Is THIS the Thank You for a Lifetime Appointment?

Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/12/10 19:22:28
I think.....
In my opinion
It has been announced that obama is planning on having a "private" swearing in to office.
Now I don't know about everyone but I find this a tab puzzling...
Why in the world would he want to do that?
Every President has taken the oath LIVE on TV so ALL Americans can see
this momentous event. IMHO....having a second "showing" would be a waste of the already overtaxed burden budget.

He has been silent on what the new Egyptian President hasdone by making himself
a dictator and he himself wants to have authority over the spending limit....
NO CONGRESS ALLOWED!

How do you feel about this?

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/press-fear-obama-privat...
http://theintelhub.com/2012/11/21/obama-to-hold-private-swear...
http://twitchy.com/2012/12/10/most-transparent-administration...
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/335201/private-sw...

• keeper 2012/12/10 19:29:16
    I think.....
    keeper
    +15
    I think that we better count all of our fingers after shaking hands with him because he may steal some of them like he is doing with our savings.
    This is mighty peculiar...

• HatinOnHaters ;~} 2012/12/23 02:16:41
    I think.....
    HatinOnHaters ;~}
    +1
    wow...we're in big trouble now ewwww! eeewww
  • Charu ∞... HatinOn... 2012/12/23 03:48:38
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Thank you so very much for your comments Hatinonhaterz! :)
  • joe keeney 2012/12/13 20:41:42
    I think.....
    joe keeney
  • Charu ∞... joe keeney 2012/12/16 07:04:52
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Thank you so very much for your comments Joe! :)

Here is something that I knew but purposely left off just to see how many research before they comment. I found this on wikipedia a while back and it is still there...
    "The next scheduled presidential inauguration, swearing-in Barack Obama, will take place on a Monday, January 21, 2013"

Now why did the WH change the date?
    Why hasn't the media or anyone else questioned it?
  • Don Wenk 2012/12/13 16:23:38
    I think.....
    Don Wenk
    +2
    I suspect his definition of transparency is different than Webster’s.
  • Charu ∞... Don Wenk 2012/12/16 07:05:45
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Thank you so very much for your comments Don! :)

Now why did the WH change the date?
  • Buoyant Leadraft 2012/12/13 07:57:41
    I think.....
    Buoyant Leadraft
    +1
    yes...enjoy...suck it up AMERICA!
  • Charu ∞... Buoyant... 2012/12/16 07:06:17
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Thank you so very much for your comments Bouyant! :)

Now why did the WH change the date?
  • S* 2012/12/13 05:07:05 (edited)
    In my opinion
    S*
    +2
    Are not the swearing in and the public inauguration two different ceremonies? If Reagan can do it, why is this so reprehensible to you and why do you post such hateful rhetoric? You demean the Ceremony, the Supreme Court, the whole country and in addition, you are mistaken.

John Glover Roberts, Jr. (born January 27, 1955) is the 17th and current Chief Justice of the United States. He has served since 2005, having been nominated by President George W. Bush after the death of Chief Justice William Rehnquist.

GWBush appointed him, where are you coming from? So Obama gets some special dispensation from the Supreme Court? Is that enough for you?
  • Charu ∞... S* 2012/12/16 07:04:18
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Thank you so very much for your comments S! :)

Now why did the WH change the date?
    I would love for people to start researching and think for themselves.

The point is when Reagan did the official swearing in on a Sunday the PRESS was allowed in and they did record it for all to see. obama was BARRING the press which is wrong.
    I will be perfectly honest tho I do NOT trust our government as they have not given me any reason to.
    I did not demean anyone but I will admit that in the progressive mind things do get twisted
  • Walt 2012/12/13 00:14:16
    I think.....
    Walt
    +2
    I think the private swearing in ceremony is invalid, regardless of what is said. Circumventing the preexisting format to serve a hidden agenda is pointless. Whatever they're inserting in there in private that varies from the norm is null and void.
  • Charu ∞... Walt 2012/12/13 00:42:34
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Thank you so very much for your comments G! :)

Now why did the WH change the date?
  • Steve 2012/12/12 15:23:38
    In my opinion
    Steve
    +4
    Barack Obama : "Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"
    Transparent
  • Charu ∞... Steve 2012/12/13 00:43:13
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Thank you so very much for your comments Steve! :)

You tell me.....

Now why did the WH change the date?
  • Liberty 2012/12/12 15:14:03
    In my opinion
    Liberty
    +2
    This is not acceptable to me
  • Charu ∞... Liberty 2012/12/13 00:43:46
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Thank you so very much for your comments Liberty! :)

Now why did the WH change the date?
  • Liberty Charu ∞... 2012/12/13 14:33:19
    Liberty
    +1
    Just like everything else with this administration, you can count on underhanded, rule changes. At this point, nothng will surprise me,,,As far as the date..I have no idea why the date was changes..Throughout history, it's been on the 20th of January...and I don't have to tell you about the lame stream media not reporting the important stuff....they report what they're told to report....sad that journalism has died, along with our country.
  • Charu ∞... Liberty 2012/12/16 07:09:36
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    I know that Reagan did his swearing in on a Sunday but the difference between him and obama is Reagan allowed the press to witness & record to televise and obama was BARRING the press from the ceremony.
  • Liberty Charu ∞... 2012/12/16 18:49:31
    Liberty
    +1
    that's not all he's hiding
  • Charu ∞... Liberty 2012/12/16 23:02:36
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    I am sure
  • Starchild 2012/12/12 07:15:52
    I think.....
    Starchild
    +2
    Obama, like Bush, Clinton, and other U.S. presidents before him, is a power addict. People who want the job of president too badly should be disqualified from it.

I don't know whether there's anything sinister about him planning a "private" inauguration ceremony, but I certainly don't trust someone who claims he has the (unconstitutional) authority to have anyone anywhere in the world executed just on his claim that they are supporting terrorism, without any trial, due process, or accountability.
  • Charu ∞... Starchild 2012/12/13 00:44:15
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Thank you so very much for your comments Starchild! :)

Now why did the WH change the date?
  • Starchild Charu ∞... 2013/01/04 05:15:47
    Starchild
    +1
    You're welcome, but I'm not sure I understand the significance of the announcement you reference. (It's also possible, of course, that someone accidentally or deliberately typed the wrong date into Wikipedia.) What is your theory about the private inauguration?
  • Charu ∞... Starchild 2013/01/04 05:39:06
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    I was not errrr...comfortable with his first taking of the oath..
    as in I do not believe that it happened in the WH the second time..
    in short....
    I haven't trusted our government for a long time but especially the last 6 years.
  • Starchild Charu ∞... 2013/01/04 10:26:29
    Starchild
    +1
    Indeed. I don't even recognize it as being "my" government. Not that most of the others are much better. A pox on all their houses, and senates, and parliaments.
  • Charu ∞... Starchild 2013/01/04 13:35:11
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    It appears that they are trying real hard to make us like other countries and I have come to the conclusion from the many comments I see that those who support this here don't have a clue what life is like in the other countries as it has all been romanticized.
  • lcky9 2012/12/12 05:19:25
    I think.....
    lcky9
    +2
    I know it's been done before by other presidents when it falls on a SUNDAY.. Nothing new move on..
  • Charu ∞... lcky9 2012/12/13 00:44:43
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Thank you so very much for your comments Icky! :)

You tell me.....

Now why did the WH change the date?
  • lcky9 Charu ∞... 2012/12/18 05:06:10
    lcky9
    +1
    I don't keep up on all that swearing in.,. I usually turn OFF the television WHENEVER Obama speaks..lol.. however my guess is they aren't saying anything cause they are busy hiding Hillary.. trying to take away guns and scaring the people with the CLIFF.. not enough time to cover everything..
  • Charu ∞... lcky9 2012/12/18 06:23:18
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    You have great points there Icky!
  • conservyT 2012/12/12 05:17:25
    In my opinion
    conservyT
  • Charu ∞... conservyT 2012/12/13 00:45:26
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Thank you so very much for your comments ConservryT! :)

Now why did the WH change the date?
  • conservyT Charu ∞... 2012/12/13 06:11:17
    conservyT
    +1
    I was not aware of this news.

I'll have to read up on this, but here's my guess...

because he's the Anit-Christ.
  • Charu ∞... conservyT 2012/12/16 07:10:00
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Could be :)
  • Ozzyboy 2012/12/12 03:22:41
    I think.....
    Ozzyboy
    +5
    He can't be taped really swearing to uphold the Constitution. Remember the first time? He flubbed it and had to do it again and then it wasn't right. If he does it right on camera, the people could hold him accountable for swearing to uphold the Constitution. If he doesn't have to do it on camera, he can't beheld accountable for his actions. Really quite simple. Kind of like him saying I "may" be a Christain.....it's all in how it is said.
  • Charu ∞... Ozzyboy 2012/12/13 00:46:14
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Thank you so very much for your comments Ozzyboy! :)

Now why did the WH change the date?
  • Ozzyboy Charu ∞... 2012/12/13 02:55:48
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    Media will not tell you anything but glorification of this administration. I heard today, but haven't verified it yet, that he will be doing his swearing in, in public. We will find out more as we get closer. Everyone needs to be super vigilant in this cockeyed world. Thanks for bring it to the attention of SH.
  • Charu ∞... Ozzyboy 2012/12/13 05:08:54
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    You're welcome and Thank you Ozzyboy.
    I posted this for that very reason...
    For people to be aware. :)
  • Jeff Smith 2012/12/12 02:30:26
    In my opinion
    Jeff Smith
    +2
    As long as he's sworn in to protect the Constitution I really don't care to do otherwise would be treason not only by him but those doing the swearing in. Bye-bye
  • conservyT Jeff Smith 2012/12/12 05:19:20
    conservyT
    +3
    but how will YOU know that he really Swore In?

2014/12/21 16:38:24