Is there any sane, rational reason to pretend that we are not AT WAR WITH ISLAM?

tncdel 2012/09/14 23:37:39
ALL Muslims [not a few or some of them] are commanded by Islam to kill, oppress and annihilate all who refuse to believe as they do. Islam leaves no room whatsoever for compromise on that. See:

• Dan 2012/09/14 23:46:20
    NO [tell us why not].
    Dan
    +3
    We they have been at war with us for decades. Only in that last few years have they been hitting us. Obama has shown weakness in dealing with this. That causes them to be emboldened. We need to be out of the middle east and let these animals just kill each other. We need to drill our own oil, enviromentalist be damned and let the A-rabs drink their oil.

• mikeeonly 2012/09/15 21:24:19
    NO [tell us why not].
    mikeeonly
    not all, just the fanatics
    NO [tell us why not].
    They're looking for trouble and it's going to find them sooner or later.
  • uguess 2012/09/15 07:39:28
    NO [tell us why not].
    uguess
    THERE IS A FULL BLOWN COUP TAKING PLACE AND OBAMA HAS EITHER BEEN CHOSEN TO USHER IT IN AND WILL BE ELIMINATED LATER, OR LIKE WITH HITLER, THE POWER WHO BROUGHT HIM INTO POWER THOUGHT THEY COULD CONTROL HIM AND FOUND OUT THEY COULD NOT. NO MATTER WHAT, THERE IS A COUP TAKING PLACE ! AND AMERICA IS GOING TO LOSE, UNLESS WE UNITE AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK! REMEMBER HITLER WON THE ELECTIONS BY ONLY A VERY VERY SMALL MARGIN, AND HIS MEDIA/PROPAGANDA MADE HIM INTO A EMPEROR / KING ! THE SHEEPLE FOLLOWED HIM STRAIGHT TO HELL ! 165 MILLION PLUS DIED BECAUSE OF HIS EVILNESS AND OBAMA IS A CHIP OFF THE OLE BLOCK.

THE EMBASSY BOMBINGS AND THE SOON TO COME TERRORISTS ATTACKS ON UNITED STATES SOIL IS A Al-Qaeda (aka CIA) set this up. Along with the other powers to be THE DNC/GOP.

It is planned by our very own government TRAITORS and the sacrifice of Americans is well with in the protocol to completion of the events and coup of the US Government. Civil War was a set up, Pearl Harbor was a set up, the Bay of Token was a set up, Kent state was a set up ! 911 was a SET UP!, These embassy attacks are a SET UP !, Crashing our Economy a SET UP, CRASHING the GLOBAL ECONOMY is a set up.

I will eat my hat if it does not happen! Its clear that it is planned. There is too much domino's...

I will eat my hat if it does not happen! Its clear that it is planned. There is too much domino's falling in order. Mistakes do not fall like domino's, only planned events have a set/predetermined chain of events / reaction.
    dominos
    War college, taught me that staged events have a succession that is deliberate and there is always a predetermination of the goal /outcome. THE MILITARY call it campaigning .

• Robin 2012/09/15 05:40:38
    NO [tell us why not].
    Robin
    I can't think of any reason that we should pretend that there is not a great religious war going on, with world wide ramifications. If we do, it would be because that is what the media is telling us and we are as diluted and polluted as they are. We need to remember that one of our enemies is in the white hosue....
  • freedomsox 2012/09/15 01:28:07
    NO [tell us why not].
    freedomsox
    +1
    Meant to vote yes >.< I need to read questions more carefully.
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2012/09/15 01:00:31 (edited)
    YES [explain why you think so].
    lurx: the soda jerk
  • Classical Liberal 2012/09/15 00:55:47
    NO [tell us why not].
    Classical Liberal
    +2
    I meant yes. Allow me to demonstrate:

meant demonstrate
    meant demonstrate
    meant demonstrate

I have known a few American Muslims. Not one of them have suggested that they would kill me for my belief in Deism.
  • 3414503 2012/09/15 00:01:12
  • tncdel 3414503 2012/09/15 00:04:54
    tncdel
    +1
    Sorry to have to break the sad news to you, but ALL Muslims [not some or a few of them] are commanded by the Qaran to kill, oppress and annihilate ALL who don't believe as they do. See this educational video here [it merely states what the Qaran itself commands so you can't refute what it says]:

The bottomline is that ALL Muslims, bar none, are EXTREMISTS and TERRORISTS.

If you say not all Muslims are like that, then those you are speaking about are either NOT true Muslims [for only someone who actually FOLLOWS what Islam commands is a FOLLOWER of Islam], or they are following the Qaran's command to deceive "infidels" by pretending to not be true Muslims.
  • 3414503 tncdel 2012/09/15 00:25:45
  • JoeBtfsplk 3414503 2012/09/15 00:31:27
    JoeBtfsplk
    OK - how about 99.9%
  • 3414503 JoeBtfsplk 2012/09/15 00:51:19
  • JoeBtfsplk 3414503 2012/09/15 02:11:17
    JoeBtfsplk
    think about what you've stated and it may come to you
  • 3414503 JoeBtfsplk 2012/09/15 02:16:05
  • JoeBtfsplk 3414503 2012/09/15 03:51:11
    JoeBtfsplk
    I hope you awaken from the self imposed stupor at some point while you're still drawing breath.
  • 3414503 JoeBtfsplk 2012/09/15 03:57:33
  • JoeBtfsplk 3414503 2012/09/15 04:32:28
    JoeBtfsplk
    I wasn't aware that my grammar was incorrect.
  • 3414503 JoeBtfsplk 2012/09/15 07:43:57
  • JoeBtfsplk 3414503 2012/09/15 07:51:39
    JoeBtfsplk
    Doubtful you're my type.
  • 3414503 JoeBtfsplk 2012/09/15 08:11:14
  • JoeBtfsplk 3414503 2012/09/15 09:10:51
    JoeBtfsplk
    I believe your entire life is filled with things you cannot comprehend. Enjoy?
  • 3414503 JoeBtfsplk 2012/09/15 18:42:00
  • NPC 2012/09/14 23:59:22
    YES [explain why you think so].
    NPC
    +1
    I think we still have a Muslim problem worldwide. Islam has nothing in common with a Christian nation that is a Constitutional Republic. Conflict or war with continue at some level,
  • Alphalily 2012/09/14 23:50:39
    NO [tell us why not].
    Alphalily
    +1
    When Islam invades our embassies , It is like attacking our country . They killed and tortured the ambassador, and killed our men . No . But this administration seems to be insane , the people have lost all pride in their selves and for their country and their fellow man. Shame on them!!!
  • JMCC 2012/09/14 23:49:15
    YES [explain why you think so].
    JMCC
    +1
    Because we are not.

The conflicts you see today are the culmination of more than four decades of Western interference in a region that was not stable in the first place.
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2012/09/14 23:48:17
    YES [explain why you think so].
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +1
    We are at war with a radical, political movement that uses religion - in this case Islam - as its banner. There have been "holy wars" against "infidels" in the past fought by Christians, Muslims, and Jews alike. If you read your history, you will find that Crusaders were told that they would earn their way to heaven for every Muslim "Infadel" that they killed. Whenever extreme religious piety and political goals of military conquest collide, the result is never good.
  • Dan 2012/09/14 23:46:20
    NO [tell us why not].
    Dan
    +3
  • NPC Dan 2012/09/15 00:00:35
    NPC
    +1
    Cnfusing question here ? Some said yes that meant no and those that said no meant yes.
  • tncdel NPC 2012/09/15 00:08:04
    tncdel
    The question is clear enough, as are the answers. But I cannot control how carefully they are read. Poor reading comprehension sometimes is the result of haste, rather than lack of ability.
  • Dan NPC 2012/09/15 10:59:33
    Dan
    No it is not a "cnfusing" question. just a typo and didn't correct it.
  • wallygator64 2012/09/14 23:46:10
    YES [explain why you think so].
    wallygator64
    +3
    You are 100 % right,we are at war with Islam.The mainstream media,mamby-pamby Senators and Congressman want us to believe that islam is misunderstood.
  • seattleman 2012/09/14 23:42:47
    YES [explain why you think so].
    seattleman
    +2
    Because we are not. No pretending necessary.
  • tncdel seattleman 2012/09/14 23:45:07
    tncdel
    +2
    Yes, you can choose to run from reality when it is too ugly for you to contemplate. But it does nothing to change the fact of what that reality is.

Liberal with head up ass
  • seattleman tncdel 2012/09/14 23:58:21
    seattleman
    +1
    Reality? I think I have a pretty good grasp of what the reality is. I think a (literal) war with Islam is the exact wrong way to approach things. We are at war with terrorists - Al-Qaeda and its affiliates - not the entire Muslim population.

I'm not in a panic. And I don't have my head up my ass.
  • tncdel seattleman 2012/09/15 00:08:51
    tncdel
    Sorry to have to break the sad news to you, but ALL Muslims [not some or a few of them] are commanded by the Quran to kill, oppress and annihilate ALL who don't believe as they do. See this educational video here [it merely states what the Qaran itself commands so you can't refute what it says]:

• seattleman tncdel 2012/09/15 11:53:21
    seattleman
    No offense; but you seem paranoid.

I disagree with just about everything you just said.
  • BlueMax372 2012/09/14 23:42:15
    NO [tell us why not].
    BlueMax372
    +3
    That Islam has been at war with the West since their pedophilic prophet declared all-out-war on us infidels in his "holy book" back in the Seventh Century should by now have been a well-known fact. Obviously, we haven't yet awakened to that fact.
  • The Sane One 2012/09/14 23:40:52
    YES [explain why you think so].
    The Sane One
    +2
    Not everyone that is of the Muslim faith is a religious extremist, just as not every Christian thinks along the lines of the Westboro Baptist Church.
  • tncdel The San... 2012/09/14 23:45:54
    tncdel
    +2

• The San... tncdel 2012/09/15 22:47:06 (edited)
    The Sane One
    They're just like the Christians who pick and choose which of the Bibles verses they follow, and which they don't.

2014/09/17 03:33:54