Is this dignified for a Sec of State?

MkB 2012/04/18 05:30:12
Related Topics: Columbia, Image, Sec
hillary Sec of State columbia

• KoAm 2012/04/18 07:56:07
    KoAm
    +9
    It's not "dignified," but at the same time, it's no big deal.

From what I read, she was only in the place for about a half-hour. She had a drink or two, maybe danced for a couple minutes, and that was it.

I'm as conservative as they come, and I very much hope Obama loses in November, but I don't see this Hillary thing as a big deal.

• voice_m... Freedom... 2012/04/18 13:56:29
    voice_matters
    when we read stupid comments like this it makes her look like one of the most dignified people
  • Freedom... voice_m... 2012/04/19 03:24:20 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +1
    Maybe some people know something about her that you aren't aware of ever heard of Grande Dame? Iam not stupid. Iam just aware of info that your not aware of. Of course when children don't understand something they resort to name calling. The defination of being stupid is doing something you know better. Stupid, NO, Bold about speaking about what I have learned. Yes. I could careless what you think or believe, that is your choice to make.
  • voice_m... Freedom... 2012/04/19 15:47:48
    voice_matters

look if you have something then show it. to me having a beer and dancing is fine and brings no disrespect to the office, her co-workers, or the usa. i get you hate and ignorance is all you care to sharebut i am not interested
  • Freedom... voice_m... 2012/04/23 01:05:49 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    Hillary Clinton is a 6 Degree, Grande Dame of the Illuminati, and has been involved in MKULTA, mind control, and look up what Cathey O Brien has to say about her experience with Hillary. Wether you believe in the Dark arts of the occult is not important, because these people that are in charge do and they are practicing it. They channel with demon spirts to gain power, and the ancient mysteries have been practiced for years. I hate no one, I just study the occult, how they think and what they do, peroid and EXPOSE them for what they are. MKULTRA came to America imported by Operation Paper Clip, via by the Vatican to North, South and Cental America. The Germans had been using this in medical experiements during World War II. They have fround when you torcher a person and the pain is so servere, and you give them a drug that keeps them passing out from the pain, they can split your mind into two or more personalities. Sounds like something a nice person would do to another Huh? For info on this subject go to-
    http://projectcamelot.org.
    This is a whistler blower website. Look up Cathey OBrien on a web search and on you tube she will tell you all about Hillary's dark side. Kathey Obrien was found and her doctor discovered she was a victum of MKULTRA. These victums are popping up...
    http://projectcamelot.org.
    This is a whistler blower website. Look up Cathey OBrien on a web search and on you tube she will tell you all about Hillary's dark side. Kathey Obrien was found and her doctor discovered she was a victum of MKULTRA. These victums are popping up all over, usually dumped into mental hospitals. The truth is out there it up to you to decern for yourself and do your own home work to see if its true. You also might be interested in the Clinton Cronicles and the 150 dead bodies left behind these people have value also, and their families deserve some truthful answers to why they have lost their loved ones. I just hope your not one of those type of people that only look for the answers they want to hear, or you just cheat yourself out of finding the real truth.
  • voice_m... Freedom... 2012/04/23 01:37:52
    voice_matters

• Freedom... voice_m... 2012/04/23 01:42:41
    Freedom Mom
    If your to lazy to look it up, thats your problem, But she is very much a part of Mystery Bablyon which is the NWO system which even is spoken about in the Bible. Thats ok its beyond your comprehension level anyway, stay a sheep and follow your shepard to the slaughter don't say you weren't warned.
  • voice_m... Freedom... 2012/04/23 03:02:32
    voice_matters

• safari 2012/04/18 07:26:09
    safari
    +7
    And neither is this ... ( and I think she was running for prez at this time ) But check out the guy standing behind her's eyes in your pic lmao - All you can see are the whites of them and he appears to be looking at her @ in total amazement ( but not in a good way lol )

Now look at the guy behind her here - is he goosing her or? :P

drunken hillary clinton shame democrats suck
  • MkB safari 2012/04/18 07:41:55
    MkB
    +5
    Something's going on...I'm not sure what, though lol
  • safari MkB 2012/04/18 09:19:19
    safari
    +4
    we probably don't want to know ... lol
  • BUCCANE... safari 2012/04/18 08:23:19
  • safari BUCCANE... 2012/04/18 09:19:36
    safari
    +5
    lol! That is so epic!
  • BUCCANE... safari 2012/04/18 09:25:34
  • JJ Rage BUCCANE... 2012/04/18 13:50:01
    JJ Rage
    +4
    That's funny!
  • Hula gi... BUCCANE... 2012/04/18 18:42:05
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    Those should be a different kind of nut....she's a real B breaker.
  • BUCCANE... Hula gi... 2012/04/18 18:50:34
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    I agree Hula but one has to be so careful!!
  • LisaWay... safari 2012/04/18 09:45:45
    LisaWay☮JUST MARCH HOME
    +4
    I would not vote for her or appoint her to such lofty heights, but too bad she's so scary in those positions, b/c I think there is a real and fun drunk person in there.
  • BoomLover safari 2012/04/18 14:50:03
    BoomLover
    +2
    I think he is copping a feel, hence the look of estacy on her face, but that begs the question..."Why would you even consider it?"
  • LisaWay... BoomLover 2012/04/19 22:39:53 (edited)
    LisaWay☮JUST MARCH HOME
    two possible reasons: he's drunk too? Or, b/c sometimes a man just has to take one for the team! I wish more would endeavor to distract her more often. ;-)
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/04/18 06:55:18 (edited)
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +7
    No but Class has never ran in her family or party for that matter. That's why they call them Ass's.

donkey
  • safari Hula gi... 2012/04/18 07:27:33
    safari
    +4
    lolol - ( check the other pic I posted right above here - another brilliant shot )
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/04/18 06:25:43
  • KoAm POWERSH... 2012/04/18 07:54:00
    KoAm
    +6
    I agree with you. I'm as conservative as they come, and I hope the entire Obama administration is run out of town in November ... but I don't think this thing with Hillary is really a big deal.

From what I read, she was only there for about a half hour, had a drink or two, and danced for a couple minutes. Not exactly the scandal of the century.
  • POWERSH... KoAm 2012/04/18 08:20:23
  • wolf sloan POWERSH... 2012/04/18 11:37:25
    wolf sloan
    as long as she doesn't inhale
  • Lady Wh... POWERSH... 2012/04/18 12:57:42
    my thoughts exactly!
  • themadhare ~IJM 2012/04/18 06:24:33
    themadhare ~IJM
    +5
    I have my objections to her political history, but dancing to a Caribbean rhythm?
    Her stock just went up in my book
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/04/18 05:56:36
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +5
    Yahn. Call me when she pulls a Margaret Trudeau.

trudeau
  • MkB FAWKES'... 2012/04/18 06:05:27
    MkB
    +4
    Man, how did I miss that!
  • MkB 2012/04/18 05:54:59
    Not sure
    MkB
    +3
    Maybe in this new era, it is. Is that sign above her subliminal?
  • voice_m... MkB 2012/04/18 13:57:21
    voice_matters
    +1
    can you tell me why i should be against someone drinking beer and dancing
  • MkB voice_m... 2012/08/14 21:54:57
    MkB
    Hillary isn't just anybody.
  • voice_m... MkB 2012/08/14 22:02:45
    voice_matters
    and blocked. asked you question and when you can not answer it it shows you are nothing more tht lib.
    +9
    Gives a whole 'nother meaning to the term ..
    "Party Animal" doesn't it!
  • Doreen 2012/04/18 05:53:08
    Doreen
    +5
    She is just having fun like any one of us might. Some people need to get it into their brains that people like her are humans also.
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/04/18 05:48:12
    Not sure
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +8
    I would not think so.
  • MkB Charu ∞... 2012/04/18 05:59:46
    MkB
    +4
    I agree. But I'm old-fashion and this may be the sign of the times. ;]
  • Charu ∞... MkB 2012/04/18 06:08:08
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +5
    I agree as am I MkB and yes I agree about the sign. ;)
  • MkB Charu ∞... 2012/04/18 06:27:14
    MkB
    +1
    You caught that, eh? lol
  • Charu ∞... MkB 2012/04/18 06:28:04
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    uh huh! ;) lol

2014/04/19 12:19:58