Ed☆
    LOL, REALLY?!?

As for the current GOP, you claim that there is "NOTHING as dangerous in politics to a Democratic Society since the 1930's and 40's", LOL, either you've lost what paltry amount of brain matter the DNC left you with after performing their Libturd Lobotomy on you, or you actually SUPPORT the KKK!!!

LOL, REALLY?!?

democrat kkk members

democrat kkk members

democrat kkk members

democrat kkk members

democrat kkk members

democrat kkk members

democrat racists

democrat racists

democrat racists

democrat racists
  • ALofRI ☆Ed☆ 2012/07/31 12:41:50
    ALofRI
    Your opinion is noted, your conclusions lack intelligence and reek of FOX urine. Try thinking for yourself for a change. I don't support thr KKK, I have no preference on skin color and I admire the Jewish people. That would not endear me to the boys in sheets OR to much of the far right. I'd stay out of this "Global Warming" sun, if I was you or you wont have anything left FOR a Lobotomy.
  • KCurtis ALofRI 2012/08/01 00:04:23
    KCurtis
    +3
    Left for a lobotomy... looks like you've already had yours.
  • ☆Ed☆ ALofRI 2012/08/02 04:53:18
    ☆Ed☆
    LOL, it would figure that you're entirely too stupid to comprehend the differences between "OPINIONS" and "FACTS"!!!

As for "Global Warming", apparently you're even more ignorant than the average libturd in that the term "Global Warming" has been supplanted with "Global Climate Change" due to the FACTS that PROVED "Global Cooling", "Global Warming", and NOW "Global Climate Change" has been NOTHING MORE than a SCAM to bilk dunderheads like yourself out of your welfare checks!!!
  • James 2012/07/30 12:42:06
    No, my father fought against oppression
    James
    +8
    My father fought in Vietnam. That's a different story.... But anyways whenever a government peon tells me to "trust them," I won't.
  • Marlene Wilkins 2012/07/30 11:26:48 (edited)
    No, my father fought against oppression
    Marlene Wilkins
    +11
    Well, my Grandparents fought in WW2. But they fought Hitler, and always after kept an eye for tyranny. My Grandmother taught me, with my Mother's blessings, to watch and recognize how it can creep in wearing smiles and claiming what it does is 'for the greater good', and such.

Socialism, Marxism, Communism, and Fascism are all pretty much the same in the end--absolute power rests with the gov't, and people have no rights, no freedoms, and it never ends well.

The Democrats in the USA, unfortunately, have College-student dreams that these systems are workable and admirable--they're not.

They're all seriously and fundamentally flawed, and inimical to Human life.

Look at how Hitler slid things into effect, while being championed as a hero in the beginnings...and now compare that against what's happening in the USA right now.

My thoughts and hopes are with the American people, and I really hope they turf that disgraceful liar occupying the Oval Office, and select someone who will properly stand for them, with integrity and intelligence rather than bankrupting their future.

To all my American friends and All Americans, you're all and always in my thoughts and worries.
  • Wayne Marlene... 2012/08/01 14:36:41
    Wayne
    +1
    Thank you, great post.
  • Marlene... Wayne 2012/08/01 16:29:28
    Marlene Wilkins
    +1
    TY!
    I also meant it, too.
    You folks are nice people, and the things going on down there you don't deserve. So--worried about you all. :-)
    All my thoughts, hopes and worries.
  • No, my father fought against oppression
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +15
    My dad said back in the day Democrats like Truman and JFK had some guts..Today's Dumb-o-craps are Socialists and Commies..
  • jimmy ☆The Ro... 2012/07/30 12:54:04
    jimmy
    +5
    that's for damn sure
  • sbtbill 2012/07/30 07:26:46
    No, my father fought against oppression
    sbtbill
    +2
    I do know quite a bit about history. Been studying it all my life.

First Hitler was an elected politician who was faced with the same depression that most people of his day were. This depression was caused by the failure of free market capitalism. Knowing that he had to solve those problems or face revolution Hitler used the standard popular solutions of the day. This had nothing to do with his evil toward Jews or democracy. In fact it is that the US under FDR maintained improvements in race relations, maintained democracy, and continued a regulated free market that differentiates the New Deal from National Socialism.

Yes, my father fought against oppression. He did not fight against unions. He liked unions. He did not fight against socialism, that was a popular and active idea in the 40's. He did not fight for the free market. He fought in the US navy.

Yes the Democratic party has changed since the 30's and 40's. It has become much less progressive. It is much less socialistic. It is much more a tool of the free market. That change is a mistake. The Democratic party should return to the ideals it had in the 30's.
  • ☆The Ro... sbtbill 2012/07/30 10:02:43
  • Stardust ☆The Ro... 2012/07/30 10:11:25
  • ☆The Ro... Stardust 2012/07/30 10:18:51 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +31
    Damn socialist doesn't have a clue about free markets! Free markets and World War 2 got us out of the Great Depression .The New Deal prolonged the Great Depression..The economy was in shambles and the Socialist ass FDR made it worse!

• Stardust ☆The Ro... 2012/07/30 10:27:38
  • ☆The Ro... Stardust 2012/07/30 10:29:11
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +18
    That hottie was some smart gal!! I would let her lecture me any day! LMAO
  • Brad # ... ☆The Ro... 2012/07/30 13:33:20
    Brad # 2486547
    +9
    Wow..she is hot. I had to watch it twice because the first time I kept getting distracted by her good looks.
  • ☆The Ro... Brad # ... 2012/07/30 14:21:32 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +10
    Yes another pretty Conservative! LOL
  • Brad # ... ☆The Ro... 2012/07/30 16:09:22 (edited)
    Brad # 2486547
    +9
    I find that most conservative women are pretty good looking compared to liberal women in power.

You can also add Patrica Heaton

Sorry, I felt a little immature today.
  • Apache Brad # ... 2012/07/31 09:22:23 (edited)
    Apache
    +3

Conservative women are superior in many ways...;)
  • Brad # ... Apache 2012/08/01 12:19:00
    Brad # 2486547
    +2
    I don't doubt it. Thank you.
  • hisomouth Brad # ... 2012/08/01 16:07:51
    hisomouth
    Could it be that conservative women have an inter smile that the liberal women , who always are trying to make some point, do not have and therefor appears to be not as good looking.
    Does an angry person look better than a smiling person? Think not

2014/07/31 13:31:20