Is this what you want for this country? Obama Does, and you can bet on that.

Soapstone 2012/08/18 00:50:50
Yes, the ignorant masses will look good in red.
No, that's not the country I want.

Arab Spring run amok: 'Brotherhood' starts crucifixions

Egyptian Christians are being advised to think like Jews ... and flee.

Just as German Jews ignored the obvious signs of the coming Holocaust
and were slaughtered for their delay, the Christians of Egypt are being
warned the latest punishment imposed by supporters of the Muslim
Brotherhood on their enemies will be used on them next.

It goes without saying that nailing people naked to trees is one more thing required by the Quran ...

Read the latest now on WND.com.

• Peggy 2012/08/18 02:27:08 (edited)
    No, that's not the country I want.
    Peggy
    +9
    No, I want to return to "one nation, under GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    UNDER GOD

I think All of you are familiar with David Barton, I think - He really gets to the core of the problem here.....
    Should Christians Support President Obama?
    This man was on Dr. Charles Stanley's program "In Touch" as a guest speaker.
    I almost shouted "HALLELUJAH" when I finished reading. Forward or discard....it's your choice...but PLEASE read before you do!
    Dr. David Barton is more of a historian than a Biblical speaker, but very famous for his knowledge of historical facts as well as Biblical truths.
    Dr. David Barton - on Obama
    Respect the Office? Yes.
    Respect the Man in the Office? No, I am sorry to say.
    I have noted that many elected officials, both Democrats and Republicans, called upon America to unite behind Obama.
    Well, I want to make it clear to all who will listen that I AM NOT uniting behind Obama!
    I will respect the Office which he holds, and I will acknowledge his abilities as an orator and wordsmith and pray for him, BUT that is it.
    I have begun today to see what I can do to make sure that he is a one-term President!
    Why am I doing this?
    It is because:
    - I do not share Obama's vision or value system for America ;
    - I do not share his Abortion beliefs;
    - I do not share his radica...

UNDER GOD

Dr. David Barton - on Obama
    Respect the Office? Yes.
    Why am I doing this?
    It is because:
    - I do not share his Abortion beliefs;
    - I do not share his radical Marxist's concept of re-distributing wealth;
    - I do not share his stated views on raising taxes on those who make$150,000+ (the ceiling has been changed three times since August);
    - I do not share his view that America is Arrogant;
    - I do not share his view that America is not a Christian Nation;
    - I do not share his view that the military should be reduced by 25%;
    - I do not share his view of amnesty and giving more to illegals than our American Citizens who need help;
    - I do not share his views on homosexuality and his definition of marriage;
    - I do not share his views that Radical Islam is our friend and Israel is our enemy who should give up any land;
    - I do not share his spiritual beliefs (at least the ones he has made public);
    - I do not share his beliefs on how to re-work the healthcare system in America ;
    - I do not share his Strategic views of the Middle East ; and
    - I certainly do not share his plan to sit down with terrorist regimes such as Iran .
    Bottom line: my America is vastly different from Obama's, and I have a higher obligation to my Country and my GOD to do what is Right!
    For eight (8) years, the Liberals in our Society, led by numerous entertainers who would have no platform and no real credibility but for their celebrity status, have attacked President Bush, his family, and his spiritual beliefs!
    They have not moved toward the center in their beliefs and their philosophies, and they never came together nor compromised their personal beliefs for the betterment of our Country!
    They have portrayed my America as a land where everything is tolerated except being intolerant!
    They have been a vocal and irreverent minority for years!
    They have mocked and attacked the very core values so important to the founding and growth of our Country!
    They have made every effort to remove the name of GOD or Jesus Christ from our Society!
    They have challenged capital punishment, the right to bear firearms, and the most basic principles of our criminal code!
    They have attacked one of the most fundamental of all Freedoms, the right of free speech!
    Unite behind Obama? Never!
    I am sure many of you who read this think that I am going overboard, but I refuse to retreat one more inch in favor of those whom I believe are the embodiment of Evil!
    PRESIDENT BUSH made many mistakes during his Presidency, and I am not sure how history will judge him. However, I believe that he weighed his decisions in light of the long established Judeo-Christian principles of our Founding Fathers!!!
    Majority rules in America , and I will honor the concept; however, I will fight with all of my power to be a voice in opposition to Obama and his "goals for America ..."
    I am going to be a thorn in the side of those who, if left unchecked, will destroy our Country! Any more compromise is more defeat!
    I pray that the results of this election will wake up many who have sat on the sidelines and allowed the Socialist-Marxist anti-GOD crowd to slowly change so much of what has been good in America !
    GOD bless you and GOD bless our Country!
    (Please, please, please, pass this on if you agree. If you don't agree, just delete it.)
    Thanks for your time, may you and yours be safe.
    "In GOD We Trust"

• Captain-Morgan 2012/08/19 23:36:43 (edited)
    No, that's not the country I want.
    Captain-Morgan
    +2
    IT'S NOT WHAT I WANT FOR OUR COUNTRY.. BUT, WITH THIS OBAMANATION AT THE HELM OF THE COUNTRY FOR FOUR MORE YEAR... IT'S VERY LIKELY WE'LL GET IT.. AND SEE IT COME ABOUT...

• Soapstone Captain... 2012/08/19 23:42:17
    Soapstone
    +2
    Of that there is no doubt my friend.
  • pdt_ski 2012/08/18 21:47:16
    No, that's not the country I want.
    pdt_ski
    No, that's not the country I want.
    +4
    Obviously Obama does not care what happens to anyone but himself. It's all about him.
  • Constitution Believer 2012/08/18 21:17:53 (edited)
  • Soapstone Constit... 2012/08/18 21:39:45
    Soapstone
    +2
    You should be SCARED my friend, as shoud anyone foolish enough to continue to believe that what Obama want's is what is best for this country. Far to many of the ignorant masses fail to see the danger. They prefer their limming mentaltiy, their economic slavery. Re searching to find the truth is just to much work for them. They prefer to just follow him off the cliff.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/08/18 12:09:50
    No, that's not the country I want.
    Swampdog PWCM
    +4
    I didn't vote for the communist, Muslime, Kenyan whore bastard!
  • Peggy Swampdo... 2012/08/18 12:34:39
    Peggy
    +3
    Me neither!
  • Constit... Swampdo... 2012/08/18 22:05:11
  • Swampdo... Constit... 2012/08/18 22:08:00
    Swampdog PWCM
    +2
    I never knew that there were so many stupid people in America.
  • Constit... Swampdo... 2012/08/18 22:11:21
  • Swampdo... Constit... 2012/08/18 22:38:57
    Swampdog PWCM
    +2
    Acorn for sure along with those slime balls from Chicago. La Raza I wouldn't doubt.
  • Constit... Swampdo... 2012/08/18 23:09:48
  • Swampdo... Constit... 2012/08/18 23:25:02
    Swampdog PWCM
    +2
    Keep the faith bro!
  • Constit... Swampdo... 2012/08/20 21:41:03
  • Swampdo... Constit... 2012/08/22 03:21:56
    Swampdog PWCM
    Let them be the ones the cops haul away.
  • Constit... Swampdo... 2012/08/22 20:43:00
  • Swampdo... Constit... 2012/08/23 02:07:22
    Swampdog PWCM
    Give it to them!
  • Constit... Swampdo... 2012/08/23 21:00:17
  • Swampdo... Constit... 2012/08/23 21:01:39
    Swampdog PWCM
    Bless you and your work.
  • Constit... Swampdo... 2012/08/24 03:19:04
  • Swampdo... Constit... 2012/08/25 18:12:29
    Swampdog PWCM
    Funny.
  • Peggy Swampdo... 2012/08/20 02:33:03
    Peggy
    +1
    I like you, was naive to the number of stupid people in America. Let's just pray they are smarter after 4 years. However, because of things that have happened in polling places around here I have to ask how many of those that voted were dead, in mental hospitals or nursing homes? How many were actual citizens of the US? Just some thoughts we have had kicked around during county elections.
  • Swampdo... Peggy 2012/08/25 18:14:13
    Swampdog PWCM
    We have a very strict procedure in my district. We must all produce a picture ID, in the past we had to produce our voter registration card and a picture ID.
  • Pedalpusher 2012/08/18 03:55:14
    No, that's not the country I want.
    Pedalpusher
    +6
    I've think the public has made it very clear to him, but we don't matter
  • Peggy 2012/08/18 02:27:08 (edited)
    No, that's not the country I want.
    Peggy
    +9
    UNDER GOD

Dr. David Barton - on Obama
    Respect the Office? Yes.
    Why am I doing this?
    It is because:
    - I do not share his Abortion beliefs;
    - I do not share his radica...

UNDER GOD

Dr. David Barton - on Obama
    Respect the Office? Yes.
    Why am I doing this?
    It is because:
    - I do not share his Abortion beliefs;
    Unite behind Obama? Never!
    "In GOD We Trust"
  • Erok Peggy 2012/08/18 03:27:11
    Erok
    +1
    Right On !!!!!
  • Striker 2012/08/18 00:55:42
    No, that's not the country I want.
    Striker
    +5
    If Obama wants it, we can rely upon it being something a free people cannot stand!
  • Soapstone Striker 2012/08/18 00:58:17
    Soapstone
    +2
    Absolutely.
  • gocar Soapstone 2012/08/18 02:05:48
  • Soapstone gocar 2012/08/18 02:27:31
    Soapstone
    +2
    "The source is the worst news outlet you could pick." According to who, you. Then you say "here is a bit of truth which you can check out." and then you just write some idiotic babble that comes from just your mouth, and you call that a source. Get a grip will you please.

2014/12/22 22:51:59