Is This Woman Too Hot to Sell Lingerie?

Lauren Odes says she was recently fired from a lingerie store for being "too hot," and now she's got Gloria Allred representing her. The busty 29-year-old claims she was asked to wear a bathrobe and tape down her breasts just a couple of days into the job. She complied with the bathrobe part, but refused to tape down her breasts, and was promptly fired, ABC Reports.

Forbes compares the case to Samantha Brick's awkward April article in The Daily Mail, in which the mediocre-at-best woman claimed women hated her for being beautiful. Odes is certainly chesty, but not exactly what you'd call a dime. She's currently filing a lawsuit against her former employers, claiming "religious and gender discrimination." But does her story even make sense?

• Tommy 2012/05/22 22:57:28
    Tommy
    +21
    Come On !!!! LMFAO, She was most likely fired for not doing her job. As far as being hot >> I don't think so.

• dimwit 2012/05/29 23:18:01
    dimwit
    +1
    Any case that Alldead takes on is likely founded on conjecture and innuendo.
  • Rural Charmer 2012/05/29 23:12:17
    Rural Charmer
    She's not attractive.
  • Psyblade 2012/05/29 23:01:11
    Psyblade
    +1
    She's not hot.....
  • Brainfart " Bane of the Col... 2012/05/29 21:53:11
    Brainfart " Bane of the Collective "
    Should have asked her to tape her mouth shut ..
  • Night71 2012/05/29 20:49:25
    Night71
    +1
    She looks too fat to wear lingerie so I'm thinking thats the reason.
  • Rural C... Night71 2012/05/29 23:13:58
    Rural Charmer
    I don't think see's attractive. But sh'e defiantly not fat
  • Night71 Rural C... 2012/05/29 23:41:36
    Night71
    +1
    Had to finally google images. Guess shes not fat but maybe too stupid, lol.
  • Rural C... Night71 2012/05/29 23:42:58
    Rural Charmer
    +1
    Sweet as
  • debrara... Night71 2012/05/30 03:28:43
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    She was fired for not conforming to the dress code.
  • FatherLiberty 2012/05/29 19:29:12
    FatherLiberty
    +1
    HahAHAHhaha... that is really a joke, right? I am still laughing. At least SHE thinks highly of herself... a little delusional though.
  • ducdodger 2012/05/29 19:15:22
    ducdodger
    She may be too hot in her own head, but not when it come to looking at her.
  • Chewy 2012/05/29 18:56:07
    Chewy
    She looks somewhat retarded to me. Probably trying to let her tits hang out all over the place...wearin' a thong....wearing that dark makeup....hell send her to my place....I'll put her to work! sexy maid
  • jabo 2012/05/29 18:19:11
    jabo
    +1
    She's just trying to get a free payday. Anytime I see Gloria Allred take a case I know its crooked.
  • LeroyRogers 2012/05/29 18:16:51
    LeroyRogers
    maybe too ugly...
  • Merhabi Daham 2012/05/29 16:53:57
  • Chewy Merhabi... 2012/05/29 18:57:55
    Chewy
    +1
    Vapid Blonde Bitch....damn...I like that! Write that down! man writing
  • tobe 2012/05/29 16:53:48
    tobe
    +1
    i don't find her attractive
  • Juan Iota 2012/05/29 16:29:30
    Juan Iota
    If they asked her to wear a bathrobe and tape down her breasts with tape, it certainly wasnt because she was chronically late or not doing her job.
  • **Bessie** 2012/05/29 15:29:26
    **Bessie**
    +2
    If she is too hot, then I am burning up. TRUST ME! I'm not burning up!!!!
  • Juan Iota **Bessie** 2012/05/29 16:31:05
    Juan Iota
    +1
    Oh come on now; I always had a thing for you Bessie. You arent as hot as your mom was in her day, a little frumpy but I'd do ya. 8p
  • **Bessie** Juan Iota 2012/05/30 00:38:57
    **Bessie**
    +1
    Oh yeah? LOL!
  • jacktown kid 2012/05/29 15:22:57
    jacktown kid
    +1
    Just right
  • Jerry 2012/05/29 14:04:52
    Jerry
    +2
    Put anyone next to Allred and they look pretty good. Gloria and Nancy Pelosi should start a business making average women look beautiful by comparison.
  • Rick 2012/05/29 12:59:56
    Rick
    +1
    Sad we have attorneys that will bring a case for anything. I believe it is attorneys and the lowered ethical standards many bring before the Court are simply eroding the Justice system.
  • Juan Iota Rick 2012/05/29 16:32:27
    Juan Iota
    Maybe if you showed up to work tomorrow morning and they asked you to wear a speedo & tape your penis down you might understand, or not.
  • Rick Juan Iota 2014/09/12 14:10:01
    Rick
    Juan...your retorts to people here are mostly childish at best. Your use of sarcasm and the like you direct at people here speaks volumes of your sense of self worth.
  • KaylaE 2012/05/29 10:54:34 (edited)
    KaylaE
    She is a pretty woman But 'too hot'? No she is not that hot, too me anyways. But that shouldn't matter anyway She has got a great case and is probably going to win or end up settling out of court for a lot of money.
  • Juan Iota KaylaE 2012/05/29 16:36:03
    Juan Iota
    +1
    That wasnt really the question, as Sodahead in their wonderful wisdom skewered the real question and turned it into a dramatic one. If the store made the statement "you are too hot" then the question isnt is she too hot in general, although frumpy, I find her fairly attractive in a pouty doe eyed kinda way way, the real question is what is the store trying to accomplish by requiring a woman to dress down so drastically? Tape her breasts? A BATHROBE IN PUBLIC? comon.
  • Haley 2012/05/29 08:19:02 (edited)
    Haley
    +1
    Damn, some of you guys are being so mean! I get claiming that you were fired for being too hot is pretty arrogant sounding, but I think it could have been possible. Maybe her boss was jealous about her chest size or something and when she refused to tape them down, her boss fired her.

I don't think her story is impossible.
  • Juan Iota Haley 2012/05/29 16:38:17
    Juan Iota
    +1
    I could not agree with you more/ I believe men these days have been so affected by the prospect of rejection that they are willing to hate on anywoman they dont have a chance of sleeping with, and for the slimmest stupid reason. projected retribution ?? Respecting all women is rewarding in everyway.
  • Merhabi... Juan Iota 2012/05/29 16:56:20
    Merhabi Daham
    +3
    No it isn't, i respect people who are worthy of respect, regardless of gender, age, experience, race or any of that other stuff. Respecting ALL women would be dumb and detrimental to my life and self-respect. Besides, no one respects Paris Hilton. No one.
  • Juan Iota Merhabi... 2012/05/29 20:02:30
    Juan Iota
    bla bla bla, just rationalizing to validate your random hate on some chick you dont even know
  • Rural C... Juan Iota 2012/05/29 23:21:36
    Rural Charmer
    You really are an idiot. Merhabi just made an exellent point and you try to shut it down because you know he's right. Are you seriously telling me you respect all women and males?, including the likes of Kathrine Knight or Idie Amin? If so, you're a complete sexist idiot.
  • Juan Iota Rural C... 2012/05/29 23:29:11
    Juan Iota
    +1
    Ok. Take off your troll mask and go back to middle school little boy.
  • Rural C... Juan Iota 2012/05/29 23:36:48
    Rural Charmer
    Middle School? Not a yank, mate, and proud. If 6 foot is little to you, so be it. I thought it was average, but hey, because you’re older, your opinion is superior, even though your comeback to my reply was to ignore and change the subject whilst insulting my intelligence. Real mature
  • Juan Iota Rural C... 2012/05/30 02:34:47
    Juan Iota
    Maybe thats how you see it, which isnt surprising.. I dont "reply" to rationalizing (look it up mate) Seems to me that all the lashing out and anger is on your end. I dont hate you, I pity you for your obvious anger, for viewing people as objects and worthy of shallow prejudice & labeling, and not having the mentality & maturity to understand the concept of basic human love & respect. I super-pity you for not understanding or appreciating women,. Your life must be a frustrating series of "contests" & investments in retribuition, or delivery of misplaced anger with both sexes (I like it spelled that way). You're proud of this? Fantasic, I'll leave you to it now, you enjoy .
  • Rural C... Juan Iota 2012/05/31 01:13:28
    Rural Charmer
    I think it's amazing that you can't even seem to understand my argument, or anything for that matter. And what's worse, is that you attempt to be all high and mighty by saying I don't understand and I'm too young. And even worse, is that you label me sexist, when you’re the being sexist. I appreciate women as much as any other human; I also appreciate men as much as most. The only reason that you thing I'm sexist is due to the fact I'm not as pro-feminie as you are. And you can't seem to comprehend that. But if you do, you show the lowest of human dignity when you proclaim that you have pity for me, in so you're trying to avoid your flaws and faults by talking down to others. And look, If that’s what gets you to sleep at night, so be it, you live in your sad little lemon world
  • Juan Iota Rural C... 2012/06/07 17:09:48
    Juan Iota
    Hahahaha what an imagination you have. After all that nasty hateful & judgemental truth, to flip flop and try to be the caring, respectful & sensitive one.........The delusional ability to fantasize, build, and then go to a "happy place", to deal with the people you dislike is always something I have admired, even in a "progressive thinker". The fact that people who use this to build fantasies about other people they know nothing about to deal with the demon of their own ineffectual intellect is pathetic and so very futile. It just says more about you, than anyone or anything else. You have fun with your hateful little fantasies kid. Youre no threat to anyone, especially an intelligent, strong and well grounded woman. You'll need some daughter of alcoholics to snare the desperately needy mutually dependant woman you'll need. I have already spent all the time I care to spend on your toothless intellect. Fare thee well and save your money for prostitutes, you'll need it kid...
  • Rural C... Juan Iota 2012/06/08 10:40:00
  • Juan Iota Rural C... 2012/07/21 05:31:45
    Juan Iota
    Just saw this and had a great laugh. No one cares about your dumb ass kid. Go fly a kite, or get a job so you can buy yourself a decent nose job.. "mate" lmao

2014/11/26 07:50:22