Is this what you would do with your winnings? $337 Million Powerball Winner Told Family to Retire

Kyle 2012/09/01 16:32:37

• JanHopkins 2012/09/01 21:34:09
    yes
    JanHopkins
    Hell YES!
  • Bob S 2012/09/01 20:43:26
    no
    Bob S
    I'd give family and friends something but not to be like all of the free loaders we now have getting everything from the government. They seem to have trouble with a very important four letter word......WORK.
  • Texas Gal 2012/09/01 19:05:53
    yes
    Texas Gal
    +1
    I would retire from my current employment. It would be a welcome change to have the chance to do something because I want to and not because I have to in order to stay afloat. I'd like to be able to go back to school and get medical training and go into that line of work - preferably physical therapy. At my age I can't do it just because I want to, but if I had that kind of money I could.
  • ruthannhausman 2012/09/01 17:48:53
    no
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Actually, "maybe." I don't know that I have any kind of "plan" for that size of a pot, really. I don't think having your family members retire is doing them a lot of good. My father worked many, many hard hours all of his life and yet right before he left us he admitted to me that if he had known a few things "back then," he would never have retired. I think having a lot of money available to you would make working actually fun! Can you see what I mean?

But I would guarantee you that a big bunch of that pot would go toward businesses and communities that need help getting back on their feet. That would be my primary goal. What fun. Shucks, I'll never know how it feels but I can sure have sweet dreams thinking about it!
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/09/01 16:46:28
    no
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +2
    Well maybe, I'd do a lot of things with it. We'd go 3 different directions and I'd start over fresh.

2014/07/22 13:25:59