Is there any wild chance Hillary Clinton is faking illness so as not to testify about BENGAZI?? Silly me, why would she do that?

hazel 2012/12/17 20:01:04
She just happened to be unavaible when they sent Rice out, when according to President Obama ,Rice knew nothing about BENGAZI ...Now Hillary is too ill to testify. ...HUMMM i SMELL SOME THING ROTTEN ,AND ITS NOT IN DENMARK

• Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/12/18 07:02:04
    Once again President Obama and his gang are banking on us believing more lies
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +6
    Hazel.....I thought of making a poll too. Hillary went to the Wine tasting party in Australia and got off from Testifying.....Now this illness , OMG....Now she don't have to testify.Bingo..She doesn't want to be caught in lies...They all lie and cover up for Obama..
    They all should do time.....in prison.....The Obama media cover up ....

White house lies about Bengahzi

• PetrifiedElephantPoop 2013/02/09 04:04:00
    I have a different answer
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    Newsflash....she did testify!
  • Bastion 2013/02/08 20:08:16
    I have a different answer
    Bastion
    +2
    Republican Hypocricy

Republican hypocricy
  • Scrappyang 2012/12/23 19:14:05
    I have a different answer
    Scrappyang
    The last time I heard accusations of a politician faking an illness to avoid something that was bothched, the man died from his "fake" heart attack. I don't know what is going on. I would hate to think she is, but she's the only one who knows for sure.
  • patrick.bonacoscia 2012/12/21 17:18:20
    I have a different answer
    patrick.bonacoscia
    +2
    She sure could do that but there must be some proof of that accusation, otherwise this is just wind
  • Tom Trojan 2012/12/21 05:18:28
    Tom Trojan
    +1
    Oh please..... at least she was original with the "concussion" excuse......

Obviously, nobody would have bought the menstal cramp excuse from her.....
  • Hawk 2012/12/20 18:56:20
    Hawk
    Hillary is just another of obamas ass k;;;ers.
  • JQHiggins 2012/12/19 20:36:15
    JQHiggins
    Perhaps, unlike her spouse, she prefers not to lie under oath.
  • Howler 2012/12/19 14:23:55
    Howler
    +1
    ...And sadly, if Hillary runs for POTUS in 2016, if there is a U.S., and if there is an election, no matter how obvious it may come to be that she is as worthless and corrupt as many have always suspected, she will fly to victory.

The more blatant her guilt, the more support she will get.

That's the left-wing, Progressive way.
  • Mountai... Howler 2012/12/19 21:27:52
    Mountaineer
    +3
    What if in 2016 Hillary happens to be behind bars?
  • Howler Mountai... 2012/12/20 02:28:46
    Howler
    +1
    I wish...Oh how I wish.

But, I don't think the direction the country seems to be going politically would stand for that.

We are really going to hell in a handbasket - and fast.

People who have power in the media and in politics care less and less about the rule of law, and their dumb masses follow their lead.

As you can tell I don't have a lot of hope for the sustenance of this country called the U.S.A.

Obama and the ideologues who line up with his political way want it to collapse, and IMO they have from the beginning so that they can reorganize it and without the U.S. Constitution in their way.
  • Ramon 2012/12/19 01:08:46
    Ramon
    +1
    Maybe she has a hangover.

hilary clinton drinking

hangover

hilary clinton drinking

hilary clinton drinking
    I have a different answer
    +1
    As wild a chance as that Bill Clinton lied when he said "There's no sexual relationship" with Monica whore.
  • Grandpa 2012/12/18 16:07:13 (edited)
    Grandpa
    +3
    HILLARY AND OBAMA ARE RESPONIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THOSE 4 americans and HILLARY WANT ALL REPORTS IN TO READ SO SHE CAN COVER HER BEHIND ( WHICH IS GETTING PRETTY BIG) 3 MONTHS AND KNOW ANSWERS AS THE OFFICALS ARE WORRYING SUSAN RICE ROLE < SHE WAS FOLLOWING ORDERS >>

NOW WHY NO ANSWERS AS TO WHY GENERAL HAM WAS RELEAVED OF HIS COMMAND ??, WHY HE DIDN'T SEND HELP AS HE WAS ONLY A HOUR AWAY ?? . WHO GAVE THE STAND DOWN ORDER THAT GOT THEM KILLED ??,WHY WAS THE ADMIRAL RECALLED ? DID HE HAVE THE TAPES FROM THE TWO DRONES??? WHERE ARE THEY NOW ??/ ARE THEY BEING ALTERED TO COVER UP WHAT HAPPEN ??? WHY WEREN'T THE ONES CONROLING THE DRONES AND WATCHING THE SCREEN CALLED TO TESTIFY ???? WHY WEREN'T THE PERSONAL WHO WERE RECUSED AND TAKEN TO GERMANY CALLED TO TESTIFY ???? WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING THEM "OUR" TAX DOLLARS ???? WHY ARE WE GIVING 20 F-16 TO EGYPT TO ADD TO THE 200 THEY NOW HAVE ??? WILL THEY USE THEM AGINST THERE OWN PEOPLE OR iSREAL OUR ALLY ???? WE THE PEOPLE DESERVE "ANSWERS" NOT BULLCRAP >>> DAWIZRD HAS REMIND ME AND I HOPE YOU, OF THE COVER UP AT THE ROSE LAW FIRM , ISN'T STRANGE THAT IT TOOK MONTHS FOR THOSE RECORDS TO APPEAR ,AND WERE THEY ALTERED TO HIDE THE FACTS BEFORE THEY APPEARED ?????? AND LOOK AT ALL THOSE AROUND THEM WHO WERE DYING
  • dawizrd Grandpa 2012/12/18 16:34:20
    dawizrd
    +9
    I agree and remember the Rose law firm records that all of a sudden appear, remember the travel office people that were accused to doing illegal things, it was never proved, you cannot trust, the Clintons, she is worse that Billy
  • WinterLynn 2012/12/18 15:37:53
  • ID51 2012/12/18 14:50:55
    ID51
    +3
    She's absolutely ducking....
  • l 2012/12/18 14:29:43
    l
    +3
    Hillary got out of Dodge before so it's not beyond the realm of possibility!
  • Jeff Smith 2012/12/18 14:20:23
    Jeff Smith
    +2
    Claiming she has a concussion from fainting is there any video pertaining to this fainting spell where she actually struck her head hard enough to cause a concussion or is her skull just mush anyway
  • Lanikai Jeff Smith 2012/12/18 16:09:30
  • Jeff Smith Lanikai 2012/12/18 16:44:11
    Jeff Smith
    +3
    She's a self proclaimed doctor herself now is she. I'm thinking she's afraid of that nasty dying of natural causes virus the Obama administration is known for inflicting on those who rat them out.
  • Lanikai Jeff Smith 2012/12/18 16:47:11
    +3
    That is the truest statement I have read on here.
  • Jeff Smith Lanikai 2012/12/18 16:54:41
    Jeff Smith
    +3
    There sure has been an influx in these type's of coincidences ever since Obama took office. Makes one wonder.
  • Lanikai Jeff Smith 2012/12/18 17:11:55
    +1
    Mostly, we think that the admin and it's minions help plan this for various reasons.

If they can get us all living in some form of fear, we are usually much more compliant to the restrictions a very aggressive fed places on us.

What bothers me more is the fact that ALL of the media hated Bush for his Patriot Act, calling it invasive and illegal, obama SAID he would get rid of it, but instead he expanded it and turned it ONTO the citizens, which the media has ignored.

Oh, and look at those random gas explosions-after this many years of gas service, to suddenly have several random explosions defies logic. Drone strikes perhaps.
  • Jeff Smith Lanikai 2012/12/19 03:21:24
    Jeff Smith
    +2
    Or someones escalating the end of our freedoms in elaborate scripted scenario that will continually get more and more frequent. We are seeing some huge changes in the way we are used to living and I seriously doubt there's much we can do to stop it. It seems those who represent the right side have all but given us any hope, the future will not be much brighter than it is right now unless we comply.

I fear no man
  • Lanikai Jeff Smith 2012/12/19 15:19:34 (edited)
    +2
    I agree. My hubby thinks the FED is behind this rash of shootings, mind control or subliminal messaging in video games, and it is all coordinated to remove our weapons.

There could easily be psychological "triggers" in video games that people with certain disturbances could be triggered with.
  • Jeff Smith Lanikai 2012/12/19 16:25:15
  • Pearlie... Jeff Smith 2012/12/19 22:41:18
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    I think they all got off according to the Independent committee..
    check this link...
    http://mail.aol.com/37267-111...
  • dawizrd Jeff Smith 2012/12/18 16:34:57
    dawizrd
    +8
    What hospital did she go to ?
  • Lanikai dawizrd 2012/12/18 17:12:07
    +2
    She did NOT go to a hospital or Dr.
  • Todd Parsons 2012/12/18 14:08:51
    Todd Parsons
    +1
    Coincidence? I think not
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/12/18 13:08:16
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +2
    She must have recived the concussion from stepping down as secretary of state. That's a long way down.
  • Ramon marcuss... 2012/12/19 01:13:01
    Ramon
    +1
    lol....now that's funny.
  • KCurtis 2012/12/18 11:01:38
    KCurtis
    +4
    Apparently she bumped her head and all her marbles fell out.
  • hazel KCurtis 2012/12/19 01:08:17
    hazel
    +1
    lol lol
  • TattooedSailor 2012/12/18 10:47:39
    TattooedSailor
    I thought I was the only one speculating that. perfect timing huh?
  • Thomas G Towns 2012/12/18 10:31:22
    Thomas G Towns
    +2
    We are just pawns in their misguided game .It all can be summed up in one word IRRESPONSEABLE grand deciever
  • hazel Thomas ... 2012/12/19 01:08:37
    hazel
    very good
  • rolliby 2012/12/18 08:25:07
    rolliby
    +2
    Need a button for "all of the above". ;) Did you know that no one knows where the survivors of Benghazi are?

Did you know that not one single interview has been conducted with them or any of their families?

Did you know that even Congress (the UT Senator in particular) can't even find out HOW MANY survivors were rescued even today??? MONTHS after this travesty?

The liberal, left-wing O-Media has squelched any mention possible of Benghazi. People depending on main-stream-media have all but forgotten about it because it has been silenced. This is the most vile, villanous administration with no allegiance to OUR AMERICA what-so-ever.

I scoured through the current petitions to the White House at petitions.whitehouse.gov and saw there wasn't a single petition about Benghazi. There were 7-8 about Westboro Church. None about Benghazi.

There is something terribly wrong here and it is our own fault if we don't call this adminstration out for this heinous scandal and ride our Congresspeople like a mad bull to get the truth.
  • hazel rolliby 2012/12/19 01:08:52
    hazel
    great point
  • strawberry 2012/12/18 07:24:50
    I have a different answer
    strawberry
    +1
    It also crossed my mind that Hillary Clinton might be faking to avoid testifying. Her reasons could be justifiable and not deceitful as so many want to believe.

2014/10/23 22:06:13